Haikyuu One-shots

By _KingAnxiety_

i love this anime so much this is gonna have mistakes and im not that active much but i will try to update a... More

My discord
IwaOiKage
requestss
SakuAtsu
BokuAka
kuroken
vote on ships
Kageyama Harem pt1 (mafia au)
Kageyama Harem pt2
teruyama
sakuatsuiwaoi
sorry
UshiTen pt.2
Update, finally

UshiTen

202 2 0
By _KingAnxiety_

In this AU they are both going to be aged up because i love satori as a chocolatier/ pastry maker i think it fits him and i know hes not a pastry maker but i feel like on his spare time he would make like mini cakes decorated to perfection.

Wakatoshi- 23 (Professional volleyball player for the Schweiden Adlers)
Satori- 23 (Chocolatier)

In this satori does not live in paris he and wakatoshi share a house in a development and they are working on adopting a daughter

I hope you enjoy the story

(i've had this oneshot in my drafts for so long so i've decided to finish it so dont mind it if it sounds weird)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

Wakatoshis 7am alarm started going off as an attempt to wake him up, in which that attempt had worked since Wakatoshi is, to contrary beliefe, a light sleeper. He sat up groggily and picked up his phone dissmising his alarm while looking at the time. After a few minutes he stood up still a bit tired and walked out of his shared room and into the bathroom to do his morning routine (use the toilet, take a shower, brush his teeth, etc.)

After he stepped out of the shower he opened a cabnet thats in the wall and thats where they store Wakatoshis jerseys, so he grabbed one along with some boxers and slipped all of the pieces of clothing over his muscular body. He finished what he needed to do and stepped out of the bathroom and made his way down the stairs. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he took a right and headed strait for the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen he saw a plate on the counter with blueberry muffins sitting on it and a sticky note stuck to the side if the plate that read:

"I had to go help Kenjiro and eita with their wedding planning, make sure to eat the muffins before you leave and grab your lunch out of the fridge, love you be safe ♡"

Wakatoshi held the note in his hand and smiled setting the note on the counter and putting 2 of the muffins in a bag to take to training, then grabbed his lunch out of the fridge. He made his way over to the closet they have right by the front door and he grabbs his shoes and gym bag and started slipping on his shoes.

Wakatoshi looked back at his apartment to make sure he remembered everything and then he opened the door and locked it behind him, walking to the elevator and pushing the lobby button and standing there as the elevator took him down to the lobby. He got out of the elevator and went out the front door and walked to his college gym for practice.

~Meanwhile with satori~

"No, i'm saying it would look weird if you picked those ones, i'm telling you, you should pick these" satori said pointing to a picture of light purple flowers.

"Your just trying to disagree with me"

"No i'm not" satori responded between giggles looking at kenjiros angry face."i'm being so serious right now"

Kenjiro got up and left to go to his a eitas shared room, which eita had been in so they could deal with the wedding decorations. After a few minutes eita walks out of the room and towards the table satori was sat at with his head down giggling to himself.

"whats the problem? why is he mad?"

"i gave him my honest opinion on what flowers you should have and he got mad at me for not agreeing with him"

"well let me see the flowers you chose" Satori showed eita the picture of the light purple flowers. Eita took a moment to look at them then asked for the picture of flowers kenjiro chose. Once Satori showed him the picture Eita went back into their bedroom which shirabu was still in.

"Hey kenjiro?"

"Did he agree with my flowers?"

"..no, but i think you guys should come to an agreement OR do the flowers another day"

"...i'll do the flowers another day" kenjirou said as he walked passed eita and out back to satori then sat down at the table.

"we are chosing the flowers another day so whats next on the list?" satori looked at the little notebook he had with all the wedding stuff in it.

"Uhh tuxedos"

"alright, EITA!" Eita popped his head out from the room

"yeah?"

"get your shoes on we are going for tuxedos" eita nodded and went back in the room and came out a minute later with his shoes on.

"Alright we'll take my car" satori said as he grabbed his keys off the table and headed to the door. They all walked out, kenjirou making sure to lock the door behind him, and walked to satoris car as he started it.

As they were driving they drove past a whole bunch of crowded stores, but there was a specific spot they drove past where there were a lot more people lined up just to get it.

"oh, thats the new sweets shop that opened up last week. Everyone says its really good." kenjirou said looking out the window pointing at the shop.

"And NO ONE told me this existsed??" Satori said looking at kenjirou instead of the road.

"y'know i thought you would have seen it already since its in the MIDDLE of town, but if you don't start looking at the road we are all going to be in the middle of an ambulance." Satori looked back at the road, but continued talking.

"well it would have been nice to inform me theres no harm in doing it, plus you know i dont go out much besides to go to school."

"this is why we take you out"

"yeah, whenever you not 'busy'"

"whatever satori" kenjirou rolled his eyes and put his feet up on the dashboard and looked out the window watching all the people on the sidewalks.

{whenever they get there}

"Alright, now boys" eita turned around a looked at satori and kenjirou

"please get along while we are in here or you don't get a treat afterwards" eita smiled and looked at them as kenjirou glared at him and satori looked in unammusment.

"is he always like this?" satori asked as he looked at kenjirou

"no, its because your a child" kanjirou says as he walked up to eita and took his had and walked into the store.

"bruh" satori quickly followed them before the door closed. They got in and walked up to the desk where a person sat.

(i dont know how trying tuxes works so im just going with it)

"hello, welcome"

"hi, uhm, we need to try on tuxes" kenjirou said as he awkwardly tapped his fingers on the counter.

the lady pointed a pen to the right "just go through there and Alejandro will take you from there."

"..okay" kenjirou quickly walked to the right in search for alejandro.

"what possesed you to marry that nervous wreck?" satori asked. eita looked at him unimpressed.

"just because he nervous doeant me hes not husband material" eita said the hurried up to catch up with his fiancé.

"why do you guys keep leaving me behind" satori then sped walked up to them to find kenjirou talking to a dude he assumed was Alejandro.

○Time skip to when they are trying on the tuxes○

"How about this one?" kenjirou asked eita.

"You look so handsome, honey"

kenjirou stared at him "You've said that about every one i've tried on"

"because its true!" kenjirou turned to satori who was looking through tuxes he thinks wakatoshi would look good in, not paying attention to the other couple at all.

"Satori!" The man turned his head to look at kenjirou, his body following

"hmm?"

"how does this tux look on me?"

"it makes you look fat" satori smiled then when back to looking at the other tuxes.

kenjirou looked back at eita "you liar" he said as he turned around and walked back into the dressing room.

"why would you say that satori??"

"because his reations are funny :))"

"..you're unbelievable" eita sat back and waited for his fiancé to come out in another tux.

○After they are done with that○

"were we bEhaved eita?" satori said, looking at eita with puppy dog eyes.

"..what- oh, sure"

"yay! so can we go to that new sweets store??"

"thats a long wait, i wont have the patience for it, so no"kenjirou said as he opened the car door.

"aweee but i wanted to go thereee" satori started to whine.

"i swear i will kick your ass into next year if you start whining like a little kid right now". kenjirou stated already starting to get annoyed with him.

"but, but, but i want to goo pleeeeeaaasseee i will love you forever and ever and ever for all eternity, pretty pleeaassee with a cherry on top and sprinkles too and hot fudge and a waffle co-"

"FINE, just get in the damn car and go there already!"

"YAY." satori got in the car and put the key in the ignition and started driving toward the store.

Once they eventually get to the store satory parks and plays the parking meter then walks up to the store.

"look, the lines shorter than it was earlier, its not that back ken"

"don you EVER call me that and just go in like i'll be waiting here."

"no you're not, you are coming with us!"

"no-" kenjirou was then dragged to the line.

After about 10 minutes of waiting they went up to the counter and bought their sweets. Kenjirou and satori argued over the cost of them while satori payed for it and continued to argue as they were leaving the store and eita just smiled at them as he unwrapped his big lollipop. As they were approching the car satoris phone started to ring.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and answerd the call, putting his phone up to his ear.

"Hello darling" eita and kenjirou could hear wakatoshis muffled quiet voice over the phone.

"oh! okay! i'm on my way! bye love you!" satori said as he ended the call and put his phone down, fasening his seatbelt.

"what was that?" kenjirou asked. "i've gotta drive you guys home then go to the adoption center."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count. 1753

Hey guys! sorry for my break but i hope you enjoyed this and i will be making a part 2 to this i just cant promise when its gonna be out

stay safe<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 915 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.β€β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
112K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
19.1K 632 41
This is basically a story with various versions of the Haikyuu characters using social media. This includes chats, posts, and updates. From time to t...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...