Victorious Reboot: Season 1

By kamjaxson

10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts... More

Chapter 1: Returning Home
Chapter 2: Club Avalon
Chapter 3: Finding Tori
Chapter 4: Back In Our Groove
Chapter 5: Anniversary Celebration!
Chapter 6: Moving In!
Chapter 7: Spin The Bottle
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: Reviewing The Night
Chapter 10: Old Flames and New Flames
Chapter 11: Getting Back To Business
Chapter 12: Excuses
Chapter 13: Meeting Halfway
Chapter 14: Reconciling
Chapter 15: Tears of Joy or Tears of Sorrow?
Chapter 16: Slapped By Reality
Chapter 17: Investment with a Moose
Chapter 18: Do Not Disturb The Understudy
Chapter 19: A Tea Party Brainstorm
Chapter 20: Conceited Ex's and Illegal Oh's
Chapter 21: Chug! Chug! Chug!
Chapter 23: Maybe
Chapter 24: Stuck Together
Chapter 25: Helen (Hell In) The Hospital
Chapter 26: Congratulations Tori!
Chapter 27: Drunk Phone Calls & Hook Up's
Chapter 28: Say Yes To The....Baby?
Chapter 29: Dinner Party Disaster
Chapter 30: Tori Goes Platinum, Again (Finale)

Chapter 22: Send In The Boys

189 5 11
By kamjaxson

"What are we gonna tell Tori?", André asks.

"We don't have to tell her anything because she doesn't know anything about Brad", Beck says.

"Yeah, that's some legit logic right there", André says.

"Yeah, so we're all good, my actor buddies agreed to audition for the video, their managers already turned in their headshots", Beck says.

"Wait if they already agreed to do it, why would you say I have to get drunk with them so they could be in the video", André asks.

Beck smiles nervously.

"You're an insane dude", André says trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, but an insane dude that gave you a night of a lifetime", Beck says.

"Yeah, tonight was fun, but I have to cut it short if we're going to have them audition tomorrow afternoon", André says.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go too, can you give me a ride back to my place", Beck asks.

"Let's Roll", André says turning to leave.

Andre and Beck leave Club Avalon and head back to Beck's house. When they arrive it's still raining very heavy. Beck and Andre run inside. Jade and Tori are sitting on the couch talking. They quickly turn and look at Beck and Andre.

"Oh look what the wind blew in", Jade jokes.

"Man that wind is extremely heavy", Beck says sitting beside Jade.

"Yeah I hope it simmers down before tomorrow afternoon", Andre says crashing beside Tori.

"What's tomorrow afternoon?", Tori asks.

Andre looks at Beck who smiles.

"Let's just say you have to find your new fake boyfriend", Andre says.

"Oh my god", Tori says sitting up, "They agreed to audition?".

"That's right muchacho", Andre says laughing.

"God Andre I love you", Tori says hugging Andre.

The two hold each other close for a split second too long. Jade and Beck exchange looks. They break away each clearing their throat.

"All that's left for you to do is choose the lucky guy", Andre says.

"I think she already has", Jade says under her breath.

"What'd you say?", Tori asks.

"Nothing", Jade says laughing.

"Umhm", Tori says grinning.

Silence enters the room.

"Well alright, I'm slumped so I'm ready to go home, you riding Vega?", Andre asks.

She looks over at Jade who's in the middle of kissing Beck.

"Uh yeah, since the sleepover host has other plans", Tori says standing up and grabbing her things.

Jade stops kissing Beck.

"Sorry", Jade says laughing.

"It's okay", Tori says, "Plus I want to be well rested for tomorrow, you're helping me judge right?".

"Of course", Jade says.

Tori smiles.

"Alright, goodnight peeps, see you all tomorrow at our place", Andre says.

"Goodnight", Beck says.

"Oh Tori, don't forget to text Cat the deets, she want's to help too", Jade says.

Tori gives Jade a thumbs up and her and Andre leave. As soon as the door closes Jade starts kissing Beck again.

"Wait", Jade says pulling away, "Have you been drinking because it's a weekday and you know what we say about drinking during the week".

Beck turns and looks at the bottle of wine on the floor.

"Did that bottle of wine open on its on?", Beck asks.

"Touche", Jade says continuing to kiss Beck, "Want to take it to the room?"

"Where are the kids", Beck asks.

"Your parents place", Jade states.

Beck pauses for a minute.

"Race you!", Beck says jumping up and running to the room.

Jade laughs and runs behind him.

The Next Morning, Cat and Robbie go to rehearsals. Mont calls for all lead actors to come on stage to rehearse one of the ending scenes. Cat kisses Robbie and goes to the back of the room and sits with the rest of the understudies. Robbie walks on stage to begin saying his lines. Cat gives him a thumbs up and he smiles.

"Action!", Mont yells.

Tinman: Oh Dorothy, you might have shown Lion that he has courage, and showed Scarecrow that he's intelligent, but I still don't know what love is.

Dorothy: Tinman, don't you care about me and my well being.

Cat shuffles through the script confused on what's going on.

Tinman: Of course I do but what does that have to do with love.

Dorothy: Tinman, that is love. You have love for me.

Chelsea moves close to Robbie and takes him by the hand.

Dorothy: You love me!

Tinman: I love you!

Chelsea closes her eyes and leans close to Robbie face to kiss him but suddenly something blocks their lips. Chelsea opens her eyes to see Cat holding the script in between their lips.

"Cut!", Mont yells, "Catarina, what are you doing?".

"What is this?", Cat asks.

"What's what?", Mont asks.

"What is this scene, Dorothy and Tinman don't kiss in the Wizard of Oz, and Chelsea sure as hell ain't kissing Robbie", Cat states.

"Can someone explain to Cat what a remake is, this isn't the same Wizard of Oz", Chelsea states.

"This scene isn't even in my script", Cat states.

"It's a new scene that Chelsea thought of, it added some chemistry to our play", Mont replies.

"Well have her fall in love with Scarecrow", Cat says.

"Cat it's okay, calm down", Robbie says reaching for her hand, "It's just acting".

"This is clearly just Cat being jealous that I'm kissing Reuben", Chelsea states.

"It's Robbie", Robbie says correcting her.

"Whatever!", Chelsea replies.

"No this about you tryna get under my skin because you're Jealous", Cat states.

"Jealous of what?", Chelsea asks, "I got the lead in the play, I have the biggest fanbase, I have more money, why would I be jealous of a delusional red head".

"Oh I'll show you delusional", Cat says about to jump on Chelsea.

Robbie quickly grabs her and takes her off stage.

"Cat stop, you're letting her get to you, maybe you should take the day off and calm down", Robbie says.

Mont walks over to them.

"Silky Hair is right, how about you leave rehearsals today and come back with a clear mind tomorrow", Mont says.

Cat takes a deep breath.

"Fine, I have to go meet Tori for auditions anyway.", Cat says walking over to get her purse.

She turns to leave, Robbie tries to give her a goodbye kiss but she holds up her hand and walks away. When she arrives to Tori and Andre's house she is bombarded by a line of guys leading to Tori and Andre's door. She pushes through them to get through. Suddenly she sees Jade standing at the backdoor. They make eye contact. Cat screams and runs away. Jade chases her around the room. Cat eventually runs in Tori knocking her down.

"Do I even want to know why you're running away from Jade", Tori says standing up.

"Jade's trying to kill me", Cat says running behind Tori.

"Cat I'm not trying to kill you", Jade says.

"Then why were you chasing me?", Cat asks.

"Because you started running away from me", Jade says.

"Oh", Cat says laughing a little.

"Why would I be trying to kill you?", Jade asks.

"Oh I don't know", Cat says happy that Jade forgot she yelled at her.

"She thinks you're trying to kill her because she yelled at you the other night when you asked her about the auditions", Trina says walking in pushing through the actors.

She stops and begins flirting with one of the actors. Tori walks up and grabs her wrist pulling her away.

"Stop flirting with my potential video boyfriend", Tori says.

Trina smiles.

"Cat I'm not mad at you", Jade says.

"Oh, good", Cat says.

"But I do want to know what was going on that night", Jade states.

"Oh look it's Andre and Beck", Cat says pointing to Andre and Beck walking from the back.

"Alright people, it's time to start these Auditions", Andre yells.

Tori, Jade, Cat and Trina walk and sit behind the table. Andre and Beck walks behind a camera.

"Alright, send in the first guy", Tori yells.

The first guy walks in, He's tall with long brown hair, and wearing all leather.

"Wow, glad cows aren't endangered cause that's a lot of leather", Jade says.

"Glad lips aren't endangered cause that's a lot of mouth", the guy says.

Beck chuckles, Jade cuts an eye at him. Beck clears his throat.

"What's your name?", Tori asks.

"The name's Levi", Levi says.

"Well okay Levi, since we know you can act from how well you're putting on this fake bad boy act, we're gonna go a different route, what's something you hate?", Trina asks.

"Uh, kids, bald people, sand, sand between your toes, eye-contact, perfume, the word fuchsia, laughing, corny jokes, did I say kids, the color red, oh when bald people start wearing wigs", Levi starts.

"Okay!", Tori says cutting him off, "Is there anything you do like?".

"Scissors", Levi states.

"You're hired", Jade yells.

"No, no you're not", Tori says, "We're gonna see our other options then we'll be in touch".

Levi walks away.

"What was wrong with him", Jade says.

"What was right with him", Tori says.

"Jade he was practically you in boy form", Trina says, "He could have been your lost twin brother".

Everyone laughs at Trina's joke.

Jade rolls her eyes trying not to laugh.

For the next hour 10-15 guys audition finally the last guy walks up to them. He's wearing a plaid shirt and jeans.

"You're cute, what's your name?", Trina asks.

"Uh thanks, it's Roland", Roland says.

"Well Roland, what do you do for fun?", Tori asks.

"Uh, I like hang with my friends, shop for pear pads, and practice being a ventriloquist", Roland says.

"Ooooo sexy", Cat says.

"Next", Jade yells.

Roland turns and leaves.

"Well that was everybody and either they didn't look the part or Jade scared them away", Tori says.

"So who are we gonna use for your onscreen boyfriend?", Andre asks.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Come in", Tori yells.

Suddenly a guy pokes his head in the door.

"Uh, I'm here to audition for an upcoming music video", the guy says.

"Ryder?", Tori says softly.

Everyone exchanges looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 977 19
Have you ever wondered how Bade began? Or how did the gang get together before Tori arrived and own the main pic of Victorious? It all started 2 yea...
6.5K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.
85.7K 929 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
107K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...