7 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐�...

By UMAYFICS

α—·TS⟭⟬ Γ— 𝐲/𝐧 (𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) Yang Y/N is a single model. In her 28 years of life, she never had any 'first lo... More

01. Life sucks without food & lover - Yang Y/N.
02. Kim Namjoon.
03. On a lovely date with Kim Namjoon.
05. Handsome actor Seokjin Next door.
06. Min Yoongi.
07. Jogging CEO buddy, Yoongi.
08. Jung Hoseok.
09. Darling Photographer Hoseok.
10. Park Jimin.
11. replaced manager Ji-Min.
12. Kim Taehyung.
13. The famous model V
14. Jeon Jungkook.
15. Handsome Detective Jeon Jungkook.
16. Final Chapter - "Forever."

04. Kim Seokjin.

226 12 4
By UMAYFICS

I wake up from my deep slumber before going to bathroom extending my body. I brushed my teeth while the bathtub filled with water. After a good bath I walked out with bathrobe on than went to the kitchen while rubbing the dry towal over my wet hair.

I took out milk to do some tae.

I take the paper that attached to the fridge.

I frown my eyebrows in surprise. My head started to hurt and I gripped my scalp hair tightly. Is it hangover!? I didn't drink much though. But, suddenly I remember what happened yesterday.

"Namjoon!!"

The bicycle date, the herbal tea & the proposal. Wait!!

How did I come home. I need to call Namjoon. Did I pass out in between our talk!? Mostly, he proposed.

I walked inside my room than took the mobile and checked the date. Mon, 03 October 2022. Wait!! Isn't it already 05. I mean, on 03 I went to museum and on 04 I went out on a date with Namjoon than how did this change.

Is my mobile wrong!?

Making my way to living area I switch on the TV and to my surprise the date shows the same; Mon, 03 October 2022.

What the heck is happening!?

I started looking for Namjoon name in my contacts to call him but I couldn't find his number. What!? We just went on a date and talked the yesterday morning on call too. Than how did it disappeared!? I went to call records in case if accidentally deleted it. But, still I didn't find it.

Something is wrong.

Throwing my mobile on couch I immediately run to my closet and get ready. Coming back with my white bag I took my mobile and walked to door. When I opened it I met with workers bringing furnitures into the next door apartment.

"What is happening here!?" I ask one guy as he looked at me and smiled widely.

"Oh! Ms.Y/N. I don't know the famous model is here." He giggled. "And its!? A new person is shifting here. I hope we did not make you uncomfortable."

"No. It's ok. I should get going now." I smiled at him than walked away.

After driving to the museum. I wore my mask before I entered. I started to look around to find any worker. Namjoon is the CEO and I'm sure everyone knows him.

As I'm looking around I found a worker talking with some couple. I walked to them. "Excuse me!" He looked back at me than the couple also went away.

"Yes, miss. My I help you?"

"Yes. Where can I find CEO Kim Namjoon?"

The boy frowned as he try to recall the name. "Sorry to say but I don't know who is Kim Namjoon is and our CEO is name is Jae Ji-san." He looked back at me and made a surprise face. "Look back it's him. Mr.Jae." I look back.

Yeah, he's right. It's not Namjoon. Instead the CEO is a middle aged man walking & bossing around. But, this is the place I come though. I looked at the guy again. "Could you guess or at least heard his name before. He's really important to me."

"I'm so sorry. I don't know him miss."

* * *

I walked to my car but a shiver run to my back when I see the same pink gift box on it.

Taking it in my hands I hop inside after making sure I'm the only person here. As I settle inside I slowly opened the box and my eyes get teary watching the pictures.

It's me in supermarket doing my grocery. Nobody knows it's me I didn't even told anyone too. And other are me sleeping on my bed. How did he get inside my apartment? I close my mouth tightly before a loud sob escape.

'It's getting out of hands.'

Coming to the apartment which I call home. Didn't feel safe anymore and soon I found myself calling for the locksmith. An Ahjushi come with his tool box and started his work.

"Ok, ma'am now put your thumb for the scan." I keep my thumb on scanner and the lock scanned it. Than we locked the door and I put my thumb again now it's get unlocked.

"Thank you Ahjushi." I said as he bow and went away after collecting his tool box. After sighing to myself I unlock the door and get inside but goosebumps erupted when I feel a strong arm hold the door from getting closed.

I immediately look behind and I see a wide shoulders guy come stood in front of me with a meal box in his hands. Green color shirt never looked this good on any male I had known. He have a really pretty smile and tilted his head a bit extending his hands.

"Hello, I'm your new neighbor Actor Kim Seokjin. So, I bring you some rice cakes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 621 46
Jin: I don't want to fall for you. But I did. And I fall for you, not your appearance. But your body, your soul, your smile, your laugh, your pain, y...
11K 259 18
A girl who faced a painful and hateful past is now covering her depressed and physico side with her cold face.No one know about her miserable side no...
12.1K 376 20
"You are the only one I want to Feel , the only one I want to Touch, the only one I want to Love..." "....But why ?! Why do I have to feel this guilt...
30.9K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...