DALIA (Book 1 in the ISWAJI s...

By nataliaavareads

A confident and young woman who doesn't let being vulnerable get to her. A man who's in charge of his school... More

Author's Note
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|

|19|

42 6 3
By nataliaavareads

Waleed's POV

*One Month Later*

"Mama, is everything ready?" I ask mum as I look at her.

"The catering company prepared everything and ready to go. Everything is prepared and ready, Waleed. What is left is taking you and Dalia there." She chuckles as she smooths her dress down.

"I love how everything is a surprise for her besides the fact knowing the wedding is today." I secure my bowtie and give myself a smile of approval.

"I can't wait till you see Dalia's dress on her, it is magical."

"Pfft, look what you're waiting for. If only you knew what I was waiting for." I snort out and my mum slaps my arm.

"Decency young man."

"Since the winter break started and it hasn't snowed yet, I mean it is chilly, but we gave everyone a dress code to dress warm. I can't to see how the beach shore I rented was designed."

"We won't be able to stay for long outdoors, we're going to need to head to ballroom near the beach afterwards." Mum explains, briefly.

"Everything would be prepared there, I want to be with Dalia for as long as possible." I look at mum with a serious face.

"You will have her for the rest of the night and the month. I know that head of yours has things planned." She nudges me and leaves my room.

After a few minutes, my dad comes into my room and closes the door behind him.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask my dad casually.

"Waleed Adrianno Valastro, is finally getting married. I am proud of you." My dad says.

"Don't say it like that." I cringe.

"I'm proud of you because you married for love and not for you parents or the pressure from society." He says as he places a hand on my shoulder.

I give him a smile.

"How could I marry someone I am going to be with them forever and not love them? That would be fu- I mean messed up."

"Your brother did marry because of us and the other brother of yours married because of society, they aren't too happy with their marriages but nonetheless, they don't want a divorce either. But, I just wanted to let you know that I am proud of you. For standing your ground and getting what you want."

"As your young son, I feel honoured to hear such words." I let out a chuckle and check the time.

"We need to go get Dalia." I tell him.

He nods his head and leads the way.

My dad is the driver and my mum rides as a passenger.

My leg bounces up and down as I sit in the back seat, waiting to reach Dalia's house. My nerves are up the roof, I crack my knuckles over and over again, until my mother turns to me.

"What's wrong?"

"What if she backs out last minute?" I quickly say.

"That girl is crazy about you just as you are crazy about her. So stop worrying." My mum slaps my knee and turns back to my dad.

I close my eyes and lean my head back until we arrive at her house. I jump out of the car as soon as it stops, ringing the doorbell. I make sure to hold the white bouquet of roses in my hand tightly.

The door opens revealing Dalia's eyes.

Doe eyed like that always were, they grew bigger with the black mascara and white eyeliner. Her cheeks flushed from both the heat and the blusher. Her lips tinted with matt natural pink.

I studied and learned about Goddesses. Dalia was more beautiful than any Athena, any Aura, any Daphne. Dalia was her own Goddess.

Goddess Dalia.

"You look beautiful and I am speechless." I tell her as I lean down to kiss her forehead.

Her eyes grow wide in love, I can see that and she hugs me tightly.

"Oh, don't squish the flowers. I got them for you earlier." I say when she hugs me and I hand her the flowers.

"White roses! I love them. I love how you managed to pick up on this little thing about me during a random conversation." She has a big smile on her lips as she sniffs the roses.

"I would remember the smallest mole on your body. That's how much I love you." I look into her eyes and just admire them as I tell her that.

"Come on. Let's get you into the car. I can't wait for you to see the place that I have ready for you." Dalia's eyes grow in excitement and I hold her hand, giving it a kiss and help her down the stairs.

I help Dalia into the car, she looks like a queen, she even has a tiara on her head on top of that white as snow headscarf.

I make sure her dress is all inside the car and I lose the door and head to my side.

"Oh my God, Dalia! You look so gorgeous!" My mother exclaims to my wife.

Dalia laughs shyly and thanks my mum.

I intertwine my fingers with Dalia's and hold tightly. I would rather die than lose this woman's touch.

.......................

"Okay, don't look. Let me cover your eyes. I really want to surprise you with it." I get out of the car and jog to her side and help her get out. I cover her eyes after making sure she is on her feet and I hold her hand with my other hand.

The wind is chilly, but the heat in both our bodies could definitely radiate to warm us up. We walk slowly and I can see everyone sat down waiting for our arrival. Dalia's cousins, her brother and her parents. My parents and a few other family members were there. I invited the whole school staff to come and join us. I knew Dalia would want Jamie here during her big moment.

I have a red carpet rolled down on the sand until it reached to wear our parents are seated. I set up a white and pink rose arch for us to stand under.

With my hand I gesture for everyone on the count of three to start clapping as Dalia shows up. I want attention all on her.

Everyone begins to clap and I remove my hand from Dalia's face so she can see.

"OH MY GOD!" Dalia says as she hears the claps and the place.

"Waleed, you did this?" She asks grabbing my face, ignoring everyone.

"Fuck yes, I did this for you my queen." I whisper, only for her to hear and I kiss her forehead, as much as I want to consume her lips. But I can't because of the people around us.

"I love this." She says her eyes tearing up and we link arms and begin walking on the carpet.

We reach our parents and my mum takes a hold of Dalia's hand and Dalia's mum takes a hold of mine.

Mum whispers something into Dalia's ear and then Aida, Dalia's mum begins to talk to me.

"I was very hostile towards you, I might still be. Dalia is my daughter and I have always had an eye on her. I want you to protect her with everything you are. She is my only daughter, Waleed. I hope you have a good life when you move to New York in the summer." She genuinely smiles at and pulls me into a hug.

"I will take care of her and protect her at all costs."

I turn at the same time Dalia does and we hold eachother's hands.

As if it really is a magical moment, snow begins to fall down on us. Dalia looks up at the sky with a smile on her face.

"I don't think I could have asked for more perfection." And she gives me a tight hug, tiptoeing and secretly places a kiss on my neck. I tightly grip her waist.

"Don't do that, please. I can't walk with a boner for the rest of the evening." I whisper in her ear.

"That will make everything more interesting." She hums against my neck and then leans her forehead against mine.

...................................

We reach the hotel room and I just want to finally have Dalia all to myself.

I close the door behind me and Dalia looks around the honeymoon suite I got us for the night. It was a big room with a big bed in the middle, a Jacuzzi that rests right in front of the ground to ceiling window.

"You are just fucking amazing." Dalia says turning to me.

"I am? Why thank you, darling." I chuckle, cupping her face and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Can you please help me get out of this dress? I am so tired of wearing it." She asks me while blushing.

"Oh it would be my fucking pleasure, baby." I say to her and slide my suit jacket off and tie.

Dalia takes of her headscarf and reveals her long brown hair. The urge to tug on it is beyond me.

I stand behind her and begin to pull on the zipper. I have seen Dalia naked two times before this moment, yet, this moment feels like the first time.

The zipper is fully down and I slide her dress off, letting it pool down on the floor. What reveals under it is white sexy lingerie, that wraps her body up like a gift.

"Fuck, Dalia."

"Do you like it?" She asks backing away a little, giving me a bit of a view.

"I love it on you." I lick my lips and eye her like candy.

She walks over to me and pulls me from my collar close to her.

"Good, unwrap me like a gift then." She says with so much lust in her eyes and licks my bottom lip.

"Oh, with beyond fucking pleasure, my queen."

I walk her to the bed and take off her shoes as I kneel down. I remove her stockings and while touching as much skin as I took.

"This isn't a dream, right?" I say as I look up at her and bring her leg over my shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure it's real."

I place a kiss on her covered pussy and begin to remove her bra.

"You are beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, every other word in every fucking language out there." I pull the straps off revealing her hardened nipples, that I instantly suck into my mouth.

A moan escapes her lips and I pinch her other nipple.

I remove everything else on her and kneel in front of that hoy ground of hers once again.

I spread those pussy lips and see the wetness leaking out of her. I flatten my tongue against her opening and feel her shiver.

"Fuck no, Waleed. I need you right now." She gets up and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

I can feel her need as much as I feel mine strained against my pants.

She pulls my shirt off of me and peppers kisses all over my chest until she reaches the top of my pants.

My queen undressing me is the most erotic thing ever.

She unbuckles my belt and pulls my pants down. Only one piece of fabric separating us before I'm inside her.

I watch as her chest rises and lowers in front of me.

"If you're not ready, Dals..." I say as I look into her eyes after pulling her chin up.

"No, I want this and I am sure of it." Dalia says as her finger grazes me from the outside of my boxers.

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs." I tell her and hold the hem of boxers.

She obliges and lays back, while spreading her legs and I pull my boxers down.

My erection is revealed and her eyes lay on it.

"Do you want me to wear a condom or pull out?" I ask her as I approach her like a fox approaching a rabbit.

"Neither, fuck me raw."

My cock meets her wet pussy and I take a sharp breath.

This feeling, of wanting her and still wanting to keep her preserved. Wanting to ruin her pussy and treat her like a queen.

I begin to slowly push inside her and she watches the place where her and I connect.

She bites her lip and then look up at me.

"I'm not making love to you right now." I tell her in a raspy voice.

"What are you doing to me then?" She says as she wraps a leg around my waist. Pulling my closer to her and making me go deeper. Her face winces and that brings me pleasure.

"I'm fucking you."

..................................................

The bathroom, against the wall, on the floor. I have had her and ate her everywhere. Heaven knows how much time has actually passed by.

"There hasn't been a spot in this room that I haven't fucked you in. I need to make love to you." I tell her as I press her against the cold window.

She responds breathlessly to me.

"All that sxe and you haven't made love yet?" But she also laughs.

"That was all pent up sexual attraction. Now it's time to make you wither and scream my name lovingly while I keep telling you how much I love you, Dalia Ahmed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
3.5K 154 16
"You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about." __ novelistsoul❣ "Mujhse kaha gaya mehnat (محنت) karna, Maine nukta palat kar mohabbat (...
439K 29.9K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
272K 14.4K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...