π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝖄𝖓?? [𝕢𝖙𝖍...

By bangpinkauthor31

A dynasty called cha dynasty.... There was a queen who gave birth to a girl child... The king wanted a boy bu... More

π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝖄𝖓?? [𝕢𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖋 {𝖋𝖙.𝕡.𝕡𝖐 & 𝕻𝖏𝖒}]
πŸ’œ Prologue #1 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Prologue #2πŸ’œ
Ch.1
bonus chapter
chapter #1
chapter #2

ch.2

293 6 0
By bangpinkauthor31

Everything was going well , taehyung and yn became close, jk and jimin always do the role of cupids.
Since there was nothing about the trio still yn keep them......

Untill

a guard came running, panting in the throne room
G:- highness!
Yn:- what happened?
G:- t-taehyung got kidnapped by our enemy's...
Yn:- dang it...
(hit the arm of her chair)
Yn:- find him all over our kingdom... And also find out who kidnapped her...
She also left from there to only see the boys crying who were friends of him....
She went towards them and said.
Yn:- don't worry I'll find out who ever had kidnapped him..... Will die in my hands....
Both nodded and yn send them to their room...

________________________

•After 4 days•

In these 4 days, were restless for yn, she was trying every way possible to find Taehyung...

Meanwhile with Taehyung

He was sitting in a corner of a prison...
He hadn't had food for days... Only survive in water which was in his prison.
He was just waiting for someone who come and take him...

Yn's side
A guard came running in the throne room...
He was panting hard
G:- h-highness...
Yn:- what happen?
G:- w-we found taehyung
Hearing this yn's eye lit up
Yn:- where he is?
G:- but he is in our enemy's area... He didn't have food for days ....
Yn eyes became sad, her face was cold.
If only eyes could tell , they would have said everything...
Yn:- prepare our army... We are gonna attack on them...(guard nodded)

Yn'- Lee's now you called your death, just wait and watch( whisper)

They attack Lee's...
The fight was going well, yn had freed taehyung and was coming back with him but suddenly one guard came and accidentally cut yn's cloth which was covering near her chest area which made that to show her cleavage....

Yn left taehyung and killed the guard...
She looked back and saw taehyung in shock and she took a coat and wore it fully which made it cover her body till her knees....

Taehyung's mind *she is a girl?,...she is powerful but why is she covering herself with her tomboy personality??*

Many questions were inside taehyung's mind but he snapped out of his thoughts by yn's voice.
Yn:- don't tell anyone...what you saw right now...
He nodded hesitating and they both left for the yn's castle.

[ little they know someone else was watching them.....]

Yn left taehyung in his room and the uinyeo came and start treating him, by that time jk and jimin also came and were crying....

Yn left for her room then, uinyeo also came to her and knock on the door and
Yn:- come in...
Uinyeo came and lock the door, she sat in yn's bed and treat her wound on her chest...
Uinyeo:- you should be careful yn....the wound is quite deep...it will hurt a little ..
Yn nodded and uinyeo proceeded with her treatment , She helped yn to change her clothes and left her room...

__________________________

Next day
A girl was sitting in her castle garden while a boy was coming towards her , and said.

Tae:- highness?
Yn:- i know what you wanna talk about...... Sit...
He sat down beside her in grass...
Yn:- it all started when (tell her past { if you guys don't know read prologue 1})

Yn:- Since then I'm like this......no one wants a girl to rule a kingdom....
Tae:- it's so wrong.... I mean you are powerful, beautiful and intelligent than a man and you should rule this kingdom like a girl....

Suddenly there was a call of sabestian telling
Sabestian:- H-HIGHNESS !!! LEE'S ATTACK US!!!
Yn:- oh no.... taehyung go to your room and doesn't come out of you three...
They left quickly but taehyung was protest against her but seeing her glare he go back and stayed with three....

They start fighting yn inside the castle and he regards outside of it .....

Blood was everywhere....

Suddenly the king of Lee's attack yn on her back when sh ewas fighting with Lee's guards...

He dragged her through the balcony where the whole kingdom was visible, yn was shouting, hearing her shout taehyung,jk and jimin came out....

They saw king Lee had a handful of yn's hair and said...

Lee King :- STOP!!!(all stopped and look towards them)

Lee King:- CHA ARMY !! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A FOOL!! THINKING THAT YOUR KING IS BOY BUT NO!!!! YOU KING IS A GIRL WHO DISGUISE HERSELF TO A BOY!!!
all looked shocked, even jimin and jk x taehyung....
The cha army looked down in shame...
Yn was also sad thinking this reaction...

Taehyung was so angry...
He go towards them and said.
Tae:- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS NOW???.... THINKING YOUR KING IS A BOY YOU GUYS ALWAYS FOLLOW HER ORDER OBEDIENTLY BUT AFTER KNOWING ITS A GIRL YOU GUYS TURN YOUR BACK TO HER???????
deep breath
Tae:- ALL SHE DID WAS PROTECTING YOU GUYS FROM ENEMIES, RISKING HER LIFE..... BUT WHAT NOW???..... YOU GUYS THINK A GIRL CANT RULE A KINGDOM?????.............BUT WHAT IS IT ??? SHE RULE THE WHOLE KINGDOM WITHOUT ANYONE'S HELP!!!PROTECT HER KINGDOM WITHOUT ANYONE'S HELP!!!! SHE HAD DONE MORE THAN A BOY COULD DO ANYTHING!!!! ........... SHE SACRIFICES HER GIRL LIFE TO PROTECTING YOU GUYS !!! SO THIS IS THE RESULT SHE IS GETTING...
Hearing this a guard said.

Guard:- HIGHNESS YN WAS OUR KING BUT NOW.... SHE IS OUR QUEEN, SHE WAS OUR QUEEN AND SHE WILL BE OUR QUEEN!!!!
All other guards agree with that guard.... And hearing this yn got courage and start fighting.... Seeing her fighting taehyung move back and soon Lee army was dead... Only king was left....

Yn dragged the king to their main gate and throw him there...and said...
Yn:- I'll not kill you, but my kingdom people will ..... What you have done to them .... Now it's time for payback....
(To people) EVERYONE HE IS ALL YOUR KILL HIM IN YOUR WAY...
And headed inside ...
she was so happy that she hugged taehyung and
Yn:- thank you for encouraging me( whisper in his ear)

Taehyung got chilled in his spines and she headed back to her room after pulling out of hug and after hugging jimin and jk too...

________________________________

After 2 weeks of fight

Yn kingdom accept her as a girl she is and now she can wear girl clothes too...

Present
Yn was sitting in her backyard with taehyung in her arms...
Taehyung said.
Tae:- you know i time travelled from future....... And i think it's our time to go back.........but I say one thing to you..

Yn:- what is it?( Taehyung sat up staring and cupped yn's face in his hands and said)
Tae:- i know i shouldn't say....but.... I- I love you yn...
Yn was surprised but said after recovering from it.
Yn:- I love you too taehyung...
With that they both kiss each other passionately

After breaking a kiss taehyung was disappearing in thin air slowly
Tae:- w-what's happening to me?
Yn:- don't worry tae..... We will meet again....
They both hugged each other.... And slowly Taehyung disappeared....
[Like that jimin and jk too]

___________________________

In the future [ from where taehyung,jimin and jk came]

Present
They all saw themselves in front of their homes.... They headed inside and changed their clothes...
Thinking

What does that all dream of ??? But does that feel so real??
With that they slept....

___________
Next day

Taehyung was cleaning the last cafe table...
Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from back then he heard a familiar voice which he wanted to hear from yesterday night....

Yn:- miss me baby?
He turns around and hugs yn back ....

_________________________________________

Book ends here.....
Thank_you everyone
For your love and support
I'll make 1 bonus chapter too.....

Words count :- 1310

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.9K 1.1K 14
The only son of Mafia King and the bad boy of the university fell in love with a mute girl. He can do anything to get her. He is obsessed with her...
579K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.7K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...