Bad Habits

By eroticashh

"Bad habits like me always return, love." ~ Aurora Rae is trying to push past a break-up that has left her b... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
💗
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
🩷
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
💗
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue 2
🩷
💗
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
a/n
A Christmas special 🎄

Epilogue 1

8.7K 158 40
By eroticashh

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

One and a half years later...

Enzo was acting weird.

It was his turn to make breakfast this morning, but he kept dropping things and messing things like measurements up.

The food he made was still delicious in the end, but it was extremely... abnormal.

Then, when we were watching our show together, he had to stand up and use the bathroom. After a few long minutes of him in the bathroom, I went to check on him and realised he wasn't even in the bathroom. He was pacing our bedroom and talking to someone on the phone.

Maybe it was just work stress.

I was going to say something, but then he started making his way back to the bedroom door. So, I quickly ran back to the living room and acted like nothing happened.

I know, it was a bit mean considering everything he's been through. But he hasn't had any of his panic attacks in two years now.

He always got nervous before surprises as well, and our anniversary was coming up soon, so maybe he was doing something special for that.

Later on, when we were out doing some late night grocery shopping, he had to walk into another aisle to take a call.

I continued shopping, and when he came back, I made sure he was okay. He said he was more than okay, and then kissed my forehead.

Now, it was about a week later, and he said we were going somewhere special tonight. He had bought me my very own designer dress that had most likely cost thousands of dollars.

I thanked him with many kisses all over his face. Safe to say that he was happy and grinning at the end of it.

It was a simple, black dress with a large slit. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Sweetheart? Can you come outside once you're ready please?" I heard Enzo call out from outside the bedroom.

"Yeah! Give me a sec." I yelled back as I clipped in my earring and stepped back to admire the dress.

I fixed my curls, then slipped on a pair of heels and made my way outside into the living room.

Enzo was standing behind the kitchen island with a box sitting in front of him. I thought nothing of it, since we were cleaning up around the apartment and changing things, so I just thought it was an extra box that we had forgot to put away. 

He was wearing a Tom Ford suit, with a black undershirt. He looked so fucking handsome.

When he saw me, he briefly closed his eyes and exhaled. Then, looked back up at me with a soft smile. "You look stunning, love."

"Thank you." I walked over to him and straightened his tie, "You look handsome, Enzo. What's the occasion?"

He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "You'll find out sooner or later."

I rolled my eyes and turned to start walking to the front door, but Enzo grabbed my hand and dragged me back toward him.

"I have one last gift for you." He turned and picked up the box that had been sitting on the counter and opened it up.

Inside was a beautiful necklace with a large emerald on the pendant. It matched the emerald earrings I was wearing.

I gasped, my eyes widening. I covered my mouth with my fingers, glancing up at Enzo.

"Enzo! It's fucking beautiful... but you really didn't have too."

He brushed a strand of hair away from my face, "I really did have too. Turn around, I'll put it on for you."

Before I did turn around, I took the box from his hands and placed it back down onto the counter. I turned back to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting my lips with his.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

I pulled away giggling, "I love you, lovebug."

He groaned as I turned around. "Enough with the weird nicknames, Aurora."

I laughed and pushed my hair to one side so he could properly put the necklace on.

For the past few weeks, I've been calling him weird things to piss him off. So far, it's been working pretty well.

He clipped the necklace into place and rubbed my upper arms with his hands.

"Alright. Let's head off, yeah?"

I kissed his nose. "Let's go."

++++

I think I had fallen asleep in the car. I woke up to Enzo lightly shaking me while kissing my jaw and murmuring sweet things to me.

He had taken me out to an expensive restaurant for dinner. Specifically, our favourite one we only went to on special occasions.

Only, nothing special was going on today.

I groaned and opened my eyes. I turned my head and looked over at my handsome boyfriend.

"I have one more surprise, my love. Are you up for it?"

I smiled sleepily, leaning over the centre console to give him a light kiss on his perfect lips.

"Of course, I am, darling."

He grinned and exited the car, walking around the front to my side of the car. He opened the door for me, extending his hand for me to take.

I happily grasped his hand and stepped out of the car.

He shut the car door just as I realised where we were.

We were back on the hill Enzo had taken me to back when I was having a hard time with everything. Where he had first held my hand, and comforted me.

I smiled and took a deep breath in, glancing up at the star lit sky.

"Come on, love." Enzo tugged on our conjoined hands, and we started walking up the hill together.

The sun was just ducking under the horizon, creating a gorgeous sunset. I admired it as we continue trudging up the hill.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

He looked over at me, "You'll see in a second."

And then, I saw it.

A rose trail, leading up to a white arch that had been decorated with beautiful flowers and fairy lights.

My hand flew to my mouth as I took in the sight. I stopped in my tracks, my knees threatening to buckle underneath me.

He was... proposing?

I glanced at Enzo to find him beaming brightly. He didn't say anything, he just tugged me harder, pulling me toward the arch.

Tears started pooling in my eyes as we got closer and closer.

And when we finally reached the little area, Enzo faced me with glassy eyes and a soft smile. He softly picked up both of my hands, squeezing them tightly and rubbing my palm with his thumb.

"Aurora Rae, you are my love. You are the brightest light in my life, and without you, I don't know where I would be right now."

Tears were streaming down both of our faces now.

"The past year and a bit has been heaven. I've never felt true love before, and to be completely honest, I really thought it didn't exist." He reached up and brushed a tear away. I leaned into his touch more, closing my eyes and let a few more tears fall.

"But then I met you. You taught me, and showed me what true love was. You are so beautiful, inside, and out. I'm obsessed with every part of you, I've fallen in love with every single inch of you, and the more time we spend together, the deeper I fall."

He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much Aurora Rae. You are my one and only love, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He let go of my hands, got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet box. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring with an even more gorgeous emerald in the middle of the band.

"Will you marry me, sweetheart?"

I sobbed, throwing my arms around him, and pushing him to the ground. He laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist, and kissing the top of my head.

"Yes!" I pulled back and peppered kisses all over his handsome face. "Yes, I'll marry you."

He sighed in relief, then smashed his lips onto mine.

I pulled back for a second so we could both get to our feet. Once we did, Enzo slid the ring onto my finger and kissed my hand. He then lifted me into his arms and pressed his lips to mine once again.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, kicking one foot in the air.

I was marrying the love of my life.

I was going to spend the rest of my life with my true love.

I couldn't fucking wait.

++++

so please ignore the fact that it took me almost a month to come out with this. i was in a terrible mind state for a long time and didn't have the motivation or energy to sit down and write this.

this isn't the end btw!! i still have a few more epilogues to publish as i have so many different endings i want to include.

cried a bit writing this not gonna lie. it's been ten months since i first published this book, and this was the moment i have been waiting for for ten months.. and now we're here, and everything feels kinda emotional.

thank you again for all the love and support. i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and i love you all so so much 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.2K 50
Book Two in the Their Girl Saga. Lorenzo, Alec and Freddie are prepared to burn the world down in order to find Alissandra and get her back from Ant...
206 1 7
Elisa Rossi has pretty much nailed the art of hiding her true feelings. She's either feeling pain or just plain numbness. She's got this whole wild...
431K 8.6K 35
After going through a hard break up, Elise tries to get herself together. Meeting them in a rather weird encounter at a club, Elise catches the eyes...
970 93 21
Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you packed your bags and moved somewhere new? After and a bad break up, it's all Isabel can think a...