𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢 | 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

By MANIAC-LOVER

( If you haven't seen black panther 2 yet I suggest you do ) ⚠️ SPOILER WARNING ⚠️ After everything that ha... More

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
Shuriri : Call you
Shuriri : Namor's kingdom
Shuriri : Car excuses
Shuriri : Focused
Shuriri : First meeting
Shuri x Y/N : The lab
Shuri x Y/N : Night walks
Shuri x Y/N : Early mornings
Shuri x Y/N : Voicemail 1/2
Shuri x Y/N : Voicemail 2/2
Shuri x Y/N : Night out 1/2
Shuri x Y/N : Night out 2/2
Shuri x Y/N : Overworking
Shuri x Y/N : Jelly
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝
Shuriri : Party favors
Shuri x Y/N : Nervous 2/2
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
Shuri x Y/N : X 1/2
Shuri x Y/N : X 2/2
Shuri x Riri : Speed limit
Shuri x Y/N : Busted ( 1 / 2 )
Shuri x Y/N: Busted ( 2 / 2 )
Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 1/5)
Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 2/ 5)
Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 3/5 )
Shuri x Y/N : Can I ( 4/5)
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
Shuriri : Ride it
Shuriri : Patience
Shuriri : Rock my world 1/2
Shuriri : Taste me 1/3
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
IMPORTANT MESSAGE : UPDATE
Shuri x Y/N : Like that 1/3
Shuri x Y/N : Like that 2/3

Shuri x Y/N : Nervous 1/2

4K 94 137
By MANIAC-LOVER

She was obsessed with technology. You hated it because she was always in the lab like 24/7. It's sad actually because she is the black panther. After she took a month off and came back things still feel the same some of the coworkers say. You were newly imported from Hera , a small village to help Wakanda with Their technology.

Shuri was just so annoying and demanding it's like you never catched a break. For some reason she always wanted you around to help. Even if she told the other coworkers to leave she would have you stay.

Worse part, you can't say no because she's the princess of  Wakanda. She was just driving you crazy however when you get around her things get weird. Just like the text messages you had with your friend Crystal yesterday.

Crystal: Broo there's no way you don't like the princess of  Wakanda

Y/N : Everything about her is so irritating  😠

Crystal: I'ma need more details

Y/N : Her face , the way she is so demanding plus the way she always gets so close behind me when I'm trying to work on something. It's like she's in the lab 24/7

Crystal: If I say it your gonna be mad at me

Y/N : What? Say ittt tell me

Crystal: How about tomorrow you look into the feeling of being around?
Crystal: not exactly your mind

Y/N : Fine whatever you say

You were called to the lab later that evening. Of course the only coworker there. You put on your lab coat walking through the huge doors. 

"  Y/N you're a minute late " Shuri said pointing at the holographic clock.

" Sorry I'm not the flash " Y/N sassed. Shuri just rolled her eyes at the woman's remark.

" Anyways I started working on a new idea " Shuri went on to explain improvements about technology. However you were too busy checking her out.

This was something different you never really dived into any attraction you had towards her. How beautiful she looked , she was always slightly smiling when talking about technology and she always made eye contact with you whenever speaking. " Y/N I just need you to test it out to make sure it works " Shuri continued.

" Ok " You went up to your workstation to get to work on whatever she said. The lab was quiet, not a sound was made just them working their respective spaces. You felt like someone was watching your every move. Deciding it was just you being self conscious pushing the feeling aside.

You accidentally dropped a tool bending down to pick up. Looking at the reflection of the window real quick Shuri was looking at you. Now ya think ya tripping cause ain't no way. You decided to pull out a small mirror to see Shuri was fully on checking you out. You slide the mirror back into your pocket without her noticing.

You got back to work trying to stay focused. Seems so weird that you feel like this. Shuri's eyes wandered up and down Y/N she couldn't resist this urge. 

The urge to bear her knowing probably this is the closest they would get. Considering Y/N was never really a big fan of hers. It's like whatever she presented towards her she recacted off of it.

50 minutes later-

You were still working in your space when Shuri came up behind you. Of course it pissed you off only because of what you were feeling. Feeling her breath tingling your neck.

" Everything looks good, " Shuri said. You turned your head a little bit, your eyes meeting hers instantly.

Now this was too close feels like something you've been trying to avoid. Damn. She was fine as hell.

" Princess your calculations have finished "

Her A.I made y'all separate quickly pretending y'all didn't have a moment going back to y'all own spaces. As soon as you clocked out going to your room to call your friend about the weirdest thing that happened.

" I'm seriously considering going back home "

" Gurl you do not need to that "

" Out all people it had to be her "

" There's nun really bad about her you've said so far "

" Yes I have ! "

" No everything you say you think is annoying is what you think makes her attractive "

" I guess but I don't like people telling me what do "

" Says the person who does everything she asks you "

The next day you decide it was best to not engage with her as much. Try to finish your work as fast as possible then go home to take a nap.

As much as you wanted to hate it, Shuri was still checking you out. For some reason you do kinda like knowing that you've caught someone's eye. Out of all people though, a princess obsessed with technology doing everything to improve stuff already improved.

" Can you please stop staring at me ? " Y/N nagged.

" You're not that special, don't get ahead of
yourself  " Shuri laughed.

You scoffed rolling your eyes trying not to pop off. " And next time you make another rude remark at me, remember who's in charge, " She said. Now that was the last straw for you.

" I see why you're always in the lab cause you literally are so annoying to be around. " Y/N snapped. Shuri didn't even pay attention to what you said. Damn. Even when you're mad you get way more attractive. 

" I'm done " Y/N said walking out of the lab. Not knowing you left something important behind.

You got to your room only to realize you didn't have your keys and phone meaning you were locked out. You decided to go back to the lab to check. Only to see Shuri standing in front of the huge doors holding your phone.

" Too busy yelling at me you left your phone " Shuri sassed.

" I'm locked out of my room, don't push it" Y/N said, snatching your phone out of her hand. 

Shuri did some quick thinking about ways to help even though it would only make her feelings deeper.

" You can come spend a night in my room till you get another key tomorrow " She suggested.

" Hell no "

5 minutes later -

You were right in her nice ass room that looked like a goddamn apartment. Dressed in her warm pajamas which smelled so good. Shuri walked into her bedroom, closing the door.  You were sitting at the edge of her bed looking so cute to her.

" So annoying, " Y/N mumbled under your breath.

" You say something ? " Shuri asked. You just ignored her, not looking at her. Shuri walked up to you lifting your chin up with her finger to look up at her.

" Please talk to me, I like hearing your voice " She pleaded. Some reason this made your heart wanna explode.

" Nothing just tired " Y/N expressed.

" You can sleep in my bed. Ima take the couch " She said.

" No Ima take the couch " You protested before she could argue you already left the room laying down on the couch. Soon you fell asleep before waking up at 3 am panicking a little bit before remembering where you were. The couch wasn't even comfortable. You didn't wanna bug Shuri, however you still couldn't sleep.

So you tiptop back into her room now standing watching her soundless asleep. " Shuri! " Y/N whispered, shaking her arm a little. " Yes Y/N " Shuri answered sluggishly.

" I can't sleep "

" Come here then " Shuri motioned, petting the empty space on the bed. You slide in between the covers, Shuri wrapping her arms around you. Feeling warm in her embrace you instantly feel into a deep sleep.

Next day -

Now you kinda feel bad for being so rude to Shuri a little. Maybe she was just feeding off your energy and being reactive. You both already woke up still cuddling into each other's embrace. Not a word was still said though.

" Thank you for letting me stay the night, " Y/N said.

" Anytime, " Shuri replied.

" Also I wanted to say sorry for my rude comments I was making. I just get stressed easily when nervous, " Y/N explained. You sat up against the headboard moving out of her embrace. Now that was definitely an eye opener for Shuri.

" I'm sorry too I was checking you out and kinda was irritating you on purpose " Shuri admitted. Made since why she was always calling her to be in the lab. Not any other employees.

" Oh I should cuss you out but I'm not going to do it " Y/N mumbled under her breath. " Keep talking like that and ima stick my tongue down your throat " Shuri smirked.

" Do i- " you immediately stopped yourself from continuing that sentence. " Please continue it's hot when you talk back " She encouraged. 

" No " Y/N whispered. You were feeling so much sexual tension from her it's ridiculous. Since you were sitting next to her. You leaned in a bit, your lips slightly close to hers. She eased her hand around your neck pulling you into a deep kiss. This was lustful. Her touch just makes you feel more confident and comfortable.

Just really hot and breathtaking like she craved for you. The more you both wanted, the less clothing y'all wore. She touched you in such a passionate way , kissing, biting every part of your body.

She made marks around your neck to your thighs. Like a drug she made you so high. Shuri was in ecstasy making you feel euphoria.

Shout out to khamaniluvb  for the request

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 171 13
After a traumatising night, Y/n joins the Avengers. Her mental health has been getting worse over the last few months. How is she going to handle ev...
261K 11.1K 56
❛ is this the start of something wonderful and new? or one more dream that I cannot make true. ❜ A story in which a star and an ocean shar...
93.9K 3.9K 34
[First book of THE PRISONER sequel!] "I know what a man looks like when he wants you in ways he shouldn't." Natara Feaz was born in a war torn countr...
704K 24.2K 46
"You didn't see that coming." Now it's my turn to tilt my head. What's she getting at? "My brother used to say that a lot. You...You said 'guess I d...