Bullet To The Head

Galing kay Carl4776

Ed Johnson has a horrible job. He kills for money. Life is about to get a lot harder when the FBI starts to i... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Twelve

8 3 0
Galing kay Carl4776

As I woke up I thought about how the detectors didn't detect my guns. It was so weird.

"Ed Johnson! Sakura Peel! We know your in there!"

Oh that's why.

"Sakura I've got them."

I open a door and a bullet goes pass me. I grab the man's wrist and knock him to the floor tripping the other dude, I kicked him in the groin and punched him in the throat.

The stray bullet had hit Sakura. A third man came by and almost stabbed her- laying there crying-in the chest.

I grabbed his arm reversed it and stabbed him in the eye leaving him dead.

Sakura said,"You saved my life. Thank you."

She grabbed a hold of both sides of my cheeks and pressed my lips against hers. Her lipstick left stray red lip marks on my check and mouth. We lay there surrounded with three dead bodies making out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
137K 27.7K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...