Our beautiful love

By 2123TD

Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve su... More

Family description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 20

10.2K 365 10
By 2123TD

Ishita's pov

***𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩.

We both came home and directly went to our room. I was going to the wash room to freshen up because the dress is as heavy as it is beautiful. When ansh pulled me towards him and pinned me to the nearby wall. I gasped at his sudden gesture.

Ansh - ''You are looking so beautiful ishu. Then I could not do anything as we have to go but not now. ''

Saying this he smashed his lips on mine. His one hand held my neck tilting it for better access and with the other hand he held my waist and pulled me more into him.

My hands automatically went to his hair pulling it and making him groan.He was kissing  me Hungrily. I am also kissing him back with equal fervor. His hands are now traveling all around my back. As the dress is backless, his hands on my bare back sending shivers to my spine.

We pulled away feeling out of breath. But he didn't stop there, he moved to my neck. He is kissing and sucking my neck. I tilted my neck giving him better access. I was controlling the sound which so badly want to come out of my mouth. I failed to do so as he bit my sweet spot and sucked the place making me moaned.

His hand went to the zip of the dress pulling it down.He put the strap down my shoulder.He started kissing and bitting my shoulder.He left my neck and again kissed me. He was kissing me so hard that I curled my feet in that intensity.

I can feel wetness between my legs. He left my mouth and turned me around. Now my front is facing the wall and my back is on display to his hungry eyes. His kissed, bit and sucked all around my back. I fisted my both hand. He snuggled to my neck and said,

'' let's get change and sleep. Or I might loose the last strings of self control.You change here itself. I am going to the guest room to change. Jaan, I don't want to rush things between us. I don't want to have just sex with you. I want to make love to you. And I want that when we both will realise our love for each other.''

I turned around and nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I went to the washroom and he went to the guest room taking his clothes. I blushed seeing  my reflection on the mirror. My lips are swollen and red. My neck and shoulder is full of red and purple hickeys. It's better if I don't talk about my back. He is this much beastly only in this make out, I don't know what will he do when we will make love? I blushed at that thought.

I quickly took a hot shower which relax my muscles and changed into a cute panda t shirt and shorts. I came out and saw ansh already in his t-shirt and pant, laying on the bed. He saw me and patted the bed beside him. I switch off the light and lay beside him. He put my head on his chest exactly where his heart beats. I snuggled more into him and slept listening to his heart beats.

Next morning we both came down for breakfast together. Next week my leave will be over. I have to join again from Monday. We wished mom, dad and adi.we all sit down. We are eating when adi said,

''Mom, I think the all out machine of bhai's room is broken. You should inform a servant to change it. ''

Ansh - No, it's perfectly working.

Adi - oo really, then why there is so many 'mosquito bite' on bhabhi's neck. See na that red red spots.

I chocked the food I was eating. Ansh patted my back.I tried to cover all the marks but now I think I need to use more concealer.My face became red in embarrassment.He said, '' I am done with my breakfast. You guys carry on. ''

He was drinking water when dad said, '' hmm, I think it is a 'big mosquito', who only bites my daughter.''

Ansh spiled the water he was drinking which directly landed on adi's face as he was sitting in the front seat of ansh.

Adi - ewwww bhaiiiii.

We all burst out laughing. Ansh said, ''Serves to right brother. Bye. And if you got late even one minute if have to complete all the pending project today.''

Adi said, '' this is not fair bhai.''

Ansh left shouting, ''Everything is fair in love and war bro. ''

Adi rushed upstairs to change his clothes. Mom shook her head and said, '' these two will never change.''

The whole day I spent with mom-dad, cooking, talking, laughing on the jokes of dad. In the evening ansh and Adi came home. We all ate dinner together and slept in our respective rooms.

Like these two days have passed. These two days were bliss. After dinner we went to our room. I noticed from the time ansh came home, he was looking disturbed.I quickly changed in my pjs and saw ansh was in deep thought. I layed beside him and put my head on his chest.

Me - ansh, what happened?? You are looking disturbed. Did something happened in office?

Ansh - no nothing happened in office. Actually its something else. I don't know how to say you.

Me - ansh, just tell me. Whatever it is I am with you.

Ansh took a deep breath and said, '' I need to go to New York for the project we have signed that day. ''

I asked, '' ok, for how many days?? ''

Ansh - '' maybe 3/4 weeks or 1 month''.

I became sad but do not express it on my face.

Me - it's not a problem ansh. 1 month will pass in a blink. By the way when you have to leave?

Ansh- Tomorrow evening. Ishu can't you come with me?

Me - Sorry ansh, I can't. My leave will be over in tomorrow. I have to join from Monday. I took only two months leave but extend it for our marriage. Now I can't take more leave.

Ansh - if you want I can talk with your manager.

Me - but I don't want that. I don't want to take advantage of being your wife. I know if you say manager sir will definitely listen but I don't want to take advantage of your influence.

Ansh - I don't wanna go  leaving you here.

Me - ansh don't be a child. We have worked hard for this deal. Now you can't back off. And I don't want to be your weakness ansh.I don't want to be a hindrance in your work.I want to be your strength. Moreover, mom, dad, Adi, ashu bhai, divi all are here, I will not be alone. These one month will be passed quickly.

Ansh - you know, you're the most beautiful person inside out I have ever met. I am really thankful to God that He sent you in my boring life to make it more beautiful.

I smiled and kissed his nose. I said, '' ok, did you pack your luggage? ''

Ansh - no

Me - okay, then tomorrow morning I will help you packing your luggage.

Ansh pecked my forehead and we both slept in each other arms. I snuggled more in his warmth as I will miss it for 1 long month. Though it was hurting me that he have to go just after few days of our marriage. But I don't want to be a weak point of him.I will be his strength and I will be with him in every phase of life. Slowly sleep consumed me.

Ekansh's pov

After that hot make out session on our reception night, I controled myself. I don't want  to rush things between us. Next day Adi and dad teased us, and as a result Adi 's face bathed in my spitted water, though it was not intentionally.

Two days passed in bliss. I went to office after breakfast. I received a call from the foreign clients that I have to go to New York for the project. I don't want to go but also I don't have any other option. Adi can't go as he doesn't know about the project well. I don't know how ishu will react.

With that thought I went home. We ate dinner together and went to our respective room. I have already changed. I layed on our bed and was thinking how to tell ishu. I was so busy in thinking that I didn't notice when she came and layed beside me.

She asked me what happened. I took a deep breath and told that I have to go to New York. I thought she will be crying that I have to go just after few days of our marriage. But how wrong I was. She is very strong. She said she don't want to be my weakness but my strength. She have the all qualities that I always wanted in my partner. I am really lucky to have her. I also told her to come with me but she denied as she also have to join from Monday. I can easily talk to her manager, and knowing who I am no one will dare to disapprove her leave. But she don't want to take advantage of my influence. Such an honest and beautiful soul she is. So it is decided that I have to leave for New York tomorrow.

Next day in the breakfast table I tell the news to everyone and mom scolded me for going just after few days of our marriage and not taking ishu. But ishu make them understand the problem. Then ishu helped me with packing. That day we spent the day together.

I get ready in my business suit at 6 pm. My flight is at 8 pm. Seeing ishu anyone can tell that she is sad but she covered it and give me à smile. I hugged her tightly. I pulled away and was about to go when she pulled me towards her by my tie and smashed her lips on mine. We kissed each other for a good minute and pulled away.

Ansh- woah, my wifey is becoming bold. Not bad.

Me - shut up and let's go down. You will miss your flight.

We both went down with my luggage. I took blessings from mom, dad and hugged Adi.

I said Adi, '' take care of everyone and office''.

Adi - don't worry bhai. Have a safe journey.

I nodded and went towards ishu. I hugged her again and said, '' take care of yourself and everyone. ''

Ishu - yeah I will and you too take care of yourself. Don't skip your food and don't work late night. Sleep on time. I will take update from raman bhai. And call me whenever you got time okay.

Me - ok meri jaan. Bye.

Ishu - bye. Have a safe journey. Call me when you land.

I nodded and with a final bye I went from there. I went to the airport and meet raman there.

Me - sorry raman. You also have to come leaving your pregnant wife.

Raman - no problem sir. My parents and her parents are with her.

We board the flight. After landing in New York I message ishu that I have reached safely. I don't know how I am going to spend this one month without ishu.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨.

𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙪. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 116K 63
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ž & ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
689K 29.1K 37
โ€ขIshita the oldest daughter in law. Abhimanyu Thakur's wife. They both have been married for three years and have a one year old baby boy. Ayaansh Th...
1.8M 81.8K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
748K 32.3K 40
AYANSH MEHRA, 28 years old, he is the CEO of Arya Company.... He is hot, handsome and kind hearted man.. But he never got love Or support in his life...