family line, supernatural [ 1...

Da maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, an... Altro

cast
000. prologue
001. normal life
002. dad's missing
003. missing person
004. woman in white
005. tragedy strikes
006. wendigo
007. captured
008. something in the water
009. three options
010. peter sweeney
011. favorite brother
012. fear of flying
013. bloody mary
014. shapeshifter
015. hook man
016. creepy crawlies
017. bug infestation
018. back home
019. home sweet home
020. asylum
021. hitchhiking twins
022. saving dean
023. evil preacher wife
024. killer truck
025. psychic kid
026. stanford letter aftermath
027. kidnapped
028. back stabber
029. prank war
030. prank war continued
031. child soul sucker
032. creepy painting
033. "marry that girl"
034. vampires
035. finding the demon
036. yellow eyed demon
037. time of death
038. the harvelle family
039. clowns
040. gordon walker
041. mind control
042. harvelles' first case
043. interrogation
044. demon virus
045. gordon the psycho
046. a little fun
047. haunted house
048. bank robbery
049. amnesia
050. shitty dad department
051. tricks and annoying siblings
052. werewolf girlfriend
053. hollywood
054. dream life
055. telepathic message
056. opening gates of hell
057. seven sins
058. kid monsters
059. do it for the money
060. good and bad luck
061. "have a nice day?"
062. fairy tales
063. charity ball
064. vamp gordon
065. christmas
066. inside dean's head
067. too many tuesdays
068. demon jail
069. ghostfacers
070. may second
071. back from the dead
072. castiel
073. revenge ghosts
074. back in time
075. rougarou
076. dracula and wolf man
077. "we are insane!"
078. halloween
079. wishing well
080. alastair
081. forty years
082. kids in the walls
083. magic tricks
084. back to school
085. the ghost life
086. torture
087. something not natural
088. book series
089. half-brother
090. demon blood
091. "you're a monster."
093. sword of michael
094. war
095. stitches hater
096. paris hilton
097. practical jokes
098. poker game
099. tv land
100. first ever convention
101. losses
102. grief
103. teenage witch
104. save the parents
105. hungry
106. zombies
107. heaven
108. whore of babylon
109. angels and demons
010. gods hotel
111. brady
112. bobby's soul
113. the big fight
Book Two

092. rising of lucifer

915 16 10
Da maybankwalker

"Dean? Dean!" Bobby calls. "You listen to a word I said?"

"Yeah, I heard you. I'm not calling him." Dean says. Natalie quietly sighs from where she sits, holding an ice pack and alternating it between her face and her throat every few minutes.

"Don't make me get my gun, boy." Bobby sneers.

"We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?" Dean asks.

"I know you're pissed. And I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your--"

"Blood? He's my blood. Is that what you were gonna say?" Dean asks.

"He's your brother. And he's drowning." Bobby says.

"Bobby, I tried to help him, I did. Look what happened."

"Fighting isn't helping him." Natalie says.

"So try again." Bobby says.

"It's too late." Dean says.

"There's no such thing." Bobby says.

"No, damn it! No. I gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like deja vu all over again. Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants."

"No." Natalie shakes her head, her voice cracking. "No, he's not running. He is being forced out. First by dad and now by you. And it's not fair to him. He didn't ask to be cut off when he was 18, he didn't ask to not have you be there for him when he's going through whatever the fuck he is right now."

"Yeah, well, supportive, you call him." Dean says.

"I tried. I did call him." Natalie says, walking over to her brother. "He's more mad at you than he is at me."

"Oh, yeah? So explain him tossing you in the fucking closet!" Dean shouts.

"He--" Natalie sighs, struggling with an answer. "He-he didn't mean it. He wouldn't do that. It was... it was a rash, heat of the moment and I'm sure he regrets it."

"Well, he didn't look very remorseful last I saw him." Dean remarks.

"It-- he--" Natalie presses her lips together, stepping away as she has an internal debate.

"You don't mean any of that." Bobby says.

"Yes, I do, Bobby. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my brother anymore. If he ever was." Dean says.

"No, no, fuck you, Dean!" Natalie yells. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Not your brother? Have you fucking lost it? He has always been and will always be our brother, damn it!"

"He's not!" Dean yells.

"Yes, he is! You fucking raised us, Dean, you know he is! He's just lost because he's been manipulated and nobody has been able to pull him back yet, and if you weren't such a selfish prick, we could!"

"Oh, I'm selfish?"

"Yes! And telling him to never come back? Who the fuck are you, dad?! We both know you're better than that, Dean." Natalie says.

"Hey, he's the one who walked out that door." Dean says. "You know, it's interesting how you never defend dad, but even when Sam hurts you and gives you more trauma, you'll go to bat for his sorry ass!"

The harsh slap echoes through the room as Dean's head snaps to the side. Natalie feels the rage suddenly disappear when she processes what she did and her eyes flick between her brother and her hand in both shock and a little bit of horror.

Dean lets out a humorless laugh as he rubs his cheek, looking back at his sister.

"Dean--" She quietly starts, wanting to apologize.

"Oh, so, we're like dad?" He asks, scoffing. "Looks like daddy's little hated girl learned a few tricks." He sneers.

"Dean..." Bobby lowly warns.

"Dean, I didn't--"

"No. No, you wanna compare us to dad? How 'bout you, hmm? You just fucking hit me, Nat! What's that motto you always? Never hurt either brother in a serious manner unless absolutely necessary? That was necessary? Like it or not, we all have some sort of piece of him in us, and it looks like you got the fucking abusive gene!"

"Which suddenly makes that stupid abortion like a much better idea, cause I feel sorry for any possible kids you have!"

"Fuck you, Dean!" Natalie screeches, charging at him, and shoving him back.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bobby rushes over.

"Fuck you! You're a fucking asshole!" Natalie yells as Bobby drags her away from Dean. "Get the fuck off me." She rips herself out of Bobby's grip and storms out, slamming the door shut behind her.

Natalie sobs as she walks further through the junkyard. She finds a crowbar and hits one of the windshields, breaking it. She continues to hit the car multiple times, denting it. She runs out of energy as she sobs, staring down at the crowbar.

"You're not him. You're not him." She whispers, dropping the crowbar and running her hands through her hair. "No. No, he was... he was a monster. You're not a monster. You'd never do any of that." She whispers, but stops.

"But you hit Dean." She whimpers, more tears running down her face. She drops down and sits with her back resting against the side of a car. "You hit Dean. You fought Sam. You... you hurt them. Fuck." She buries her face in her hands, sobbing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Bobby shouts at Dean.

"Bobby--" Dean tries, flinching when Bobby swipes everything off his desk, angrily.

"You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good?! Bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

"I told him, "you walk out that door, don't come back" and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

"You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward."

"My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?"

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. He'd rather beat and punish Natalie instead of just putting her out of her misery and letting her stay with someone else! Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do all of us a favor. Don't be him."

"And your sister ain't him either. Do not convince her otherwise." Bobby growls.

~ ~ ~

"Nat?" She hears her brother's voice. Natalie looks up, seeing Dean, but she quickly realizes she isn't in the junkyard. She looks around at the fancy room.

"Wha... wh-where am I?" She asks.

"Hello, Dean. It's almost time." Cas appears.

"Time for what? Wh-why am I here?" Natalie asks.

"You'll find out." Cas says.

~ ~ ~

Natalie is still sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. Dean is walking around, looking at everything. He turns to the table, finding a silver bowl full of ice and beer bottles and a large platter of hamburgers next to it.

He picks up a beer and looks at it.

"Hello, Dean, Natalie." The two look at the angel who Cas is with. "You're looking fit." He tells Dean.

"Well, how 'bout this?" Dean asks, putting the beer up. "The Suite Life of Zach and Cas." Dean says, but the two angels only look confused. "It's a... never mind. So, what is this? Where the hell am I?"

"Call it a greenroom. We're closing in on the grand finale here. We want to keep you safe before showtime." Zachariah says. "Try a burger. They're your favorite. From that seaside shack in Delaware. You were 11, I think."

"I'm not hungry." Dean says.

"No? How about Ginger from season 2 of Gilligan's Island? You do have a thing for her, don't you?" Zachariah asks.

"Tempting. Weird." Dean says.

"We'll throw in Mary Ann for free." Zachariah offers.

"No, no. Let's... bail on the holodeck, okay? First of all, why is she here?" Dean points back at his sister.

"For, uh... backup reasons. If you don't go through with this, we'll ask her. Or, if it works better, insurance. You go through with it and she won't... you know, die." Zachariah says.

"Right." Dean mumbles. "No, really making some selling points." He rolls his eyes. "I want to know what the game plan is."

"Let us worry about that. We want you... focused, relaxed." Zachariah says.

"You just threatened to kill my baby sister, and you want me to relax?" Dean asks.

"Jokes. I was joking." Zachariah chuckles.

"I'm about to be pissed and leaving, so start talking, Chuckles." Dean says.

"All the seals have fallen. Except one." Zachariah says.

"That's an impressive score. That's... that's right up there with the Washington Generals." Dean says.

"You think sarcasm's appropriate, do you? Considering... you started all this? But the final seal... it'll be different." Zachariah says.

"Why?" Dean asks.

"Lilith has to break it. She's the only one who can. Tomorrow night -- midnight." Zachariah says.

"Where?" Dean asks.

"We're working on it."

"Well, work harder."

"We'll do our job. You just make sure you do yours."

"Yeah, and what is that, exactly? If I'm supposed to be the one that stops her, how? With the knife?"

"All in good time."

"Isn't now a good time?"

"Have faith."

"What, in you? Give me one good reason why I should."

"Because you swore your obedience. So obey." Zachariah gets in his face. Dean looks over at Cas who looks down with a guilty expression.

+++

Dean is pacing and Natalie is sitting on the floor, her forehead resting on her knees.

"Ah, screw it." Dean takes his phone out. Natalie doesn't look up as she hears the beeping as he dials Sam's number.

"Hey, it's me. Uh..." Dean clears his throat. "Look, I'll just get right to it. I'm still pissed... and I owe you a serious beatdown." Natalie rolls her eyes. "But... I shouldn't have said what I said. You know, I'm not dad. We're brothers. You know, we're family -- us and Natty. And, uh... no matter how bad it gets, that doesn't change. Sammy, I'm sorry."

Dean hangs up and looks over at Natalie. He winces as he replays earlier in his head. He slowly walks over and crouches in front of her. Dean gently taps the back of her head and she reluctantly lifts her head to look at him.

"Natty, I... I'm sorry." He tells her. "You... you're nothing like dad. You never have been, you never will be. You felt guilty after hitting me, and that's something that dad never did. And the... the abortion comment, Natty, I... I'm really sorry."

"I don't want to talk." Natalie says. "And I don't know if I wanna forgive you yet."

"Okay." Dean mumbles. "Yeah, I get that." He nods, backing up and he stands back up. "But I am really sorry, kiddo."

Natalie doesn't respond and he walks away. Natalie presses her lips together, keeping her sobs in and she pushes her tears back. She pulls her legs closer, hugging her knees to her chest, her chin resting on top of them.

+++

Dean pokes at some of the figurines that are on a mantlepiece. He tips one over, intentionally letting it smash to the floor. He looks over, seeing Cas.

"You asked to see me?" Cas asks.

"Yeah, listen, I, uh, I-I need something." Dean says.

"Anything you wish." Cas says.

"I need you to take me to see Sam." Dean says.

"Why?" Cas asks.

"There's something I got to talk to him about. Nat needs to come with." Dean says.

"What's that?" Cas asks.

"The B.M. I took this morning. What's it to you? Just make it snappy."

"I don't  think that's wise."

"Well, I didn't ask you for your opinion."

"Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?"

"No. That's the whole point. Listen, I'm gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes -- that's all I need."

"No."

"What do you mean "no"? Are you saying that I'm trapped here?"

"You can go wherever you want."

"Super. I want to go see Sam."

"Except there."

"I want to take a walk with Natty."

"Fine. I'll go with you two."

"Only with Nat -- just brother and sister."

"No."

"You know what? Screw the noise. I'm out of here." Dean goes for the door.

"Though what door?" Cas asks. Dean looks at him before turning back, but the door's gone. Natalie looks over at Cas, but finds him gone.

"Damn it."

"Th-- um, we... we're trapped in a room... with zero escape." Natalie realizes. "Zero escape."

"Hey. Hey, hey, Natty. Not your favorite person right now, but you gotta breathe." Dean says.

"N-no, we-- there's no getting out." She says.

"It's okay. It's okay. Hey, hey, it's a big space and I'm right here." Dean says.

"That's not the-- not the issue. The-the issue is being trapped. Not the proximity of the room or who I am or am not with."

"Okay, sweetheart, breathe. Breathe. You're okay." Dean pulls her into his chest, letting her hide her face in his shoulder as she whines in fear. "You're okay. It's okay. We'll figure it out." He quietly reassures.

+++

After getting her to calm down somewhat, Dean tries to break through the wall with a pedestal. He pauses after he breaks through the foundation, but the wall repairs itself.

"Son of a bitch." He grumbles, throwing the pedestal to the floor. Natalie whines, accepting she may die in this room.

"Quit hurling feces like a howler monkey, would you? It's unbecoming." Zachariah says.

"Let us out of here." Dean orders.

"Like I told you -- too dangerous out there. Demons on the prowl." Zachariah says.

"I've been getting my ass kicked all year. Now you're sweating my safety? You're lying. I want to see my brother." Dean says.

"That's... ill-advised." Zachariah says.

"You know, I am so sick of your crap riddles and your smug, fat face. What the hell is going on, huh? Why can't I see Sam? And how am I gonna ice Lilith?"

"You're not... going to ice Lilith."

"What?"

"Lilith's going to break the final seal. Fait accompli at this point. Train's left the station."

"But me, Nat, and Sam, we can stop..." Dean stops as he realizes something. "You don't want to stop it, do you?"

"Nope. Never did. The end is nigh. The apocalypse is coming, kiddos, to a theater near you." Zachariah says.

"What was all that crap about saving seals?" Dean asks.

"Our grunts on the ground -- we couldn't just tell them the whole truth. We'd have a full scale rebellion on our hands. I mean, think about it. Would we really let 65 seals get broken unless senior management wanted it that way?"

"But why?"

"Why not? The apocalypse? Poor name, bad marketing -- puts people off. When all it is is Ali/Foreman. On a... slightly larger scale. And we like our chances. When our side wins -- and we will -- it's paradise on earth. Now, what's not to like about that?"

"What happens to all the people during your little pissing contest?"

"Well... you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. In this case... truckloads of eggs, but you get the picture. Look... it happens. This isn't the first planetary enema we've delivered."

Dean eyes a statue on a mantlepiece.

"Uh, no, Dean. Probably shouldn't try to bash my skull in with that thing. Wouldn't end up too pleasant for you... or perhaps, for your sister." Zachariah smirks, knowing if he puts Natalie in danger, Dean won't try anything.

"What about Sam? He won't go quietly. He'll stop Lilith." Dean says.

"Sam... has a part to play. A very important part. He may need a little nudging in the right direction, but I'll make sure he plays it."

"What does that mean? What are you gonna do to him?"

"Sam, Sam, Sam. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. Forget about him, would you? You have larger concerns. Why do you think I'm  confiding in you? You're still vital, Dean. We weren't lying about your destiny. Just... omitted a few pertinent details. But nothing's changed. You are chosen. You will stop it. Just... not Lilith, or the apocalypse. That's all."

"Which means?"

Zachariah gestures to a painting on the wall.

"Lucifer. You're going to stop Lucifer. You're our own little Russell Crowe, complete with surly attitude. And when it's over... and when you've won... your rewards will be... unimaginable. Peace, happiness... two virgins and seventy sluts. Trust me -- one day, we'll look back on this and laugh."

"Tell me something. Where's God in all this?"

"God? God has left the building."

+++

Dean tries to call Sam.

"You didn't get anything?" Dean asks his sister and she shakes her head.

"You can't reach him." Cas states. "You're outside your coverage zone."

"What are you gonna do to Sam?" Dean asks.

"Nothing. He's gonna do it to himself." Cas says.

"Cas, if you hurt him, or make him hurt himself or whatever, I will personally make sure that you have a nice and long and slow death." Natalie says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asks Cas who looks down. "Oh, right, right. Got to toe the company line. Why are you here, Cas?"

"We've been through much together, you and I. And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry it ended like this." Cas says.

""Sorry"?" Dean asks. He punches Cas who doesn't react. Dean turns away from Cas, making a pained expression and flexing his hand, shaking it. "It's Armageddon, Cas. You need a bigger word than "sorry.""

"Try to understand -- this is long foretold. This is your--"

"Destiny? Don't give me that "holy" crap. Destiny, God's plan... it's all a bunch of lies, you poor, stupid son of a bitch! It's just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line! You know what's real? People, families -- that's real. And you're gonna watch them all burn?"

"What is so worth saving? I see nothing but pain here. I see inside you. I see your guilt, your anger, confusion. In paradise, all is forgiven. You'll be at peace. Even with Sam... with Natalie."

"You can take your peace... and shove it up your lily white ass. Cause I'll take the pain and the guilt. I'll even take Sam as is, I'll take Nat even if she never forgives me. It's a lot better than being some Stepford bitch in paradise. This is simple, Cas! No more shit about being a good soldier. There is a right and there is a wrong here, and you know it."

Cas turns away.

"Look at me!" Dean grabs Cas and makes him face him. "You know it! You were gonna help me once, weren't you? You were gonna warn me about all this before they dragged you back to Bible camp. Help me -- now. Please."

"What would you have me do?"

"Get us to Sam. We can stop this before it's too late."

"I do that, we will all be hunted. We'll all be killed."

"If there is anything worth dying for... this is it." Dean says. Cas shakes his head and looks down. "You spineless... soulless son of a bitch." He turns away. "What do you care about dying? You're already dead. We're done."

"Dean--"

"We're done!"

Dean turns around after a moment and Cas is gone.

+++

Sam and Ruby are parked on the side of the road.

"Sam, it's time. Are we doing this or not?" Ruby asks.

"Give me a minute to think." Sam says.

"Sam--"

"Give me a damn minute, Ruby!"

"Better think fast."

Sam pulls his phone out, his back to Ruby as he clicks on Dean's voicemail.

"Listen to me, you bloodsucking freak. Dad always said I'd either have to save you or kill you. Well, I'm giving you fair warning. I'm done trying to save you. You're a monster, Sam -- a vampire. You're not you anymore. And there's no going back."

With teary eyes, Sam lowers the phone and goes to Natalie's voicemail.

"You are officially way past saving, my psycho twin. Dean and dad were right, you're just one of the things we hunt. You're some heartless, stupid monster. There is no pulling you back from the deep end, there never was. So, Dean and I are gonna find you and do what dad told him we would have to -- kill you."

Sam feels a couple of tears fall out of his eyes as he lowers the phone. He wipes his cheeks, pushing the other tears in. He doesn't see Ruby smirking.

"Do it." Sam says.

"Thank God." Ruby opens the trunk.

"No!" Cindy screams.

+++

Dean is pacing and he looks at the platter of burgers. He takes one, considering. Cas appears behind him and grabs him, shoving him against the wall, covering Dean's mouth.

"C--" Cas puts his finger to his lips with his free hand, cutting the woman off. Cas pulls a knife out and looks between the two. Dean nods and Cas lets go of him.

Cas cuts his arm as Natalie walks over. He gets some of the blood on his hand and smears it on the wall, making an angel banishing sigil.

"Castiel!" Zachariah appears. "Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?"

Cas finishes the sigil and slams his hand in the middle of it. With a flash of white light, Zachariah disappears.

"He won't be gone long. We have to find Sam now." Cas says.

"Where is he?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. But I know who does. We have to stop him, Dean, from killing Lilith." Cas says.

"But Lilith's gonna break the final seal." Dean says.

"Lilith is the final seal. She dies, the end begins."

+++

The three appear in Chuck's house.

"Lady, sometimes you got to live like there's no tomorrow." Chuck tells the woman he's on the phone with before he notices the three. "Wait. T-this isn't supposed to happen." He says. "No, lady, this is definitely supposed to happen, but I just got to call you back." He hangs the phone up.

~ ~ ~

"St. Mary's? What is that, a convent?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, but you guys aren't supposed to be there. You're not in this story." Chuck says.

"Yeah, well... we're making it up as we go." Cas says.

Chuck's computer screen flickers and it starts rumbling, a blinding white light appearing.

"Aw, man! Not again! No!" Chuck complains.

"It's the archangel!" Cas yells. "I'll hold him off! I'll hold them all off! Just stop Sam!" He tells the siblings. He makes them hold hands before touching their foreheads, the two appearing in an empty part of the convent.

"C'mon." Dean mumbles, walking down the hallway, Natalie following.

They turn a corner, seeing Sam and Ruby's backs in the room. Ruby turns and sees them and smiles. She puts a hand out, slamming the doors to the room shut.

"Sam!" Dean shouts.

"Sam! Sammy!" Natalie yells as they both bang on the door.

"Sam!" Dean yells.

"Here, here, this." Dean grabs a large candelabra and gives Natalie one. They hit them against the door, trying to break in.

They finally get the doors open and storm in, Dean taking Ruby's knife out.

"You're too late." Ruby tells him.

"I don't care." Dean says, advancing towards her. Sam stands up and grabs Ruby from behind, holding her as Dean stabs her. She flickers with light before she crumbles to the floor, dead.

"I'm sorry." Sam tells his siblings, his voice cracking. He stares at Natalie for a little longer and she knows it's because he means he's sorry for everything.

"Okay, Sammy, hey, hey." She holds a hand out to his arm. Before she can say anything else, though, a bright white light shoots up from the floor and the convent begins to shake.

"Twinnies, let's go." Dean says, grabbing onto Natalie's arm and Sam's jacket.

"Dean, Nat." Sam clutches onto Natalie and Dean's jackets. "He's coming." He says as they stare at the light.

"Come on!" Dean yells, the three running to the door, but it slams shut. They try to open the doors as the light gets brighter. Realizing they can't get out, they turn back to the light, using their hands to shield their eyes.

A loud ringing sounds and they cover their ears, groaning in pain, and all drop to the their knees. Natalie crouches over, squeezing her eyes shut as she keeps her hands clamped over her ears.

"What the devil is your name?" She hears a voice.

"Sa-Sa-Sa-Sa-Yo-Yosemite Sam." Another voice says.

"Yosemite Sam? Let's see. Ah, here it is. I could use a guy like you."

The three siblings still have their arms up for protection as they slowly lift their heads, realizing they're on a plane.

"What the hell?" Dean asks.

"I don't know." The twins say.

"Folks, quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over Ilchester, then Ellicott City, on our initial descent into Baltimore."

"Ilchester? Weren't we just there?" Dean asks.

"So if you'd like to stretch your legs, now would be a good time to-- holy crap!" The pilot exclaims as a column of bright light shoots into the sky.

The plane knocks around, people screaming as the oxygen masks drop. Natalie quickly puts the oxygen mask on as the white light outside increases so it's blinding. Natalie tightly grips onto the arm rests, squeezing her eyes shut, not wanting to see them possibly plummet to their deaths.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

25.5K 1.6K 99
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange This is Me Trying I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of th...
40.5K 500 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
13.5K 645 32
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Griffin and Tabitha Reinhart Series: Family Ties I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's storylines or character...
112K 1.1K 17
Basically just a bunch of imagines of Dean Winchester. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy!! I do not own the character Dean Winchester or any...