Kingdom Hearts: Mighty Morphi...

Da mickol93

25th adventure. The heroes are back on earth in another superhero universe. In this one, the world will becom... Altro

Opening
Chapter 1

Cast

392 14 18
Da mickol93

Karen Ashley as Aisha Campbell

Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park

Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos

Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver

Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Hart

David Yost as Billy Cranston

Jason Narvy as Skull

Paul Schrier as Bulk

CCH Pounder as Doma

Gabriel Byrne as Machine King

With A Martinez as Invader

And Paul Freeman as Ivan Ooze

The cast of Kingdom Hearts, Rwby, Peach Girl, Marmalade Boy, and Code Lyoko remain the same.

Here's the cast of Kingdom Hearts: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The movie. I'm doing this for Jason David Frank, knowing that this is his first movie of Power Rangers. I hope you'll like the cast for the story. Let me know what you all think. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you. And R.I.P. Jason David Frank, Aka Tommy Oliver. Remember, go green ranger, go, go!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
622K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...