NOT MY TYPE • OHSHC

By -spacejuice

He stares at her with a sad look in his eyes as she glares at him. She doesn't like him, at all and he knows... More

いち: SECRET CRUSH
に: ABHOR
さん: COCONUT
よん: IMPETRATE
ご: YAKIYAKI

ろく: SWEETS NO MORE

263 20 6
By -spacejuice

"What makes you think I want to go to the beach?" Naoki says as she munches on her snack. Hana sighs at her friend. Sometimes Hana could hate how stick in the mud her friend could be.

"Why not?" 

"Because, the host club is going to be there, and if they are there then Mitsukuni is going to be there who's going to annoy me throughout the whole trip, and I don't want that. I rather stay home and watch Raito stare at the mirror, talking about how 'hot' he is when he isn't"

"Uwaaah?! Raito-san is very hot!"

"No wonder why you're single, you have awful taste in men" Hana goes to her corner and starts to cry at how harsh Naoki's words were. Her taste in men wasn't bad! It's just not her friend's pick...

"Anyway, I'm not going to the beach, especially not with the host club. These people might through me off a cliff or something. Now come on and let's go, we have 6th period with Ms. Nanazuki" 

「 NOT MY TYPE! 」

Naoki groans at the scene. She's really trying to tolerate the host club just for Hana's sake but they make it so impossible to do so. She sat on the chair next to Hana who was enjoying Mori's attention. Not sure what she saw in him when the boy hardly talks but to each their own she guess. She scoffs and continues eating her cupcake.

Honey watches the girl of his dream in awe. He had invited her to come to the host club today free of charge! Well, technically he paid for it but still! At least she came! He looks at Naoki and sees the scornful expression on her face. Maybe it's because of the other girls screaming...he didn't want them there but he couldn't just cancel his meetings, they had already paid upfront.

Naoki didn't see what the fuss was about. You know what's cute? Kittens and puppies. That's cute. All Mitsukuni did was flutter his eyes at the girls and boom, they instantly fall in love. Seems pretentious to her.

Haruhi brings a tray of tea over to Honey's table as he eats a cake, "Honey-senpai, you shouldn't be eating so many sweets. I'm not going to be responsible when you get cavities." 

"Don't worry. I brush my teeth." Honey says as he takes another bite of the cake when suddenly a sharp pain fills his mouth, "Ngh!"

Naoki sits quietly and watches the scene. The rest of the host club looks at their member with concern. The twins quickly go over to him and try to open his mouth to see if it was a cavity or not. Mori grabs Honey and pins him to the sofa and stares at his mouth, making the rest of the girls except for Hana and Naoki squeal with joy. 

"Kyaaaa!" Naoki rolls her eyes at the scene, "You have got to be kidding me"

Mori tries to open the boy's mouth but Honey didn't give up. Naoki, having enough got up and goes to the two. She pushes Mori to the side and leans down to Honey's mouth. The boy's face instantly turns red.

"Mitsukuni...open your mouth or I'll force it to open," She says. Tamaki gasped at the girl's tone. It was as if he had gotten hypnotized because Honey started doing as he was told.  Mori leans closer to the boy's mouth and stares at it.

"Is it a cavity?" Tamaki asks

"Yeah" Mori replies. Honey stares at him with tears in his eyes, "No, I'm okay!"

"Tamaki."

"Ah, okay. I got it." The blond clears his throat, "Honey-senpai, you're forbidden from eating sweets until your cavity is filled."

"What?!" Yelled the shorter blonde.

"Additionally, for the time being, everyone in the club must control the amount of snacks being consumed here," Tamaki says. Naoki chuckles with joy.

"Finally I'm free at least! Hana grab your stuff and let's go! We don't have to come back here!" Naoki says. Honey heard what she says and starts to cry. First, he can't get any sweets, and now Naoki isn't coming back?!

"No! No! You guys I'm okay! Takashi I'm feeling fine! Naochan doesn't go, please! I don't want snacks to be forbidden...I don't want Naochan to leave! It doesn't hurt... It doesn't hurt!" He yells, but both Naoki and Hana dashed the door. Mori ignores him and takes the piece of cake away from him.

"Stop! That's my cake!"

"It's forbidden." Honey cries at Mori's words. Renge shakes her head sadly and says, "And thus, cruel as it is, Honey-senpai's hell has begun."

「私のタイプじゃない!」

The next day, Hana and Naoki were in the halls walking to class when they saw a group of girls chattering. The two looked at each other and walked up closer to the girls.

"My...poor Honey-kun"

"I heard the Host Club is banning snacks right now."

"It must be a shock for him."

"But while this may sound indiscreet, his appearance right now is just so..."

"It's kind of sad really."

Naoki scoffs at the girls. The group of girls turns to her and stares at her.
"And what's so funny to you Sakamaki-chan?"

"Are you guys for real? This is pathetic. Everyone's acting as if he will die without some sweets. Geez, give him a week or two and he'll be good as new.  I don't see what the big deal is"The girls gasp at Naoki's cruel words. The girl with bangs got mad at Naoki and says some harsh words to her.

"How would you know what he's feeling? You have no heart. You don't care for anyone or anything at all. You don't help anyone unless it's for your own selfish needs! The only reason why Komori-san is your friend is because she pities you"Naoki's eyes twitched at this. Hana nervously chuckles and tries to make Naoki leaves but it didn't work. 

"Is that so? I don't help people? Mhm...maybe I should fix that." She says. She stares at the group and gives them an innocent smile and then leaves with Hana trailing right behind her. The group of girls was scared. Why? Because their friend messed with Sakamaki Naoki, and anyone who messes with her, is going to live a miserable life.

「 NOT MY TYPE! 」

METHOD 1!
THE CUTE APPEAL!

At the host club, Hana was invited again by Tamaki to join them, but the blonde sighed when he saw that she brought her evil friend. Naoki was feeling a little mischievous. For two weeks straight Mitsukuni has been bothering her, trying to walk her to class, trying to buy her lunch, even as far as doing her homework which she didn't mind, but Naoki's rich and she knows rich people don't do things for free, so she came to the host club with some cake. 

She sat in front of Mitsukuni and eats the cake in front of him. His eyes had widened at the treat. He tried asking for some but all he got was, "Didn't your owner tells you, that you can't have any cake? Now be a good dog and stay quiet"

He didn't understand what she meant or why she was doing this, but he sat there quietly sobbing and watches her eat her cake. The host club felt bad for their friend, really they did but as they go to tell her that snacks aren't allowed, she had finished it and said, "What snack? Are you blind? My hands are empty" Which made them angry at her. 

She looks around enjoying the chaos that was going on. Mitsukuni had tried using his cutesy act on Takashi but it didn't work on him.

"Takashi~! I think my cavity is filled! And my swelling is gone!" The blonde nods his head. The dark-haired boy gets up and shoves a popsicle into Mitsukuni's mouth which made Naoki snort a bit. She found this whole thing to be extra.

"Looks like complete recovery will take a while..." Mori says. Naoki looks at Hana and smiles, "If the host club starts acting like this every day, then I think we should visit more!"

「私のタイプじゃない!」

METHOD 2!
THE INDIRECT METHOD

Thirty minutes passed and Mitsukuni made no attempts to get any sweets. It made Naoki yawn as the host club was back to being boring. She was about to tell Hana who was talking to the other guest at their table, Marika and Ayumi, that she was going to leave when Mitsukuni came up to their table. He looks at them but Marika and Ayumi turns away in fright.

"What are you drinking?" The lolita ask.

"W-We're having some Darjeeling tea, Honey-kun." Ayumi says with trembling hands. Honey turns his attention to Marika, "Oh? What are you eating?"

"S-Some sandwiches"

"Nee? You know, I think sweet snacks would match perfectly with tea! Like cakes, right, right?" The two let out a nervous laugh while both Hana and Naoki look at the scene with confusion. They watch the two girls blush in embarrassment and tremble. 

"We're really..."Ayumi says then the two leaves the table and runs off.

"...gomen nasai, Honey-kun!"

"This is for your sake!"

"Eh? Ah matte!" Honey says, but then cries when the girls ran off. Hana and Naoki blink with seriousness.

"Are they for real?" 

「 NOT MY TYPE! 」

METHOD 3!
PULLING THE HEARTSTRINGS!

Sometime later, Honey uses his third begging strategy of winning with tears. He goes to Haruhi and cries.

"Hanii-senpai?"

" Haru-chan... Am I a bad child? Have I done something to make Kami-sama hate me?" Haruhi didn't like to see the short third-year cry. She looks around for the other host members before fishing around in her pocket.

"Listen...just a little okay? Here" Haruhi says and places a box of Kyoto kelp into Honey's hand. The boy stares at the box with a blank expression.

"It's kind of like chocolate...the colour that is."

「私のタイプじゃない!」

It's been three days since the snack ban and Naoki has been annoyed with the school, mostly the girls because they kept complaining about Mitsukuni's current mood. It was annoying. She didn't see what the big deal is. 

Naoki and Hana were in the host club again when Kyōya asked Hana for some help. When Hana told her that she raised her eyebrows, because since when has the Ōtori Kyōya asked for help? Seems suspicious to her.

She sits in a chair watching the scene. Mitsukuni was pacing around in the room irritable. When he finds that it wasn't calming him down, he goes to the kitchen cupboards and looks to see if there are any snacks.  He had found a teddy bear in the cupboards...not sure why that was there in the first place but Naoki has learned not to ask questions about the host club's weird behaviors.

He takes the teddy bear out and throws it on the floor, then lies on the floor. Tamaki goes to help his friend when suddenly, his friend was biting him on his hand. It was starting to annoy Naoki. Takashi gets up and goes over to the two blondes.

"Mitsukuni. Stop directing your anger at objects and people." Mitsukuni lets go of Tamaki's hand but then turns his anger onto Takashi. He flips the boy over his shoulder, which made the rest of the host club and Hana gasp. 

"Just a little is okay, you cheap punk! Stubborn pig! Takashi... Takashi... I hate you...you stupid-"

"Enough!"Naoki says gathering the attention of everyone. Mitsukuni quickly shuts his mouth, never hearing the girl of his dream use that tone before.

"I'm sick of your disgusting behavior! You should be glad that someone is willing to care and seek your best interest! Instead, you stomp your foot and whine about how mean everyone is...grow up, you're not seven anymore, you're seventeen! Your friend is trying to help you and instead, you treat him like shit! What about his feelings huh?" She yells at him. Mitsukuni could only watch with wide eyes. Naoki sighs and grabs her bags and heads to the door.

"And you wonder why I can't be friends with you. I can't be friends with someone who treats their friend like shit" 

Hana looks around at the club and bows at them an apology, "Please forgive Nao-chan, she means well...Ōtori-kun, I'll talk to you later okay?" She says and grabs her own stuff and heads out the door yelling for Naoki to wait up for her.

The group watches Honey. The boy had tears in his eyes. He didn't like how he disappointed her. He turns and runs out the door, crying in frustration. 

NOTE!
My household situation
isn't okay so please have
patience with me. I'm really
trying to hold on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
90.1K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...