The Transfer Student

By Pokelegend2k22

Kalos high is a prestigious school in Lumious city in Kalos region. The teacher of kalos high and Alola high... More

A Change For The Good
The Farewell And New Start
Characters And Bio
The Arrival
The New Beginning
First Day Adventures
A Date Without Knowing.
A New Friend And A Battle
New Friend Or Rival
Sweet And Meeting.
Protégé
Master vs Protégé
New Friend And Forest
The Research.
The Midnight Adventure
A/N
The Plan
A Day At Park.
The Attack
Shadows of Lumiose
Unraveling Shadows
A Day of Revelations
A Mystic Twinlight
Whispers of the Night
Everything's Fine
The Encounters

The Sleepless Night

1.3K 29 5
By Pokelegend2k22

No one's POV

After the lunch everyone was back in the dorms. It was now evening.

"Ahh the lunch was very tasty" said Tierno rubbing his hand on his stomach.

"Yeah it was so nice i ate more than i should i don't think i have space for the dinner" said Trevor.

" I can think about the dinner "

" You are always hungry Tierno " said Clemont sweatdropping.

" Well i have work so i am going to do that. "said Gary going into his room.

" I got some work too see you later guys" said Clemont.

Everyone was now in their room. Just then there was a knock on the door.

" Coming "said ash

Ash went to open the door and saw Astrid standing there.

"Hey Astrid"

"Hii Ash"

"Please come"

"Thanks but i was here to ask when should we start the project"

" Whenever you like Astrid"

" So how about tonight? "

" Umm Astrid sorry but i got some work tonight "

" Oh ok no problem soo how about tomorrow after school? "

" Yeah that's fine "

" Ok then we will start tomorrow"

" Ok Astrid " he said smiling.

" See you later Ash" she said smiling with a tint of pink on her cheeks and walked away.

"Byee" said ash

Ash closed the door and went to his room.
.
.
.

The time passed and it was almost midnight. Everyone was asleep.

"I think it's time to do it. "said Ash. " Let's go buddy"

" Pikapi"

Ash slowly went out of the dorm and closed the door slowly making sure not to wake anyone.

_____________________________________________

After some time Ash and Pikachu reached the forest area.

"Let's see if we can find something"

They were walking through the forest all the Pokemons were asleep other than some noctowls.

After walking for some time and not able to find anything Ash thought of going back to his room.

Just as he started returning he saw a wild injured Zigzacoon. He ran towards him and reached near the injured Pokemon.

"Oh man he looks like he has been attacked brutally. Let me see what I can do. "

Ash reached his Bag and took out Pokemon spray and medicine and gave it to Zigzacoon. The Pokemon look relived and fell asleep.

"They are not normal bruises he have been attacked i think I should look what's happening. ..hey Pikachu stay with him ok if something happens save him ok."

" Pikapi " Pikachu nodded.

Leaving them there Ash went deep in the forest to see what's happening.

When he reached some distance he saw a rhyhorn attacking a sudowoodo who was guarding the nidorans.

"Hey .!! Stopp" Ash shouted.

Rhyhorn stopped his attack and looked towards Ash. Just then Ash noticed that there were people who were in three kind of uniform he has seen before.

They were Team Flare grunts.

"Hey kiddo just get out of here it would be better for you. " One grunt said mockingly.

" We will see about that who will run "Ash replied confidently.

" Why you-... Teach this kid a lesson rhyhorn."

" Let's do this I choose you"

The light died down and there stood Ash's Blaziken.

"That Pokemon will be very expensive. rhyhorn use ice punch "

"Dodge it and blaze kick on his legs. "

Just as rhyhorn was going to hit Blaziken he bend down and dodged the attack. And with a quick movement he kicked rhyhorn leg with blaze kick.

The attack did a lot of damage and Rhyhorn was on his knees.

" Gruhhh just finish him you useless Pokemon" the grunt shouted.

" Thats not a way to behave with a Pokemon "

" Who are you to teach me you kid"

The other two grunts were also ready with there pokeballs.

'We have to stop them quickly ' ash thought.

" Let's end this Blaziken. ... BLAST BURN "

" Rhyhorn drill run"

Rhyhorn tried but once again couldn't move because of his knee.

The other two were going to throw there pokeballs but Blaziken attack was on the way towards them.

Blaziken punched the ground and one of the strongest fire type attack was fired towards the grunts.

It caused a lot of smoke. The smoke cleared and the rhyhorn had swirl eyes and the grunts were unconscious.

"Sudo wodo sudo wodo " sudowodo danced in front of Ash as a way to thank him.

"No need to thank me but do you where did they came from"

Sudowodo nodded and motioned ash to follow him.

______________________________________

Ash followed the Pokemon for some minutes until they reached a small base.

(Something like this)

"Thank you sudowodo we will see it from here you can go"

Sudowodo nodded and went away.

Ash returned Blaziken and slowly moved towards the base and when he was in a clear view he saw the Team Flare logo.

"Oh so it's team flare base but what is inside"

He slowly approached the base sneaking making sure nobody could see him.

He saw two guards guarding the main door. But then he thought to enter the base from top.

"Sceptile i choose you "

He climbed sceptile back and sceptile jumped to react the top of the base. Landing there Ash could see a door. He returned sceptile

He went in , it was the stairs he went down slowly.

He was moving on the top floor but he couldn't see any grunt there. Just then he saw the security room.

He sneaked in the room and Saw a man sitting there and looking all the cameras on the big screen.

He found a rod lying there he picked it up and slowly and slowly approached the guard and as he was just behind he hit the man hardly.

The man grunted in pain and then fell unconscious.

He tied the man and closed the door and looked on the big screen.

"Like i expected it's a small base there are not many grunts just 7-8. I think some went in forest. "

He was looking at every camera about suddenly his eyes widened as saw a specific camera.

"Whattt!?!" He said shocked and confused. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What did Ash saw. ?
Why is he so shocked ?

Keep reading to find out.

In the next chapter
- meeting an unexpected
- a new goal
- Ash's injury

Thanks for reading
Hope you liked it.
Please share and vote.

Signing off 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
3.7K 221 31
"It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world can be ours tonight." Same c...
16.2K 369 24
Don't know what to put here
128K 2.9K 45
Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing. What if it happened differently? What if they have to leave Konoha? Find out in this book. Finished 3/21