𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚.

By nb20127

" when you see me happy..stay far away from me" 👩🏿‍🦯 More

ꨄ︎𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭ꨄ︎
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐓𝐞𝐧.
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭
Whats next?
Sequel

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

786 25 4
By nb20127

Nykole 🏙️

" boy get the fuck"
" Mmcht ny open the fuckin door man."
" you left my ass no explanation fa months, nigga gone sumwhere"

I went to sit next to tink on the couch. Instead of leaving like a normal person this nigga started knocking on the door nonstop.

" WHO THE FUCK IS AT THE DOOR" Nesha yelled from upstairs. She came down the steps and opened it.

" Oh wussup Von"
" Wsg red "

He walked through the door making me roll my eyes. He began walking up the steps.

" Ny come here" he said lowly
" mm mm get sbdy else to do it"
" Ny" He said in a stern tone making my sigh and get up.

I followed behind him and I heard tink and my auntie giggling.

Ain't shit funny 😒

He grabbed my arm and gently pulled me in my room and locked the door behind us.

" Fuck is yo problem lil dude?"
" Nigga are you dumb?"

He sat on my bed and looked at me blankly.

" you dropped me off and ain't speak to me fa 3 whole months fuck outta hea"
" I had too do that shit cmon na, why tf would I just leave you fa no reason"

I stood in the middle of the room looking dumb founded.

" so you think I didn't deserve to know yo ass was gone be gone for months. Don't try to mind fuck me Dayvon."
" Mind fuck you how Nykole?" He did that lil squinty thing with his eyes when he gets mad.

" At the end of the dayvon you know you deadass wrong and until you apologize the right way you can really get the fuck"

He sat on my bed still squinting at me then slightly nodded his head and began standing up.  I leaned against my wall and watched him walk out the room.

_____________________
Short lil chapter ima start updating more frequently. 💗

I really been enjoying the ups and downs of life yktv. I got a lil stink ykyk been on my wifey shi 🤭

Love yawlllllll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
36.1K 816 26
Nardo Wick~ No one would hurt you again, or I'd kill them.
4.1K 306 14
Joong has a crush in high school. He was a backbencher that time. When he left school, he thought he will never got to meet his crush. After 2 years...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...