Bendy x Henry Angstshots [] A...

By XxAngelaOfficialxX

It's a story about love partnered with pain and two bought together by either fear, pain, defeat or sadness... More

"Worth the Pain"

233 13 13
By XxAngelaOfficialxX

(Some rooms in here are made up because I can-)

Henry grunted as he got thrown into the wall. He stood up shakily and yell "BENDY!! LISTEN TO ME!! I DID NOT-" before Henry could even explain, he immediately got grabbed by the throat and got thrown into another wall in another direction. He groaned painfully as he held his limping right arm.

Henry looked up at Bendy. Bendy then grabbed Henry and drowned him into an ink puddle. Henry squirmed around Bendy's grasp but he still died.

...

*Next Loop*

Henry sighed as he spawn again. He walked to where the ink machine is located and waited for Bendy to come out again and try to explain on why he left. He waited for a moment then as expected, Bendy came running to him full speed. Henry gulped and as Bendy jumped at him to get to him faster, Henry jumped away from his position to the left which caused Bendy to get thrown into a wall.

Henry took a deep breath and yelled "OK! I GET IT! YOUR ANGRY AND YOU DESPISE ME SO MUCH BUT AT LEAST LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING PLEASE!!...please..." Bendy looked at Henry despisingly but growled at him, telling him he was all on ears.

Henry then explained "Thank you...Listen...Bendy, I didn't mean to leave you all on purpose..I really didn't...Joey forced me to quit by giving me so much stress and said I will have no contact with you all... I'm sorry for whatever Joey has done to you all but I want to fix that useless excuse for a boss's mistake and set you guys free!! Okay, I sound like Sammy but that's not the point! I just want you to please calm down cause killing me over and over again won't change anything...you know that..."
Bendy stared at Henry for about 10 seconds and apparently sighed. Henry didn't know what was coming next but instead of getting killed, Bendy turned his heel and left. Henry noticed the movement which made his heart ache. He knew Bendy understood now but he knows he still hates him. He sighed longingly and followed him.

When Henry reached Bendy, Bendy turned to look at Henry and stared at him. Henry took a deep breath and spoke "um...I just wanna ask...Can you forgive me?" Bendy stared at the animator with his mouth shaped into a flat line and shook his head, leaving Henry hurt. Bendy created a ink portal and disappeared.

Henry frowned and stood there for a moment. He then lit up because an idea came to his mind. He needed to give something to Bendy for exchange. But what?...Aha!

"Roses..."

Henry decided to go to the where Joey's secret garden was. Yes. Joey created a garden underground which actually sounds silly but he managed to keep them alive for years which shocked Henry. Henry was the only one who knew about Joey's garden and decided to go there.But the way to there is gonna be very hard since he had to pass the lake of ink.

He sighed. He HATED the hand. The fu[QUACK]ing Hand that use to kill him. He knew he was doing a big risk since he finally explained to Bendy why he left and he actually listen and if he dies in this loop, Bendy will surely won't remember and chase Henry.

Henry then scurried off to where the lake of ink was located. He's gonna go in a heck ton of ride.....

...

Henry reached his destination and he had his axe ready and the bacon soups in the huge pockets of his overalls. He took a deep breath and went into a crouch position to ready himself for running. He counted in his mind..

...3

...2

...1

...

GO!!!

Henry sprinted fast and as he was running, the giant hand immediately appeared. Henry took notice and ran faster to the exit. The giant hand chase Henry and tried to snatch him several times but failed since Henry learned a lot of dodging from Bendy chasing him over and over again.

The hand then slapped Henry in the back so hard he got sent flying to the wall. Henry got thrown into the wall so hard he broke his nose. Henry groaned from pain and held his nose and realized it was dripping blood.

Henry stood up again and dodged the hand which made the hand hit the wall instead of Henry. Henry realized the hand got stuck and took this chance to run to the exit which he made it.

Henry sighed as he got out, he went straight to where the elevator was located and went to the top floor. Joey Drew's office. As Henry waited, he finally arrived in his office. The office was covered in ink, papers, and blood written on the wall saying 'THE PERFECT HOME'.

Henry went to the bookshelf and pulled the blue book in between the red book and the yellow book then opened. Fortunately, there was a secret passage hidden behind the bookshelf which led to his garden of course..

As he entered, it was still beautiful as he last seen it. Roses scattered around here and there but even by it's calming aura, something was wrong. He felt strange for some reason and when he heard a growl from behind, he froze.

He looked behind to see an ink monster with yellow glowing eyes. It was about the same height as him, but is covered with both ink and thorns. It was odd seeing it mixed with thorns. Instead of charging at Henry, the monster attacked Henry by shooting thorns at Henry with was about the size of a chihuahua dog. Henry dodged the thorns and took a lot of roses he could get. He eventually grabbed 15 roses whether he grabbed them with thorns or not, he did not care about the pain... It was Worth the Pain...

The thorn passed really close to Henry which resulted Henry getting a big cut on his cheek but not meeting death. Henry sprinted out of the garden and when he reached the exit, he got shot in the arm by a thick 15 inches rose thorn.

Henry screamed painfully but wasted no time to close the entrance in the garden. He sighed with relief he survived. He looked at his left arm to see the thorn went*. through the back into the front. Henry sighed as he covered his bleeding arm. Henry looked at the roses he grabbed were all fine but a lot of blood trickled down his palm since every thorn in the roses stabbed his entire palm but he didn't care. He sighed and went back to the ink place again.

Henry immediately got attacked by the giant hand again but wasted no time to sprint away and he actually made it. He looked at the Giant hand as he stood in front the exit smiling like an idiot yelling "HAH!! IN YOUR FACE YOU SON OF A-" he was about to finish his sentence but then he got hit in the face by a giant fist which was aka the hand.

Henry's nose bleeded more and blood soon trickled down his mouth and a black eye on his right eye. He sighed and went to find Bendy to give him the flowers..

As Henry limped to find Bendy, He got startled by a scream. It was from the speakers. "HENRY!! WHAT IN THE HEAVENS HAPPENED TO YOU???" It was Alice. Henry looked at the camera and smiled but he didn't answer and kept limping on.

Henry ignored everything around him and collapsed. Tears filled his eyes as he held the roses tight. He then muttered "... it's worth the pain..." He shakily stood up and saw his leg was also shot by a 12 inches thorn which he didn't seem to notice. He sighed and went on.

Henry reached to where Bendy was. The toy factory. When Bendy saw Henry, he immediately ran to him. Henry smiled and collapsed on his knees. Bendy crouched down with a huge frown and scanned Henry.

Henry has a bleeding broken nose, a broken jaw, a 15 inches rose thorn stabbed on his left arm and a 12 inches rose thorn stabbed on his left leg, a huge cut on his cheek, a black eye and both eyes filled with tears. It was heartbreaking to look at. Henry smiled at Bendy and held out the roses for Bendy "These are for you...."

Bendy then saw a handful of roses on Henry's hands. He noticed that the thorns stabbed his palm so he immediately took them from the bleeding man. Bendy then gave a short attention on the roses and sniffed them a bit but soon put them down and gave all his attention on Henry.

Henry then asked "Am...I forgiven?..." Bendy went silent then tears started rolling down his cheek and gave his creator a tight hug. Bendy then slowly shook his head and gave his creator a slap on the cheek.

Henry was shocked at Bendy's action and Bendy then went to get a pen and paper and wrote down words Henry listened to 'WHY?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TA YA?! DID YOU DO ALL THIS JUST FOR MY FORGIVENESS?! HENRY!! I ONLY SHOOK MY HEAD BECAUSE I WASN'T READY TO FORGIVE YOU YET!!....but did you really care that much to just risk your life?...just for....me?....'

Henry didn't hesitate to nod and stared into Bendy. There's another reason for that to...he took liking on the demon when they first met and that's why he didn't hesitate to give or do anything he wants. But when Henry left, he was heartbroken because he didn't get to confess.

Now that Henry finally was given the chance to do so, he finally blurted it all out... "Bendy.. there's actually another reason to why I would risk my life for you..." Bendy tilted his head slowly as his tears went to the side where his head was tilted with a small frown. Henry smiled and confessed everything... "Bendy...I would risk myself for you because you are my life... without you, I would have none.. when we first met when Joey summoned ya, I was thrilled. And I never got to tell ya but... I like ya. No. I'm in love with ya... And I understand if you don't want to be together but just know... I'm sorry for hurting ya..."

Bendy stood still for a moment and to Henry's surprised, the demon kissed the animator. Bendy also felt the same but he never had the courage to say it even when he wanted to. He was scared it would ruin their friendship so he kept his mouth shut. And besides, it was easy at hiding it since he was mute. But now that their finally together, he couldn't help but smile

The animator kissed back and when they pulled away, the animator smiled and wiped his new lovers tears and placed their foreheads together and mumbled "I love you my little devil darling..." Then he passed out on Bendy's arms.

Bendy let more tears run down his face as he passed out. Bendy immediately took the roses and Henry to Boris.

...

Henry woke up to see his whole wounds all patched up. He smiled and remembered what he said to Bendy. He looked around and figured he was in Boris's safehouse. He stood up and went to the living room to see Bendy and Boris playing cards. Bendy and Boris took notice of Henry and immediately launched himself on Henry.

Henry let Bendy kiss all over his face and Boris smiled seeing the both of them reunited. Henry and Bendy were finally happy that their together and seems like their dreams have come true..

The funny part about this story is that, Alice was watching the drama all the time from her security cameras, crying her heart out as she ate a warm bowl of bacon soup. She then slammed her fists on her desk and yelled "WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T I FIND LOVE LIKE THIS?!?! PH CURSE THIS WORLD!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

END. :)

(A/N: Ok, I know my first story sucks.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 68.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...