DESTINY'S PLAN - *HOT NEW BOO...

By CASister0000

Yeah their toxic...but what couple isn't ;) ____________________________________ "Go on", he said slapping h... More

Destiny
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors NOTE
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 🔞
Chapter 24
Authors Note- PLEASE HELP
The Break Up- Part 1
The Break Up - Part 2
MEANWHILE...
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chaper 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 🔞
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 🔞
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - Halloween Part 1
Chapter 44 - Halloween part 2

Chapter 38

801 42 28
By CASister0000

Jason's POV

"Todays a big day son!", my father chimed as he swung the door of my hotel room open and made his way in.

"Buongiorno amori miei! (Good morning my loves)", Giovanni sounded shortly after my father as he too entered my hotel room uninvited.

I let out a sigh and pulled my eyes away from my phone for a quick second to acknowledge the upbeat men who were now making themselves comfortable on the sofas next to me.

"Morning", I muttered out, my attention already back on my phone, reading over the texts from Felix, the man I have on Krissy, who has been sending me updates throughout the morning on her ETA.

It had been two weeks since Krissy and I's conversation in my office and I was aching to see her again.
I had told Jenna to use company funding and send the six K&G graduates on an array of overnight stays to various places, shadowing various employees. I gave Jenna full reign to give whoever to whatever department, as long as she gave Krissy to me. Jenna didn't seem at all to have clocked onto this front to get Krissy alone with me. Instead, she didn't even blink at my request, probably finding it completely sensible that Krissy sees the outcome of the meeting she sat in on.

"Giovanni, look at the kids of today..." my father stretched his hand to point at me.

"...married to their phones!". I rolled my eyes at the disapproval in my father's tone becoming more irritated by their uninvited presence. I could feel the weight of both men's attention-deprived stares on me, watching me like I should be up and juggling for them. So instead with a smug smile on my face, which I'm sure further aggravated my father, I purposely didn't take the hint and just relaxed further into the cushioned couch and raised my phone higher on my face blocking the two men out of my peripheral.

"No respect", my father huffed underneath his breath, but I caught it, so I turned my head towards him, my eyes still glued to my device.

"What was that?".

"You best be looking at the files we sent you on the stakeholders attending today's meeting".

"I am", I responded as I watched the texting bubbles colour, waiting for the next text from Felix to come through.

Then suddenly it did...

'She's 40 minutes away'.

"I'm making notes as we speak", I lied as I began texting a response to Felix.

'Good. Tell the others when she's here, and tell them to take her straight up to my room'

The ache in my chest for Krissy eased knowing that I only had to wait 40 more minutes to see her again. Hopefully that was enough time for my dad and Giovanni to fuck off.

My dad still didn't know that Krissy had come back into my life, let alone that she worked for the fucking company. And I had purposely made efforts these past two months to ensure that word never reached him, and that anyone who knew of the significance of having Krissy around me, like Jazmyn and Gina, kept their fucking mouths shut...

Suddenly I paused re-reading the texts from Felix...the grip on my phone then tightened, mimicking the equally tight feeling that now occurred in my chest at the possibility of Krissy running into him.

I was playing with fire.

My father finding out that I have flown Krissy to Paris on the very trip I am securing a landmark deal for Quill Corporations, to him would be confirmation of insanity, because it was. Insane. I was so insane that when I should be putting the job first and preparing to meet with Apple and Android, all I can do is read over old texts on how long I've got until Krissy's with me. And if my father knew he would have me back in rehab and under a conservatorship before the lights lit up on the Eiffel Tower.

I shook my head at the thought of going back to rehab so I decided to put the phone down and humour the two men so they can leave.

"So did you guys come to Paris just to watch me or...", I started, my eyes going back and forth between the two.

Giovanni relaxed his back into the sofa and mouthed 'coffee' to one of the men we had posted in my room, who nodded and went to see to it. I eyed the man as he did so, giving him a signal to hurry, not at all wanting anything to prolong this gathering.

"No, we're not here to watch you, this is just a pit stop on our way to Venice Manor", my father replied, and Giovanni sent him a knowing smile, which my father didn't acknowledge.
"Venice Manor", I said with mock and judgement heavy in my tone causing my father to narrow his eyes at me and shift defensively in his seat.

Venice Manor was one of our houses in Italy.

And from a young age I knew that a trip there was really code for women, whores, alcohol and racking up offensive checks.
I guess that was one of the pros of bullying your son into taking over the family business, you and your friends can spend your free time dick deep in pussy.

"Right...well have fun", I said, as the coffee Giovanni ordered came into the room, handled delicately by a female hotel attendant.
The woman was young looking, tall and thin, with brown hair and delicate features which fit favourably with the Parisians beauty standards.

"Ahh, coffee and a beautiful woman, my two favourite things", Giovanni said as both men's eyes racked over the attendant.
The girl laughed coyly at the comment and bent over slowly and carefully, to prevent spillage. Giovanni probably should've helped her mid-way by taking the hot drink from her, but I guess that would interfere with their view of her ass in the air.

When the coffee had landed safely on the table, she let out a small breath and looked over to me shyly, giving me a nervous smile before straightening up again.

"No, the most beautiful woman...So, this is where Paris has been hiding you?", my father added, money now magically in his hand as he handed her over a hefty tip, making sure to plant a kiss on her knuckles when their hands connected, which caused her to blush a pink colour and for her eyes to dart to mine in slight embarrassment at my father's actions.

I shook my head at the sight of both men's desperation.

With Krissy on the way, I couldn't have either one of them getting attached to this girl and decide to spend more time in Paris trying to seduce her onto their roster of young women. My best bet was to take control of their game the best way I knew how...so, I let my eyes fall lazily on the girl's body like I was enticed by her straight figure.

It didn't take more than a second for her to sense my gaze as she shyly let her eyes turn to me. And when it did, I didn't immediately remove mine from her body, wanting her to know that I was looking at it.
I kept my eyes on there for seconds longer, toying the line between admiring her and being disrespectful.

When I did take my eyes from her slim frame and onto her face, I charmed her further with my tried and tested smirk, which immediately made her chest go from flushed pink to a deep red. I let my eyes hover over the flushed area for a moment, when I noticed her breathing becoming irregular, I drug my eyes from her chest and back onto her face and then spoke...

"Excuse those two. I think what they really meant to say was thank you umm...".

"Nicole", she grinned sheepishly at me, her French accent was prevalent.

"Nicole...", I smoothed her name out with my eyes locked to hers as I slowly licked my lips.

"Well, thank you Nicole", I said still holding her with my eye. She nodded like she acknowledged what I said but she didn't move.

Suddenly Giovanni coughed as if to break up our 'moment', causing Nicole to grow a deeper red and pull her eyes away from mine to acknowledge the two other men in the room.

"Au revoir", she said to them before shooting me a final glance and scurried out of the room.

A smirk formed at the sight of the displeased men.
"You two are such sore losers", I laughed as my father huffed and looked over at Giovanni who was finding comfort over his loss in the coffee.

"I think it's time we headed to Venice", he mumbled.

"Why? Because I can't get more girls than you over there too?", I mocked causing my father to shake his head before allowing a small smile to creep onto the side of his mouth.
"The only reason why she liked you more is because you're a kid and attraction favours the young".
I raised my eyebrows at his comment and stood up hoping that I was wrapping the conversation up with my body language.

"But attraction is fleeting, and love is for men", he said shooting a smile at Giovanni before too standing up. I sniggered because it was said like he was giving them a pep talk before the two go off and indulge in the sins of the Venice.

"Dad, I turned 18 four years ago, have I not already earned the title of a man?", I asked noting that he had been patronising me throughout this whole conversation referring to me as a 'kid'.

At my question my father turned round, looked down at Giovanni and they both burst out in laughter, causing me to screw my face becoming even more irritated by their presence.
"Your 22 Jason, to us old men you are a child", Giovanni said trying to sooth the clear irritation in my demeanour.

"No no no, it's not your age", my father said clearly revelling in the chance to even the score, that he walks up to where I stood with a smug look reminiscent of the one I had earlier and places a patronising hand on my shoulder which I immediately shrugged off.

"Listen son, you only become a real man...", he paused and returned his patronising hand back into my shoulder, readying me for his penny drop moment.

"...the first time you make love".
Giovanni snorted at his declaration making me shoot him a glare, causing him to force back to his coffee.

My eyes then narrowed back to my father's.
How the fuck does he know that I haven't made love. I know he knows I've had sex and lots of it, and when I was living in the main house, I'm sure at times he heard some of the girls. But he was right, unlike him who falls in love with anything with a whole, I've never cared for a girl enough that sex was love making.

My eyes hardened as I rolled them at him, completely dismissing the theory that I was not a man because I'd never made love, and instead brought my phone out to check the time.

I now had 30 minutes until Krissy arrived.

"Oh, and there's another thing that will make you a man...".
I sighed, put phone back into my pocket and looked back at him.

"What?".

"Closing your first deal for the company. Which will make your father very proud". He said slapping me on the forearm before turning round to Giovanni.

"Common friend, let's leave the boy alone".

Finally!

Giovanni took one last sip of his coffee before standing up making his way to the hotel room door, but not before turning to me and mouthing, 'good luck', to which I nodded in response.

I watched as the two men reached the door in anticipation, mentally pleading for them to just step over the fucking threshold so the coast can become clear, but before they did my father suddenly turned to me.

"Oh! I meant to ask you son, what made you choose the red system to release and not the blue?... I mean I agree with it, but it was hard one to make".

At this I dug my hands into my trouser pockets and tried to come up with anything but, I forced my soulmate who has no knowledge of the situation or qualifications in this area of business to choose.

"Um...I consulted with a really great mind".

"And you trust this 'great mind'?".

Not around men.

"Yes, I do", I confirmed.

Satisfied with the answer he nodded his head but more to himself than at me and then turned and left the room with Giovanni following right behind him.

Krissy's POV

"How long have we got", I asked the driver as I rummaged through my bag for my cherry carmex.

Looking out the window I could see the quirky aesthetic of Pair's urban area become plusher and more romantic looking, signifying we were getting closer to the heart of Paris which meant I was getting closer to Jason.

"About 10 minutes", the taxi driver responded in his thick Parisian accent. I nodded my head reapplying the carmex on my lips for the 3rd time since I started this journey from the airport. My lips were more than moist but for some reason the tingling sensation and the sweet/tangy scent of cherries calmed me.

When I was done with the shinny balm, I chucked it back into my bag which probably wasn't smart as I am sure I will be searching again for it soon.
Suddenly the car slowed down causing me to furrow my brows and look out of the window. I saw three different branded tour buses slowing down in front of an arched building allowing the tourists who sat on their top decks to take photos of it.

French architecture was honestly second to none. And this particular building was clearly something special, so I took my phone out from my bag and pressed it against the window of the taxi to take a picture of it, as not doing so felt somewhat offensive.

Once I had snapped a few pictures of the arched building, I squinted my eyes at it trying to jog my memory of the name of the attraction.

"Arc de Triomphe", said the driver who was eyeing me through his front mirror.

My eyes suddenly lit up.
"Yes! That's it! The Arc de Triomphe", turning back to look at it as the car began to drive off.

"Thanks", I said sending him a smile.
The driver nodded his head returning the smile still looking at me though the mirror.
Ahh look away Krissy, look away or he start a conversation with yo-
"What brings you to the city of love?".

I mentally kicked myself.

"Business", I said quickly shutting down the notion that I was here for anything but business. This was the mantra I had been telling Theo, Roslyn, my mum and fucking myself for the past week, to pacify the thoughts that this trip with Jason would be anything more.

"You must have a nice job for them to fly you to Paris".

"Yeah, I guess I do...the boss is a bit shit though. Excuse my French", I said causing him to laugh.

"You English are funny. Excuse my French. Why excuse it, saying bad words are healthy".

I laughed. He was right, I loved a good bad word.

"How long did it take you to do your hair", he said somewhat out of the blue. He was still looking at me though the front mirror, but his eyes were on my head.

"My braids?".
He nodded.

"All day", I said looking down at the loose braids that were cascaded down my shoulder.

"I ask because my daughter is like you, see", he said getting his phone out of the stand it was in with one hand to show me his screensaver of a little mix raced girl about 9 or 10 grinning at the camera with her two front teeth missing.

"Aww she is too cute", I said mimicking the smile of the little girl in the picture.

"Her mum is like you too, chocolate colour, but she is dead".

"Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that", I said sincerely, but at the same time I was trying to hold back a slight chuckle at the way he said it. His thick French accent made it come out quite funny. Don't judge me.

"She wants braids like you, but I say it's too hard for me to do it for her".

"I'm sure! It's too hard for me too. I didn't do this myself, I went to a hairdressers who does black hair".
The drivers face, contorted like he had never thought of the concept of a hairdressers that specifically does Afro hair.

"Maybe do a Google search or look on Instagram for a hairdresser, although be careful with Instagram hairstylists", I said looking at him with wide eyes.

He nodded his head like he was making a mental note of this all.

The car then turned a corner onto a long street with buildings that were white on both sides.

"Arrived! The Four Seasons", he said grinning at me.

'Fuck me', I said to myself, truly astonished by the extent of this hotel.
The driver chuckled indicating that I said that bad word aloud.

"Your boss must be rich", he said before getting out the car and taking my hand luggage out.

"Annoyingly so", I whispered as I too got out of the car. I guess it makes sense that if Quill Corporations, Apple and Android were going to have a meeting in France it would be here.

I thanked the driver, paid him and wished him luck with his daughter's hair. Then walked up to the entrance of the lux hotel where two doormen welcomed me with a doff of the cap and opened the door.

"Aww how cute", I chuckled to myself at their period style outfit.

Once I was in, I took a moment to admire the white and gold marble aesthetic of the lobby before walking up to the reception desk where two women where quietly chatting in French to each other. Following the theme of the hotel these, women where stunning, tall, slender and both wore their hair parted down the middle in a bob. They looked like twins.

I rolled my small suitcase over to the two. When they saw me they immediately stopped speaking and plastered on a wide smile and said,
"Welcome to the Four Seasons Paris", in unison in an almost mechanical, perfectly pre-rehearsed way.

"Can I get your name please", the one closest to the computer said as she looked at me with a waiting smile.

"Sure, my name's Kriss-"
"She's with Mr Quill", a deep voice sounded behind me causing me to jump slightly and myself and the receptionists turned to look at the source.

When I did, I found a tall man in a uniform like black suit who was clearly one of Jason's men.

When I turned round the receptionists were both eyeing me down with an expression I couldn't read.

"I work for the company", I blurted out.

"I'm a graduate intern", I added, wincing at myself as an itch formed on my arm. For some reason I didn't want them to think I was a prostitute or something. I mean my clothes looked workwear but let's be real, when a 22-year-old girl, 22 year old black girl, is booked in a hotel like this by a billionaires son, it's normally because he's fucking her. And I'm not fucking Jason.

The two women nodded at me again robotically, my words probably meaning little to them, so I tried to recover my burst of insecurity under a shy smile.

"Can I have the key to my room please-".

"Mr Quill has your room key Miss", said the man in black behind me.

"Of course he does", I said trying to cover the fact this was looking more like I was a sugar baby being flown out rather an intern on a business trip.

"I can take you to him", he said looking down at my suitcase as if he was waiting on my permission to take it.

"Um...Okay, sure. I guess let's go and see Jason straight away...Thank you", I said handing him my small suitcase and followed him across the lobby.
I hid a frown as I did so as I thought I would at least have a moment to collect myself in my room before seeing Jason, and to pray that this trip wouldn't end up like the Dubai one. But Jason was the host and I guess it would be rude not to greet him first.

Suddenly Jason's man stopped walking causing me to snap out of my head and onto my surroundings.
We were stood at the doors to a 1930s looking lift. The man in black then pressed the button calling the lift to the ground floor, and when it opened I was surprised to see a mature man dressed in the same cute period outfit as the hotel doormen standing by a lever, which I assume manually operated the lift.

"Bonjour!", he cheerfully greeted as he doffed his hat to both myself and the man in black.

"Bonjour!", I replied matching his upbeat demeanour as I stepped in.

"This is an old fashioned lift", "I said stating the obvious.
The man nodded eagerly.
"Oui, this particular lift has been around since the 1930s, it was built with the hotel, it is about 90 years old".

"Oh Wow", I said turning to Jason's man in black who didn't seem to share in my fascination and instead wore a neutral expression.
Maybe it was because he had heard it before when Jason rode in the lift?

"Yes, it's the only one in the hotel like it, the rest are modern. The hotel spent millions over the years to... to pre-how do you say in English?".

"Preserve?", I put forward.

"Oui! Preserve it".

"That's amazing, so you operate it?".

"Oui. It is manual so I have to move it for guests".

"Like a conductor?".
He scrunched his face as if he didn't understand what I had said, causing me to laugh.
"Like a diver, you drive the lift?".

"Oh Oui. Yes I drive the elevator for our guests", he said putting his left hand on the leaver as if he was about to do so.
"Could I try it?", I asked quickly before he moved the machine. I gave him my bestest smile hoping that he would feed my inner child and let me work the lift.

The man chuckled at my interest in his job and my eagerness to participate.
"Of course mademoiselle", he said backing off from the leaver and stepped aside so I could take his place.
"You are on floor 7 right?", he asked Jason's man in black, to which he simply nodded.

"Okay, first press the button for floor 7".
I turned around to the list of floor numbers and pushed the button next to the 7, and then turned back around for his next instruction.

"Now turn the leaver to the right and hold it down until you feel the pressure release".

I did as I was told and the lift began to move up, and once I felt the pressure release from the leaver I let go.

"That was so fun", I giggled bring out my phone to take a quick snap of the lift going up for my Snapchat story.

Once we reached the 7th floor, the lift doors made a ping noise and then slid open to a quite hallway.
Jason's man in black then exited onto the landing. I thanked the elevator man and then too stepped out to the opulent landing.

"How long are you staying with us?", the older man said placing his hand on the lift door to keep it open.

"Two days", I replied.

"Well then I will see later mademoiselle", he said, again doffing his top hat at me as the doors closed and the lift went down again.

"She's here".
My attention suddenly returned to Jason's man in black who was speaking into his intercom.

I scrunched my face up at him. Was he talking to Jason?

"Please this way", the man in black said gesturing in front of him so I began to walk forward. I didn't know where I was going but the only way along this hallway was straight.

As we walked I began to see men in black posted along the hallway, with a few eyeing me as I walked past them.

Does he have the whole floor to himself?

"4 doors down".

"Sorry, what was that?", I said stopping in front of the man who spoke but he didn't respond, instead he just kept a straight face and looked through me as if I was invisible.

"Please don't mind them miss, just keep walking", said the man behind me with my luggage.

"Oh okay", I shrugged and continued to walk forward. The amount of Jason's men had doubled with literally one on each side of the hallway posted in front of every room door.

"2 Sir".

"1 Sir".

"What are they doing-", I turned to say to the man behind me, but he along with my luggage was gone.
What the fuck-
"This door miss", said a man in black posted at the door to my right. My assumption was that was Jason's suite.
The man then opened the door and stepped aside for me to enter.

WOW.

Once in the room I was met with a level of opulence worthy of the £1,000 a night it costs to stay here.
The combination of cream, gold and white fixtures and fittings went well together to give off the atmosphere of a light and airy room. Even the light smell of fresh flowers added to their clear intention to make their rooms seem calm and heavenly. And it would have worked too but the only thing in the room that didn't make me feel light or calm, but rather a ball of anxious mess, was standing in a tailored suit in front of the floor to ceiling windows, in perfect view of the Eiffel Tower, was Jason.

"Hi".
At my voice Jason turns away from the picturesque scene and onto me. And when his eyes lands on mine that connection between us that fades, but is ever constant, when we are apart instantly strengthens now that I stand before him, and the intensity from merely having his eyes on me causes my skin to heat.

As if he can sense the effect his proximity to me has on my body, Jason slowly drops his eyes from mine and roams them over my face before giving me that Jason Quill smirk that would make your core contract.

"Hi".

Jason's POV

God she's beautiful. Fresh faced and with her braids tossalled over to one side. I don't think I've seen Krissy without makeup since the Dubai trip. She is stunning either way but Krissy without makeup just feels more intimate, like she's allowing me to see the real her, the naked her.
I let out a breath as I root my feet further onto the ground physically restraining myself from going up to her and letting my thumb explore the softness of her brown skin.
"Sit down", I said pointing to the coaches.

"Um- okay", she said hesitantly fiddling with the ends of her coat like she had something to say but thought against it and instead walked over to the living area an sat on one of the sofas.
I followed behind her and perched on the centre table so I can be directly in front of her. She smiled softly at me like she was waiting for me to say something and when I didn't she became shy under the weight of my stare and started to look around the hotel room, her eyes stopping at the open door to my bed, causing a sinful smirk to form on my lips.
"You wanna get in it?".

"Shut up", she chuckled rolling her eyes at me before moving to take her coat off.

My smile immediately depleted.

The lack of a coat revealed that Krissy was wearing a fucking tight ass dress that contoured her body so perfectly causing my heart to stop beating for a second as the blood rushed from it and to my dick.
The dress was long sleeve and was made of a black tweed material which bent around the curve of her breasts and hips. And with Krissy sitting up perfectly straight on the couch my attention was brought further to her waist to hip ratio, I inhaled sharply at the sight of it. That coke bottle figure she has makes me want to just drop to my knees right here, open her legs and devour her folds.

Fuck! Now I'm thinking of eating her out.

I drag my eyes away from her body and onto her waiting face. I place my arm over my crotch area so that she doesn't see how hard I am over just her taking her fucking coat off.

Krissy doesn't seem to notice as she finishes fumbling around with her coat and lays it neatly besides her. I wonder what she would do if I just pushed her back further into the couch and started kissing on her? Would she tell me to stop, say that she has a boyfriend and push me off? Or would she let me touch her and kiss her? If my hands were to explore the soft flesh covered by her knickers, I wonder if I would find her wet for me?

I scan over her face. The image of her gripping onto my hair whilst screaming my name as her pussy wets this thousand pound couch teases me to find out.

Fuck! I am going to kill Felix!

His job was to get me photos of Krissy so I could prepare myself for days like today when she decides to parade her body for the whole fucking world to see. I mentally scoff. Just my luck that my soul mate is a girl who likes tight dresses and attention. I don't know if her boyfriend cares about her or not but I'm thinking of ways I can subconsciously get her to change.

"Jason, you okay?", she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Mhmm", was all I managed to say as I tried to use the method I was taught in rehab of counting down from ten to prevent me from going off on her. My only consolation is that the picture I did get of Krissy this morning had her wearing her coat, so there was a high possibility only I've seen her in this dress.

"You look nice", I squeeze out.

"Are you lying? Because you look like you want to punch something", she said squinting her eyes at me, searching for a reason for my anger.

I didn't answer.

"Jason?", she whined my name out, scooting closer to the edge of the seat so she could be closer my face.

"Is it not good enough for the meeting? I thought I looked nice", she mumbled the last part as she began to scratch at her left hand causing the area to go red.

Yea too fucking nice. She's going to distract me and every man in that meeting. How am I going to focus when all I will be thinking about is pulling up that godforsaken dress until it sits on thoes curved hips then fucking her with it on.

"How was your flight?", I asked trying to change the topic before I explode (in more ways than one).

"Good it was only a hour so it was quick- um Jason can I please get the key to my room, I need to put myself together?".

"You don't want to just stay in here?", I said with a serious face causing her to clam up.

"No Ja-".
"I'm joking", I laughed as her face softened, then placed my hand into my inner blazer pocket to pull out her room card.

"Good or else I would have to call HR on you", she teased taking the key from my hand and stands up.

"And what would they do, fire me?", I laughed at the absurdness of her threat too standing up.

"Well the press then...Billionaire boy offers intern to sleep in bed with him", she says in a news reporter voice.

"Go ahead and I'll just say that the internship is a front and I flew you out because I pay to fuck you".
Krissy laughs at my response, a real laugh that makes her cheeks kiss her eyes.

"You know that's what I think the girls at the front desk were thinking. That I was a groupie or something....maybe it's the dress", she said going back to pick at the red part of her hand.

Guilt filled me for making her feel self conscious over her outfit.

"No, the dress looks fine".
She smiles softly at me.

"So where's my room?".

I pointed behind her and she followed my finger to the still open door which led to the hallway.

"The room across from you?", she asked staring at it before returning to face me.

There was no running away from me this trip. She should be lucky that I didn't get us conjoining rooms.

"Yep. Problem?".

She shook her head.
"No, that's fine", she said turning and walking towards door, I walked closely behind her but then stopped at the doorway to my room whilst Krissy continued to walk a few more feet until she stood in front of the man I had guarding her door.
When he didn't move out of her way she spun around to look at me with a raiser brow.

"You've got 15 minutes in there. Your suitcase is already inside. Then after that we will meet with the people from Android and Apple in the hotel restaurant".

"Yes boss", she smirked as she took the information in.
I then looked behind her at the man I had on the door and signalled to him to step aside allowing her in.

Krissy's POV

"Why are you whispering?", Roslyn's voice sounded from the speaker in my phone as I fumbled with getting my AirPods in my ear's.

"Because he literally has men standing outside my door and I have a feeling he's told them to listen in", I said getting the last ear phone in so her voice was no longer on speaker.

"Krissy I think your just being paranoid".

I roll my eyes at myself knowing Roslyn was probably right.

"I know your probably right", I said walking towards the large windows in my suite and staring out of them.

"Paris is honestly so beautiful we should take trips here more often, you can literally touch the Eiffel Tower from Jason room".

"I'm sure where Jason has you both is not a place we can afford. Plus Jason and Chad gave me PTSD about traveling to Paris anyways".
I laughed at the memory of the school trip we took as I walked to my luggage and pulled out my makeup bag then walked to the bathroom mirror to put it on.

"Why do you have PTSD over it?".

"I was 13, and it was the first time I went abroad without my parents and when Jason and Chad went missing, I thought they had been trafficked".

I literally stopped applying foundation to laugh.
"You know he told me that they were out looking for old French girls to have sex with".

"That's such a Chad and Jason thing to do". I pouted at the annoyance in her voice at the fact that her PTSD was founded on some dumb teenage bullshit.

"Yeah, and so is getting me the hotel room directly opposite his. I mean don't you think that's odd?".

"Krissy!".

"I knowww. It's just... if he had gotten me the one next to him that would be better. But opposite makes me feel like he's staring at my door through his peep whole".
Roslyn burst out laughing.

"It's not funny", I said joining in on the laughter.

"It is cause I can strangely imagine him doing that, watching your door. That or bugging your room with cameras".

"No Roslyn stop I'm super paranoid now".

Suddenly my phone buzzed on table signalling that I had a text message. So I paused my makeup and went to read it.

"Krissy? You still there?".

"Ya sorry, I just got a text from Theo".

"Shit, what does it say?".

"It says, I love you" .
A sick feeling suddenly hits me as my stomach begins to swirl.

"Roslyn was I wrong coming here?".

"No way! Its for work, everyone in your team is going on one, even Theo. It's a business trip nothing else".

"Yea. Your right it's only business", I said in a deadpan voice because I knew deep down that when it comes to Jason and I it's always personal.

No one's POV

"He's by the lift miss", said one Jason's men to Krissy as she exited her hotel room. She now wore minimal makeup and tied her braids back in a middle part low ponytail.

Krissy thanked the man and began to walk down the hallway towards the lift, smoothing out her dress and fiddling with her notepad and pen as she did so. Since the last meeting with the heads of digital Krissy took it upon herself to read up and make notes on mobile technology and app design so that this time she could somewhat follow the meetings discussion.

"I said 15 minutes", Jason said watching Krissy join him at the lift doors.

"Sorry, I was looking for my notes", she said bringing out her phone and pressing on the home button to check how long she took.

When the time flashed on the screen she screwed up her face at it and then up at Jason.
"Jason I'm only two minutes late", she said finding his annoyance with her unwarranted.
Jason just gave her a blank look before signalling one of his men to press the lift button calling the elevator up. Jason wasn't actually pissed off at her for being 2 minutes late but rather because she was still wearing the dress.
With her new amendments Krissy looked smart, pretty and her braids tied back took a bit of the sex appeal away but in a meeting with mostly men she still looked too good for Jason's liking and now he was wishing he went with his gut and made her to change out of it.

The lift doors opened and the elevator man from earlier greeted Jason and his entourage as they flooded the lift. Once his eyes caught Krissy he gave her a small smile not trying let Jason catch onto their interaction. Though he didn't know why, the man could tell there was something in the atmosphere and in the body language of those in the lift which told him that  when Jason was around Krissy was not someone he should be talking to.

But Jason caught onto their exchange when he saw Krissy's eyes light up at the sight of the elevator man and proceeded to returning his small smile with a wave, signifying to Jason that they had an earlier encounter.

Once the lift reached the ground floor and the doors pinged open the two were then quickly usher out by Jason's men and directed to the hotel restaurant where the meeting will be taking place.

"You know him?", Jason asked as they walked through the grandiose hotel, he tried his best to curve his voice so it didn't come out like he was accusing her of something.

"Who, the elevator man?".

"Yea".

"Yeah. I met him this morning, he allowed me to work the lift. You know it's like 90 years ol-"

"Yea, I know", said his face now his infamous blank one.

"So what, you flirted with him so you can work the lift".
Krissy turned to look up at him as they walked, checking to see if Jason was actually being serious.
"Jason he's in his 60s. I didn't flirt with him I just asked him nicely and he said yes", Krissy said then rolled her eyes at Jason's old tendencies coming back.
To Krissy the thought of flirting with a man of that age was absurd, but to Jason age doesn't deter women and any man at any age could be a threat to him.
His dad was in his 50s and Jason saw many girls of Krissy's age get into bed with his father.

"This way to the restaurant Sir", one of Jason's men informed as the walked to the restaurant foyer.
Once they arrived, Krissy noticed a few familiar faces from Quill Corporation gathered around the door to the restaurant, some even from the original meeting she sat in on.
Once they saw Jason enter they immediately  made a B-line to him, pushing Krissy aside, wanting to be the first to greet him and iron out points that will be raised in the meeting.
Most completely ignored her, too blinded by the light of a Quill, but those who clocked onto her presence shot her confused looks, probably shocked to see an intern of her standing at such a high level meeting.

Krissy didn't mind being pushed aside and welcomed the attention Jason was getting, quickly standing aside using this time to refocus her thoughts on the meeting rather than on Jason insinuating that she flirted with the elevator man. But her moment was cut short when Jason pride himself from his staff and reunited with Krissy in the coner of the foyer.

"Our guests have arrived and seated Mr Quill", said Jason's secretary Gina.
Krissy let out a small huff as her anxiety at the situation rose as she again started to discreetly itch onto the back of her left hand, causing Jason's attention to go to it before returning back to Gina.

"Okay. Tell the team to go inside we will be there in a second", at that Gina nodded and ushered those from Quill Corporation into the restaurant to be seated, leaving Jason and Krissy alone with his men in the foyer.

"What's wrong?", Jason asked moving closer to Krissy and gently removing her right hand away from the left to stop her from itching.

Krissy instinctively snapped her hand away from his touch still not used to having someone physically stopping her from itching.

"Sorry", she winced aware that her body language was negative and that Jason was just being kind in stopping her from itching.

"I'm just nervous. There are some huge people in that room, I mean I own a fucking iPhone and before that when my mum didn't believe in spending money on phones I had an Android with shit storage".

Jason laughed.
"Must have a been a Samsung".

"Yeah it was".

"That's why it was shit, I had a Blackberry back in the day and it never failed me. I only switched to an iPhone because it was new".

Krissy smiled.
"Yeah I remember, you were the first in our class to get one".

"Well then you can tell Samsung, how shit their storage was when we go inside because they're in there too".

"Jasonn", Krissy said dragging his name out with a pout.
Jason laughed at her bringing both of his hands to either side of her face and pulled her closer to him.

"Jason", Krissy said again but more stern this time, shocked at the sudden gesture of intimacy. She brought her hands to his wrists trying pull them away from her before anyone sees their closeness but Jason didn't budge.

"Look. Don't think about their titles they're people just like you. Plus your with me so theirs no need to be scared", he reassured, which it did as Krissy felt more at ease knowing that he was there for her.

"Okay", Krissy smiled hoping that he would see that she was okay now and let go of her face, which he did.

"Your right, it's only taking minutes, it's not that difficult", she said looking down at her notepad and pen.

Jason furrowed his eyebrows at this.

"Krissy your not here to take notes, your not my secretary, that's what Gia is here for".

Krissy scrunched up her face at Jason confused at what he wanted her to do in the meeting then. And praying he doesn't play games with her like last time and make her do some shit she wasn't prepared for.

"Okay, then what do you want me to do if not take notes? Be your fluffer? Tell you your looking good and doing great?", Krissy said slightly annoyed. Jason just smirked amused by her attitude towards him.
"It's always attitude with you...", he said looking down at her, if she was still his girlfriend he would have been already pulled her into the nearest toilet and fucked that out of her, not allowing her to cum until she promised him she will behave in this meeting.

"...do you remember when we would study together after school?".
Krissy glanced round the both of them making sure no one was in earshot to hear that they had a prior relationship, before crossing her arms under her breasts and nodded.

"And we would kiss-".

"Jason!", she hissed discreetly slapping his arm, Jason smirking harder at the reaction he got out of her.

"Then we would exchange essays and notes for each other to review?".

"Yes", she said beginning to understand what he wanted from her.

"Well that's what I want you to do. Give me your opinion, your honesty opinion".
Krissy allowed a small smile to form on her face knowing that he still cared for her opinion on things.

"Okay?".

"Okay", she whispered giving him her yes daddy eyes.

"Let's go".
___________________________
Author's Note:
Happy New Year everyone 🥳🥳.

Thank you all for supporting this story over the past year, as always it means a lot xx

One of my New Year's resolutions is to update more frequently, so I have already started on the next chapter and it should hopefully be out in a few days, with a little spoiler that the next chapter with be a bit saucy and drama filled 😏, cause we all know that Jason and Krissy can't go on a trip together without some sort of hiccup.

Until next time ❤️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

6.6K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
252K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1M 22K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
139K 2.6K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...