Silently | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

"If you ever missed me, Taehyung, just close your eyes, love. Tuck your strands behind your ear and open them... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (I)
Chapter (II)
Chapter (III)
Chapter (IV)
Chapter (V)
Chapter (VI)
Epilogue
Epilogue (Alternative End)
《 My other work 》

《 Thank You 》

1K 97 40
By Naveena_bts

Hey sweet!

Many of you might have been disappointed in me but please don't be. I wrote this story when I was having a serious writer's block.

A Hindi song "Kabhii Tumhe" was on replay and ended up writing "Silently"

I think a sad ending was needed, our life isn't always rainbows and sunshine. I tried displaying a soldier and his family's pain, how a soldier gave their best to our country, how they sacrificed themselves and their happiness.

Trust me, I think this story doesn't even do a point justice to the pain those families and beloved had to suffer from. My huge respect and love for them.

But I still wished you all enjoyed the story.

If you enjoyed the story and are able, please buy me a coffee. Your little help will mean a lot. 💕

See you in my next story.
Take care, Borahae.

- Naveena 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
767K 31.1K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
69.2K 3.1K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
150K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...