๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐š†๐š...

Por femaleminaj

"๐–๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐..." ~ ๐‹๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Mรกs

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ
๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
notti osama book.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š† ๐™ณ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š– ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š
๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š† ๐™ณ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ.

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ

2.9K 86 72
Por femaleminaj

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝟹:𝟹𝟹 𝙿.𝙼.

Laniyah was currently in her room playing old music by Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. "If you don't turn this shit off" DD mugged her. "Umm no how about you get the fuck out!" Laniyah said sarcastically smirking.

"I'm not going anywhere til I get me some of them yams, turkey and Mac N Cheese" David said rubbing his stomach. "You greedy bitch just came here for food" Laniyah said nudged his head.

"Not just food came here to see ya sexy ass too" David smiled rubbing on her ass. "Mhm okay whatever you say" Laniyah rolled her eyes and continued to text the girls group chat.

Someone currently knocked on Laniyah's bedroom door. "COME IN!" Laniyah shouted. Jahmir entered her room seeing both of David and Laniyah boo'd and cuddling. "Eww ole ugly ass mother fuckers"  Jahmir joked making a disgusted face.

"We don't say that about you and Geneva ugly ass" Laniyah said folding her arms. "Not to much on her" Jahmir mugged her. "Mhm whatever.." She rolled her eyes.

"Come here right quick I needa talk to you" Jahmir said. "what do you want?" Laniyah asked while playing with David's veins. "Come here and see ass hole" Jahmir rolled his eyes.

Laniyah sighed getting up from off the bed. "I'll be right back baby" she told dd and he nodded. "What do you want Jahmir?" She folded her arms leaning on the door.

"Look what just came in and shit" Jahmir said showing a picture of the Diamond Chaim that read Osama on it. "OH GOD IT'S HERE?" Laniyah cheered.

"Yeah Nigga it's been here for like a whole hour now dad came and dropped it off" Jahmir said. "Wait where's dad? I really miss him I wish he wasn't so distant" Laniyah frowned.

"He said he'll be back to come see you later" Jahmir said. "Yeah last time he said that they arrested him.." Laniyah said mugging him. "Nah I think he serious this time plus he wants to meet dd" Jahmir said.

"Oh lord I hope he not gonna be on my ass" Laniyah said. "If we on ya ass about DD he will be too" Jahmir said. "He shouldn't be though that man didn't raise me. You, mommy and the rest of our brothers did" Laniyah said.

"Listen Niyah we only here to protect you okay? We know how niggas is and we don't need you getting hurt out hea" Jahmir said. "I understand. Thank you MirMir" Laniyah said hugging him.

"You're welcome Emani. Now go back to being a little nasty freak" Jahmir said nudging her shoulder. "Umm you shouldn't be talking fucking on all them dirty ass white girls" Laniyah says pushing his head with her finger.

"Not to much on me you monkey" Jahmir said making her laugh. "Whatever jackass" She giggled and went back into the room closing the door behind her.

"You good mama?" DD looked over at her sitting up a little. "Mhm I'm fine" she said climbing over him going back to her spot. David started kissing all over her face.

"Baby my birthday soon whatchu getting me?" He asked looking down at her. "THIS DICK!" She shouted while laughing at his facial expression. "Stop fucking playing wimme Laniyah.." He said aggressively.

"Okay Jamal relax!" She chuckled. "But I'm getting you something big I can't tell you though" Laniyah said. "Nah tell me" DD said sitting up. "Nope you gotta wait and see" Laniyah said folding her arms.

"Ugh fine" He rolled his eyes. "Stop acting Sassy like Ddot ole baby grinch looking ass" Laniyah says. "Not to much on brudda" DD said.

David and Laniyah we're currently downstairs about to make their plates. Laniyah grabbed a plate and another one about to pass it to DD. But realized he wasn't behind her anymore.

She turned around and seen David stuck on his phone sitting at the kitchen table. "Boy go here and come make ya damn plate!" Laniyah said. "Princess make my plate please" David pled.

Laniyah huffed. "You lucky I love you for real" She rolled her eyes. Niyah turned back around going back to the food. She put yams, Mac N Cheese, Oxtails and collard greens on her plate.

"MA DON'T PUT THEM NASTY ASS YAMS ON MY PLATE PLEASE" DD shouted. "Okayyy" She laughed. Laniyah put ribs, Mac and Cheese, Blueberry cornbread, Collard greens and stuffing on his plate.

"Damn we all finna be shitty as hell" Jaylen said walking into the kitchen getting a second plate. "thank god we all have our own bathrooms I don't have to smell ya shitty asses" Laniyah said grabbing a fork and spoon for her and David.

She went into the kitchen sitting right next to dd and giving him his plate. "Thank you princess" He said kissing her lips. "Anything for you Papi" She smiled look up at him.

The two began to dig into their food. "Yoo food was bussin little sis you should cook more often" Jaisah said patting her shoulder. "Boy I do cook all the damn time you niggas just neva around" Laniyah said.

"Nigga you ain't never around eitha you always with this tiny headed nigga" Jaisah said pointing to David. "NOT TO MUCH ON MY MAN SIR" Laniyah said rolling her eyes.

"mhm whateva" Jaisah rolled his eyes putting his fork in the sink and dumping his plate in the trash. After that Jaisah went back upstairs just leaving David and Laniyah together.

Laniyah was to stuck on eating the good ass food she had made and texting the girls groupchat with Kianna, Jamiya, Destiny and Jazzell. DD stared at Niyah trying to get her attention.

But that didn't work because Laniyah was stuck on the group chat. "This bitch bro" Laniyah chuckled. "Yoo what is you laughing bout over there" David said trying to peek at Laniyah phone.

She quickly moved it and scooted away a little. "Fucking you scooting away for? Fuck you tryna hide?" David said aggressively trying to snatch her phone. "Move dude" Laniyah chuckled moving him.

"Shit not funny for real.. you cheating me or something?" David asked mugging her. "David... be fucking for real" Laniyah said now getting irritated.

"you be for real is you talking to another nigga or not?" David asked again with his mean angry bird face. "Boy nobody is cheating on your big headed ass" Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"Mhm" He said and mumbled something under his breath. "Bitch say Whatchu gotta say don't mumbled shit under ya breath" She mugged him. " watch ya damn mouth " David warned.

"This my mouth I say what the fuck I want" Laniyah spat. "Oh word?" David smiled a little. And wasn't a happy smile either.

"Yep" Laniyah said in a rude tone. She then waved David off and started eating. "It's ight I gotchu later on" He chuckled.

David slid in and out of Laniyah slowly before coming inside her. She moaned at the satisfying feeling. He groaned seeing she came over all his dick before pulling out.

Laniyah collapsed onto the bed from being worn out. David went to the bathroom that was connected to Laniyah's room and cleaned himself up.

He went back into the bedroom seeing Laniyah knocked out sleep. He chuckled going back into the bathroom grabbing a baby wipe and going back to the bathroom cleaning Niyah up.

DD put Laniyah understand the covers and kissed her lips. David laid right beside her afterwards watching tv. He started to doze off to sleep. After he shut his eyes for one second his phone started to ring.

David smacked his teeth irritated and grabbed his phone from off the nightstand next to him. He answered the call seeing Edot, Jay and Notti looking irritated just like him.

"Bro who rung my shit?" David said loudly but irritatedly. Laniyah started to move around from him yelling. "Oh shit my bad princess" He said kissing her forehead.

DD got from off the bed and went outside to the hallway. "This nigga Ddot rung us bro" Jay said with a mug on his face. "Ddot fuck you want? I was just about to fuck Kianna" Notti said with a screwed  face.

"Could you niggas shut the fuck up? Sassy little bitches" Darrian said as he began presenting his screen. "I know this nigga ain't talking" Edot said trying not to laugh.

"Now why this nigga presenting his screen and shit" Jay said scratching his head. "Word this ain't no class presentation" Notti said making the guys laugh.

"Y'all not gonna be fucking laughing once you find out who outta jail" Ddot said trying to find the post. "Why would we give a fuck about who gets out of jail?" Edot asked frowning a brow.

"Word them niggas would be the least of our worries because they not finna do shit" David said. "Oh so you meaning to tell me Kay Flock is gonna be the least of our worries after we just killed Blu and Nas!?" Darrian said showing an article about how Kay just got of jail earlier today.

"Oh nahhhh" the guys said looking and reading the article. "You sure this shit ain't fake?" Jay asked just to make sure. "Nigga shaderoom and tmz posted this bro this shit ain't fake trust me" Ddot said.

"Yeah I might needa blunt after this" Notti said shaking his head. "So.. what the fuck we gonna do?" Ddot asked looking at all his brothers through the call.

"The only right thing to do. Kill em" DD simply said. "Nigga we just killed 3 niggas a couple weeks ago and you wanna go out and murder again?" Ddot asked looking at David stupidly.

"Listen do you wanna die? Who else gonna handle this situation beside ourselves" David said. "Word nobody else gonna help us we just got each other" Notti said.

"Actually RPT or OGZ can handle this situation because they hate Flock as well" Ddot said. "Ddot... that don't matter bruh we all know Flock after us when we just killed his homies" Edot said.

"Yooo why this nigga Flock just text me" Notti chuckled. "What he say?" DD and Ddot said at the same time then mugged each other. "Nigga said he coming after me and dd first" Ethan said as he kept laughing.

"He won't get to me if I get to that nigga first" David said as he went back to the bedroom grabbed his ski mask. "Yoo Notti you thinking what I'm think?" DD smirked putting his sheisty on.

"Most def" Notti smiled evilly. "We out?" Jay asked grabbed his mask as well. "Hell yeah meet up wimme at our spot" David said before hanging up.

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
75.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others