Tฮฑฦ™าฝษณ ฯฯƒษพ ฮฑ ษพฮนิƒาฝ| Ride the cy...

Per RandomMoonChild

"๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ... Mรฉs

Gonna start rewriting this book!
โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•†โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•€๐•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐•€๐•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ผ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽขโ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•‹๐”ผโ„โ„•๐”ธ๐•‹๐•€๐•๐”ผ ๐”ผโ„•๐”ป๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
2 years after I published this book

เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐•Ž๐•†๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ

2.1K 37 33
Per RandomMoonChild

(Here's a little Jane doe drawing I made before writing :D)

(Y/N)'s POV

The girl walked closer and closer in front of us. She looked at everyone, and then at me. Everyone looked shocked, but I was feeling melancholic at that moment.

""Jane Doe" is what the coroner said. They found my body, not my head."

"No parents came and so they never learned my name, or who I used to be."

"My life an unsolved mystery"

"From ashes I was made and ashes I returned"

"And so I walk alone and wonder why?"

Why?

Why?

Why?

"Did anybody just pee themselves a little?" I turned back to Constance, who tried to lighten up the mood. Everyone stared at her with a "Wtf?" expression. " Me neither."

Penny, or who is now "Jane Doe", looked at me and Constance, and walked toward us, with the headless doll in hand.

"Do you want to brush my dolly's hair?" She asked. I looked at Constance who was very freaked out but looked at the ground.

"I'm really sorry, Penn- I mean Jane, but Constance is just a little timid." I said, trying to make Jane not feel alone since everyone looked afraid of her.

"I'm really freaked out right now," Constance responded still looking at the ground.

"Do you want to know what really freaks me out?" Asked Jane as she was looking at me and Constance.

"Well, if you want-" "Not really. Ever at all, really. Sorry." Constance spoke over me. Why is she acting so rude to poor Penny?

"Meet Jane Doe. Catchphrase:"

"When a lioness has children, she stops making love to the lion. The lion gets jealous Sometimes so jealous he eats the children. You'd think this would upset the lioness. Far from it. They make love again like the children never existed. I find that idea terrifying." Jane Doe smiled as if there aren't people who aren't freaked out about what she said. I feel sorry for her. She really is Penny after not surviving the cyclone rollercoaster accident. I know that her father was very abusive and didn't let her go anywhere outside of the house unless it was for school, and her mom, not being financially stable, used to neglect both Penny and Ezra. I know that this "catchphrase" that she said actually reflects her own life story, which made it even sadder.

"I'm gonna stand a little farther away from you, okay?" Constance said as she walked away from Jane, meanwhile, Jane was following her. I felt the fear that she was having in the presence of Jane doe. All I could say is "Poor girl. She is afraid of Jane" under my breath

"Yo. I can't get any WiFi up in this bitch." Mischa says. Is he trying to text his fiancée from the internet again?

"Meet Mischa Bachinski. Ukrainian bad boy. Catchphrase:"

"My gangster persona is just armor to conceal that I am naked child wandering through the wilderness, holding in my hands my wounded, fragile heart." He said. Just like everyone else who said their "catchphrase", he looked weirded out and put his hands out. "That was wack."

Ricky poked my arm and then signed. "A-wiggity wiggity wack" I said as I translated the ASL.

"And finally, Richard Potts. Catchphrase:"

He began signing with his dominant hand, and I began translating it. "Ever since I was six years old, I knew I wasn't long for this world. Unlike the other kids, I was always in a place to face that realm called outer space." Finally, a wheelchair appeared behind him, and he sat down on it. "Thank you, Lady Marzipan. Thank you, Dame Judy Dench. It appears your loyal service is no longer necessary in this stratosphere" He signed after giving me the crutches. I put the crutches near the Karnak, because I wasn't pretty sure where to put them.

I then looked at Ricky, who did his signature hand pose that he usually did before we started playing a video game. I smirked at him before saying: "Game on"

"Ocean Rosenberg, you are first."

"Why?" Asked Ocean with fear laced on her voice.

"Alas. If only you hadn't burned off those three questions right at the top."

"It's just... when you tie the room together, I think (Y/N) is going to seem like the natural choice for that slot," Ocean said as she was pushing me in front of the Karnak. I know that she's just afraid, but this is just plain off rude. "Ocean, you really want me to go first?" I ask rhetorically. "If you insist, Mr. Whatever? (Y/N)  and I are going to tradesies" She responds as she takes my hands and makes me walk up to the Karnak.

 "No tradesies."

I just show the Karnak to Ocean and give her a "did you hear what he said?" expression, a bit angry that she would throw me to the wolves like that. 

I could see her irritated expression that was hiding behind a cheerful facade. She took a deep breath and exhaled. "I'm happy about that, actually. Sure, I'll go first. I just want to say two things. I don't know how it is in your culture, but in ours, playing games where people's lives are on the table? Super illegal. Second, I really love your turban. It really brings out your eyes." As she finished that sentence, I walk behind her,  back to the main gang, and look at her as a lever appeared out of nowhere. As she pulls it, baby pictures of Ocean surround us.

"Ocean O'Connell Rosenberg. Born December 22nd, Capricorn. The ambitious nature. Favorite ride: the bumper cars. "

The Karnak said as Ocean put her fists together, looking as if she was going to beat someone up.

"Ocean was born into a familof far left of center humanists who moved to Northern Saskatchewan to live a carbon free lifestyle. "

After the Karnak said that, I and Jane got magically dressed up as two hippies. I was holding a bong, meanwhile, Jane was holding a bongo. I was pretending to use the bong, but really, nothing happened.

"The hemp needle-point sign above the household's toilet read: "If it's yellow, let it mellow if it's brown, scoop it out with your hand and put it in the compost." Yet in between all the drum circles, marxist parables, and cheese sandwiches made from human breast milk, Ocean could never shake the feeling she was the white sheep of her family. It was only at the age of  eight when she found amongst her parents record collection an album called "Up with People." The coying positivity of this pro-capitalist gaggle of teen  crooners brought tears to her eyes. Perhaps the peppiest thing Halliburton has ever produced. High school president, straight A student, Ocean O'Connell Rosenberg.. the most successful girlin town."

"Judges, student body, colleagues, friends, ominous novelty machines. I had a speech repaired for this very occasion, but I simply cannot read it." Ocean noted as she was holding a piece of paper, most likely from a notepad, close to her chest, as if she wasn't ready to tell us what was written.

"How could she have speech for this? Mischa asks Noel and me, who were the closest to him. We both shrugged at the same time.

"I am just going to speak from my heart. I've known most of these folks since Pre-K. I love them all. Constance Blackwood and (Y/N) Sorrell, my best friends forever. My BFFs." Ocean states as she takes my hand and then walks to Constance. "Ocean, she's looking-" " Don't interrupt, sweetie. Constance is the salt of the earth, meanwhile (Y/N) is the Sugar. Sure, they have some serious self-esteem issues. Why wouldn't they? Look, I've seen enough reality TV to get what you want us to do here. Who's the best? Sure grades, humanitarian efforts, extracurricular activities, spiritual mastery of both Judaism and Catholicism. Nailed my Confirmation and Bat Mitzvah in the same week. And I am not even bragging about that because it is against my Buddhist beliefs. I am the best by any metric of society. I get that. But if that is how worth is measured, I want no part in it. Look, some of us are Left-wing, some of us are Right-wing. But the last time I checked, it takes two wings to fly! We are community. We are family. We are the world." 

As Ocean was telling her boring speech, we all got signs with Ocean's face on them. I looked curiously at mine, wondering how this will be useful. As I was wondering, a buzzer followed by a sad basson sound played after Ocean was done with her speech.

"Ocean O'Connell Rosenberg, heroically concedes."

"She does what?" Asks Ocean confused.

"I respect you taking the moral high ground. Next."

 "But I was just trying to prove you that I'm a good person." Ocean panicked as she went to the Karnak.

"Duly noted. Next."

The scene was suddenly changing to a school gymnasium, and now everyone was wearing a cheerleader outfit. I was wearing a (female/male/ combination of both male and female) cheerleader outfit, and I looked at Ocean who kicked the Karnak's box one last time before this musical number started.

ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ- ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ

ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ

ɴᴏᴇʟ- ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ᴍɪꜱᴄʜᴀ- ʙᴏʟᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

(ʏ/ɴ)- ʙᴏʟᴅ

ᴀʟʟ (ᴇxᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ)- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ɢɪʀʟꜱ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ

ʙᴏʏꜱ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

♪ No, no! ♪

 I'm urging you to make a responsible choice here for the betterment of humanity.

♪ What the world needs is people like me to keep it all spinning around ♪

♪ I'm the mover, I'm the shaker, I'm the headline maker. Mmm. ♪

♪ I get up ♪

♪ I get up ♪

♪ And no one's gonna keep me down. ♪

 ♪ Okay, it's clear. I'm the top of this class. These folks here, well, they pump the gas, fetch me a coffee, shine my shoes, some of us are winners, some were Born to lose ♪

♪ You got the sandwich artist, a security guard. The Walmart greeter with an overdrawn credit card. He "smokes ganja!" Ooo, it's so groovy to stay at home and watch another Will Smith movie♪

♪ She serves me coke and a medium fries, and no thanks, I don't want it super sized 'cause that's low class, diabetes in a cup. Keep your head down and things will look up. ♪

♪ What the world needs ♪

 ♪ Is people like me, to keep it all spinnin' around ♪

♪ I'm the mover, I'm the shaker, I'm the headline maker ♪

♪ Mmm, I get up ♪ 

 "She gets up!"

♪ I get up! ♪

♪ And no one's going to keep me down. Seriously?! ♪

♪ This one here, he's rarin' to fail. He'll rob a Seven-Eleven and go straight to jail. ♪

 ♪ Maybe steal hubcaps, maybe steal booze. ♪

♪ Expressing himself with his homemade tattoos. ♪

♪ Soccer mom, minivan. ♪

 ♪ Four little brats, no steady man. ♪

 ♪ Do we really need another organ donor? ♪

"Maybe that was a little harsh. Love you!"

♪ Oh, Angry Birds, Candy Crush? He's a real sweet kid but his brains are mush and what's he gonna do? Solve a Rubik's cube? How long has he got if we feed him through a tube? ♪ 

 ♪ What the world needs is people like me, to keep it all spinnin' around ♪

♪ I'm the mover, I'm the headline maker ♪

♪ Mmm, I get up ♪

♪ She gets up ♪

♪ I get up ♪

♪ And no one's gonna keep me down ♪

 ♪ And as we move through life to find our place in the crowd ♪

 ♪ Some don't make the cut that's crystal clear-o! ♪

♪ Oh yes, oh yes,  Oh isn't someone keeping score? I've got to say it out so loud?! ♪

 ♪ I mean - ♪

♪ Do we really need another zero? ♪

Ocean then went to us, holding big cardboard cutouts of the letters of her name, and left me with a "!" at the end. After we started holding the carboard cutouts of her name instead of the signs with her face, she started pointing at us, and we all did a "0" sign with our hands as she was pointing at each one of us.

 ♪ Or zero ♪

♪ Or zero ♪

♪ Or zero ♪

♪ Or zero ♪

"Add 'em all up, and you'll still get zero! What you really need is a futher muckin' hero!"

♪ And oh, oh ♪

Ocean started pointing at Ricky

♪ He'll never learn to read! ♪

She then pointed at Noel

♪ And oh oh ♪

♪ He's never gonna breed! ♪

She then pointed at Mischa.

♪ Going to jail guaranteed! ♪

And lastly, she pointed at "Jane" in disgust

 ♪ And she's a freaky monster... ♪

Yes there's a problem ♪

 ♪ I'm the solution. Darwin had a theory called... ♪

 ♪ Evolution! ♪

 "He put it into words, and it's plain to see. We need a little less of them a little more of me!"

♪ What the world - ♪

♪ Me ♪

♪ Me ♪

♪ Me ♪

♪ Me ♪

♪ Me ♪

♪ Oh oh, oh no♪

♪ A little bit more of me ♪

♪ I get up! ♪

♪ I get up! ♪

♪ Ocean's gonna take you down. ♪

Down! ♪♪

After Ocean finished singing, we all got on a pyramid. I got on the top before Ocean started crushing me with her weight as she stood herself up on my back. 

I muttered a small "ow" before the "audience" before us clapped and held big cardboard pieces, which all formed a big picture of Ocean's face, as they were chanting "OCEAN! OCEAN!"

We then got out of this gymnasium, and now we were back in the black void. The last thing I thought before going back into the black void was: "Ouch, she didn't only hurt my back, but also mine and others' feelings."

(A/N) Greetings fellow people who rode the cyclone, welcome back to another chapter.

I am not really a big fan of how this chapter came out, but whatever, I still hope that you guys enjoyed <3

𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝐼𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓈, 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.5K 85 30
As Rylee struggles to cop up from the death of her brother Andrew they had to move away to make a fresh start in Nashville Tennessee and there she me...
269K 10.8K 55
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 119 9
What if there was another unknown choir member, someone the choir knew very well? Someone who Karnak did indeed read their fortune. But their body n...
6.7K 138 11
Courtney Eaton finds out her boyfriend gets in a car crash around the beach where they met. One night Courtney misses Ross so much she drives down to...