Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69

65

3.4K 130 75
By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Oh my God, please tell me that was the last of that!" Hoseok gasped, collapsing onto Yoongi's couch, dropping the small feather duster he had been carrying in.

Seokjin set down the three heavy boxes he had brought in and eyed his friend. "I can't believe I'm friends with someone who is a weak weakling who is also weak and dumb."

"Can't Namjoon just pay people to help him move in with Yoongi?" Hoseok complained, rolling over. "That's what I would have done, this is so much work!"

"We're not all rich brats." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

Hoseok shot up from the couch, eyes narrowing. "Who are you calling a brat, brat?"

Jungkook came in and set the last box down. "Yoongi said that was everything, guys, he's going to take us to dinner as a thanks for helping him and Namjoon."

"Yes!' Hoseok ran out the door. "Free food!"

"Hobi, you're rich!" Seokjin shouted, running after him. "You could buy the restaurant!"

Namjoon stepped inside, looking around Yoongi's now messy living room. "We can unpack all this later."

"Sub, I forgot my wallet in my office, can you grab it for me?" Yoongi called from the driveway, where he was talking with Taehyung.

"Sure." Namjoon walked into the office and spied the little brown wallet. He scooped it up and was about to head back outside when he noticed the paper the wallet had been sitting on.

He picked that up and read it, his eyebrows shooting up when he found out what it was about.

He stuffed both items into his back pocket and hurried outside.

-

It was getting dark by the time they came back, tired and full.

"I'm pregnant." Jimin dropped to the floor, cradling his stomach. "It's triplets. Don't touch me."

Jungkook chuckled, patting the small boy comfortingly. "You'll be a good mom."

"Can I talk to you quick?" Namjoon mumbled into Yoongi's ear, and the older man nodded, a little confused as he followed his fiancé to the hallway, where they wouldn't be overheard.

Namjoon pulled out the paper he had grabbed earlier and showed it to Yoongi. "I found this."

Yoongi glanced at it. "Yeah, it's just an old lesson plan, sub. What about it?"

"I've been thinking about that question you asked me the other day." Namjoon confessed. "And...I'm in."

"Really?" Yoongi beamed his gummy smile, happy.

Namjoon nodded. "It just feels...right, to have it that way. I can't explain it."

Yoongi grinned. "I'm so glad you agree, sub." He looked down at the paper. "It's funny...I wrote that before the year even started, before I met you all. But now it seems like it was fate in the making."

"Should we tell them?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "Nah, there'll be a better time for that. For tonight, let's just stick with this." He took the paper and folded it.

Namjoon nodded in agreement and he followed his fiancé back to the living room where the others were all talking on the couch.

"Thank you all for your help today, everyone." Yoongi addressed them. "Namjoon and I really appreciate it."

"Thank you for dinner!" Jungkook called.

"If you all aren't too tired, there's something I would like to do with you all." Yoongi unfolded the paper and handed it the kids as Namjoon stood beside him.

Taehyung's eyes shot open as he read it. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Mother of God..." Jimin almost fainted.

"Nyammie..." Hoseok tumbled off the couch.

"You guys really wanna do this?" Seokjin asked as he passed the paper to Jungkook.
The youngest read it and promptly choked.

"It was supposed to be your end of year test, but then the trial happened, and Taehyung had to take over." Yoongi nodded.

"I'm in!" Hoseok nodded enthusiastically. "I'm so fucking in!"

"And me! Jimin! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jimin raised both hands eagerly.

"There's no way in Hell I would miss this." Seokjin laughed.

"Same, I'm so in." Taehyung nodded, eyes wide.

"When would this group orgy be happening?" Jungkook asked.

"Right now." Yoongi said.

No sooner had he finished speaking then did Hoseok and Jimin race up the stairs, shrieking and ripping their shirts off.

Namjoon barely stepped aside in time, cursing under his breath. "Fucking sluts."

Jungkook stood up and walked over to the boy, shyly holding Namjoon's hand.

Taehyung and Seokjin hurried up the stairs too, followed by Jungkook and Namjoon and Yoongi as they all went to Yoongi's room.

The youngest couldn't believe this was happening. It was his biggest fantasy, and now it was coming true.

He decided not to try to dominate Yoongi during this. He wanted to spread himself evenly between the others. He would try to dom Yoongi when it was just them, to make the moment more special.

By the time the others got there, Hoseok and Jimin were already on the bed, naked and making out.

"No shame, either of you." Seokjin sighed as he started stripping.

"I want my NumNumbug to fuck me!" Hoseok demanded. "No wait! I want to fuck my Nyamjuney! No wait! I want Nomjuwn to fuck me while I fuck Jin while he blows Taehyung who gets it up the ass from Jungkook who's making out with Jimin who gets fucked by Yoongi!"

Taehyung stared at him, frozen from where he had been in the middle of yanking off his pants, but now slowly pulled them back up. "Mom come pick me up, I'm scared."

Namjoon just rolled his eyes, smiling as he wrapped an arm around Yoongi's waist and pulled him close, pressing a kiss to his fiancé's cheek. "Look what you started."

"Isn't it beautiful?" Yoongi grinned, kissing him back as they helped each other out of their clothes.

"There's not going to be one beautiful thing about this!" Hoseok called. "It's all gunna be dirty and filthy and no church will accept us after this!"

Seokjin shut him up with a kiss. Jungkook was suddenly too nervous to move, still in his boxers, as he watched everyone making out with each other on the bed.

And then a warm shadow fell over him, and he looked up to see Yoongi smiling gently at him.

"If you want to top me, let me show you how it's done." The man whispered. He took Jungkook's hand and guided him to the bed. He pushed Jungkook onto his back, and after asking for permission, he slid Jungkook's boxers off.

Jungkook's heart pounded as he watched Yoongi get on the bed above him, still in shock that this was really happening.

He couldn't tell what was more beautiful - Yoongi's face, his body, or his cock.

"Oof!" Hoseok gasped when Namjoon suddenly shoved him to his back. "Nyum-"

"You are the single most annoying, childish, maddingly vexatious, jejune ass baby I've ever known." Namjoon growled, hovering over the boy.

"Ooh, big words." Hoseok moaned, throwing his head back.

"He's impossible." Seokjin grinned, standing on his knees beside them. "There's no point trying to get through to him, he's hopelessly Hobi."

"And you." Namjoon shot his hand out and grabbed a fistful of Seokjin's hair, throwing him down beside Hoseok. "You're just as bad! You two share one fucking braincell and neither of you use it!"

Seokjin let out a surprised squeak as he hit the pillows, next to Hoseok. "Namjoon-"

"Don't think I forgot about what you pulled off in the changing room of that sex store." Namjoon reminded him. "Or in Hoseok's closet!"

Seokjin grinned and bit down on his finger innocently. "Who, me?"

"Oh my God, are you finally going to fuck us?" Hoseok gasped. "Fuck, this is so going in my scrapbook!"

"Shut up." Namjoon snapped, leaning down to kiss him harshly.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin were ignoring everyone else, too caught up in their own world as they ran their hands up and down each other, kissing passionately.

"God, you're just so damn cute," Taehyung finally pulled back to breathe. "I'm gunna keep you in my pocket and feed you little crackers."

Jimin giggled. "Can I ride your big daddy cock until I cry, TaeTae?"

Taehyung stared.

"I mean, uh, teehee!" Jimin poked his cheeks cutely.

Jungkook wasn't listening to the conversations around him, too focused on Yoongi, who was leaning over him, his hands pressed to the mattress on either side of Jungkook's head.

"Can I kiss you, Jungkook?" Yoongi whispered in the boy's ear, making him shiver.

Jungkook tried to say yes, but his heart was pounding too fast, and he didn't want Yoongi to hear the tremors in his voice, so he just nodded quickly.

Yoongi bent down and pressed their lips together softly.

Jungkook immediately opened his mouth, wanting Yoongi to skip right to the good shit.

Yoongi laughed into the kiss, slowly tracing his tongue along Jungkook's lips. He teased the boy, taking his time with the kiss. He could feel Jungkook was already half hard and he couldn't resist being mean to the eager boy.

Jungkook whined at the slow pace, trying to chase Yoongi's tongue with his own, but Yoongi sat up then, breaking the kiss.

"Patience, sweetie." Yoongi murmured, straddling Jungkook's chest. "Or else I'll have to tie you up."

Dear God did Jungkook want Yoongi to tie him up.

But he also wanted to be a good boy for his favorite teacher, so he nodded and kept his hands to himself.

Yoongi ran his hands up and down the boy's chest and abs, flicking Jungkook's nipples every now and then to draw sharp gasps from the boy.

"Please - Yoongi - please!" Jungkook pleaded with the older man.

"Please what?" Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook balked, not knowing what he was even begging for.

"Just...please?" He asked. 

Yoongi cooed. "Of course, baby."

Next to them, things weren't as sweet.

Namjoon had hauled Hoseok up onto his knees, the boy holding the headboard for support so he wouldn't fall as Namjoon lined himself up behind him.

"Wait - what about lube?" Hoseok looked over his shoulder at the alpha boy.

"No, you're annoying." Namjoon stated coldly.

And with that, he finally pushed himself into Hoseok.

Hoseok's eyes shot open wide, but no sound came out.

"What? No dirty, stupid remark?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he picked up his pace. "No cheeky, annoying comment?"

Hoseok tried, he really did, but all he could do was shake and moan under Namjoon's thrusts. For the first time in his life, he was speechless.

"Ha!" Seokjin laughed and pointed at his best friend. "Serves you right, bitch!" 

"You're next," Namjoon reminded him, and the color drained from the pretty boy's face.

"Get under him." Namjoon motioned with his head, still not slowing down his movements.

Seokjin hurried to obey, his own cock stirring in arousal at everything happening around him. He slid onto his back between Hoseok's and Namjoon legs, so he was laying under them both.

"Well?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Don't just lay there like a useless slut. Suck your friend off and put those whore lips to use."

Seokjin purred at the dirty words and took Hoseok's cock into his mouth, his hands grabbing at what he couldn't fit.

Hoseok moaned at the double stimulation. "I'm c-counting this as- fuck!- your l-late birthday gift f-for me, Nyum- ah! Nyumcakes."

Namjoon chuckled, leaning forward to whisper in the boy's ear.

"Happy birthday, loser."

At the end of the bed, Taehyung was laying on his back as well, his head turned to watch the others as Jimin rode him.

The pinkette's head was thrown back as he jerked himself off, his other hand planted firmly on the mattress to keep himself balanced as he bounced on Taehyung's cock.

"Ooohh, TaeTae," Jimin moaned, his skin flushing the same color as his hair. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"How are you still so beautiful while doing something so dirty?" Taehyung was breathless as he reached up and brushed Jimin's sweaty bangs out of his face. "You're seriously a national fucking treasure, Jiminie."

"Keep praising me." Jimin demanded, fixing his slightly fucked out eyes on Taehyung's face. "I'm baby."

Taehyung could see the boy was close already and he helpfully thrusted his hips up, punching into the boy. "Such a good boy, Jimin. So good at making others feel good. The best boy, baby Jimin. So cute and beautiful, we all love you so much!"

Jimin whimpered, the heat pooling in his pit at the praise. "Yes, yes Jiminie is a good boy!"

He groaned, throwing his head back as he came suddenly. He shuddered, breathing heavily as he came down from his high.

Taehyung grabbed them and flipped them over, so he was hovering over Jimin's back.

"My turn." He whispered, sliding in effortlessly as he chased his own release.

Jimin moaned into his fist, presenting his ass higher for Taehyung to pound into as he looked over to see what the others were doing.

Jungkook was on his back with Yoongi hovering over him. His hands were on either side of his head, with Yoongi's hands on top of his, their fingers entwined. The older boy had his legs spread on either side of Jungkook's chest and was slowly kissing down the boy's stomach. 

Jungkook moaned, aching for Yoongi to just fuck him already and quit the foreplay.

But Yoongi was taking his time, continuing his slow adventure down the boy's abs, kissing his navel. His tongue found the spot right at the base of Jungkook's dick, right under his belly button. He let his tongue trace patterns there, just barely not touching the boy's hard cock.

Jungkook groaned, trying to keep his hands to himself and not force Yoongi down on him.

Finally, Yoongi pressed a trail of kisses down the boy's member, leaving a lingering one to the very tip. His lips barely ghosted the sensitive tip and he held himself there for a few long moments, daring Jungkook to buck his hips up.

As soon as Jungkook did, Yoongi pulled away before the poor boy's cock could get any friction. 

Jungkook threw a small tantrum. "Yoon-giii!"

"Patience, sweets." Yoongi smirked.

Jungkook didn't want to be patient, he wanted to shove his dick down Yoongi's throat and use him until the pretty teacher lost his voice.

But he couldn't lie - this was the most turned on he had ever been, and he was eager for more.

Yoongi lowered himself again, his small, perfect mouth hovering just a millimeter away from Jungkook's desperate cock. 

This time, Jungkook forced himself to stay still and not buck his hips up. After a few moments of Yoongi testing him, his warm breath hitting Jungkook's sensitive cock, Yoongi rewarded the boy by taking his tip into his mouth, sucking on it and teasing it with his tongue.

Jungkook sighed in pleasure, his eyes fluttering shut as his head tilted back against the pillows. He grabbed the headboard to make sure his hands didn't shoot out and grab Yoongi's hair, as he suspected the boy wouldn't appreciate that.
Slowly, Yoongi took him fully into his mouth, his wet, warm tongue sliding over every inch of his dick.

"Yooooongiiii," Jungkook moaned, sweat rolling down his skin. He lifted his hips as Yoongi sucked him, and Yoongi pushed the boy back down.

All too soon, Yoongi pulled off, a thin trail of spit connecting his pouty lips to Jungkook's hard cock.

Jungkook whined, looking up at his teacher with pleading eyes. He had been so close! What gives?

Yoongi hummed, shuffling back and sitting between Jungkook's thighs. He grabbed them and pushed them apart, delightfully surprising himself when he saw how flexible the boy was. He was almost doing the splits and didn't look uncomfortable in the slightest.

Jungkook put his hands behind his back, laying on top of them so he couldn't touch himself. He was Yoongi's good boy. And he didn't want to piss off Yoongi had have him not do whatever it was he was going to do.

Yoongi reached out his right hand and laid it over Jungkook's red cock, pressing the boy's hard member to his flat abs. His palm was warm and pressed heavily on the thick shaft, making Jungkook moan. He wanted that hand to move, quickly jacking him off so he could release what had slowly been building since they started this, but the hand stayed in one spot, trapping his cock to his abs. Yoongi reached his thumb down and used it to massage the boy's heavy balls gently, just barely touching him.

With his other hand, Yoongi grabbed his own cock and guided the tip to the boy's hole. He pressed just the tip inside and sat there, not moving.

Jungkook shifted around the intrusion, thinking Yoongi was just giving him time to adjust. But then a full minute passed and Yoongi still didn't move.

Jungkook writhed, panting at the heavy hand on his dick and the small pressure in his ass. He was dying for either one of them to move, but Yoongi was just looking at him, staying as still as a statue. Other than his thumb that was still circling Jungkook's balls, of course.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook whined, tears springing into his eyes. "Please! Please move! Please fuck me! I'll be your good boy - I swear!"

"I know sweetie," Yoongi cooed. "You're the best. That's why you're going to lay there and be quiet for, hmm, shall we say three minutes? And then I'll fuck you. Okay?"

Jungkook's mouth dropped open. Three whole minutes of staying like this?! With Yoongi's warm hand covering his painfully hard cock? With Yoongi's huge dick just barely inside him, not moving? With the teasing circles on his sensitive balls?

"You can do that for me, right sweetie?" Yoongi leaned forward, pressing his pale forehead to Jungkook's sweaty one.

Jungkook cried at the very small friction he got from the movement. Through his tears, he nodded.

"Good boy," Yoongi whispered, kissing him.
Jungkook kissed back, desperate. Shit shit shit shit fuck Min Yoongi fuck Oh God Yoongi shit fuck-

Yoongi opened his mouth and gave Jungkook a shot to try and dominate him, but Jungkook was weak and couldn't concentrate. All he could think about was how badly he wanted his release, which just made it all the harder to hold it back.
Yoongi raised his free hand and traced his fingertips aimlessly around Jungkook's inner thigh, getting dangerously close to the boys stuffed hole, before pausing and then moving back away. He switched legs and did it there too, and smiled to himself when Jungkook moaned, shaking slightly.

He waited a full minute, listening to the boy's soft whimpers and cries as he forced himself to stay still and take what Yoongi was giving him.

Yoongi was having way too much fun teasing the boy. It should be illegal how much he was enjoying edging his most eager student.

He shifted ever so slightly, and smirked when the action made the boys breath hitch.
"Keep your eyes closed for me, sweetie." Yoongi whispered and Jungkook obeyed, closing his eyes.

Yoongi kept tracing soft patterns on Jungkook's soft inner thigh, feeling the goosebumps when the boy shivered at the gentle touches.

"You're being such a good boy for me." Yoongi praised him, his voice deep in Jungkook's ears. He waited another full minute, his thumb still pressing just slightly against the boy's balls, feeling how much release the student needed. But Yoongi was mean and didn't want to give it to him yet.

Jungkook moaned at the praise and Yoongi sneered.

Yoongi leaned down and wrapped his soft, pink lips around Jungkook's dripping tip. He stayed still like that too, his hand still firmly in place on the boy's dick. His tongue flicked out and poked the slit repeatedly, circling the whole tip before kitten licking the head.

Jungkook cried out at the added stimulation, shaking beneath Yoongi. He could only imagine how Yoongi looked right now, in his element with Jungkook's tip in his mouth.

And then Yoongi reached his hand up, teasing Jungkook's nipples. His other hand kept the boys cock pinned, and he made sure not to move his hips, not giving Jungkook any friction to get off to.

Jungkook moaned at the feeling of Yoongi pressing a little harder on his balls, and it was the hardest thing he ever had to do to keep his orgasm from taking over.

"Such an obedient little boy for me." Yoongi murmured. "Do you want to come, sweet bunny?"

"Please!" Jungkook all but screamed. "Please, please Yoongi please! I'll do anything - please!"

Yoongi chuckled. "Cute. You're cute, Ggukie. How could I say no to such a good, cute boy?"

Jungkook just panted beneath him, trying to hold himself back. Almost there, almost one, almost-

"No, you may not come."

Jungkook's eyes flew open in shock, his slow brain trying to figure out what Yoongi just said. "Wh-what? But...but I'm a good boy! I waited three minutes! Yoongi - please! I can't do it - I can't take it!"

"Yes, you can, I know you can." Yoongi said sternly.

Jungkook wailed when Yoongi pulled out of him suddenly, clenching on nothing. The hand left his nipples, leaving them cold, and the hand on his cock was removed too and Jungkook was left panting and shaking on the bed, suddenly without any stimulation.
Yoongi held out one finger, pressing the pad of it to Jungkook's red tip.

As soon as Jungkook bucked into the touch, Yoongi removed his finger and shook his head.

Jungkook cried, turning his head to bury his face into the pillow.

Yoongi reattached his finger to the sensitive tip, and this time Jungkook forced himself not to move.

Yoongi held his finger there for a few moments, before moving it in tight circular motions, slowly expanding outward.

Jungkook's breath stuttered, his chest rising and falling rapidly. He fisted the sheets beneath him, dying for anything to keep him grounded.

Yoongi smirked as he watched the tears run down Jungkook's handsome face. He let his finger run down the boy's member, stroking it gently a few times.

He tilted his head. "Do you want to come, sweetie?"

"Yes!" Jungkook screamed.

"But I haven't even fucked you yet." Yoongi chuckled.

"Please, Yoongi, please." Jungkook sobbed. "I can't - please just let me come!"

His legs were shaking, his toes curled tightly. Yoongi could tell it was taking every ounce of Jungkook's willpower to obey him.
"Hmm," Yoongi pretended to think about it. He let go out the boy completely and Jungkook let out a frustrated groan.

He traced his finger around Jungkook's rim and laughed when the boy greedily clenched around him.

"Slutty little bunny." Yoongi scolded, pulling his finger back out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jungkook babbled, forcing himself to relax.

Yoongi waited a long moment before slowly worming his nail back inside the boy's hole.
Jungkook whimpered, forcing himself to stay relaxed as Yoongi slowly worked his finger in deeper. He knew by now what Yoongi wanted from him.

Yoongi rewarded him by finding the boys prostate, and he pressed his finger against it with force.

Jungkook wailed, his back arching from the sudden burst of pleasure. Yoongi's finger was unwavering, keeping pressure applied to his prostate like it was an orgasm inducing button.

"You can come now, sweetie." Yoongi told him.

Jungkook thrashed around, his breath escaping him as Yoongi didn't give him anything to work with but his fingertip. His whole body shuddered as if he was being electrocuted. He screamed, scraping his throat raw from the force.

Yoongi kept his finger inside the boy as he watched Jungkook orgasm, smirking.
Finally, Jungkook went limp and Yoongi waited a little bit before removing his finger.

Jungkook didn't even twitch as Yoongi slid his finger out of him. His eyes were still closed, and he was barely aware of anything around him. His brain was foggy, and he didn't even register the fact he had come all over his chest and face.

Yoongi leaned over him and kissed the boy sweetly for a few moments, before sliding off the bed. He gathered his student in his arms as he headed to the bathroom.

He ran the water and made sure it was warm before he lowered Jungkook into it.
Jungkook moaned at the warm water, and Yoongi whispered into his ear.

"That's how you dominate someone, sweetheart."

-

Hoseok moaned as Namjoon pounded into him, leaning back against the strong boy. He laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder, still gripping the headboard tightly.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, you and Yoongi are going to have the kinkiest sex ever." He panted.

"We already have." Namjoon said and Hoseok moaned again at the thought.

Beneath them, Seokjin choked when Hoseok suddenly came down his throat. He pulled off, one hand still holding the boy's cock, his other pressed over his mouth so he wouldn't spill. "Warn a slut next time, Hobi!"

"Shut up, whore." Hoseok panted at Namjoon's unrelenting pace. "Jeez, Nyumbug, I love you but ease up, will ya? This ass is priceless!"

Seokjin pouted. "I can top too, you know! I'm not just a slut!"

Hoseok and Namjoon both laughed and Seokjin glared.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked as he squirmed out from underneath them. "Why does no one believe I can top?"

"I believe you, Seokjinnie!" Jimin called helpfully from the end of the bed.

Seokjin looked at him. "You do?"

"No." Jimin giggled as Taehyung groaned and came inside his ass.

Taehyung pulled out with a moan and looked at the pretty boy. "Sorry, Jin. You're just too sweet and pretty to be a big scary dom. But you make a perfect sub, and there's nothing wrong with that."

But Seokjin's eyes narrowed into a dark glare.

Wordlessly, he slid off the bed and stalked to the closet.

Confused, Taehyung and Jimin watched him. Namjoon even stopped fucking Hoseok for a moment to see where this was going.
Seokjin found what he wanted and walked back to the bed.

Taehyung tensed when Seokjin dropped his items on the bed and climbed back on, glaring at him and Jimin. "Wait, Jinnie, we were just-"

Seokjin stood up on his knees and fastened the collar around Taehyung's neck, cutting him off. He grabbed the leash and clipped it to the collar, before using it to tie the boy's hands and feet together behind his back.

Taehyung struggled to get free and Jimin looked panicked.

The small pinkette tried to run away, but Seokjin's hand shot out and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back onto the bed.
"Oof!" Jimin gasped as he blinked up Seokjin's beautiful, angry face. "Wait, Jin, sweet, kind, caring, forgiving Jin-"

"Shut up." Seokjin snapped. "The only thing I want to see your mouth doing is sucking dick like the cockslut you are."

Jimin nodded meekly. "Yes, sir."

Hoseok moaned. "Damn, slut. That's hot."

"Shut up, loser." Namjoon started fucking into him again. "He's not a slut right now."

Seokjin ignored those two as he grabbed a black gag he had picked out and forced it into Taehyung's mouth. He pushed the boy onto his side, so he was facing Jimin, and picked up a vibrator. He was kind enough to add some lube to it before he shoved it into Taehyung, but not a lot.

He glanced at Jimin, who was staring at him with wide eyes. "What are you staring at me for, slut? Suck him off."

Jimin stuttered out a yes and quickly crawled over to Taehyung, pushing the boy onto his back so he could take his cock into his mouth.

Taehyung moaned at the overstimulation, but there wasn't anything he could do to stop it.

Seokjin watched them for a few moments, before turning on the vibrator.

Taehyung jolted at the sudden vibration, squirming under Jimin.

Seokjin eyed Jimin's ass as the small boy sucked and licked Taehyung's dick like his life depended on this blowjob. He crawled over and pushed the pinkette down, forcing him to deepthroat Taehyung and both boys moaned.

The pretty boy grabbed his own cock, lining it up with Jimin's gaping hole, pushing himself in.

Jimin cried in overstimulation and pleasure, sending vibrations down to Taehyung.

"Am I still a pretty little princess now?" Seokjin snapped as he started fucking into Jimin.

Both boys tried to shake their heads but found it difficult.

Seokjin reached a hand down to tease Jimin's nipples and the pinkette shuddered, his arms shaking as he tried to keep himself held up. He could feel Taehyung getting hard in his mouth again, despite his sensitivity.

And when Seokjin's hand left his nipples and started jerking him off instead, Jimin felt himself getting hard again as well.
Meanwhile, Namjoon could stave off his orgasm no longer and finally came with a sinful groan, and Hoseok positively moaned at the feeling, falling against the strong alpha boy.

"Fuck, that was the best dicking I've ever got." He moaned, eyes staring up at nothing. He got down on his hands and knees and kissed Namjoon's tip. "Thank you for your services, good sir."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and shoved Hoseok away. "Fucking weirdo."

"Hobi, get over here." Seokjin ordered.

Hoseok scrambled to obey, Namjoon's come still dripping out of his ass. "Yes, slu- Seokjin?"

"Fuck Jimin with me." Seokjin shuffled aside, exposing Jimin's presented ass to the rich boy.

Hoseok's eyebrows shot into his hair. "Whoa, is that okay, Jimothy?"

Jimin moaned at the thought and nodded, bobbing his head over Taehyung's cock.
Hoseok didn't waste time and quickly pushed himself in beside Seokjin, and they both cursed at how easily Jimin could fit both of them.

"Fucks sake, Jimin." Seokjin laughed as he and Hoseok pounded into the small boy at different intervals. "Look at you! You look and act so sweet but yet you're pleasuring three guys at once!"

"Cause he's the best boy." Hoseok said, rubbing Jimin's sweaty back.

Jimin was close already, but right before he could come, Taehyung did it first, suddenly shooting his load down the boy's throat.
Jimin swallowed, before pulling off with a gasp as he came right after.

Knowing he was the reason that both of those attractive guys came, Seokjin bit his lip as he spilled into Jimin's ass.

"Oh fuck-" Hoseok came shortly after, and Jimin wailed at the sensation.

Seokjin finally turned off the torturous vibrator and Taehyung groaned with relief. He untied the boy while Hoseok helped Jimin.

Namjoon tossed a couple damp towels at them. "Here, whores."

"Fuck, Jin, I'm sorry." Taehyung gasped as soon as Seokjin removed his gag. "You can definitely dom if you want to, I totally believe that now."

Seokjin beamed. "That's all I wanted to hear."

"Jiminie is sorry too!" Jimin cried as Hoseok rubbed him with a towel. "You're a dom! You're a dom!"

Seokjin cooed and kissed Jimin's nose. "Thank you, sweetheart."

Namjoon shook his head, crossing his arms. "That's what I've been telling you from the start of this. Just because you're pretty doesn't mean you can't be a bad ass too. I know I'm the smartest one here, but can you all stop having a collective IQ of 6?"

Everyone looked at him in silence and Namjoon blinked. "What?"

"Get him." Seokjin said simply, pointing at him.

Namjoon's eyes widened, and he scrambled to run away, nearly falling to the floor.

Hoseok leaped off the bed and tackled him. "Oh no you don't, Nyamnums!"

Seokjin and Taehyung grabbed the boy's arms, pinning him down, despite his struggling.

"Stop, I was just kidding!" Namjoon thrashed and kicked. "Let me go!"

"Jimin, get some rope." Seokjin ordered.

Jimin gave him a salute. "Yes, sir!" He jumped off the bed happily and hurried to the closet.

"You can't all gang up on me like this!" Namjoon argued. "Yoongi! Yoongi!"

"He's busy, Joonbug." Hoseok grinned. "You're our bitch now."

Jimin returned with some rope and handed it to his friends.

"How should we do this?" Seokjin mused, sitting daintily on Namjoon's back with his long legs crossed. He studied the rope, trying to think of the best way to tie up the boy he was sitting on.

Hoseok was pinning Namjoon's arms down in front of him, using all his body weight. "Yoongi showed me how to tie someone from the ceiling! We could do that again!"

"Not without Yoongi supervising you're not." Namjoon growled, trying to kick out but Taehyung was on top of his legs, keeping them trapped to the carpet.

"We could tie just his hands to the ceiling?" Taehyung suggested. "Your feet would still be on the floor, so you wouldn't fall."

"Yes, let's do that!" Jimin clapped his little hands.

Namjoon protested as they tied his wrists together in front of him, before dragging him to his feet in the middle of the room.

Hoseok grabbed the end of the rope and copied how he had seen Yoongi do it, tossing it up and over one of the hooks. He grabbed it as it came back down and tied it off with a smirk.

Namjoon, forced to raise his hands over his head, cursed at them, already struggling to get free.

"We gotta tie his feet down too," Seokjin said, barely dodging a powerful kick from the alpha boy.

"On it." Taehyung fetched a spreader bar and attached both cuffs to the boy's ankles, forcing his legs to stand shoulder width apart.

Namjoon gripped the rope above him for balance. "I'm going to fuck all of you to death." He growled.

Hoseok moaned. "Promise? Don't tease, Joonie, promise me!"

"What else?" Jimin looked around.

"Hmm." Seokjin studied the tied-up boy. "He would look so good in a gag, collar and lingerie."

"And tied to a fucking machine." Hoseok licked his lips.

"And blindfolded with a cockring!" Jimin chimed in.

"All in due time, everyone." Taehyung reminded them. "We have all night!"

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here." Namjoon seethed. "My dick is bigger than all of yours combined!"

Hoseok gasped. "Mega dick..."

Seokjin stalked over, grabbing Namjoon's jaw tightly in his and forcing the boy to look at him. "I want to see you get fucked dumb." He whispered sensually. "Reduced from the genius alpha that you are to a stupid, cock obsessed bitch."

"Fuck, let's use him like a sex doll!" Hoseok pleaded.

"A female sex doll!" Jimin giggled. "I want to see him in a skirt again!"

Namjoon tried to keep his defiant glare up, but with all the dirty images they were putting in his mind, it was hard.

"Or a pet." Taehyung suggested. "He was such a cute puppy last time."

"What are you all doing to my sub?" Yoongi asked, walking back into the room.

"They're all ganging up on me and it's not fair!" Namjoon immediately shouted, tugging on the rope. "Baby, stop them!"

Yoongi chucked. "If I know my sub, and I do, he got himself into this predicament."

"He did." Everyone but Namjoon chorused.

Yoongi smiled and walked over to stand in front of his fiancé. "Well baby, you got yourself into this, you can get yourself out."

Namjoon pouted. "You're not going to help me?"

Yoongi faced the crowd. "Is there anything he can do to have you let him go?"

"He could say I'm secretly his boy crush, then I would let him free." Hoseok shrugged.

Namjoon scowled. "No. Not true."

Hoseok smiled. "Then you won't be getting any mercy from me, Numbuggiepoocakesbabyboy."

"Or," Seokjin smirked. "He can say that I'm more dominant than him."

"No." Namjoon shook his head. "Fuck no!"

Seokjin studied his nails. "Oh well."

"Baby, I love you, but you're not helping yourself out here." Yoongi laughed, caressing his subs cheek.

"They're wrong and stupid." Namjoon muttered, leaning into Yoongi's touch.

"You can admit you're gay as hell." Taehyung called.

"Fuck you - I'm straight!" Namjoon replied instantly.

Taehyung just laughed.

"Say you're my daddy." Jimin said, his little fists on his hips.

Namjoon pressed his lips together and shook his head.

Hoseok clapped his hands. "We gave you a chance, Numnums! Just remember that!"

Jungkook stumbled out of the bathroom, leaning against the door frame for support as he looked around the room. "What's going on?"

"Oh shit, he is alive." Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook saw Namjoon tied up and surrounded by everyone and he quickly hurried over. "What's going on?"

Seokjin explained and Jungkook grinned.

"Namjoon - admit I can top even you and I'll let you go." He said.

Namjoon snorted. "Don't make me laugh, kid."

Yoongi chuckled. "Oh, my stupid, arrogant, sub. I'll go make some popcorn." He left the room.

"Where do we begin?" Taehyung rubbed his hands together excitedly. "There's so many possibilities!"

"Me first." Jungkook pushed the others aside, striding right up to the angry boy.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you going to do - show me your action figure collection? Shove a toy racecar up my ass?"

Jungkook snorted. He reached up and grabbed a fistful of the boy's hair, yanking his head slightly down as he forced their lips together. He forced his tongue inside the boy's mouth despite his struggling.

As the two fought for dominance, Hoseok walked behind him and slapped Namjoon's ass.

Namjoon jolted at the surprising action and became unbalanced due to the bar, falling against Jungkook.

The bunny caught him, smirking when this new position gave him the upper hand, and he pinned Namjoon's tongue down with his own.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Taehyung teamed up to drag the large fucking machine out from the closet and set it up behind Namjoon. 

Namjoon could hear them set it up and he struggled against Jungkook, finally throwing him off.

"You little fucking-" He was cut off when the familiar large dildo eased inside of him, groaning against the stretch. 

They had all seen the tape - they knew the power this machine held.

"Dibs on his mouth!" Taehyung called, racing to Namjoon's front. He grabbed the boys head and forced him to bend down, before shoving his dick inside his mouth.

Seokjin smirked, turning on the machine.
Namjoon cried out as the machine fucked into him, pushing him to take Taehyung's cock further.

They all watched the hot sight, with Jimin jerking himself off, his eyes wide.

Someone knelt between him and Taehyung and took Namjoon's cock into their mouth.
Namjoon moaned around Taehyung. It felt like either Seokjin or Jimin, based on the thick lips.

The machine punched into him at an unrelenting pace, hitting his prostate dead on every time. Hands roamed over him, touching his nipples and grabbing his ass.

They whispered dirty things in his ear as they bit hickeys everywhere on his tan skin.
Namjoon could feel himself nearing the edge, and he willed himself not to come, not wanting to give these cheating fuckers the satisfaction.

Yoongi walked in then, a bowl of popcorn in his hands.

He took a seat on the bed and watched as his sub was ganged up on. "Hot."

Taehyung groaned and suddenly came down the boy's throat.

Namjoon held it in his mouth, refusing to swallow.

"My turn!" Hoseok eagerly took Taehyung's place.

Namjoon lifted his face and spat Taehyung's come at the boy, splashing him with white.

Hoseok gasped, frozen. "Shit...why was that so hot?"

Namjoon wasn't done. He gripped the rope above him and used all his strength to pull himself up, lifting his body about a foot above the carpet- just enough so that the dildo couldn't reach him anymore. He kicked back with his legs- the bar catching against the machine and knocking it onto its back.

Namjoon dropped back down victoriously, smirking. "Is that all you losers got?"

"Fuck." Seokjin stared.

"Me." Jimin added.

Taehyung noticed Namjoon was trying to untie himself from the rope and he quickly raced over, grabbing the boy's hands to stop him. "Guys, this isn't working, we need to think of something else!"

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi. "Can you shibari him again?"

Yoongi shook his head, eating his snack. "Nope. I'm neutral in this."

"The fuckin' betrayal." Namjoon muttered.

"Do you have chains we could use?" Jimin asked. "There's no way he could break out of that!"

"Jimin, I'm hardcore but not a sadist." Yoongi said.

"Heck." Jimin pouted.

Seokjin suddenly snapped his fingers. "I got it! Let's tie him down to Yoongi's desk in the study! Then we can take turns fucking him!"

"I'd like to see you try." Namjoon snapped, still struggling to throw Taehyungs hands off him.

"How do we get him from here to there without getting our asses kicked?" Hoseok asked.

"You don't." Namjoon said.

"We could choke him until he passes out and then carry him down there." Jimin offered.

Everyone stared at him.

"I mean, uh, teehee!" Jimin poked his cheeks.

"Keep the bar on him." Jungkook decided, walking over. "Push him to the floor and then sit on him again, Jinnie. Hoseok can untie his hands then, and we'll retie them behind his back. Then we can remove the bar and put a collar on him. From there we can add a leash and lead him down the stairs."

The team moved eagerly, excited to get Namjoon onto the desk.

Namjoon fought as they untied him from the ceiling, keeping his wrists together. He grunted when they shoved him to the floor, Seokjin straddling his back. He kicked out when Taehyung removed the bar, then sat on his legs to pin him down. He tried to scratch Hoseok when the boy tied his hands behind his back. He growled at Jungkook when he fixed a collar around his neck and clipped a leash on.

Yoongi hopped up from the bed, following them as they led a shouting and struggling Namjoon down the stairs and to the study.
He watched with a smirk as they pushed his sub onto his stomach over the desk, tying his ankles to the back two legs of the furniture. 

Jungkook tugged on the leash, forcing Namjoon to lie flat on the desk while Taehyung untied his hands.

Team One Braincell tied the rope around the other two legs of the desk, before bringing the rope up and securing the other ends around Namjoon's wrists.

As an added measure of security, Jungkook grabbed a paperweight off the bookshelf and tied the end of the leash around it, before letting it drop to the floor.

Namjoon grunted at the strain on his neck and was forced to keep his cheek pressed to the desk in order to alleviate it.

He struggled for a few moments, trying to figure out how to get out of this, but finally he gave up with a tired sigh. "Alright, fine, whatever. I submit."

The group cheered, sharing high fives as if they had just won an award.

Yoongi popped a handful of popcorn into his mouth. "Congrats. So, who gets to fuck him first?"

"Me, it was my idea to get him down here." Jungkook said instantly.

"You wouldn't have gotten him down here if it wasn't for my idea!" Seokjin argued.

"I want to fuck my little Nyumbuggie first!" Hoseok pouted. 

"I'm oldest, I have seniority." Taehyung said.
"Let Jimin go first!" Jimin pouted.

"You don't even top." Hoseok snorted.

As the group argued, Namjoon tested how heavy the desk was by pushing his hips against it. He rested his palms flat on the desk and pushed himself up a little, wincing at the strain on his neck. He gripped the edge of the desk and bent his knees until they touched the side of the desk.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the desk up into the air a few inches, grunting at the pain against his hipbones, but he only had to keep it up until he could slide the rope around the legs free. He succeeded, and let the desk drop back down with an exhausted sigh. 

He walked along the edge of the desk, dropping to his knees when he reached the other end. He bit the first knot with his teeth, yanking on it until it slowly started to come loose. Finally it gave, and his right hand was free. It was easy to undo the second knot now that he had one hand free, and soon his left wrist was also freed from the rope.

Finally, he untied the paperweight from the leash, and unclipped the collar.

He stood up, grinning at his success. He caught eyes with Yoongi, who was smiling. He had watched the whole thing and said nothing to the arguing boys. 

Yoongi could say he was neutral, but he always had a bias for his Namjoon.

"Okay, so Jungkook goes first, then Jin, then Hobi, me and Jimin." Taehyung said.

"Right." Everyone chorused and turned around.

To their extreme shock, Namjoon was no longer tied down to the desk, but was walking towards, them, the paperweight hefted in one hand, his other hand on his hip as he glared at them all.

"So," the alpha boy said. "Who wants to die first?"

Jimin dropped to the ground and cried. "He's un-fuckable! We'll never get see what it's like to fuck his cute ass!"

Jungkook was suddenly terrified, and he hid behind the others.

"All the money in the world and I still can't buy just two minutes of that sweet, sweet ass." Hoseok sighed, sitting beside Jimin.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "You know, if you really wanted to fuck me that badly, all you had to do was say please."

"Really?" Taehyung perked up.

"No." Namjoon sneered. "Get fucked, losers!"

Seokjin sighed. "We've tried everything, lads. Namjoon is just a person who cannot be topped. It's just a fact of life we have to accept."

Yoongi walked over and held out a piece of popcorn for his sub. "That was hot, sub."
Namjoon took it and beamed at the praise from Yoongi.

Yoongi set the bowl aside and pushed Namjoon back over the desk. "I'm going to fuck you now."

Namjoon moaned when Yoongi pushed himself inside, gripping the edge of the desk.
The other boys all stared as Namjoon instantly submitted to Yoongi so easily. 

"I wonder how it feels to be king of the world like that." Hoseok mused.

"I bet it feels like whatever the inside of Namjoon's ass feels like." Taehyung said.
Jungkook grabbed his dick as he watched Yoongi fuck into Namjoon, imagining it was himself who had finally tamed the alpha boy.

Jimin saw and copied him, and soon everyone was jerking off to the show.

They came one by one, with Yoongi being the last.

He pulled out with a satisfied moan, kissing Namjoon deeply.

"I love you, sub." He said softly, with a smile.
Namjoon smiled back, resting his cheek on the desk as he gazed at his love.

"I love you too, pervert."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
31.6K 3K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TP↪Tae BTM↩Jm *Happy Ending*
3.1K 170 14
"So, you are our new professor?" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on his hips. "Yes," that's all Jungkook said because he knew what he had to deal...
1.6M 89.6K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTae🐯💜: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...