UNHOLY • osferth

By wishtherebestars

- "perhaps I can teach you something unholy, my sweet monk" lady alora of mercia was always seen as a witch... More

UNHOLY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
-

EIGHT

9.7K 427 36
By wishtherebestars

UNHOLY

CHAPTER EIGHT

✣✣✣

Osferth had never imagined his life would be here where it was now. Wrapped in the arms of the woman he loved as they shared a bed in their own home. Uhtred had gifted them a small place, next to the Hall, because, and to quote Finan, 'bunnies need to be put in a cage' but Osferth didn't mind, he loved being able to wake up in her arms, sharing a bed together, warm furs keeping the heat of their bodies trapped as the cold air had arrived again.

Alora had taught him so much, about the world, about things he never even imagined before, and even about humans, but some of her lessons got stuck around in his head. She had explained to him, how a woman would be fertile the most ever odd so weeks just before another blood moon, it had made him think, and he didn't know why his mind had gone to a place where he imagined causing her belly to swell with his child. Their child. Yet, here he laid awake, thinking about it.

It had made his cock hard, and he couldn't imagine why it happened simply because of his thoughts. He groaned; he had been so comfortable before but now the restrain of his breeches annoyed him. "Everything alright?" Alora asked as she turned to face him. She looked heavenly, and he groaned again. She wasn't helping.

"Why—" Osferth started a little blush on his face. "Why when I think of some things, my—why does it hurt" Osferth whined as he looked at Alora. She smirked at him, as she half laid herself on his naked chest. She wore no clothes to bed, but Osferth preferred to at least wear loose breeches but even they were restraining him now.

"It means you are excited, aroused" Alora said smirking. "What thoughts were you thinking, my sweet baby monk" she asked looking at him as he threw his head back into the pillows. "It's nothing" Osferth said. Alora's hand travelled from his chest to the bulge in his breeches, slowly rubbing her hand over it. Osferth moaned, closing his eyes. "That's not nothing" she said smirking and Osferth whined. "I—"he started gathering his courage. "I imagined giving you a child" Osferth said, looking down at her. Alora was surprised by his words. "The thought of possibly impregnating me aroused you?" she asked and he nodded.

Alora rose to her knees, looking at Osferth her naked body had been sculpted by the ancient gods themselves, she had been like the old Greek goddess Aphrodite to Osferth, if he had to describe Aphrodite, only Alora would come to mind.

"Do you think you could even do such a thing to me, my sweet" she asked crawling back until her back hit the end of their bed, leaning against the post, as she slowly opened her legs for him to see her. Osferth whined, trying to get up to have a taste of her, a feel of her. But Alora pushed him back with her foot, causing another whine from his lips.

"You think, a sweet baby monk, like yourself can put a babe in the belly of a lady like me?" she said taunting him. He nodded fast. "Words" she commanded. "yes, my Lady" he said looking at her, his mouth watered at the sight of her. "Remove your breeches" she said, and he did, throwing them somewhere into their bedroom. His cock sprang free hitting his toned belly. Alora could feel the slick down her thighs at the sight alone. She crawled back over to him, looking at his cock already leaking without having to do much.

She licked it up, looking him in the eyes as he moaned and threw his head back before she continued to come closer until they were face to face, her cunt rubbing against his cock, teasing him. "If you want to put a babe in my belly, you'll listen to your lady, will you not?" she asked, and Osferth nodded. "Words, Osferth" she said, and he whined, he never liked her being so serious whenever they laid together, no matter what they did. "I will listen" he said, and she smiled. "Good" Alora said and straddled his hips.

"Do you want to be on top?" she asked, and he nodded. "Be on top then" she said, and he flipped them over. She held onto his shoulders as she looked into his eyes. "You are going to please me, and you are not going to stop fucking me, until my belly swells with our child" Alora said and Osferth groaned. She wrapped one leg around his waist, pushing him down until she felt his cock against her entrance. With one quick movement she pushed him deep into her walls, the sudden stretch slightly hurt but it also made her roll her eyes back.

"Do it, Osferth, put a babe in me" she said, and he didn't have to be told twice as he started to rut into her like an animal in heat. Her moans hitched and it sounded so good in his ears. He panted as he looked at her, kissing her lips as he held her hips close to his. "My lady" he moaned, and she smirked into their kiss. "You're doing so well for me, harder don't be afraid" she said, and he did as she asked, going from short ruts to snapping his hips into her making the room fill with the sound of the squelching of Alora's arousal and their skin slapping together. Her moans grew louder, and his pace fastened. "You will look beautiful, round with our child" Osferth said as he set his brutal pace. She could imagine it, and she loved it more than she thought. "I need you—" she moaned and weaved her fingers into his short hair. "I need you to give me all of your seed, please" she moaned.

It was like all the dominance in her had gone and it had settled in Osferth, as he placed his hand on her jaw, like he has seen her do to him. "Lower" she said, placing his hand around her throat, groaning as his large hand wrapped around it. "Squeeze like this" she said showing him. "What if—"he started but she shook her head. "You won't I will tap your arm if you do" she said and he nodded, he felt the coil in his lower belly, and he squeezed his hand, instead of whimpers of pain like he expected, Alora let out high pitched moans of pure white-hot pleasure.

He picked up his pace again, he didn't even know he could snap his hips this fast, until he felt the snap of the coil as long thick spurts of his hot seed entered and coated her walls. "Keep going" Alora moaned, she had been close, but she needed a little more than he did. Osferth did and tried to continue but he wasn't used as much to oversensitivity as she was. He groaned out in slight frustration. "I know you can do better than that" Alora taunted as Osferth hand moved down from her throat, squeezing her breast. "Do you not want me to swell with your child?" she taunted him rocking her hips against him. "I do" Osferth said, as Alora wrapped her hand around his throat this time. "Then show your lady you can" she said.

Osferth picked up the pace again, pushing through the sensitive feeling as Alora choked him slightly, his moans came out in hitches and Alora's hand disappeared down to rub her sensitive bud to bring her to her high. "So fucking good for me" Alora moaned. Osferth then did something she didn't expect. Something in him had gone blind to his surrounding trying to find his second release of the night as he flipped her over, pressing her face into the pillows.

He grabbed her hips as he sat on his knees behind her. He managed to reach deeper than before as he snapped his hips against her, his cock coated in her arousal and his first release. Alora couldn't stable herself on her arms as she fell forward, nearly drooling of pleasure on the pillow before her vision blurred and her walls clenched around Osferth's cock. But that didn't make him stop, he kept going aiming for his own release.

"My seed will take in your womb, and swell your belly round with my babe, your breasts leaking milk" Osferth groaned as he continued his pace. Alora nearly screamed out as he continued pulling her up by her hair as one hand squeezed her hip.

Osferth released his second load soon as he pressed Alora's body against his, keeping his cock deeply buried within her, almost certain he could feel her cervix. "I need you to stay inside me" Alora moaned, thinking the exact same thing as Osferth. "Fuck me again if you must" she moaned. But even with his cock deep within her walls, he could see some of his seed seep out. He removed his cock, making Alora whine before using two of his fingers to push it back in as he laid Alora on her back, her knees to her chest as Osferth gathered everything to push it all inside her again.

Osferth looked at her, there was nothing but pure bliss on her face as she felt the mixture of their releases being pushed back in. "Fuck me again" she said, it sounded half asleep, half drunk. She had been drunk on the thought of having his cock inside her again. "Does my Lady think she can handle it?" Osferth asked and she nodded, and Osferth gave her what she needed, pushing his still hard cock back into her cunt. Going yet for another round, like he promised her. Osferth wouldn't stop until her belly was round. And maybe even then he would still find the desire to fuck her as dumb as she was now. He liked the feeling of having this much control over her, it did something to him.

✣✣✣

dominant osferth is a weakness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 715 34
"Lord, I would never say this to a Saxon, but she needs you. She is of two worlds, if someone were to find out, she'd be dead...She needs you, lord."...
1.2K 30 14
Esther Albright is alone in the world. Her father is off fighting a war and her mother tragically passed from TB. Her grandmother and grandfather tak...
5.4K 116 24
Redinfel was raised in Craven, in Northumbria. Born to a Saxon woman, but raised by Danes. Her father and brother were killed by the bastard son of U...
153K 5.4K 46
"do not think me too weak, lord king. my courage is a match for any man,"