His yellow obsession (You do...

By Youranonlovewriter

Pablo Romero, Bella Lyon. One I do, One I don't. One obesession, And one arranged marriage. More

INTRO
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SPOTIFY
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Freedom
EPILOGUE
The End.
Something extra

Chapter 13

19.1K 621 467
By Youranonlovewriter

I ran.

I don't even think before I jolt out of the room, I don't run - running isn't my thing but right now I'm way too drunk to think about how stupid I look. I stop for one second and take my heels off, when I turn around, I let out a squeal when I see Pablo walking towards me.

He'll catch up if I don't do something right now to slow him down. I look around, damn it there's nothing to do - I go for the only thing I can do. I throw my heels at him, then I turn around and run like I never have before.

I run down the stairs, sliding between sweaty bodies and I'm almost at the door before I run into a body and get knocked down. Scratch that - get pushed down.

"What the hell?" I say, rubbing my head as I look up. My sight is still blurry, and the room is spinning now more than ever.
"You should look where you're going sweetie." A feminine voice says, "before you know word of it, you'll be running into danger."

Running into danger? What the hell.. I blink to focus, I've seen her before - I think. She looks familiar? The short brown hair, and that creepy smile.

"Stay away from him, I won't warn you more than once."
"Who?" I ask, confused - I've never met this lady before. "Who are you?"

She looks behind me and smiles like she's just seen a puppy, then she disappears into the big group of people.

I barely get time to think before I'm lifted and slung over a shoulder,
"Hey!" I shout, "let me dooown!" I punch and try to kick my way out of the grip but it only tightens. Then the smell of shampoo and aftershave hits my nose and I realize who it is..

I feel his hands on the naked skin of my thigh, suddenly the room gets unbearably hot. I feel goosebumps on my entire body - what's going on with me? Did I catch a damn cold or something?

The further he walks, the more I feel the music tune out. After a few moments he opens a door and the music is almost completely toned out. He lets me down on my feet, and I almost fall right away but he holds a grip on my waist that keeps me standing.

I look up and see a fuming Pablo - at least I think he's fuming. He's too calm, but his eyes are scanning me from top to toe. I'm in basically nothing but a glittery bra-top and a miniskirt. I look at him and see his jaw clench.

Why does he look so hot when he's mad.

"Pablo-" Before I can get another word out, my back hits the wall. His hand is on the back of head so I don't feel the impact but he's so close that I can barely breathe. His lips are almost on mine, and my heart is beating so fast I think it's about to jump out of my chest.

"Not only do you go against my orders, but you lie to me and you manage to find the most revealing clothes to show everyone what belongs to me." He says with a way too calm, controlled voice. It sends a wave of heat straight down my legs.

"My body isn't yours, it's mine." I say back, swallowing as I try to calm my breathing. It feels like I've ran a marathon but that's not the reason I'm having a hard time breathing.
"It is yours, but it's also fucking mine." He says with raging eyes, "You belong to me, all of you."
"Of course." I spit, "I belong to you like some damn property while you can go around and give your body to anyone you please, right? Because that's how it works? You're a man and I'm a woman, that makes it automatically okay."

I expect him to tell me that its exactly how it works. To agree. To throw it in front of my face like any man in the underworld would have.

Instead he grabs my hand and places it on his cheek, he slides it down to his neck then down his chest and stomach slowly.

"All this.." he says, sliding my hand further down. "And this.." he keeps going and the worst part is that I don't stop him, I don't even think I would have if he didn't stop it himself with both of our hands right above the button on his jeans. "Is yours. It belongs to you just as much as you belong to me."

It's yours, it belongs to you just as much as you belong to me.

"I don't want it." I throw back, barely able to breathe. The room is too damn hot, how are people able to breathe in here?
"Oh?" He smiles, "Is that why your hand is still resting right above my dick even though I let you go?"

My eyes widen as I look down at my hand, he's right.

I snap it back and cross my arms together causing him to look down at my chest. I clench my thighs together when I feel something warm between them. It's the alcohol playing with my head, it has to be.

His eyes turn dark again, and the smile on his face disappears. There must be something genuinely wrong with me, because I've never wanted to feel someone's skin as much as I do now.

"Don't tell my father, pleaseee." My head is spinning, even though we're standing perfectly still.
"Your father is the least of your worries, little brat."

I huff, already knowing how this will go. It's a good thing the alcohol is still floating through my blood and making my body feel numb. I turn around slowly and give him my back.

"Make it quick- If you leave a mark, I'll sue you!" I say, looking at the wall through my eyelashes.
"What are you doing?"
I roll my eyes, "I defied your orders, you're going to punish me bla bla bla. Get it over with."

I stand still, barely able to stand if it wasn't for the wall in front of me. I keep my hands on the wall as I wait for the impact - I feel soft fingers on the side of my thigh, slowly and gently working their way up,
"W-what are you doing?"

He doesn't say anything, instead his fingers keep working their way up and I feel his body come closer until its pressed against mine from behind - I swallow. Then I feel his lips on my naked shoulder, he brushes them up to my neck. I can barely breathe anymore, my body is a hot mess and my thighs are starting to give in. What the hell is he doing to me?

"Pablo.." I breathe, "What are you d-doing?"

I hate that a part of me wants him to keep going - excitement, and fear mixed together as I feel his touch on my skin.

His fingers stop at the bottom of my skirt, maybe he isn't going to punish me anymore? Maybe he decided that I don't deserve it, I complied, and I haven't talked back. I even turned around for him. But what he's doing right now is way worse, he's punishing me by using my own body against me.

"Are you wet, princess?" Oh God, is it that obvious? I shoud lie and deny it. In any other scenario, I would have but right now I'm too drunk and every part of me that cares is gone. It's the only time I can mess up and blame it on something - on the alcohol.
"Yes."

His hand slides further up, and his lips brush against my ear.

"Do you want me to do something with it?"
"Y-yes." I say without hesitation, shocking myself. I've only let one guy touch me there before; it was at the club too and it didn't feel good at all - I was just drunk and tired of getting called a prude by Leah and Isabelle.

Now I have no reason to do it, but my body is craving something. Anything.

"Two hands on the wall princess, and bend over."

I place my hands on the wall and lean down a little while arching my back. The second I do so, my bottom presses against something hard.

"See what you do to me little brat?" He breathes, "So when I say that my body is yours, I mean every word."
"I'm not a fan of things anyone can have." I answer, earning a laugh back.
"Let's see what you're a fan of then."

I feel his fingers on my skirt, lifting it up and folding it until it's on my stomach and air hits my naked skin. Shivers run down my back as I feel his hands on my back and then on my cheeks, what is he going to do? Will it feel? He looks like he knows what to do and exactly how to do it.

I wait on the feeling of his hand between my thighs - but a small scream leaves my lips when I hear the sound of something in the air, followed by the sting on my cheeks. He spanked me, he spanked me.

"Pablo!" I squeal, about to turn around until I feel another sting.
"You said you were going to-"
"You thought I would reward you for acting out baby? Think again."

I part my lips to protest, until I feel another slap on my ass. Suddenly, the room is hot again and the pain is mixed with a hint of pleasure. Why does it feel good? It's supposed to hurt, I'm not supposed to like it - I do though. Something is seriously wrong with me.

He stops after two more slaps, and I cover the disappointment I'm feeling because I know that if he found out that I enjoyed it - he'd find another way to punish me.

He drags down my skirt, and I turn around.
"You're an assho-"
"Finish that sentence little brat, do it." He says, with his hand on my throat.

The heat between my legs come straight back, and now I'm thinking about what mental hospital I should check myself into.

He brushes his finger on my lips before he lets go and takes a step away. I knit my brows, and scoff before I turn around to walk out.

"Where do you think you're going?" He speaks,
"You said I couldn't go to the club without you, now you're here and you've punished me so I'm going back out to enjoy my night." I huff, giving him my back.

I'm not sure if I'm angry because he punished me, or because he tricked my body into craving more.

"Your punishment isn't over." What? "Take your clothes off."
My eyes widen, as I turn around and look at him.
"W-why?" is he going to...
"Because I said so, now come here and do as I say."

I swallow and walk over to him with my heart in my throat.

No matter how much I hate to admit it, my body is attracted to him but I don't know if I'm ready to lose my virginity and especially here like this... Yet I don't even know if he knows I haven't slept with anyone before, maybe he'll change his mind if he knows but I don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that there's a chance he'll be my first.

I did that mistake once, and in return I almost lost myself right then and there. The only reason I got out of it was because Adrien always found some reason to show up when I was with my fiancé. It was the first time I was grateful for Adrien wanting to make my life a hell.

In some messed up way, I sometimes like when Pablo gets mad at what I wear even if it's only some sort of control game, at least then I feel like someone cares enough to try and hide me from all the monsters.

"Pablo-"
"Take them off."

I stand right in front of him and blink a couple of times. Though it probably doesn't look like it, I am shy over my body - no one has seen me naked before.

I swallow down the embarrassment and slide down the straps on my top. I undo the knot behind me with trembling hands, and the tops slides off. I should feel humiliated, a small part of me does and there's some fear lingering in the air, but the way his eyes hold contact with mine make it hard to breathe or think.

He keeps his eyes glued to mine as I unzip my skirt, and let it slide down. I expect him to look at me, analyze my body or even make a move but he doesn't. He stands still, and his eyes don't leave mine for a second - they don't linger or trail down, they're focused on my eyes.

I slide my hands down to my panties, "That's enough." He says - stopping me from going further. He takes his jacket off and takes a couple of steps towards me until his nose is almost nudging mine, his eyes still on mine as he slides his jacket on me. He doesn't look down, but he buttons it till its fully closed.

The jacket is way bigger on me, it reaches down and stops on the middle of my thighs.

He leans down next to my ear, "Now you can go party."

He's making sure that everyone knows that I'm his, the jacket has his initials on it, it reeks of his smell and his perfume. it's him. His

He's making it clear that I belong to him. I'm his.

//
Short chapter but you guys deserve it for waiting -Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 196 10
I guess I won't write a description I will let you read ;)
19.7K 436 15
Not everything is perfect. Actually this whole marriage wasn't. Sequel to Arranged Marriage To My Bully J.G.
21 0 21
There was a wealthy simple girl who was bullied by her classmates and the one she loved during highschool. When they graduated from highschool she me...
21.1K 526 25
it's nice to be married to someone but to be forced into a marriage with someone who isn't even into you? definitely a torture, especially when you'r...