Fragments Of An Existence

By Niandyartic

Cale Henituse and the White Star's existence are tied to each other. and if one of them dies... the other wh... More

Prologue
[1]-Another work piled up
[2]-A lone keeper
[4]-Succeed the trial
[5]-Succeed the trial (2)
[6]-Succeed the trial (3)
[7]-Selfish
[8]-Divine and holy item
[9]-Mission: Steal it
[10]-Decision
[11]-Writer's Ache
[12] - "CS"

[3]-The Sacrificial Commander

474 36 27
By Niandyartic

While Death busied himself, scrolling and reading the descriptions and covers of all the fanfiction, Cale organized the wayward thoughts in his mind.

'Okay, fanfictions. That's a start.'

These stories, a large amount of them aren't birthed by Writers or Authors. He learned that his whole life is a story–no, not just him but every being too.

Every living specimen in this universe can make a new story to be told, their own story.

Even a small ant can make a story, such as: "The hardworking ant" and other related fable stories.
The stories then are distributed to a platform that is connected to every universe. It is 'Wattpod' that the Timekeeper showed them.

A question mark appeared in his head. He has too many questions drafted in his mind.

"Then how could the writers or authors write the story that they didn't know?"

These stories are made in a somewhere universe, yet how could they possibly know the plot of the 'story' and their Epilogue?

The Timekeeper answered.

"The Inhabitants will have this sudden imagination and will to urge them make this story and then publish them in Wattpod."

This Wattpod can show any story that is not from the Readers universe but is different. The Readers don't know about it though, how could they know?
These Readers don't know that what are they reading is a story made from another universe!

A story like superheroes, powers awakening, or even a movie you watched; existed in another universe and is being enlarged by this platform called Wattpod!

Readers wouldn't realize that what Story they are reading did happen in another far universe from them ... either the writer who makes the story, they only knew that this idea came from nowhere.

He glanced at the Timekeeper who is holding a notebook that is full of scribbles, is she drawing something? Cale decided to shrug off that useless thought and approached the Keeper.

"How can this platform (Wattpod) could hold the capacity of all stories in the Multiverse?"

"We the Timekeepers are managing them until our lifetime. The platform is also expanding itself like the universe."

The Timekeeper stared blankly for a few moments.

"... It is forbidden for me to do this."

"How can you do that then?"

"Time favored me over the other Timekeepers, it seems like my doings are being covered by that thing."

After she answered, They took a moment of comfortable silence.

~~~

Kirk. Kirk.

Insects sounded from the dark and vast sabana, the moon is still there above their heads meaning Night is not over yet.

it has been fifteen minutes, and finally, Death has finished his search and approached Cale with the screen floating behind him.

"I found one."

A story that is being read by someone who has Cale's shattered soul.

Cale hesitantly looked at the floating screen with caution, when it finally reached his vision, Cale slightly widened his eyes.

[Commander who was loved by all.]

The cover of the story emits a shiny red dot flickering faintly, Cale immediately suspected of why Death told him this Reader has his soul shard.

But putting that aside...

'Why is it past tense?'

Was loved by all, does it mean that this story...

His eyes strolled down to the description of the book.

"hm. "

"What is it? "

Cale went silent for a few moments, his sharp eye looked at the screen with viciousness. He then looked at Death who is still waiting his response.

Cale said without any emotion, "This is the 'popular' trope on earth."

The Ruler of Death nodded.

The redhead said again.

"This story, I need to sacrifice myself to reach the epilogue. "

He hates this kind of trope.

He hates dying, he knows that he sometimes sacrificed himself for his allies but still, he lived after that. Sacrificing yourself to die, he won't do such a thing unless emergency.

And here they are, looking at the contents of the story. His other him wholeheartedly received their end.

"To reach the reader——"

"I need to be the main character, I know. "

The main character is Cale Henituse himself.

'I will experience as my other self in this story.'

To reach the reader who has his shard, he needs to be the main character who is Cale Henituse, that sacrificed himself for his allies safety.

He felt another headache appear like a pimple on his handsome face.

'I'll get this over with.'

Yes, the faster...the better.

"I'm sorry."

Death mumbled quietly.

"There's no need for useless apologies."

The young master knew that they are forced to do all of these complicated tasks, all of this happened not just because of Death too. So he shouldn't waste his words to apologize.

Cale Henituse activated his Record ability and opened the book.

There are Five chapters.

Cale clicked the first chapter and read it with intense focus, His index finger moved along his pupils that are strolling the words on the screen.

[Cale Henituse has a secret power inside his blood. ]

[The blood of Thames lets their descendant to conquer the flow of time... ]

————————————————

Twenty minutes past.

"Are you ready? "

"Open the portal. "

He had already read all the chapters and how the storyline would go, he also read the ending.
He can't help but feel the sense of Deja Vu when he was reading The Birth Of Hero before being Transmigrated.

A portal appeared infront of him due to the Timekeepers powers, she looked at Cale for the last time and said.

"Have a fun journey. "

Cale ignored what she said and jumped to the portal.

The entrance of the portal then was closed, Cale continued to fall into the endless hole that is surrounded with vibrant colors, it burns his eyes just by seeing them.

He covered his vision with his arms, Cale could feel a stinging pain from his legs and to his body, then reaching to his head.

The redhair recalled the previous conversation with Death and the Timekeeper.

"The Inhabitants are looking at every move you made."

"Can they attack me?"

"No, the only one who could change the course of the story is the writer. They can only see and react to your story. "

Cale could feel his head spinning dizzily, for a moment. He felt his consciousnesses being pulled apart from his body.

Then finally, he could feel them again.

But it is sligtly different...

Cale opened his eyes.

[A slight error appeared on the sistem. Unpublishing the story.. ]

[Error could not be defined! Book will be published after five minutes... ]

Flash!

A bright light appeared.

A sound of an notification pop out.

[Incarnation of the world is greatly furious because of the sudden error! ]

[Probablynotinsane Cannot wait for this chapter being published!]

[Cale's toes wants to quickly see the Main character!]

'What the——?'

A room that is similar to a waiting room appeared infront of his eyes, but there was no one except the redhair in this room.

But putting that aside, he is too shocked that these unknown Notifications appeared like a projectile beside him.

[Kimdokjaswife gave this book a vote!]

[Kimdokjaswife said she cannot wait for the first chapter being published!]

[1863rd felt disgusted by Kimdokjaswife username.]

[Kimdokjaswife said to mind your own business.]

The chatroom is full of chaos, is there a button to turn off this thing?

'It seems like it is only the Main character who knew this chatroom and the system. '

The original main character, his other self must have noticed it and realized the existence of the Inhabitants.

He turned his gaze away and walked forward, the room is similar to a hospital wait room, there are many chairs but none is sitting on them, Cale sat on one of the chairs and stared blankly.

What..?

"Hm? "

He heard a faint voice.

Who are you? What are you doing in my body?

Cale blinked a few times and widened his eyes.

The original Main Character of this story, the other Cale Henituse's voice appeared beside him. But his figure is faint like a fog, he couldn't see this person clearly.

Why am I like this? Why are you taking over my body?

"Please calm down, Cale Henituse."

...

The faint figure sighed tiredly.

The original main character must have experienced the same situation over and over again until the book is disbanded or no inhabitants will read his story anymore.

There is a difference between the original main character and the main character who made the story.

To explain..

The Cale Henituse in another universe 'made' this story by sacrificing himself.

The story then was imagined by a writer and they wrote this book.

By that, when the books has been published and chapters are made, a copy of the original characters then was birthed to became an actor in the book.

And one of the copy is infront of Cale, the original main character of this book. The sacrificial commander.

I've been stuck in this loop.

My allies and family's memories from the last turn is wiped out and I'm the only one who knew that I'm a character for their entertainment!

The original main character gritted his teeth angrily.

F****! I hate this s***!!!!

He felt jealousy of his other self who made this 'story' and made him born just to witness the same thing over and over again!

F****!! F**** h***!!!

Can't they just leave him alone?

I just want a peaceful life g***d****!

His wish is very simple, why is it so hard to gain?

Cale looked at the original main character with neutral eyes and stared ahead of him.

"Don't worry. "

The other Cale, the original main character went silent.

"I'll make your pain stop. "

The original main character widened their eyes and scoffed. Their gaze holds a man who had face countless grief and sadness.

He had experienced the same thing, his hope has already broken down in a long time ago.

I don't believe in useless promises.

"I don't say useless things."

Cale stared at the wide-eyed other Cale.

"Believe me, then I'll save you. "

————————————————

Hello! I'm back again!

Man, these days I have been too busy that my legs would fall off, thankfully I could finally release this chapter and give you all an update!

Now, that's all. See you in the next update!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.7K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
2.3K 224 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...
18.6K 1.4K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
132K 9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...