Anokhi ~ SHAURYA Ki Deewani ♥️

By PayalGupta2001

short story on Shaurya and anokhi.... currently I m obsessed with this duo.... just loving them on screen... More

1.. charactersketch & intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Cover...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Cover....
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Teaser.. 1
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue ♥️
new story updated...

chapter 32

1.2K 92 41
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts....

At hotel....
In evening 7 pm....

Anokhi shaurya got ready for the party..... And comes in the hall area where everyone was present.... Everyone has a mask on their face.... Shaurya and anokhi also took masks...

Manager- hello everyone... As you all know that bahar weather thik n Hone k vajah s pura Sahar band hai.... Bas jarurt ki chizo k shop hi open hai.... Isiliye hamne socha ki hamare guests k liye entertainment ka intezam ham hotel m hi kare.... Isiliye hamne ye sab kiya.... I hope ki aap sab pure Dil s enjoy krenge....

Shaurya- Miss bhalla... Koi kuchh v de to mat pina.... Ajakl aise cases bahut ate hai... Aur yaha kisi ka bhrosa nahi kiya ja skta....

Anokhi- q?? Mai piyungi.... Mera man hai...

Shaurya- pina... Lekin koi aur de to mat pina.... 

At a distance a boy listen their talk.... And smirked...

Shaurya- mai Lata hu tmhre liye drinks... Don't go anywhere...

Anokhi nods... Shaurya leaves to the counter... And comes back after some time with two glass of orange juice....

Anokhi- thank you...

Shaurya- hame av 1&2 din yahi rukna prega.... Pata nahi weather kab thik hoga....

Anokhi- okay....

At the same time every couple was invited to the dance floor to dance.. shakhi also joined.... And both danced ....

Anokhi looks at his eyes intensely.... If anyone will see then he will clearly say that she is in love with this guy.... But shaurya is exception.... He does not understand.....

He just smiles at her.... And twirls her.... Now the partner changes....

Anokhi danced with another guy... But her eyes was still at shaurya..... She was so much engrossed in her staring session... That she didn't notice that the boy was intentionally touching her hand and her back.... (The same boy)

She smiles thinking about shaurya.....

And again partner changes.... Again anokhi comes to shaurya....

Both smiles at each other... And danced ....

The music stopped.... Every one started talking to each other.... While Anokhi goes to a corner.. as shaurya talks with a professor from Delhi University.....

Anokhi stared him for a long time... And get lost in her own thoughts...

She looks in the direction where shaurya was... But he was not there.... At the same time someone forwarded a glass of drink towards her.... She frowns.... And looks at the guy.... And smiles seeing shaurya...

She took the glass and sips it.... She finished the glass...

And in sometime she felt dizzy.... She falls on shaurya....

Shaurya holds her...and started taking her to their room....

Anokhi- shaurya... Mujhe apse ek bat karni hai ....

Shaurya- ha..

Anokhi(drunk) - I love you shaurya....

She says in a drunk state...

Boy- ohh I love you too baby...  Come...

He smirks... And takes her to their room....

He took her to the bed... And makes her lies... And locks the door...

While in the party.... Shaurya searched for her... But she was not there.... He just went to the reception as someone tells him that he got a call... But there was no call.... And when he came back anokhi was not in the party....

He asked some people...

Shaurya- apne meri wife ko dekha hai...??

Person- haa... Vo av to yahi thi... Apke sath....

Shaurya- uske bad....

Person- nahi...

Shaurya goes to search for her in their room.... But thought to search in every room... He searched for her in every room.... But she was not there....

While in room.... Anokhi was lying on the bed... And blabbering her own thoughts.....

The guy remove his mask.... And smirk....

Guy- hamari Sadi s bhagi thi na tu bhagori anokhi... Ab aisi halat krunga ki tu kahi bhagne layak n rhegi...

He smirked as he remembers how he dressed up like shaurya in the same outfit ..... And asks his frnd to send shaurya outside.... And spikes her drink....

Mantu- Teri vajah s hame kitna bezati jhelni pari thi.... Ab teri bari hai....

He goes to her... And looks at her....

She has wore a saree....

Mantu- saree m lagti bari Sundar hai tu...

And he removed her pallu from her shoulder....

Anokhi- shaurya.... I love you so much.... Pls kiss me.... Pls...

She tells in her half sleep

Mantu- ofcourse baby I will kiss you....

And he leans to her to kiss her.... But someone brought him back with a jerk....

Shaurya- who the hell are you....? And what are you doing with my wife???

Mantu- wife....? Abe sale.... Wife vo meri banne vali thi.... Lekin vo bhag gayi sadi s... Aaj mai usse badla lekar rahunga....

Shaurya- Teri to....

And he punches him on his nose....

He fell down.... Shaurya goes to Anokhi and covers her with the pallu....

Mantu gets up.... And runs from there silently... And locked the door from outside.....

Shaurya turns to him but he has gone... He goes to door.... But the door was locked.... He locks the door from inside.... And comes to bed....

Anokhi- shaurya...

Shaurya- kya hua...??

While outside mantu smirks...

Mantu- mai nahi hu to kya hua... Ab mera kam anokhi kregi.... Maine Jo dawayi milayi hai n... Vo apna kam jarur kregi.... Vo aise hi sant nahi baithegi....

In room...

Anokhi- shaurya... Kiss me shaurya....

She said pouting cutely.... Shaurya gets shocked to her words... She goes to her... And touches her head.... And it was heating....

Anokhi opens her eyes... And looks at shaurya.... She pulls him to herself with the help of his tie.... He gulps seeing her in this state.... She leans to his lips.... But he stops her... And gets himself free from her .... He goes to the another side of the bed.... And sits nervously....

Anokhi looks at her... And goes to him... And sits on his lap....

Anokhi was in her half mind...

Anokhi- I don't know... Mai kya kar rhi hu.... Ye sab bas apne ap ho rha hai.... Mai ek taraf ye sab karna v nahi chahti hu.... To vahi dusri taraf mai ye sab krne k liye excite ho rhi hu.... I don't know what is happening with me ... Pls .. kiss me...

Shaurya- I know... Ye sab usne hi Kiya hai ... Usne tumhri drink m kuchh dawayi Mila di hai... Jisse tumhra tumhre hormones p control n ho.... I have seen the medicine package here...

( When he locks the door.. he sees a medicine package there... He sees the medicine... And gets shocked to see... He looks at her.... And sighs.... )

Anokhi- I am sorry...

Shaurya- I am sorry... Mai tumhe protect nahi kar paya..... And i am sorry... Because mai ye v nahi janta ki is medicine ka asar kaise khatam karte hai....

Anokhi leans to his lips and places her lips on him.... He closed his eyes feeling her soft lips on his.... He wanted to stop her... But couldn't.... He wanted to kiss back.... But he couldn't... He wanted to hold her.. but he couldn't....

Shaurya-( in mind) i don't know... How am I going to face you tomorrow.... I don't think we should do this.... But I know agar maine aisa nahi kiya... To tumhre liye mai yaha mana karunga... To tum kisi aur k sath.... And i don't want that.... Isiliye mujhe ye Karna prega...

She pulls herself back and looks at him.... She caresses his face lovingly....

Shaurya opens his eyes and looks at her .... He sees the water besides him... He also took a tablet and gulps it with the water.....

And in sometime.... Shaurya also got high.... Anokhi too...

Shaurya- I am sorry....

And he attacks her lips with his ... And started nibbling her lips ... She also fights to kiss back.... But fails.... Both fights for dominance....

While kissing shaurya  takes out his hankey... And ties it around his eyes...

Shaurya pulls himself back.... And removes his shirt urgently feeling hot.... And anokhi too removes her saree .....

He again attacks her... And this time her neck....  She gives him the access to kiss her.... She wraps her hand around his back... She moans as he leans to her below neck....

His hands moves back to her back.... And unhooked her blouse.... And removes it.... He gulps thinking that she is half nak** in front of him... And he can't see her....

Anokhi smiles at him... She moves her hand in his hair and unties the hankey....

Shaurya- Anokhi....

Anokhi- you can see me shaurya.... I am all yours....

Hearing her... He opens his eyes and his breath stopped.... He can't describe how much beautiful she was looking with sweat and blush on her face.... His eyes moves down to her .... And he immediately looks up at her face.....

He takes the blanket and covers her... And he gets up from the bed.....

Shaurya- we need to control.... I am such a dumb ... How can I do this.... You are my student.... How.... No... This is impossible....

Anokhi- shaurya.... What happened.... Am i not beautiful.... Don't you like it....

Shaurya- shut up anokhi.... It's not like that....

Anokhi- then why did you stop.... Pls come....

Shaurya- do you really think we could face each other after this night....

Anokhi- i don't care about tomorrow shaurya.... Pls be mine today....

She gets up from the bed... She holds her hand.... And makes him lie on the bed... She comes on him... And kisses him .... Shaurya didn't resist not kisses ....

But till when he will Stop himself.... At one moment he also gives up... And moves his hand to her skirt... And removes....

While Anokhi do the same with his trousers....

And the rest happened with so much love, passion, desire, hunger.....

At a point they both got tired after a long workout.... Anokhi slept first.... While shaurya gets up... And cleans all the mess... He makes her wear his shirt... and he also slept wearing his trousers... Hoping for the best thing to happen tomorrow....

Next morning...

TBC...

I hope aap sabko y pasand aya hoga....
I don't know what I wrote here.... I am so sorry agar kuchh galat ho is part m...

Take care 😘
Love you all 😘❤️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 132 17
Wen Junhui; cold hearted jock who only cares about himself, teammates, and family but, in reality is a softie Xu Minghao; the soft but, sassy fashio...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.4K 81 27
Dhruv get married to Darpan by forcefully. By giving her father money. Both are married but neither is happy. Will they be able to forget their pas...
31.9K 1.6K 9
Murtasim had believed life had been unfair when he had his passion for photography snatched away from him for responsibilities he never wanted. But...