Found But Broken (ON HOLD)

By cassano_family

All she wanted was to keep him and her secrets safe. But people keep breaking down her walls. When her world... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Emilia
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: New Home New Life
Chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: Cafeteria
Chapter 6: After Kick
Chapter 7: 2 1/2 Hours
Chapter 8: Art Project
Chapter 9: Thoughts
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Authors Note
Chapter 11: Return
Chapter 12: Blood Relatives
Chapter 13: The Stain (Part 1)
Chapter 13: The Stain (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Part 3
Chapter 14: Unknown
Chapter 15: Confrontation + Reactions
Chapter 16: Dinner
Chapter 17: First Revelation
Chapter 18: Reaction
Author Notes
Chapter 19: Monday
Chapter 20: Lockdown
Chapter 21:Shots Fired
Chapter 22: A Father
Chapter 23:Plan
Chapter 24: 3 hours (Part 1)
Chapter 24: 3 hours (Part 2)
Character Update
Chapter 25: A "situation"
Chapter 26: Late night in the hospital
Chapter 27: Discharged
Chapter 28: Silence The Chaos
Chapter 29: Standoffish
Chapter 30: Offer
Chapter 31: The race
Chapter 32: Questions
Chapter 33: Gaslit for Lunch
Chapter 34: Manipulation
Chapter 35: Fight
Chapter 36: Lexi's Past
Chapter 37: Idaho Part 1

Chapter 38: Idaho Part 2

717 27 9
By cassano_family

It's been 2 months since the accident and Lexi's kidnapping. Bella and Emilia have been doing everything they can to find her. Emilia even called her "step-sister" Suzume for help. Emilia met her while in Spain. She was Diego's daughter from a woman he was with before he met Lilith. They bonded over the trauma they both endured because of him. When Diego suffered a fatal "overdose" all those years ago it Suzume who helped Emilia do the deed. Suzume was an assassin for the triad. The perfect person to sneak into a gang's base with if you could find it first.

These past two months in captivity Lexi's had been tortured endless by the gang as they wanted the money her parents and brother stole and disappeared with. Only one person didn't hurt Lexi and treated her with kindness. The gangs street fighter a boy named Sebastian . He would help her with her wounds and give her food. They built an affinity for each other.

Emilia's plan  was to infiltrate the base first by having Suzume join it. They couldn't get enough info beside the overall schematics and land info of the base. They needed info from the inside, and since Lexi and Suzume never met this was the perfect undercover mission.

Everything was set Suzume had joined the gang and had gathered enough intel for them to infiltrate the base and rescue Lexi. The plan was for Suzume to sneak in Emilia and Bella , then throw a grenade so everyone will be distracted and go toward the explosion, then they can rescue Lexi. Get in and get out without anyone noticing. Seemed easy enough they thought.

Bella and Emilia were in and everyone was distracted. Everything was going according to happen. They went to the room Lexi was being held and were reunited.

Lexi: "Oh my god, you found me"

Bella: "We missed you"

Emilia: "Of course we did, come on we gotta hurry"

Bella quickly unchained Lexi and just as they were about to escape. Sebastian showed up at the door. Emilia immediately draws her guns. 

Lexi: "Emilia wait"

Emilia: "What"

Lexi: "He's been helping me he's my friend"

Emilia: "Okay fine come on lets go"

They rush past Sebastian and are almost all the way out of the base when shots are fired from inside the base. Emilia instantly rushes back sensing Suzume was in trouble. 

Lexi: "Where's she going"

Bella: "I don't know, but I'm sure she knows what she's doing. Your hurt bad let's just get outta here and treat your wounds"

Back inside the base Emilia finds Suzume nearly surrounded and running out of ammo. She starts firing shots and gang members start dropping like flies. She makes her way to Suzume.

Suzume: "What took you so long"

Emilia: "sorry, how many rounds you got left"

Suzume: "Not much"

Emilia takes a gun out of her ankle holster and gives it to Suzume

Suzume: "Thanks, you go left I go right"

Emilia: "Meet in the middle"

Suzume: "Hey, be careful"

Emilia: "Why don't you worry about yourself"

They both go their separate and start shooting and gang members. Everyone was dead. Emilia had made it to the center but Suzume wasn't there. Emilia started making her way to the other side of the room and saw Suzume being held at knife point by Sebastian. As soon as he spots Emilia he immediately put the knife to her neck deeper.

Sebastian: "One more step and she's gone"

Emilia aims her gun at his head "You try and hurt her and I'll shoot"

Sebastian: "You're not gonna risk taking the shot so why don't you just put the gun down"

Emilia: "Why are you doing this. I thought you helped Lexi I thought you were friends "

Sebastian: "Friends? Please, she was being held hostage and tortured which clearly wasn't working working. Figured if I built a rapport with her she'd give up where the money was"

Emilia: "Wow"

Sebastian: "I recognize you, you know"

Emilia: "Really from where"

Sebastian: "Ivan Korshunov put a price on your head. Dead or Alive, or anyone that causes you immense pain gets quarter of a billion dollars."

Emilia: "So then kill me let her go"

Sebastian: "Nah, see you came back for her which means you must care for her a lot. So I kill her cause you grief, pain, trauma. Then I kill you and get my money, maybe a little more for getting your friend in front of you"

Emilia: "Wait no please, she's innocent in all this. Just take me please"

Sebastian: "tempting offer but no thanks"

Sebastian presses the knife and slit Suzume's throat  causing blood to start gushing out then lets her fall to the ground. Emilia screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and rushed to her side. "I'm so sorry, I never should have brought you into this" Emilia says. Suzume mutters her last words "its not your fault" then becomes limp.

Emilia's eyes darken and rage consumes her. She charges toward Sebastian and shoots him in the knee which makes him fall to the ground. She takes his knife stabs him 7 times but he's still alive. She then takes her gun and  shoots him right between the eyes.

She gets up and starts walking aways when she sees Lexi staring in shock. They had grown worried and came back for her. They didn't see every that happened only Emilia stabbing and shooting Sebastian. 

Lexi: "How could you, I told you he was my friend"

Emilia: "No, he wasn't"

Emilia continues walking then goes to Suzume's body. She picks her up and leaves while also lighting the base on fire. Bella and Lexi quickly got out of there quickly but they couldn't find Emilia outside.

Bella: "She must have gone to take of her body let's just go home first and talk later"

Emilia was standing at the edge of a pier, holding the body of the only family she knew had. She slowly lowered her body into the water then walked back and got on her bike. Emilia became truly broken that night. Emilia had grown up being abused, survived the events of what happened in France yet always remained strong. Watching the only person she considered family get killed in front of her broke her.

She arrived home and was instantly confronted by Lexi.

Lexi: "How could you do that. Why would you do that. I told you we were friends"

Emilia: "He killed her"

Lexi: "Who? The girl you picked up. Why does it matter. I saw her working with them"

Bella: "Lexi please just calm down"

Lexi: "No, She killed him. The only person that helped me and kept me sane while I was in there. She doesn't get to just keep silent. Why did you kill him"

Emilia: "He wasn't your friend , he was manipulating you"

Lexi: "Don't you dare try and turn me on him. He was my friend and you killed him. for some stranger" 

Bella: "She wasn't a stranger she was her sister"

Lexi: "That still doesn't mean you should've killed him. I saw her she was one of them"

Bella: "She was helping us save you by working for them"

Emilia says "Believe what you want"

Bella: "You guys just calm down for a moment. Lexi I'm sure Emilia had a valid reason she wouldn't just do that. And the girl Suzume is her sister. She was working there to help save you but she had never told us anything about Sebastian. She only gave us info on where to find you. Emilia just explain to her what happened"

Emilia turns around and starts to walk away

Lexi: "Don't you turn your back on me. You know even if she was your sister that does't make it any better. You chose for her to come and help save me didn't you. If she was working there to help save me she would've saw that he helped me. You brought her into this her death is on you not him. You did it out of pure malice and I'll never forget that"

Emilia saw no reason to explain to Lexi why she killed Sebastian, and as far as she knew, she had gotten Suzume into this. It was her idea and so her death was no ones  fault but her own.

Emilia turned back around went into her room and locked the door. She grabbed her revolver from the nightstand and took out all the bullets but one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.5K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
4.2K 51 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
134K 2.4K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
105K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...