Quietly Yours

By softleonor

Leonor, a retired writer, recollects the rainy summer days of July spent with a photographer named Ana in the... More

Envelope 1

Author's note

115 1 0
By softleonor

This is a fictional work. Names, characters, settings, and incidents are either made up by the author or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locations, or living or deceased people is entirely coincidental.

I have this idea sprawled in my mind for a while where Leonor, a retired writer, recollects the rainy summer days of July spent with a photographer named Ana in their mundane, unexpected, and rather unforgettable encounter.

This is a collection of vignettes and short stories that revolve around the said time and is initially inspired by Birdy's song "Quietly yours".

I hope you enjoy this little cozy world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
135K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
532K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...