Friday Morning (HIATUS)

By FadedRonin

DO NOT LET OTHERS DECIDE YOUR FATE. Ever since the USJ incident, students of Class 1A were on edge, worried a... More

Info: Izuku Midoriya
Part II: Masterclass

Part I: New Kid in School

2.1K 41 25
By FadedRonin

I am shooketh.

Aurora: why?

Your husband still has these ideas, even though he's not here.

Aurora: Ronin is very creative, sure, he's gone for now, but he will come back.

Alright, what's this story called, Aurora?

Aurora: this story is called Friday Morning: a classic bad boy meets good girl type story, but this time, it's in the MHA world. What if Izuku was a transfer student and showed up at the events after the USJ?

I can see that. I can tell from the cover that this is an Izumomo story.

Aurora: correct.

Alright then, hand me the script and I will get to work.

Aurora: alright.

*Clears throat*

Narrator's POV

Long ago in a distant land...

Aurora: no, no, no, no!

What?

Aurora: you're doing it again on purpose!

Maybe~

Aurora right now

Aurora: if I were you, I'd choose my next words carefully, my dear Narrator-san

*gulp* yes, ma'am *scared* (Jesus Christ, Ronin! Why did you marry this scary yet kind woman?!)

Aurora: here's the script for Friday Morning *Hands the script over to the Narrator while smiling*

*takes the script while shaking in fear* t-thank you, Aurora.

Aurora: no problem *smiles*

I'm fucked, am I?

Aurora: yep and Ronin...is not here to save you. I'll see you after this part. *Leaves the room*

*Gulps and looks at the readers* you know what to do. Anyways let's begin.

Narrator's POV (FOR REALS, THIS TIME)

The world is a strange place to live in, here's a thought: Imagine living in a world where 80% of the world's population has these powers, they call them Quirks. Each quirk is different from the other, some quirks can are based on transformation, some are mutated quirks, some quirks are unique and some quirks can be shared among others. Well, because of the quirks and society's endless lust for fame, money, power and sexual desires, the city of Mustafu is not a safe place for any innocent civilian, as the city is continuously getting attacked by villains, every day people are getting hurt and killed by villains, heroes appear to restore order around the city, but it's not enough to keep villains in line. As you heard the news from the description, the students of Class 1A recently had a villain raid at the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint), the raid was led by Tomura Shigaraki, the acting leader for the League of Villains.

Many students fought back against the LoV, but it was not enough to defeat them. Tomura and his goons separated all of the students in different zones, defeated the Space Hero: Thirteen, and nearly killed Eraserhead, Class 1A's homeroom teacher. The USJ was a massacre, until...the tables turned.

Shigaraki: HAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU SEE THAT ERASERHEAD?! YOUR STUDENTS ARE NO MUCH FOR US, THEY WILL DIE AND YOU WILL WATCH THEM DIE!

Aizawa: N-n-no...(Fuck, I can't die like this.)

Shigaraki: FINISH HIM OFF, NOMU!

Nomu: REEEEE!

The Nomu was about to finish off Aizawa until...

Not this time, villains.

A mysterious stranger grabbed the Nomu by the head and slammed it on the ground, like a piece of trash. This sends a shock to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: what the hell?!

Yare yare daze...I knew I could sense trouble on the way here. Glad that I made it on time.

Shigaraki: and who are you supposed to be?! Are you a hero?!

Not really, consider me a vigilante. I work outside hero law.

Shigaraki: a vigilante, huh? Do you hate heroes?

I don't hate them, I just don't like the fact that they have to spare scumbags like yourself.

Shigaraki: tch!

Tomura Shigaraki, was it? Yeah, listen Tomura, this place right here is my house, I run this whole thing.

The Nomu tried to attack the stranger but.

SILENCE, YOU PRICK!

The stranger ripped the Nomu's arm off and bashed its head with it, several times. Shigaraki couldn't comprehend what happened as he watches his own Nomu, getting folded by the stranger.

Shigaraki: (Who the hell is this guy? He's beating up the Nomu with its own arm, there's no way he's stronger than the Nomu. Matter of fact, he doesn't know about the Nomu's quirks.) *smirks* (This fight is our victory) Nomu, get up and kill him!

The Nomu regenerated its arm and attempted to grab the vigilante by the arm, but.

*Grabs the Nomu's arm* Aaaannnd you lose another arm. Shink!

The vigilante cut off the Nomu's arm again by using his sword, and the Nomu screeched in pain.

Goddamn it, do you have a mute button?

The vigilante continues to attack the Nomu, beating it up and shocking Shigaraki even more.

Shigaraki: (He's beating the Nomu, impossible! Even if it has several quirks, why the fuck can't the Nomu LAY A FINGER ON HIM! HE'S DODGING ALL OF IT'S MOVES, FUCK!)

Aizawa: (Damn, this kid is not playing, he seems strong.)

Are you done?

Nomu: REEEEEEEE!

I guess not, okay. Have it your way...FUS RO DAH!

The vigilante used a powerful shout technique to push the Nomu far away from Shigaraki and the rest of the students.

NOTE: That "FUS RO DAH" if you know those lines, then you're a legend, but unfortunately, that's not a quirk. That's just a reference.

Alright, time to send you to Helheim.

The vigilante used some sort of magic quirk and created a portal for the Nomu.

Shigaraki: KUROGIRI, WHAT THE HELL?!

Kurogiri: it's not me, young master. It's that vigilante over there. It seems like he's using my quirk to warp the Nomu to another dimension.

Shigaraki: FIGHT BACK, NOMU!

You just don't know when to quit huh-

It's time. ZA WARDO!

Someone stopped time and it's NOT the vigilante, Ronin or Aurora, or anyone. It's someone "dangerous". It's been around in anime, games, and manga. (If you know this already, you're a legend.)

Hahahahahaha. What do we have here? Somebody tryna stop my divine wrath. HAHAHA! Hillarious, HILLARIOUS! I tell you, good show. Good show! *Looks at the Nomu* Oh? Why the surprised face? You didn't think that Big Daddy Truck-kun would come and find you because your little master ordered you to attack my boy and you can get away with it? You may have stopped me once but Big Daddy Truck-kun will always come back to PLOW your bitch ass.

Welp, I hope you enjoy your life wherever the fuck I sent you to.

Time has resumed and Truck-kun strikes again, he roadkilled the Nomu and sent it toward Helheim. The portal closed. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, the villains, Aizawa, and the rest of 1A were shocked to see some bits of the Nomu torn apart by Truck-kun, the vigilante was dumbfounded at what happened.

Shigaraki: NO, YOU CHEATED!

Why the fuck are you looking at me for? I didn't do anything, I just stood there.

Shigaraki: I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!

Shigaraki tried to rush the vigilante.

Moron.

The vigilante kicked Shigaraki in the gut.

Shigaraki: *coughs out spit*

Get lost, Tomura.

The vigilante kicked Shigaraki afar, sending him toward Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: we're leaving, young master.

Shigaraki: f-fine...but I'll get you next time.

Kurogiri, Tomura, and the rest of the remaining villains escaped. The students are saved.

*sighs* idiots. Is everyone alright?

Aizawa: does it look like we're fine?

Calm your man boobs, Eraserhead.

The vigilante, using his arcane arts, healed Aizawa back to full health. Aizawa was shocked.

Aizawa: you...you healed me?

What can I say? I am a nice guy.

Aizawa: thanks for the meds.

Momo: Sensei!

Momo and the rest of the students regrouped with Aizawa.

Mina: are you hurt, Sensei?

Aizawa: I'm fine, you little worrywarts. We can thank this guy.

The students looked at the vigilante.

The Vigilante, wearing his conjured armor to conceal himself.

No need to thank me.

Suddenly, All Might and the rest of the Heroes arrived.

All Might: NEVER FEAR, I AM-

LATE! YOU'RE LATE, YOU DUMB FUCK!

All Might: oh...

*Sighs* Look I gotta go. I'll see you guys soon.

Momo: wait one question. Who are you?

Who am I? Well...I have one name. The name's Heimdall

Momo: Heimdall

Heimdall: yep. See you later, Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo was shocked that Heimdall knows her, and this surprised her a bit, but our class shipper was smirking, thinking of ideas to connect Heimdall and Momo. After saving the students, Aizawa instructed them to head to the bus, so that they can return to UA. Meanwhile back in Nezu's office.

Nezu: *on the phone with someone* Oh I see...more villains are getting killed by this threat? Hmm I see...keep me informed about this stranger.

Someone knocked on Nezu's door.

Nezu: I'll call you back *hangs up* Come on in, Aizawa.

Aizawa walks into the room.

Nezu: you're here.

Aizawa: yeah.

Nezu: I see that you weren't hurt.

Aizawa: I was actually healed, by someone. His name is Heimdall.

Nezu: Heimdall? You mean the stranger that appeared to rescue you all from the villains back in the USJ.

Aizawa: how do you know him?

Nezu: *sips tea* Aizawa, you do forget that I am Nezu the Ratgod, I know all of these things.

Aizawa: smug bastard.

Nezu: don't be jealous, Shota. I have knowledge beyond your understanding.

Aizawa: whatever, I have some news for you.

Nezu: what's wrong?

Aizawa: you remember Minoru Mineta, right?

Nezu: the boy with the grape mutation quirk, what about him?

Aizawa: he left UA, and said that he couldn't handle the pressure.

Nezu: oh dear, so Class 1A is left with nineteen students?

Aizawa: yeah.

Nezu: *sighs* I understand. Good thing I came up with a replacement.

Aizawa: a replacement?

Nezu: yes, his father is on his way.

Someone knocks on the door.

Nezu: speak of the devil, come in.

A man entered the room, holding his cigarette.

Hello, hello!

Aizawa: oh my fucking God, it's you.

Did you miss me, Shota?

Nezu: it's good to see you again, Hisashi.

Hisashi Midoriya, a Hero from the United States (known as Salamander) Quirk: Fire Breathing (No, this is not Demon Slayer, I am sorry)

Nezu: how are you, my old friend? How was your flight?

Hisashi: it was alright, thanks for asking, Nezu.

Nezu: alright, down to business. Did he arrive?

Hisashi: he did, he's only arriving later today.

Nezu: good, because we're about to implement the dorm system and it would be nice if he showed up.

Hisashi: don't bother, he's already here.

Nezu: already? Where is he?

Hisashi: he's outside the dorms, waiting for you Shota.

Aizawa: alright, geez. Before I meet him, I need to make an announcement to the class.

Hisashi: oh right, your students.

Aizawa: yeah, would your son mind if he waits a little longer?

Hisashi: deal that with him, not me.

Aizawa: why him?

Hisashi: my own son is a lot stronger than I am. Imagine he folds All Might when he sees him.

Nezu: that is a possibility.

Aizawa: I need to see this, what's going on?

Nezu: *sips tea* I don't wanna spoil the surprise, you should find out yourself, Shota.

Aizawa: I don't get paid enough for this shit, fuck both of you.

Aizawa leaves the office.

Hisashi: oh Shota, you haven't changed a bit, old friend.

Nezu: yeah, he hasn't. Go and meet Nemuri and Hizashi, they do not that you are here.

Hisashi: alright, I'll stop by the teachers' lounge and meet them.

Meanwhile in Class 1A.

Kirishima: what happened to Mineta?

Katsuki: I don't give a shit about that damn grape? Like I give a fuck.

Mina: true, after all, he is a pervert.

Aizawa walks into the room.

1A: Sensei.

Aizawa: alright, listen up, I have a few announcements. One, glad to see you all safe, hurray, but now it's not the time to panic. Because, we're implementing a dorm system for you all, they're there to ensure your safety. Two, Mineta will no longer be here at UA.

1A: huh?!

Katsuki: told you, fuckers!

Iida: but why?

Aizawa: the USJ was actually a horrifying experience for him, I cannot blame him but he should be prepared, instead he ran away.

1A Girls: good riddance.

Denki: damn.

Aizawa: Three, in two weeks' time, UA will be hosting a Sports Festival, so use this time to train and improve your quirks, because classes will not take place until the end of the Sports Festival.

1A: hai!

Aizawa: and four, we found someone that can take over Mineta's place.

1A: A NEW STUDENT?!

Aizawa: correct?

Mina: is it a girl?

Aizawa: hate to burst your bubble, Ashido, but no.

Mina: dang it.

Kirishima: he's a bro! So manly!

Aizawa: yep, turns out that our transfer student is already here at UA.

1A: HERE?! NOW?!

Aizawa: yep.

Jirou: then where is he, Sensei?

Aizawa: to be honest, he's somewhere around UA, he's more likely to be at the dorms.

1A: can we meet him?!

Aizawa: alright fine. Come with me.

Aizawa and the students took a walk around the dorms.

Heights Alliance is a group of several dormitories inside the  campus, where its students are currently housed (Note: I am making my own changes to the dorm arrangements, this should favor the Izumomo shippers)

Uraraka: this place is so cool!

Aizawa: yes, we know. There are five floors in this building: the first floor has a kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and living room. Floors 2 to 5, are your dorms.

Momo: Sensei, you said that there is a new student here in the dorms, but we don't see him

Aizawa: (Goddamn it.)

There's no need, because I am already here, Momo Yaoyorozu.

The students heard a voice as they saw a teenage boy with green hair, freckles on his face, a tattoo on him, and wearing glasses.

Yo.

Izuku Midoriya, secretly known as Heimdall. Son of Hisashi and Inko. Quirk: Sevens. Half-brother to one student of Class 1A, who's currently absent. [Norse mythology ting]

1A Girls: (Holy fuck! He's so hot!)

Momo: (Oh my...he's handsome...wait what are you thinking, Momo?!) *blushing a bit*

Katsuki: who's this extra?

Izuku: who the fuck are you calling an extra, you explosive piece of shit?

Katsuki: you wanna fight, extra?!

Izuku: please, you cannot lay a finger on me.

Katsuki: SHINEEE!

Katsuki tried to punch Izuku but he just dodged it like its nothing.

Izuku: miss.

Katsuki: what?!

Katsuki continued to attack Izuku, but he couldn't lay one punch at him.

Katsuki: stop dodging!

Izuku: no.

Izuku kicked Katsuki in the gut and kicked him toward Kirishima.

Denki: damn!

Sero: Dude, Bakugou didn't lay a hit on him! Who is this guy?

Izuku: someone that you should NEVER underestimate, you understand?

Aizawa: *sighs* everyone, meet our new student and my new Problem Child. Introduce yourself, Problem Child.

Izuku: hello everyone, my name is Izuku Midoriya. Hope we all get along, show me around the place.

Izuku gave a smile to his new classmates, his smile made Momo's heart aflutter.

Momo: (so cute~!)

Aizawa: anyways, Midoriya will be your new classmate starting today. Please, for your sake, don't underestimate him. You hear that, Bakugou?

Katsuki: grrrghh!

Aizawa: good. Head back to your homes and get your stuff, we've already talked to your parents and they've given us the green light.

1A: hai.

Aizawa: you're dismissed.

Momo took a glance at Midoriya, he noticed and gave a smile at her, and she blushes again.

Momo: (why are you teasing me, Midoriya~?)

Mina noticed Momo and Izuku, she gave a smirk.

Mina: (oooh~ looks like our Vice President has fallen in love with our new bad boy. Good girl meets bad boy, eh Momo~? Imma ship'em!)

New things are gonna happen here, trust me. Izumomo will be a story for the ages, so, think of the scenarios though. See you soon!

Chapter Done
Next: Masterclass
Then: Brothers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 120 9
Anime » Bleach Rated: M, English, Romance & Drama, [Ichigo K., R. Unohana] Isshin K., Words: 12k+, Published: Mar 10, 2015 Updated: May 18, 2015 orig...
104K 1.8K 14
After the events of the summer camp and with the rescue of Bakugo. Sosaki Shino or better known as Pro-Hero Mandalay is facing a conflict of the safe...
79.1K 1.4K 32
Imagines of the females of random tv shows gxg I don't own any of the shows characters COMPLETED
59.7K 1.4K 7
Have you heard about it?? The secret mystery no. 8, The Forgotten Lily. "I heard that her name is (y/n)?" "It is." .。*♡ "She can be found in this roo...