⟒ π†π‡πŽπ’π“ : MHA x Villain...

By koroukei

"There is always a reason for villainy." --- A young villain, infamous for causing disappearances and deaths... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Attack on Camp
[2] Hero Ambush
[3] Train and Rest
[5] Sacrifice

[4] Acquaintances

404 7 0
By koroukei

"Shie Hassaikai"

tw: death, viol nc , g re, implied s rg ry

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Toga? I haven't seen her all day." I replied, turning to Dabi. 

"That brat won't answer my calls." he replied.

"Wow. I'll try contacting her. If she doesn't respond, she's probably busy." I picked up my phone used for contacting League members, "Toga? Hello?" 

She did not respond. Or decline. Or accept the phone call.

I checked the messages on the phone, tilting it in an angle so Dabi could not see. "What? What is it?" he scooted closer. 

"Nothing from Toga," Dabi seemed unimpressed with my response. I kept my face expression as blank as possible.

"Want to do something? I bet Toga won't be around for a while." I turned off my phone, tossing it into a small, black backpack. "Wait, nevermind," I took the remote, turning on the television and watching the news. It was boring, but hey, it was still something. I put the remote down, telling them. "Hey, I'm going out. Don't worry, I have a disguise."

I walked myself into another, closed room. I tied my hair up into a tiny bun, due to its length and put a hair net over it. Then, I took out a wig from the same backpack and put it on, making sure it stayed by inserting a hairpin in between the hair net and the wig. I removed the black cloth covering half of my face, putting it into the backpack. I put on some sunglasses to prevent my eyes from being seen, then I changed my clothes into something more civilian-like. I changed the phone case to a plain white cover, inserting earphone plug and putting the earbuds into my ear. 

I wore a beige coat, a striped T-shirt and denim shorts, paired with plain white socks and blue sports shoes, as well as a white cap on my head. It was my old stuff before I became a villain. I never wanted to look suspicious when I was younger, and luckily enough it still fit me. I opened the door, taking a long confusing route. out the alley Putting up an act, in case I was watched from outside, I took my phone out and put it next to my ear. "Oh, you can't come over today? Okay, maybe we'll meet up next week?" I put the phone back in my bag, walking over to a shopping mall. It was so peaceful. "Man, I hope she'll be done soon," I thought to myself.

I passed by many shops before reaching an arcade. Curious, I entered the arcade and went to see one of the first games which was a claw machine. Inside the box were all sorts of cute plushies. I watched other people try it out before playing it myself. Slipping in 100 yen, I played the game. For once, I felt like a child again. I did not get it the first try, but I managed to obtain two plushies. I walked over to another game, then played a few other games in the arcade before leaving. 

I checked my phone again, still, there were no new messages of Toga. I walked into another alley, coincidentally encountering her while she slipped out of her disguise and on call with Dabi. I took my coat out and threw it on her head, covering most of her body. "Be more careful..." I took off my wig and put the cloth back on the same half of my face, following her back to base.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Apparently, the League was going to interview someone. I sat next to Toga in the old warehouse where everyone else was, talking with her.

"Hey, Toga, how was it like? Before you became a villain..." I asked, turning to her. Toga's eyes widened, causing me to say a few more words, "Wait, sorry... I shouldn't have asked you such a personal question." 

"No, no! It's fine Y/N!" she gave a wide smile, blush covering her cheeks, "Where should I start..."

The doors were pushed open, light shining through the hole. It was Twice and the other guy.

"You've brought somebody important here, Twice," Shigaraki commented.

"You called me important. You're so good at mocking people. League of Villains." Overhaul shot back.

"What? Is he famous?" Magne asked Shigaraki.

He responded, "My teacher used to show me his pictures. In a nutshell, he's in a gang. Shie Hassaikai Yakuza Gang. He's the underboss there."

"Yakuza?" I muttered, "Didn't gangs like..." I decided not to finish it, not knowing how to word it either.

"This man is the underboss of the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza Gang..." Magne muttered before saying loudly, "So he is the number two in a gang? Gosh, this is the first time I've met someone with a dangerous vibe."

"He's from the underworld?" Toga questioned, "How's the underworld different from us?"

"Good question, let me enlighten you," Mr. Compress offered, "Back then, there were many gangs in the underworld, very terrifying gangs. But since the heroes were born, these gangs were reported and disintegrated. When All Might came, the era of the underworld was over. Those who were not caught and survived became a part of designated villain gangs which is the reserve force of the villains. They are surveilled by the police and live in fear. In other words, they are natural souvenirs of an era that can't keep up with the world."

"Natural souvenir?" Overhaul parroted, "That's not wrong."

"What is Mr. Underworld, who lives in fear, doing here? Are you also somebody who is also rejoicing over All Might's retirement?" Mr. Compress asked.

"No, compared to All Might, the disappearance of All For One affects me more. This guy is the lord of the underworld. Although to my generation, he's an urban legend, the older generation believes he exists and is scared of him, despite it being rumoured that he has been long dead," Overhaul told us,  But this time, he's showing his true self. All Might retires. And All For One was doomed in prison. In other words, the authority and the underworld are both without leaders. Who would be the next ruler?" he turned his head up to Shigaraki.

"How dare you say this to us when you know who our teacher is!" Shigaraki was obviously angered by his words, not good. "Shigaraki...!" I grabbed his hand and stopped him. Kurogiri was not here to calm him down, someone should take his place. Things could go terribly wrong if Shigaraki was left to his own devices. If All For One showed Shigaraki pictures of this guy, then surely, he must be powerful.

"Are you trying to provoke us?" Shigaraki asked him, "The next ruler is me." 

"Calm down, Shigaraki..." I whispered to him. He ignored me. However, he did not seem to have a killing intent, yet, so I let go. Still, I stayed by his side, my stance unwavering.

"We are gathering forces. Soon, we'll expand our organisation. I'll use this force to destory the damn hero society completely."

"Do you have a plan?" Overhaul asked, seemingly distrusting.

"A plan?" he repeated, "You've been provoking me. It seems you're not here to join us."

"A goal without a plan is merely a delusion," Overhaul argued, "Telling me your delusion is troubling me." He walked closer to Shigaraki, causing me to put a hand over him to block him instinctively. "What's next after you expand your organisation?" Overhaul asked, bombarding him with questions, "How are you going to impose control? What does your ideal organisation structure look like? Starting with the Hero Killer, Stain, Muscular, Moonfish..."

"They were all great soldiers. But they were defeated very quickly. Don't you know how to use them?" he stared at Shigaraki.

"Shie Hassaikai underboss." I glared at him. He was obviously trying to twist his words and manipulate him, "That's enough from you."

He looked annoyed at me as he brushed off his intended words, "If you want to meet your goal, you need a plan. And I have a plan. Pardon me, but I'm not here to join you today." Magne seemed disturbed by him. 

"Twice, you should have confirmed his intentions before you brought him here." the mentioned man seemed to panic as Overhaul continued, "If you need to execute the plan, you need a lot of funding. Too bad there aren't many who are willing to invest in gangs that can't keep up with the world. But with your notorious reputation, things are different." He reached a gloved hand out to Shigaraki, "Join me. Let me direct you. And I will be the next ruler."

"Get lost." Shigaraki muttered. Magne immdiately took her weapon and lunged at Overhaul, revealing a large magnet inside, "Sorry, Mr. Underworld! We don't gather here to join anymore!" 

Magne pulled Overhaul towards her as I ran at her. Bad. Bad. Bad.

"A while ago, I met a friend. She might be shy, but after knowing who I was, she was willing to befriend me. This was what she told me." 

I blocked the magnet trying to pry it out of Magne's hands.

"People who are bound by shackles will laugh at those who aren't. Kenji, you are jumping out of the box, but I don't even have the courage to try."

"I came here to live a life free! We want to dictate our own lives!" 

"Magne, no!" I reached towards Magne, accidentally activating my quirk, my hand passing through her. I turned around, seeing Overhaul taking out his glove. I was too slow, seeing Overhaul touch her arm with an exposed finger and her magnet at his head.

"Magne!" 

The magnet fell, her legs being the only left after the brutal explosion, her blood splattered all over me and Overhaul. I stood right behind her, getting stained by all the blood. 

"You attacked first. How dirty," he scrubbed himself, "That's why I hate doing it myself."

I was pissed, lunging at him without thinking. Mr. Compress did the same as well, but I already had my hand passing through his chest. All I needed was to...

I got pulled behind, falling on my back. 

"Compress, wait!" Shigaraki screamed out.

"This guy is dangerous. Let me compress him first!" he argued.

I put my hand out where Mr. Compress' once was, blocking his hand from touching Overhaul's. I could not use my quirk in time. I grabbed my shoulder, grimacing in pain. Blood splattered on both  me and Mr. Compress. 

Shigaraki lunged at him, completely angered, pissed off, whatever negative emotion. Another one of those red bullets were shot again, but it missed Shigaraki completely. 

"Shield!" Overhaul shouted, another one of those bird mask-wearing guys appearing. Shigaraki grabbed the guy with his hand, slowly making him disintergrate into ashes before jumping out of Overhaul's reach.

"I see." Shigaraki said to himself as the surrounding walls were broken into, "If you made yourself clear from the very beginning, it'd have been much easier."

"That was close, Overhaul," one of them said.

"You were late," he grumbled, turning to a bird mask cloaked guy.

"Two-shots missed..." he said. 

"Wait, where did you come from?" Twice shouted out, "I wasn't followed."

"It was probably somebody's quirk." Shigaraki told him.

"Seeing how the situation has developed, we can no longer judge with a calm mind. Well then, it's meaningless to deplete each other's power. You and I both lost a man. Let's call it a day." Overhaul said, "Let's calm down and talk some other time." he turned around, walking away.

"Damn you. I'm going to kill you!" Twice yelled.

"Tomura, I can stab him. Let me do it." Toga offered.

"No, none of you are going after that guy. You've seen what he's done if you get close. We don't even fully grasp his quirk yet." I argued before Shigaraki could answer. 

"Let me take responsibility!" Twice shouted as Shigaraki rejected him. 

"You're both wise, the man will hands all over and the masked girl."

"I won't ask for a reply right away. But it's better to decide now rather than later." He tossed a business card to Shigaraki, "Think carefully about your organisation and other aspects. Calm down and call me."

"Stop right there!" Twice screamed. I blocked his way, glaring at him, "Not now, Twice. Don't...  worsen the situation."

"Why are you stopping me, Rogue?" he shouted. 

"Jin." Toga called, "Take Y/N to see a doctor first."

"Can you stand up? Or walk?" Twice looked over my shoulder. 

"It hurts. Everything hurts..." I stared down at my arm. Twice helped me up, supporting me on my shoulder.

"Tomura, I want to stab them." Toga looked at her reflection in her own knife.

"No." he replied, walking forward steadily.

"Tomura?" she looked up at Shigaraki.

I could hear less of their voices as Twice led me away to seek medical help. 

We entered an abandoned building, light flashing from a corner inside. 

"Hey, Ms. Doctor!" he shouted merrily.

A bright red head spinned around in her chair, stopping to look at us. She had dark red eyes poking from her makeshift masquerade mask and long hair, tied in braids near her short fringe. Her hair was neatly tied, no strands of hair poking out. She wore a typical white coat over her dark, buttoned shirt with a ribbon tied around it.

"Ji- Twice? Who's that?" she asked skeptically, staring at me. She seemed to be inspecting me. "Also, didn't I tell you already? No need to go 'Ms. Doctor', just call me Kouha." Kouha reminded him.

"Yes, Ms. Doctor!" Kouha looked disappointed upon hearing the nickname again, "Ah, guess there's no helping it. What brings you here Twice?"

"Well- er, you see..." he gestured to my arm, still unpatched and bleeding slowly.

"Ah?!" She exclaimed upon seeing my ripped arm, recoiling in shock, "That's bad... Oh, I don't have a quirk for this. Twice, call this number for me and give the phone later, I'll bandage her up right away."

"Please, lay on this bed for the moment." She requested, gathering her medical supplies. Kouha grabbed bandages, immediately wrapping them around the wound, applying pressure. It stung so bad I wanted to...

Nevermind. Not the time.

She was done putting the bandages, still pressing on to the arm. "Y/N. Keep your hand there." I complied, gently pushing on it with my hand. Kouha came back with cloth-covered ice, pressing it onto the bandaged area. The cold sensation hit me hard at first, but I slowly got used to it after a while. Before long, Twice had given the phone back to Kouha. "I need a prosthetic lower arm, right side. You can do it with your quirk, right? I just need the arm to be able to handle extremely, extremely, strenuous activity. For a young woman." A few seconds passed before Kouha said another word, "Thank you, Kensaku. Your help is greatly appreciated. Oh, and I need it as soon as possible, I'll send you the address."

She turned to me, "Judging by her tone, she must be busy. We have to wait at minimum two days, or a few. I need you to stay here for the meantime. Don't worry, the heroes won't find us here. Nobody comes here anymore, well, not after that incident..."

"What incident?" I perked my head up, curious.

"Ah, it's nothing serious, honestly." Kouha responded.

"Can I ask you something?" I turned to her. Kouha simply nodded, sipping a cup of tea.

"What's your quirk? And also... Why are you helping villains?" 

She did not seem surprised at all, instead, calmly replying with a smile, "For your first question, I used to be a doctor at a hero agency. I could analyse anyone's health with a single touch and the possible ways to solve health issues within that person if they had any. However, they all took it for granted. Once, there were casualties so bad that I could not save them in time. Actually, it was multiple people. So... they constantly harrassed me at the office, or whenever I was treating someone. I was so done with it that I left the agency and returned here. Still, I got harrassed by the public and rumours spread on the media..." 

She paused for a moment, taking another sip of the cup again. 

"The first 'villain' I met was Twice, actually. He was the one who helped fake my death. Using a duplicate, we set a bomb in my house- this apartment- and blew it up, along with the fake. There was no other way. Those heroes treated me poorly, what an excuse of pros. I hope they get beaten by some higher ranked villains. Well, get some rest and let yourself heal. You've been through a lot, especially your arm."

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked her.

"My tech expert friend. We're both of the same mind." She replied instantaneously.

"Oh." I muttered, closing my eyes, causing Kouha to turn off the light in response. I heard her walk away, probably to continue her previous work. I fell asleep not long after.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up in darkness, glad there was no light shining into my eyes, that would be horrible. Grunting, I pushed myself up.

There was an eerie silence.

"Kouha?" I muttered out, looking around the dark building. A line of numbers fade into my vision.

01:34

"Oh fuck." I mumbled to myself when I realised the time. I closed my eyes after not seeing another light source other than the digital clock, trying to force myself to sleep.

My eyes stung a little, distracting me from falling sleep. I opened my eyes once again, staring into the black, endless void in front of me. Suddenly, there were approaching footsteps. I glanced around, forcing myself up again. My eyes felt heavy as I peered around the corner, only to see...

a lantern and Kouha, who was standing on the other side. She seemed surprised to see me awake. "Oh my, did I disturb you? I'm so sorry. I'll help you sleep," she mumbled quickly in haste, gently pushing me down on the bed and trying to lull me to sleep. Though it did not work, I fell asleep quickly. Perhaps it was the assurance that I was not alone, or that I was susceptible to falling asleep easily, or the nagging fear of being found out vanishing.

Otherwise, I woke up yesterday feeling slightly more refreshed. I rose from the bed, holding on to the bedframe for support as a nauseating feeling sunk in, making my head feel heavier. It disappeared after a few seconds, slipping away as quick as it came. I heard the sound of crumpling plastic, turning my head to the open door. It was Kouha and Toga. Kouha had asked Toga to transform and buy breakfast for us, inconspicuously, as we bad guys should in public when actually minding our own business. A small fan turned over to my direction, blowing my hair away from my face as Toga set down the goods, giving me one. The sandwich had a taste of cheese and ham, as well as soft bread texture.

I savoured the taste of it, instantly liking the sandwich. Hopefully I would be able to eat from this shop again. Once we were done eating breakfast, Toga stayed behind and Kouha went to replace my bandages.

Kouha brought a wet cloth and squeezed the water out onto the wound dressing, watching it get soaked in water. After waiting a few minutes, Kouha gently tugged on the bandages, slowly peeling them out. It was not a pleasant experience.

 I was able to move around the house again, talking to Toga. 

"How was middle school?" I asked, randomly sputtering out.

Toga smiled slightly, "Well, I was really boring... But then, on graduation day, I fell in love with this boy and I got to suck his blood... And then, I've just been doing the same thing. I just wish life could be easier." 

"Oh... I was the scapegoat of my class, you know, blaming it on my quirk. Actually, I only went to school for the quirk training. Didn't have much friends at all. I turned on heroes when I was about six or seven... My mom drowned and no one helped her. Well, the hero society is shit in my opinion." I blankly ranted, realising I said a bit too much, "You're a really nice person Toga..." I felt my face heat up a bit, a pale red forming at the edges of my cheeks.

"Aww, you're blushing!" Toga grinned, in a happy, proud way. Not like those smiles she'd give to her victims. A genuine smile-- in my opinion. I subconsciously formed a smile, Toga suddenly clinging on to me and hugging me gently. I hugged her back, my smile widening further. I actually felt... at home. I felt normal for once.

Several hours passed. Then a day. And another day. Doing the same routine. Bandage change, check-up, rest.

The doorbell rang. Toga had already left the building after spending time with me. Kouha was luckily awake at the time, opening the door. It was a messy brunette with untidy attire and bright blue eyes. It was most likely Kensaku, the woman Kouha had called.

She had a opaque dark box in her hands, carried in a simple paper bag. Kouha smiled at the sight, welcoming her into the building once she took off her footwear. 

"So, the mechanical arm is for her?" Kensaku gestured towards me with a finger, looking at Kouha. She simply nodded, thanking her for her help. Kouha walked towards me, asking me to get back on the bed.

She took out a needle, unsurprisingly, with anesthesia. The needle poked into my arm making me wince at the pain before I drifted asleep.

- End -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.7K 12
⚠Will contain some violence that may not be suitable for some readers⚠ (y/n) just wanted a normal life with a happy childhood. Coming from a broken h...
163K 4.2K 10
You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. Your husband being one of the top 10 heroes...
28.5K 1.2K 81
The computing hero: Hard Drive, head of security at UA high, and one of the least known hero's around. One day she's given a mission where she can fi...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...