The Hidden Reason

By Hazel_072409

Claire Love Brock just finished college and was going to spend time with her boyfriend Brennen. It doesn't go... More

Recovery
Secret Revealed?
Invited
Party
Posted
Suspicious
Almost Caught
The Mystery Awaits...
On My Knees
One out of Five down, #1
Exploring time, #2
More then Told, #3
"Nice to see you again.." #4
Back home!
The Denied Question
Relaxation and Realization
Frustrations
Avoiding The Tears
Panic Attack
Gone
Not Story (Recap)
Sadness and Scared
We Figured Out..
Plan
We got her

Finding out

87 2 3
By Hazel_072409

Claire's pov:

I can't wait to see my boyfriend Brennen! I told him i was getting off late but that was a lie to surprise him. I always loved to make surprises. He doesn't know I took his spare key. I walk into his house and i didnt expect what i saw..

"WTF BABE?!" I yelled at Brennen seeing him makeout with a girl in front of me. They both quickly got up as I realized, that was my childhood bff.

"Naomi?! What the hell i thought I could trust you." I walk up to Brennen and slap him across the face, and as for Naomi. I yanked her hair as hard as I could.

"FUCK YOU GUYS" I yell as I grab a glass and throw it near them making it break. I throw Brennens spare keys too them and took off the promise ring and threw it straight at the window making it crack. I turned around and walked outside heading to my car when I hear someone call my name.

"Claire wait!" Brennan yells, "I'm sorry please I don't want to break up. Your everything I have please!" He exclaims. "I'm not staying with you, you just cheated on me and I don't care about what you have to say," I said as I called Colby. I kick him in his balls and ran to my car. Colby answered I told him what happened and he headed to my house.

Colby's pov:
I walk in and see Claire as a wreck. I hope she gets better soon. I stay with her and she falls asleep on her bed quickly. Probably after all the crying; I've never seen her this bad but Brennen must have fucked up. I quickly blocked him and texted the traps house that they broke up and if u want you can block him. It was there choice but I knew I was already blocking him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5.4K 19
•COLBY BROCK FANFIC• Colby Brock and Sam Golbach had been best friends for the longest time and still are. Sam's younger sister Camryn wasn't a Viner...
230K 6.9K 53
Sam has a complicated past that's shaped her current decisions. One of those decisions being to stay relationship free throughout her college experie...
499K 8.1K 35
hey guys, this book is completed and has a sequel but is currently under editing. so if there's a gap, that's why. #1 in Colby Brock fanfic: 7/11/ 1...