CONSEQUENCES

theyenvyc tarafฤฑndan

๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ... Daha Fazla

' CONSEQUENCES '
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
24 (2.0)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
face claims / character debate
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 | SEQUEL
HELL TF O

20

8.2K 213 28
theyenvyc tarafฤฑndan

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"Aw look you guys." The ultrasound technician showed me and Milo the the baby through the sonogram.

I'm now four months pregnant and my belly starting to look like I'm nine months.

I planned to keep this pregnancy a secret for as long as I could by wearing baggy clothes but that was becoming hard because my stomach was already so huge.

Lucky for me though, I didn't have to go into public much unless I wanted too. I switched to online classes for school so there wasn't really much I needed to go out for.

"Look at her doing all that moving." I smiled looking at the screen.

"You mean him." Milo stated.

He wanted a boy and I wanted a girl, we had been going back and fourth about what it's going to be for weeks.

"Are y'all ready for the actual gender?"

"Yes." Me and Milo said in unison.

After a few seconds, the words it's a girl popped up on the screen.

"Congratulations on the baby girl!" The technician told us.

"See I told you." I spoke with a big smile on my face.

He mugged me but a smile soon formed on his face too.

"I hope she don't got yo attitude, I can't deal with two of you." He making both me and the lady laugh.

"Have you guys thought of any names?" She spoke while wiping the jelly stuff off my belly.

"Not yet. We weren't going to start coming up with any until we knew the gender."

"Oh okay...Well I'll see you both at the next appointment which should be in about six weeks— we'll call to schedule it."

"Thank you." I told her while getting off the table and leaving the room.

"When you gone stop hiding it?" Milo asked as we walked to the car.

"Never, I'm not saying anything until I give birth." I responded.

"So no baby shower?"

"Nope." I shook my head as we both got into the car, "It's much more peaceful without nobody knowing and having something to say."

"Aight well...Where you plan on staying at for good? Yo mom house or mine? Cause we gotta start buying stuff soon and gone need somewhere to put it."

I shrugged, "You mind if I stay with you?"

"I meannnn— half yo room is already at my house so you kinda already are."

"Yeah you right..Then bout we go shopping now?"

"Bet."

——

"I do not like baby shopping." I frowned while walking around target. "My feet hurt."

"You the one suggested we come here, we could've ordered all this on Amazon."

"What should her room theme be?"

He shrugged, "Dinosaurs?"

I looked at him with a mug on my face, "Nigga it's a girl."

"She might be a tomboy though."

"Chile.." I waved him off. "How bout princesses?"

"Paw patrol?"

"Milo at this point just shut up." I told him while walking over to the isle with strollers.

"What you getting a stroller for? Yo lazy ass ain't walking her nowhere."

"You ain't lying." I laughed leaving out of that isle.

"This would've been much easier if you had a baby shower... That way you only gotta buy what the people don't bring."

"I told you I don't want anybody to know."

"Don't tell nobody but yo family then, it could just be a family event."

"I don't even like them enough for that."

"You don't got cousins you talk to?"

"No, I don't talk to any of them but Harmony— they all get on my nerves and act weird towards me."

"Just invite them this one time, you don't gotta deal with them after this."

"You gone invite yo fake cousins that you don't talk to?" I looked at him and he didn't say nothing, "Exactly."

"Matter fact" he paused, "I'll do it if you do it."

"Fine." I gave in, "But the moment any of them hoes start messing with me, everyone gone have to get the fuck out."

"Bet.."

——

"Look, this so cute." Harmony showed me this butterfly baby shower theme, "You should do this."

"That's so typical." I paused, "I want this to be different. I think a winter wonderland theme would be cute."

"That's different?"

"To me, yes." I said while scrolling on Pinterest. We decided to do the baby shower a month from now and I had to find some ideas to give to the party planner.

"Did you decide who you were going to invite?"

"Everybody."

"Everybody? As in all the weirdos that we share blood with? You forreal?" She side eyed me.

"Yes, Milo doing it so I am too. Hopefully they can just act normal for this one time."

"Them hoes don't know anything about being normal." She shook her head.

While scrolling through Pinterest a text popped up on the screen and I instantly got irritated while clicking on it.

+1 (919)227-6216
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎.. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 ???

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 😂😂 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝

𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢

𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚢𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚢𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝...𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘, 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 & 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 "𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢" 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄.

𝙱𝚎𝚝.

"Jilly you okay?" I looked up to harmony who was looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine."

"Why you crying?"

I didn't even notice tears had fallen. I was just so fed up and over this whole situation and it felt good to finally be done with it.

If I was to do this, Milo probably wouldn't even wanna be in our child's life. Then she'll grow up wondering why and I don't wanna explain that to her.

Whatever Jd wanna do, he might as well gone head and do it cause I couldn't care less anymore.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing." I told her.

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

"Ole girl know where he stay at?" It was me, my brother—  Tariq, Teejay, and Max sitting in the studio talking and listening to the corny shit niggas was in here rapping bout.

"Ole girl name is Jilly." I mugged Tariq.

Don't be referring to my bitch as ole girl.

"My fault. Jilly know where he stay?"

"We not involving her in this."

"Shit I do." Teejay spoke, "I gave her a ride over there before."

"Bet so let's just go up in there and handle it."

"We gotta plan this out all the way. I can't just carelessly do that type shit anymore." I told them.

"Why not? You the main one who like to pull triggers first and ask questions later."

"I ain't care about nothing in life before." I shrugged.

"Why you do now?"

"Cause I just do nigga." I scrunched my face up cause this nigga was asking to many questions.

The old me would've got my lick back on Jd without second guessing it, same night or next day type shit but now that I got a baby on the way, I gotta move smarter. I ain't trynna miss out on her life at all.

"Jilly know you trynna do this?" Max looked at me and I shook my head.

"Nah I said I ain't involving her."

"So what's the plan?" Teejay lit up a blunt.

"I know one of the niggas he be with got a sister— I use to mess with her" Tariq paused, "I dropped her off somewhere and I seen Jd & nem outside the crib."

"We could go hit the all at once." He added.

"I'm just after that one person, ain't no reason to kill all them extra niggas."

"You might as well. Cause if you don't, you think they not gone slide about him?"

"Damn." I knew he was right. Going after everybody he associated with was the best way to go so that way nobody come back after us. "Fuck it. Let's do that."

"Aight we out right now?"

"Nah I got something to do." I stood up knowing I ain't have shit to do but go lay up with my baby momma.

"You been having a lot of  'shit to do' lately, the hell you got going on?"

"I know." Teejay had a grin on his face making me raise my eyebrow.

"You know what?"

"What you been tied up with lately."

"Tell me then." I looked at him confused.

"I ain't finna put yo business out— but I know."

"About jilly?"

He nodded his head.

"Shit I wanna know." Max spoke.

"She pregnant." I told them making Max and Tariq eyes widen.

"Nigga I'm yo blood, how his bitch ass know before me?" Tariq mugged Teejay.

"That's a good question." I looked at Teejay waiting for an answer because I never told him.

"I know a pregnant hoe when I see one."

"Nigga watch yo mouth." I scrunched my face up.

"You wasn't gone tell nobody?" Max paused, "Shit I thought we was gang."

"She wasn't ready for nobody to know so I respected that...Yall invited to the baby shower though." I shrugged.

"Invited? We was coming regardless."

———

Another chapter will be up later.

Do y'all understand the plot so far?

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

255K 5.8K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
577K 26K 40
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ "๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
561K 27.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
98K 2.3K 22
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š– , ๐š—๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š .. ๊จ„