Strangled Sweetness βœ”οΈ

By dwarkaratna

"Sweetness can be suppressed. But it's essence always remain stable after being suppressed also." ~Author Th... More

PRIOR WORDS
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -1)
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -2)
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
(1) TROUBLED TRIOS
(2) A DISTRESSED NEWS
(3) PLAN OF A SURPRISE
(4) NIGHT NOURISHMENT
(5) PREPONED PLAN
(6) QUEENS ON PLANNING
(7) MAKING THEM CONVINCED
(8) THAT BELONGS TO HER ONLY
(9) SOLACE IN SILENCE
(10) IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR HURT
(11) SHE'S STILL THE SAME
(12) INTEMACY, AN AWAITED ONE
(13) HIS BLUSHING GIRL
(14) A PERFORMANCE, TOGETHER
(15) HURT AND HAVOC
(16) SADNESS IN SILENCE
(17) AFTER THEIR DISAPPEARANCE
(18) SURPRISED APPEARANCE
(19) THEIR TRANSFORMATION
(20) TROUBLES BEGAN
(21) AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
(22) THE SAVIOURS
(23) A NIGHT BEFORE JOURNEY
(25) VENTED OUT, FINALLY
(26) A DIVINE TASK
(27) FACE TO FACE
(28) THE SUBCONSCIOUS VIBES
(29) COMING BACK
(30)A SENSIBLE SETTLEMENT
(31) A PRESENT FOR FUTURE
(32) BACK TO SOLACE

(24) THE QUEEN'S SECRET

390 34 38
By dwarkaratna

Sun started to peep slowly into the next day which started with the scene of departure at the main entrance of Indraprastha. Having blessing from Kunti and Yudhishthir, taking good wishes from smiling faces of Devika and Draupadi the travellers started their journey along with the rajguru of Mahismati.

After journey of three days they reached at Mahismati which was nothing more than a forgotten memory on the pages of history. Miserable views lead them throughout their way to palace.

Broken houses were looking at them in bewilderment. Abandoned agricultural lands were in awe that who came there to hear their years long ordeals. Dried trees who were not even worthy for being fuel were scanning the shadows of travellers as if those were the shadows of clouds to soothe their burning at least if not going to grant them a new life.

The half destroyed stalls were indicating about well established markets in streets. Few metallic pieces of jewelleries were informing about the cheerful festive vibes of Mahismati once upon a time which was just a story to be narrated now.

"Here's is our palace," Chariots stopped at rajguru's declaration.

A giant infrastructure embracing the beauty of fine artistic hands was standing in front to welcome the guests. Though the glow of plaster was deprived of it's finishing coating due to not getting care and attention still the palace of Mahismati had the ability to allure each eye to spare some moments to praise it's architecture.

Everyone climbed down from chariots when noticed two ladies were approaching towards them. The one in simple attire with white tilak on forehead was recognised to be the queen of Mahismati. Age factors have failed to lessened her beauty to an expected point. Serene eyes, strength of determination in her body language made everyone bow down to her in respect.

Another lady was wife of rajguru who welcomed guests at queen's indication.

"Welcome to Mahismati, princes and little saviours," The queen joined her hands towards them.

"It's my misfortune to welcome all of you not genuinely, but being insisted by my selfish motives. I am apologizing for this," Her deep voice was proofing her genuineness.

"Please don't say like this, Maharani. We are fortunate enough to get the chance of serving this important purpose for Mahismati," Arjun was the first one to interact with the queen.

"Glad to be graced by your generous words. Please come inside," She urged with the slightest smile of hers in courtesy of guests.

"What's your name, beautiful queen?" Vijaya asked while proceeding with everyone.

"My name is Kumudini," She replied.

"Pretty name indeed," Valandhara complimented happily.

After going inside. The guests served with juice and fruits. But more than hunger their curiosity needed to be calmed.

"We had heard about the solution of that demon, but don't know how that can be applied," Bheem spoke about the barrier without crossing which nothing can be done.

"The negative energies of that demon which are situated at four directions of our kingdom are parts of his life source. Once those got destroyed he will meet his end. But none of us know how this can be done," Queen revealed the fact expanding the heat of worries in air.

"Is there any way through which we can figure out any other information or clue?" Sahdev was hoping to get a way out.

"No, prince. We have provided all the information we know. I think your further proceeding will present clues to you," Everyone got convinced with rajguru's words.

"Does the demon know how his life can be ended?" Karenumati's witty question drew an admiring look over Nakul's face.

"No, he doesn't know. If he knew he would haven't let me bring any of you here," Rajguru answered making relief wash some portion of anxiety.

"Is there any chance that the demon can watch over us through his spies?" Valandhara asked another vital question to be considered.

"The security system of our palace is guarded by the good karmas of our ancestors. Neither the demon can come here nor can hear us from here in any manner," Kumudini added more to the relief.

"It's great then. We have to meet that demon once. Direct interaction with him will help us," Subhadra spoke earning nods at her words.

"So, it's final that me and Subhi are going to meet the demon. After that we will decide what should we do," Getting advices of take care from everyone they both left.

At the top of hill that demon was living with his companions. After reaching there the bad smell of wine and blood indicated them what possibly they are going to see inside. Tiny black particles were floating in air confirming about the cruelty of demons towards living beings to satisfy their hunger.

Keeping aside their disgust they went inside. Everyone including the guards were too much drunken even to realise that two strangers has entered to their residence. Arjun held Subhadra's hand protectively, and was guarding her side while walking in.

Finally they stopped to see a demon with scary appearance in comparison to others was sitting on his throne made up of stone, additionally decorated by bones and skulls. He was sipping a glass of wine licking his sharp teeth occasionally.

"Hey you! How did you both come in?" That demon asked in a half drunken state.

"Your guards are too good to let us come in. So well mannered they are to clear our path!" Arjun replied sarcastically.

"Well, thanks for compliment," That demon couldn't sense Arjun's sarcasm due to his state.

"Maha shoshak welcoming you both to his residence," Demon was trying hard constantly to keep his eyes open.

"Maha shoshak! Good name! By the way does this name has any significance with your quality or personality?" Subhadra asked making the demon wide his eyes to get a clear view of the owner of the voice.

"Thanks for compliment, beautiful!" Maha shoshak smiled displaying all his dirty teeth which were completely unaware of what cleanliness is.

On the other side that statement angered Arjun which he was expressing through his death glares towards the demon.

"My name signifies my power. I have the power to absorb the breath of anyone which comes to my front to challenge me. Not only air I can absorb fire and water too," Saying so the demon absorbed the fire of bonfire in front of him.

"Impressive indeed. You have great powers. But what are you doing here, in a kingdom which is totally destroyed? You could have acquired any prosperous land suitable to your valour and power," Subhadra attempted to get clues from the demon.

"Your words are so melodious, beautiful. Hearing you feels like heaven," Despite answering he told this.

"She has asked you something," Arjun tried to suppress his anger in his voice as much as possible.

"Don't think me fool, prince Arjun. I know that rajguru of Mahismati has brought you and your brothers here. I had this news. I think my love had asked your help to kill me being inspired with all of yours miraculous deed of transforming Khandav van into Indraprastha," Demon laughed in a high pitch pushing the duo into confusion.

"Your love! Means?" Both asked together at the same time.

"Queen of Mahismati, Kumudini, I fall for her when I had seen her for the first time. But she took advantage of this, and urged me to kill the king to make her mine. I did the same. But she cheated me. In real she wanted the throne. But that didn't happen either," The scary laugh again occupied the air.

"She didn't tell this to you! She made you fool. She trapped you too," Being shocked over the revelation Arjun and Subhadra left the place when the demon was busy in mocking them.

"Why did she do this? Why didn't she share anything about this? This means.....," Arjun was lost in his assumption.

"Let's go back to palace. It's a sensitive matter to draw any assumption without hearing the queen," Nodding at Subhadra Arjun started to proceed with her.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
76.8K 9.8K 25
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
5.4K 431 17
Yn a lovely and badass girl who loves to read a books and have a perfect love life but what happened when she enter in to a book and enter in a bod...
20.5K 2.1K 37
"Morning shows the day." The rays of early sunrise indicate about the appearance of whole day. Primary stage always states clearly about the result...