Only Us (sequel to mafia love...

By Tomsxbaby

Mafia love story sequel. 3 months later, Tom and Jade are trying to rekindle their relationship together but... More

preview
chapter two
chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six

Chapter one

85 4 1
By Tomsxbaby

Jades pov

I smoothen a small crease in my dark black dress as I look in the mirror. I try and prepare myself for the day ahead of me, but Somthing catches my eye. Tom, struggling to tie his tye. A small smile brims to my face at his boyishness and I slowly turn around.

I have lost everyone and everything in this world, all I have left is him. I don't know what I'd do without him. He is the light in this dark world.

"Let me help-"

"I've got it Jade!" He harshly snaps back at me.

"Tom..." I whisper under my breath.

"Today is hard for the both of us but we need to be there to help eachother like we have done so far." I try my best to smile.

His eyes soften and he let's his hands drop behind him, giving me access to his tye. I effortlessly do his tye in a few seconds and straighten out his suit for him. "I'm sorry my love" He grabs my wrist softly before I went to pull away. "He was my brother..." He whispers as he places his fourhead against mine.

He was my brother to.

"I know Thomas, believe me I know." I sniffle as I run my fingers through his loose curls.

"I miss him so much." He drops his head into my shoulder.

You have no idea.

"We have to go sweetheart." I lift his head up and wipe away the stray tears along his cheek.

"I can't do it Jade, I just cant-"

"Thomas. Don't go there. We will be Ok. We have to stay strong." I say before grabbing my black high heels of my shelf. "I don't know If I can be strong anymor-" He gets cut off by a light knock to our bedroom door.

"We have to go guys." Tom's brother Sam says softly before leaving us once again.

I hear Tom take a deep breath and straighten himself up in the mirror. "We can do this."

Can we?

Tom's pov

"Thank you so much." I smile as I Pull away from Harrisons mother.

He loved her so much.

"The Ceremony is starting in 10 minutes and I have to greet a few others sweetie." She places a warm hand on my back before walking away to greet others.

How is she so strong?

He was her son and she looks so put together. He was my best friend and I'm a wreck.

I didn't even realise the single tear trickling down my cheek until I felt her hand on my shoulder.

Jade. My jade. The only thing keeping me  alive. The light in my dark world.

"Honey, should we go freshen up in the bathroom?" Her sweet voice gracefully flows as if it was a melody only made for me.

I turn around to face her but I stop when I see her face. She has been crying to. She hasn't cried infront of me since he's been dead. The last time I saw her cry was when he-

I don't want to think about it.

"Yes." I say simply.

She needs this.

She grabs my hand eagerly and ushers me into the unisex toilet. Hm it's quite nice in here-

"I can't Tom. I can't do this. I can't do this. What the fuck!" She cries as the door immediately slams shut.

Oh.

"Ja-"

"What the fucking fuck has our life fucking come to!? WHAT THE FUCK!" She screams as she wacks a soap dish across the room.

"I don't know." Is all I could say. What has our life come to? How did we get here? How did this fucking happen?

"Baby, I don't know how the fuck we got to this point but we did, and as much as we don't like the reality of that... its true. We have to try and find a way to be able to live like this." I wrap an arm around her waist and look deeply into her ocean  eyes.

My favourite ocean in the world.

"Tom..." She whisperd as her eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips.

What are you thinking Jade Victoria Elizabeth Harlow?

Before I could say anything, she pushed herself up to reach my height and smashed her lips against mine.

Finally.

"Tom i-" she tries to say something but I cut her off to deepen the kiss.

I need this.

"T-tom." She says between kisses

Shut up.

"What?" I eagerly reply.

"I need you." She says before pushing me into the sink.

I don't think so.

I switch our positions, yet this time I lift her onto the sink. She let's out a small angelic squeal that drives me crazy as she lands on the sink.

"You have no fucking idea baby!" I groan as she pulls me in by my tye.

"Tom hurry." She moans desperately and begins to unbutton my suit trousers. A small smile brims to my face as I see the annoyance in her grow as she can't open the last button. I help her out and pull my trousers to my knees.

"Someone's eager..." I smirk looking down at her. "Shut up and fuck me already Thomas!" She mumbles as her hands roam my body. I Pull her underwear to her ankles as she lowers my boxers- "what's the magic word?" I grin.

"Please Thomas." She whines.

Your wish is my command princess.

I don't waste time before I push myself into her eagerly and she throws her head back against the wall. "Oh fuck I've missed this." She moans into my ear and it drives me crazy.

"Baby I You're so fucking perfect." I groan as i deepen my thrusts. "Faster Thomas!" He humms and I immediately speed up and close my eyes.

When I open my eyes I see her head swung back with angelic moans flowing from her parted lips. She looks so fucking hot right now I wish I could stay in this perfect moment forever.

I reach my hand down and begin to rub my fingers against her clit, and she becomes a moaning mess. I feel her walls clench around me, forcing me to groan.

"Tommy I'm close baby." She squeals and  places her hands on my hips.

No.

"Not yet princess ok?" I smile as I'm not ready just yet.

I continue to rub my fingers harder and faster. "THOMAS!" "Please let me fucking cum baby." Her high pitch begging makes me closer and closer, minuite by minuite.

"You're doing so well princess. I promise not much longer..." I groan as my thrusts become more slopier.

"P-please..." She whines.

"I want- need to cum with you please darling!" I make her understand.

"Ok sir." She whispers into my ear and that sends me into overdrive.

"Cum for me princess." I command and she obeys almost immediately. We cum both roughly at the same time and I let out a tired sigh after wards but don't yet Pull out.

Jades pov

"You did so well princess." He smiles and strokes my hair with one hand.

This is a different Tom. Normally he's possessive, hot and dominant in bed, but this new praising Tom is exactly what I needed.

I still want him. I still need him. I need to stay this close to him for as long as possible, forever if I could.

"Dont Pull out just yet ok?" I whisper as I Droop my head into the crook of his neck. "Wasn't planning on it my love." He chirps.

"God I fucking love you-"

I get inerupted by the door swinging open at full power.

"Ceremonys starting no-" Tom's dad Dominic suddenly stops.

Tom doesn't move. I don't move. If Tom pulls out, his dad will see Tom's dick and my pushy on full display, so I think staying in is the better option. I Pull my dress over us as much as I could to cover it but it was to late.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He scoffs and storms out of the room...

___________________________________________

OMG WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS BOOK. I THOUGHT YALL WOULD APPRECIATE A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT SINCE IT HAD BEEN SO LONG. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, THE PAST YEAR HAS BEEN AWFUL FOR ME AND I JUST HAVENT HAD THE MOTIVATION OR TIME. HOPE YOU ENJOY GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
109K 3.4K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...