If Only I Were A Marauder

By SufferingStarlight

Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. Howeve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapters 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Chapter 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39 (The End)

Part 27

4.1K 95 24
By SufferingStarlight

Warnings - unprotected sex, vers regulus, dark arts, muggle hating, blood purity, mentions of slavery, mentions of desires incest, cock warming, PTSD, hurting lover, Disassociative episode, begging to breakup, talking about sex, kids and marriage, choking lover,

 I woke up in horrible pain, Regulus was no longer inside me as he had been when we'd fallen asleep. No, he was over top of me with glowing eyes and his wand poised and ready. I realized he has given me a particularly good stinging hex.

"Regulus," I said as his hand moved to my neck. "It's me, angel, it's me."

It took him a second and then he launched himself backward and away from me. He was sobbing. I tried to move to him but he stumbled backward, holding his hands up to ward me off.

"D-don't come near me," he wept.

"It was a mistake love," I said sorrowfully. "I don't blame you."

"I do!" He screamed. "I'm rotten to my core. So rotten I could hurt the person I love most in this world."

"You have post-traumatic stress disorder," I said softly. "You can't be held responsible."

"Break up with me please, you know I don't have the strength, please leave me for your safety."

"No," I snapped.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"No, I won't break up with you Regulus Black. I won't leave you or abandon you. I'm not letting you do life alone ever again, and you're going to come over here right now and let me kiss you and comfort you!"

He only started crying harder.

"How are you so kind to me? What is this?"

"Love, plain and simple. This is love, what true love is. This is how you DESERVE to be treated. I'm sorry I'm the first person who has done it."

"I c-can't-"

"You can," I said seriously. I held my arms out to him. "I'm not going to come to get you, I need you to care about yourself enough to come to me."

He took a tentative step forward. Soon he was quickly padding across the floor and launching himself into my arms. His lanky body knocked me backward. I squeezed him and kissed his bare skin.

"It's okay," I said over and over.

"What spell did I use?" He whispered. My heart ached, he'd been so out of it he hadn't even known what spell he'd used, yet he still blamed himself.

"As if I'm telling you, you'll only use it to bully yourself."

He was quiet for a time as I played with his hair.

"Am I really the person you love most in the world?" I asked quietly.

"Who the fuck else could it be?" He asked.

"Sirius, Andromeda?"

"No," he said cuddling closer.

"I am mad at you for something though," I said.

"What!" He squeaked, so worried I felt guilty for even joking.

"I wanted to wake you up with sex," I said teasingly.

"Oh, I would've loved that," he said sadly.

"We still can," I chuckled.

"Really?" He asked, head popping up, curls in his eyes.

"Of course cutie," I said tapping his nose. He beamed. I moved so I was on top of him. I worked his cock to hardness. I loved how he laid back and closed his eyes, just letting himself enjoy the feeling.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded. I settled down on his cock, enjoying our twin moans. He'd informed me that his room was enchanted to be soundproof. I hoped this was why he told me. I began to bounce.

"Oh please," he gasped desperately.

"Let me adore you, sweet boy, let me tell you how I love you," I begged.

"Yes, yes please do," he said, finally opening his eyes. His hands crept up my body slowly, appreciating me.

"I'll start with your personality. I adore your determination, the way you don't give up despite every obstacle. I love your heart and how you care about people who have given you no reason to, and about people you don't even know. I love your natural ability for things like quidditch, magic, and school work."

"Oh, you're making me feel so warm and so full," he said tearing up. He lovingly kneaded my breasts.

"I love your breasts if I've never said. They're perfect," he sighed.

"You have said, but thank you," I said, caressing his face.

"I love your intelligence and desire to learn. I love that you like to read. I love your honesty and kindness to me especially. I love the way you interact with the first years. I love that you speak different languages. I really love learning new things about you. I love your respect and kindness to Kreacher."

"You're making me sound amazing," he said as he blushed. I circled my hips and he let out a pitiful whimper.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"So good, I never get sick of you. I swear every second with you is amazing," he said, and moved his thumbs over my nipples. I groaned.

"C-could I have your nipples?" He asked. I leaned down and he held my tit as he suckled on my nipple.

"So fucking good that tongue of yours," I whined.

"Mmm," he sighed on my breast. He pushed me back gently.

"Wh-what about how I look, and my body," he asked anxiously.

"Oh don't even get me started angel," I beamed and he was smiling too.

"I'm enamored with your gorgeous eyes, I could stare into them for hours. And your hair! Baby, I'm obsessed, your curls are amazing," I said as I slowly ran my hands through them. He was grinning ear to ear as I did. He was so cute.

"I love every angle of your face, and how sharp your cheekbones are. But your body, baby, I'm addicted," I said running my hands down his body.

"Really? Even if I'm skinny and pale?"

"I love it, just my type. I love your slender waist, your veiny arms, your thin neck, your collar bones, and hip bones. You're immaculate," I told him gently.

"Oh thank you, thank you," he praised me.

"I really love this massive, hard, cock," I said slamming down on the last word.

"Ohhhh!" He whined and he came inside me. His desperate sounds made me fall apart. Every orgasm he gave me, aside from the one where people had watched, were always dazzling. They took me to a new realm of pleasure.

"Excellent," I moaned. I fell down onto his chest, and he drew designs on my back.

"You're the best thing," he sighed.

"So are you," I agreed.

"I got you something."

"Regulus-"

"I know I didn't need to, I wanted to," he smiled. He reached over to his side table. He pulled out an ornate necklace.

"The Black Family Crest," I said in awe.

"I know it's not a good family, perhaps if we get married I can take Pettigrew, but I want people to know where my heart lies," he said awkwardly.

"Hell no!" I said. "I want to be a Black. You, me, and Sirius will change the Black legacy. Our kids will never feel like us. I will cherish this."

He looked dopey with joy. His goofy smile was wide and adoring.

"What's that smile for?" I asked.

"You said you want to be a Black, and you said OUR kids," he said happily.

"You know I want you forever," I said.

"It's always nice to hear," he said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I put on the necklace as he watched me. Soon it was the only thing I was wearing.

"I'm sorry," he said in a whisper.

"What love?"

"Can I fuck you again, I still feel needy," he said.

"I did notice you're still hard," I teased.

"C-could I maybe be on top. I kinda wanna just um, lose control inside you if that's okay?" He said sheepishly.

I sucked in a breath. I loved how versatile he was. Sometimes I took care of him, sometimes he took care of me. It made our sex life extremely interesting.

"Yes, yes please," I nodded eagerly, my head wagging.

He flipped us. He leaned down and kissed me wildly. His hands held my face as we made out. I ran my hands down his back. I squeezed his ass, and he made a surprised noise into my mouth. I chuckled.

"I love you so damn much," he said, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"Get ready," he warned. He began to thrust faster than I'd ever felt. His cock slid in and out of me erratically.

"Ohh, yes, I love your pussy, there's nothing like it," he moaned.

"You're doing so good!" I praised.

"I can't go fast enough," he whined.

"It's okay," I said, rubbing his arms.

"I can't get enough, I can't, I can't," he blabbered as he fucked me deep and hard.

"Oh use me Regulus, relieve your stress and worry. I'm here for you," I promised.

"Ha," he whined, in a high pitched breath. "You're all I need, fuck!"

For a few moments all I heard was his whimpers of pleasure and the wet slapping of skin. It made me so turned on I couldn't help but fall apart. My nails dug into his back as I locked my legs around his waist, wanting the feeling to last.

I grabbed his hand and began to suck on his fingers. I didn't mind the metallic taste of the rings as my tongue swirled.

"I'm going to cum, fuck I'm gonna cum," he moaned and he filled me again, his thrusts slowing down as he shot.

"Oh, thank you," he said, and slowly lowered himself onto me. I held him close though we were both sweaty.

"That was really good," I sighed.

"Yeah? I made you feel good?"

"Yeah, really good Regulus," I kissed his nose.

"Can I eat you out soon?"

"You're insatiable," I giggled.

"I miss our first weeks together, carefree and fucking nonstop, it's the first time I've felt normal," he said.

"I know what you mean," I said seriously.

We kissed slowly and lazily. We lightly brushed one another's nipples. A crack sounded through the room and we separated.

"Young Master Black," Kreacher had his back towards us, Regulus had requested it if he came to his room, so that he could sleep inside me without fear.

"Your parents require you and your lover downstairs," he creaked.

"Thanks Kreach, I brought you candy from school, I put it in your cupboard. Kreacher clicked his heels happily before disappearing. We got dressed slowly. I wore the Black family crest with pride as we descended. Both his parents noticed it immediately and made faces. I grabbed Regulus's hand.

"Sit," his mother ordered and we did.

"Ms. Pettigrew, our son has expressed he is rather serious about you," Walburga drawled.

"I am aware," I nodded. Orion seemed impressed by my confidence.

"We need to know you're on our side if we are to allow this to continue." I raised my eyebrows on allow.

"I'm on his side," I said.

"Good thing he wants what we do," Orion smirked. I nodded curtly.

"What is your favorite thing about our son?"

"His heart," I said without hesitation. He squeezed my hand and I smiled at him.

"This is troubling," Orion growled. "It seems this is a love match and not a match made for power."

"Wouldn't you want a love match for your son?" I asked.

"We want what serves our purposes. We are going to share our opinions with you, the opinions of our son."

"Alright," I agreed.

"We want the genocide or slavery of muggles. The bloodlines must be kept pure. We had hoped Sirius would marry Andromeda, and that Regulus would breed with Bellatrix," they spoke candidly. I was disgusted. Their first cousins? Slavery? They were so lost in their own world they didn't understand how odd this would sound to an outsider.

"We want mudbloods and half bloods to be subservient, and know their place under us," they finished. "We know a power match won't separate and will try harder to procreate out of duty."

"Wouldn't love be better. Even if I don't agree with Regulus, I love him too much to leave," I countered.

"Interesting approach," mused Orion, rubbing his beard. "Love can fade."

"Not mine," I swore.

"So what say you?" Walburga asked. I shifted as I knew Regulus had to often.

"I want every muggle, man, woman, and child put in their place. I say let the blood stay pure, I can help, I'm pure blood as is Regulus, and the gene pool will widen," I said seriously.

"I think she's proven herself," Walburga said, folding her arms.

"For what?" Regulus finally spoke.

"For a visitor," a high pitched hissing voice came from the dark doorway. All I saw were red eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.1K 20
Ebony Searsha Pettigrew has been reunited with her brother, and her brother's surprisingly hot friends. Her first year at Hogwarts, and her first yea...
168K 2.9K 16
❛❛ Do you have a brother? ❜❜ Regulus Black has always been the perfect son since his brother left. He did what he was expected of. But when his broth...
2.1M 65.4K 85
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...
158K 3.8K 35
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢�...