His Revenge (Power Play #1)

By Neon_chocolates

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very... More

His Revenge
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 18

1.3M 19.3K 2.5K
By Neon_chocolates

The minute her hand touched his chest, Erin realized she might not be able to carry her plan through. The bolt of white hot heat that seared from the point of contact, washed over her in tidal waves of desire that threatened to drown her.

She gasped, her lungs suddenly in dire need of air. She could feel his accelerated heartbeat beneath her fingertips and his sharp indrawn breath simply confirming what she already knew.

Ethan wanted her. Bad.

The thought lifted Erin's spirit to soaring point, filling her with renewed determination. She would show him that she was just as capable of cold hard rejection as he was.

Buoyed by this, she deliberately allowed her body to brush against his, enjoying the way his eyes narrowed even further at the move. Her breasts, already hard peaks of lust, brushed against his jacket, eliciting a bolt of pure desire.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Ethan warned, his voice coming out harsh and raspy.

She merely grinned in response. "Oh I do know. I'm playing your game Ethan, just the way you like it."

She swayed even closer, sliding her other hand onto his chest. God! Even covered by layers of clothing, she could still feel the firmness of his abs and the heat that radiated off him. She knew what he looked like without clothes, that memory was permanently seared into her brain, tormenting her every waking second.

His eyes narrowed to suspicious slits as he watched her, trying to figure out her game. "Be careful Erin." He warned, "Don't start something you can't finish."

His warning set delicious chills racing down her spine, the feel of his arousal pressing heavily against her leg and suddenly, Erin realized she very much wanted to finish whatever was sizzling between them

God help her, but her traitorous body had turned to mush, the heat pooling between her legs a pleasurable discomfort.

But she needed to stay in control. She was certainly not a sex-starved woman in heat who couldn't control a little seduction. She was just going to prove he still wanted her despite his blatant denial and then dump him like a sack of hot potatoes as soon as she got him all hot and bothered enough.

"Thanks for the warning Ethan, but I’m sure I can handle myself just fine." Her tone came out in an annoying aroused whisper and she frowned, hating how much that gave away.

Of course, the asshole had to go and notice how breathless she sounded just then. Ethan smirked, one eyebrow raised in silent mockery.

One hand snaked out to wrap around her waist, drawing her closer to him till every part of her body was molded to his.

“Is that right Ms. Gosling?” His words teased and challenged Erin at the same time while an amused grin played on his lips. But his eyes told her he was far from teasing, they were dark orbs of desire as his head slowly lowered down to hers.

Stay in control Erin! Her mind practically screamed even as her body prepared for his kiss. She wanted him, longed for him even, but if they were going to do this all the way, she would damn well make sure she was the one calling all the shots this time.

“Wait.” Erin placed a restraining hand on Ethan’s chest, enjoying the stunned look he gave her, clearly surprised that she’d stopped him. Still, he stopped, studying her.

Erin extricated herself from his grasp and took a step back, her hand still on his chest, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she reached up and grasped his tie. A hard tug had him stumbling towards her, but at the last minute, Erin twisted slightly and let go.

Ethan flopped onto the couch with a curse, righting himself to glare at her. Completely enjoying herself now, Erin laughed and came to stand between his spread legs, hands on hips.

“I think you’re forgetting something very important here Mr. Lachlan.” Erin said, still standing over him. “This is my game now, and I make the rules, not you. You’ve had your chance to play and now it’s my turn. So, we’re going to do this my way or you can just get the hell out of my office if you’re too chicken.”

Ethan cocked an eyebrow at her in mild surprise, but he chuckled, amused rather than offended.

She expected Ethan to say something, but to her consternation he remained silent, merely watched her with hooded eyes that didn’t quite dim the heated blaze of his stare as it raked over her stocking clad legs, beginning a slow journey upwards, coming to rest on the short hem of her skirt. His gaze practically burned through the fabric, a dark unspoken promise to soon divest her of that particular item of clothing.

She could clearly read the undisguised male appreciation in his look and wanted nothing more than to straddle him and kiss him senseless. Still, this was a game, and she had to play by the rules.

Flashing him a seductive smile, she taunted. “Cat got your tongue?”

“Not at all Sweetcheeks.” Ethan’s gaze did not leave her legs. “I’m simply enjoying the view. The stockings are a nice touch...though I'd have preferred those sexy legs of yours bare to my touch - And I have to admit, I quite like a woman who takes charge of her own seduction.”

Despite her resolve, Erin felt her cheeks heat in pleasure at the dubious compliment. “Don’t tell me you’re some sort of closet Submissive?”

“God no.” Ethan chuckled, finally tearing his eyes away from her legs to look at her properly. “But even if I were into BDSM, I wouldn’t be a sub.”

“Funny, but I sort of pictured you as one.” Erin couldn’t help the veiled insult.

His eyes darkened in response. Slowly, each move deliberate he leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of her legs, his touch eliciting a gasp of pure unadulterated delight from Erin. For the second time, her senses reeled as he ran his hands over the silk stockings, trailing upwards.

Her breathing quickened when Ethan's hands trailed past the hem of her skirt, tracing a slow torturous trail towards her heated, wet panty clad centre.

Even though Erin knew she had to put a stop to this, her body developed a mind of it's own when Ethan's fingers grazed the top of the stockings which ended mid thigh and held up by dainty red ribbons. Her weakened knees threatened to fail her and she had to lean over to grasp Ethan's broad shoulders for support, teeth gritted in an effort to hold back the pleasurable moans that begged to be released from the depths of her throat.

Ethan let out a low growl of appreciation when his fingers encountered the ribbons. "Mmmm...I like this surprise. Nice choice Sweetcheeks."

With great effort, Erin pulled away, ignoring the growl of protest. "Nice try. But I'm still calling the shots Lachlan."

Ethan sighed and raked a hand through his hair, giving her a cheeky grin. "Well, I get points for trying.” He reached for her again but she danced out of reach, giving him a warning look.

“You don’t touch me unless I ask you to.” Erin chided, holding up a hand in warning. “You and I are going to get this damned sexual tension out of the way but we’re only going to do this on my terms. Got that?”

An eyebrow raised in mild surprise and Erin half expected a protest, but Ethan merely nodded flashing her a cocky grin. “This should be interesting.”

She returned the smile with a sultry one of her own, sauntering towards him with slow deliberate steps. Coming between his legs, Erin leaned down, placing her mouth close to his left ear.

“Oh it will, I can guarantee that.” She whispered. Her tongue darted out and flicked over his earlobe, his low gasp of surprise sending curls of pleasure spiraling through her own body.

“Erin….” Her name was both a warning and a whispered plea for more. She knew Ethan ached to touch her, but she would not give him the pleasure yet. Careful to keep the rest of her body away from his, she took the lobe in her mouth and sucked, flicking her tongue over the soft flesh over and over again.

She heard Ethan’s quick intake of breath and smiled, grazing the lobe with little bites that were sure to drive him crazy. Still careful not to touch him with her hands or body, her mouth blazed a bold trail down his exposed neck, nipping, sucking, licking every inch of skin; while she heard him mutter a prayer for patience and endurance to survive this torture.

“You still want me, don’t you?” Erin murmured, mouth still tasting his delicious skin in little nibbles. “You were lying in the elevator, weren’t you?”

At his groan, she pulled back to look into his eyes, already seeing the answer in their smoldering depths, in the way his arousal strained against the dark pants, in the flush of desire on his skin, his ragged breaths.

But that was not enough. She was going to make him admit his need, take back those cruel, mocking words he’d spoken in the elevator or this was going to end right now.

“Woman.” Ethan growled at her, eyes glinting in arousal and frustration. “Now is not the time.”

He reached for her, intending to pull her onto him, but Erin slapped his hands away, eyes narrowed in displeasure.

“Wrong answer.” She said, her tone filled with mischief. “Let’s try again, shall we?”

His eyes glittered as he watched her with nerve-wracking intensity. “Yes, lets.”

In a move that completely took Erin by surprise, Ethan grabbed her hips and pulled her close. She fell onto his hard chest with a soft gasp, stunned when he simply turned so she was effectively pinned under him, his mocking laughter ringing in her ears.

Struggling to maintain what dignity she could muster, Erin glared up at Ethan in reproach. “I should have known you’d try to cheat.”

“I never cheat Sweetcheeks.” He replied with a chuckle, his warm breath fanning over her face, stirring the wisps of hair that clung to her face.

“Really? So what do you call this?”

His gaze turned serious. “This,” he murmured, even as his mouth descended towards hers. “Is me going to make love to you.”

The moment their mouths touched, it was as though a fire had been let loose within Erin. Ethan’s mouth plundered hers, boldly taking what he wanted, sure of her response to him. She kissed him back with an intensity that stunned her, reveling in the feel of his weight pressed against her, their bodies straining hard against each other, seeking a climax of pleasure that was sure to come.

Still, a small part of her brain screamed for Erin to stop – to take back control of the situation. Letting Ethan have his way would only serve to prove he had control over her and she certainly couldn’t let that happen.

His hands brushing against the top of her thighs caused all thoughts to flee south. His fingers teased over the bands of her stockings in low strokes that had Erin gasping for breath, ripples of pleasure racing through her blood stream at impossibly high speeds. His mouth continued its exploration of her own, now his tongue mimicking the sexual act soon to come, the bold thrusts of his tongue setting off blazes of desire within her.

Erin felt his hand move under her skirt, a second later bolts of pure pleasure rocked through her as his fingers found her core.

The touch sent little ripples of shock racing through her body, and she let go of his hair to grab his invading hand gasping as she unsuccessfully tried to move his hand away.

"Look at me Sweetcheeks." Ethan commanded, his voice raspy. Erin's eyes fluttered open and she found those smouldering blue eyes looking at her with such raw desire, her breath caught in her throat.

You're letting him win again, Erin. A small voice screamed inside her head as she continued to hold his gaze while his intimate touch threatened to send her over the edge.

How could she deny them both what their bodies so desperately craved. How could she walk away from this when her entire body wanted nothing more than to rip off her clothes and have him inside her?

As though he could read her thoughts, Ethan smiled. But it wasn't the usual self satisfied smirk she'd come to know so well. No, this was a sexy, yet boyish smile that tugged at her strings. With his hair tussled from her hands raking through the thick yet soft locks, tie and jacket askew, and that smile, Ethan looked nothing like the hard, cynical and annoyingly sarcastic man he usually was.

Once more, sane thoughts disappeared as Ethan's lips descended once more over hers. But he merely brushed against her lips then moved to the hollow of her neck, taking his revenge by leaving a trail of little nips, kissing, sucking, nibbling, while his hands continued moving against her.

Erin's eyes fluttered shut in delight, little moans and gasps filled the room but Erin was past caring if anyone overhead them or not. She was losing her mind in the most pleasant way possible.

Just as she reached the very edge of what promised to be a shattering orgasm, Ethan pulled away. Erin's eyes flew open and a protest passed her lips as her body mourned the denial of its pleasure.

"No..." Her voice came out hoarse and needy. She gripped his shoulders and looked at Ethan, his gaze filled the promise of much more to come. "Don't stop..."

"I have no intention of stopping Sweetcheeks." Ethan's reply sent a dual tingle of alarm and pleasure running along her spine. "I'm just going to take my time and enjoy every delectable inch of you."

As if to drive home his point, Ethan brought the hand that had been giving her so much pleasure to his nose, inhaling her scent in one deep breath, his gaze never wavering from hers - pinning Erin with a look that warned her he intended to make good on his word.

"Your scent drives me to distraction." Ethan murmured, his voice a sexy baritone. Still watching her, he licked his fingers, savoring the musky, feminine essence. "You taste even better than I remember. How is that even possible?"

Unable to speak for the riot of uncontrollable need soaring within her, Erin reached for his jacket, sitting up so she could yank away the garment. Her fingers shook with the need to touch him to run her hands over his lean muscles, to feel the heat of him beneath her fingertips. Ethan helped her, shrugging out of the jacket in one lithe move, tie and shirt discarded just as fast till he was gloriously exposed from the waist up.

Erin's mouth watered at the sight. His chest was a bronze tan that suggested he spent a lot of time in the sun shirtless. She touched him, reveling in the feel of hard muscles beneath heated skin, tracing the smattering of light brown hairs that narrowed in a V to disappear under the waist band of his pants. Her fingertips followed the trail, lingering just above the belt for a moment before she dipped below, under the waistband of his briefs.

Ethan let out a groan as her fingers closed over him. He grabbed her hand, stilling her movements.

Her eyes widened in query. "What's wrong?"

"I told you I was going to take my time." He replied, "But if you keep doing that...." He broke off with a wry grin.

Erin returned his smile, idly stroking his chest as she leaned up for another kiss.

The kiss quickly stirred the flames of desire and Erin moaned into Ethan's mouth as he proceeded to relieve her of her jacket, making quick work of the buttons of her shirt.

He pulled back and looked at her through hooded eyes, letting out a low feral growl as he noticed the sexy red bra she wore, his irises pinpoints of pure need.

"Take it off." Ethan commanded, his gaze burning Erin with the force of his need.

With shaking hands, Erin reached for the front clasp. As she took off the scrap of lace, Ethan rose from the couch and came to kneel before her

Erin gasped as Ethan kissed her breasts. Her hands tangled in his hair as she ground against him, seeking fulfilment.

"I love how you get so hot for me." Ethan pulled away long enough to murmur.

His words pierced through the haze of desire. Erin stilled, unable to believe what she'd just heard him say.

The bastard. The arrogant assuming bastard thought he could control her with sex? How stupid she'd been to fool herself into almost discarding her well thought out plan just because he'd touched her in a way that turned her on.

Her eyes burned with indignation and shame. Shame because she'd almost let him win again, indignation because she was going through with her plans and force Ethan to admit his desire.

His attention was wholly focused on her breast so Erin had time to compose her expression, careful to mask the determination behind desire. Tugging at his hair to get his attention, Erin leveled him with a sexy smile.

"My turn." She drawled, unlocking her legs from around his waist and getting to her feet. Erin placed a leg on his chest and pushed, sending Ethan sprawling on the soft carpet.

Ethan watched her with a mixture of mild curiousity and lust as she stood over him.

"That so?" His gaze travelled over her legs, lingering on her nipples, still glistening and damp from his ministrations.

"You've been having all the fun. It's my turn to play." Erin smiled coyly, flicking her hair over her shoulders. She boldly crouched beside him and loosened his belt.

For several minutes, she played with Ethan till she was certain he was past the point of no return.

Much as she wanted this to continue, Erin knew it was time to put an end to this. Regretfully, she pulled away, slowly rising, legs still planted on either side of him.

"What's next Sweetcheeks?" Ethan asked, his voice a silky purr. He idly stroked her legs, growling in pure appreciation at the sight she presented, standing over him in her stockinged feet, skirt hiked up to her waist.

She smiled, bending to pick up his briefs and twirled it around her middle finger.

"Oh I don't know...." She feigned a thoughtful look, giving him the once over. "What do you want to do?"

His fingers gripped her legs harder, his expression dark with arousal. "You know what I want." He growled, eyes narrowed to icy glints.

"Do I?" Erin cocked her head to one side, tapping a finger against her chin. "I don't think I do."

"Erin!" Ethan's voice resonated with the warning. "What are you doing? Now is not the time."

"All you have to do is say you were wrong that day and we can continue with the business of pleasure." Erin shot back. "Just three words Ethan, surely even your pride can manage that? Save us a lot of misery."

His eyes flashed with anger for a moment before it was quickly masked by a mocking smile. "Who's being miserable Sweetcheeks, you or I?"

Infruriated at his tone, Erin crumpled his briefs in her fist, giving Ethan a saccharine sweet smile. "We'll see who ends up miserable, Mr. Lachlan"

She yanked her skirt down, picking up her shirt and jacket and heading for the door. As she passed the fish tank, she tossed the briefs in and turned to face the very furious and very naked CEO in her office.

"Don't you dare walk out woman." Ethan growled, rising to his feet.

God! He looked like a naked greek demi god in all his glory. She needed to have him - but she was willing to wait until he admitted he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

"Before I forget Lachlan," Erin said, completely ignoring his threats. "The cleaning lady will be here soon, so I suggest you get dressed and get out. I have a reputation to maintain."

That said, she shut the door, smirking at the sound of Ethan's vicious expletives.

Out in the hall, Erin met her secretary's stunned look with a self-satisfied smile and suantered past, pulling her shirt back on, uncaring of what the woman thought. Nothing could detract from the triumph that engulfed her at the moment, certainly not the fact that she'd walked out of her office half naked or the shock on Heather's face.

She'd done it! She'd actually walked away with her pride intact, had proved to Ethan that she was just as capable of cold, hard revenge as he. Erin couldn't help the wide grin that spread across her entire face at the image of Ethan standing there in helpless anger.

Fastening the buttons on her shirt, Erin turned to her secretary. "Heather, give my guest a couple of minutes alone, then make sure he doesn't do much damage to the furniture."

Heather could only manage a wide eyed nod as she cast an apprehensive glance at the still closed door, which only made Erin's smile widen.

"Don't worry, he doesn't bite." She assured the worried red head, then continued on to the elevator.

******

"Bloody hell!"

Ethan stared in disbelief as the conniving witch shut the door, leaving him naked, aroused and very very furious.

Erin had actually walked out on him. She'd seduced him, played him for a fool and then humiliated him in the worst possible way.

He let loose another stream of curses, desperately needing an outlet for his frustrations. Most especially, he wanted to wring the little minx's neck, then take her over his knees and spank her silly till she begged his forgiveness.

No woman had ever dared to trick him this way. Certainly, no woman he'd ever paid attention to had ever resisted his love making or even walked away right in middle of sex, but Erin had somehow managed to accomplish both.

Ethan raked a hand through his hair. Amidst the fury that blazed through his insides, he had to admit a grudging admiration for the stunt she'd just pulled. Not that he was going to let her get away with it of course.

With another curse, he yanked on his pants, casting a resigned look towards his now soaked briefs, resting at the bottom of the fish tank. Ethan's eyes darkened.

He was going to enjoy teaching Erin a lesson.

A tentative knock broke his venegeful thoughts. Ethan glared as the door opened to admit the red-haired secretary he'd passed earlier. She stepped into the room then stopped, eyes going wide as saucers, mouth falling open in shock as her eyes fell on Ethan, clad only in his pants.

"Oh..." She gasped, cheeks pink with embarrassment. Then she seemed to recover as her gaze slowly travelled over Ethan, lingering at the bare expanse of his chest.

Ethan scowled, sure the secretary's entrance was just another of Erin's ploys to ensure his humiliation.

"Where did she go?" He barked, pulling on his shirt with swift movements.

Heather jumped, cheeks flushing a hot pink in embarrassment at being caught oogling her boss' boyfriend. "Umm….” She licked her lips nervously, “I don’t know…sir, she just asked me to check if…”

"Where is she?" Ethan cut in, his mood souring even more.

Flustered, the poor woman opened her mouth, but no sound came out. Impatient with this show of incompetence, Ethan scooped up his jacket and tie and stalked past Heather.

The minx had left the office in a dishevelled state, so there was only one place she had to be.

"Sir...I"

"Save it." He growled, not bothering to turn around. "I know where she is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 16.9K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
24.9M 614K 24
All Samantha is asking for from Lucas is to forgive her for ruining his life four years ago, but how can that be possible when the only thing on his...
1.7M 63.3K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
4.1M 124K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...