(DISCONTINUED) Murder Drones...

By WhisperingWells

Y/n lived on the exoplanet Copper-9 with his father and mother, he loved messing and learning with the innerw... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Rewritten Chapter 2: Murder Drones
ReWriten Chapt 4: The Promening
Important update.
Chapter 5: Camp Experience (Lemon) *Explicit*
REAL Chapter 5: Aftermath
Chapter 6: Cabin Fever
Chapter 7: Strange Events
Chapter 8: Home
Future For This Book
New Cover
Chapter 9: Dead End
Christmas Special (Still Discontinued)
Back Writing
Reboots Up

Rewriten Chapt 3: Heartbeat

8K 117 166
By WhisperingWells

Words: 3679

So, there may be a few grammar mistakes due to the way I rewrite these chapters so I apologize if there are any. I've looked it over and I'm sure there's none but I've fucked up in the past with this stuff so who knows. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Words"

'Whispeirng/Mumbling'

[Thinking]

{Visor}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Uzi where walking around a JcJenson work building on the third floor looking around the are in hopes of finding something useful. Ever since they Uzi swore to murder every human, with the exception being Y/n but at some moments he could of sworn he died when Uzi "interrogated" him for any information he knew about JCJennson which was basically nothing expect for the branch he was set in which she deemed useless nearly immediately. It wasn't a fun day to say the least. Inside the building Y/n stopped grabbing a picture of one of the desk looking at the image of a group of workers..

"Ya know, it's kinda weird. Seeing a JcJenson building completely empty." Y/n spoke up breaking the silence. "Guess you missed a lot... The heck are we even looking for anyways?" Uzi questioned bored picking up a random piece of machinery before tossing it behind her. "Anything that seems useful. Figured JcJenson will have a manual, blueprints, or something helpful that could help with the relay system. I don't really know just something, anything." Y/n explained crouching down grabbing a strange device that seemed to be broken. Uzi mumbled something under her breath annoyed opening a desk drawer seeing blueprints and a manual.

"Hey I think I found something. It's a blueprint fo-" She momentarily froze nevermind!" Uzi cut herself off shoving the items back into the drawer she found it in slamming it closed. "What'd you say Uzi?" Y/n asked walking over to her noticing a small blush on her Visor. "Are you good?" "Stop asking! Let's just get out of here, there's nothing helpful here." Uzi demanded grabbing his arm dragging him out the building. "Hang on, hang on! We have head to the warehouse real quick remember? I need to get some more tools from their." Uzi groaned mumbling something under her breath visssible irritation on her visor now dragging him to the warehouse. Once making it to the warehouse Y/n momentarily took off his clock and taking off his visor attaching it to the belt on his hip. "I'm gonna be a second, feel free to walk around just don't break anything." Uzi rolled her eyes waving him off. "Yeah, yeah, don't worry I won't break your stuff.". 

Y/n walked deeper into into the warehouse grabbing a few tools setting them in his toolbox, wires, motherboxes, and a few other needed things. He's been staying with the N and Uzi most of the time not coming to the warehouse, he set them in his backpack holding the tool box, heading back to the front seeing Uzi holding a picture. "Whatcha holding there?" Uzi glanced up looking at Y/n questioned bending down to her level seeing her holding a picture collage of him and four of his friends during Halloween. "Oh hey, I remember this." Y/n happily exclaimed with a small smile grabbing the picture setting down his things. 

"These your friends?" Uzi questioned looking at the picture. "Yeah, we uh, took this picture on Halloween. We decided to go all out this year with the costumes and events since we had the day of which was rare. We uh, went to a escape room based on the saw movies..." Y/n said quieting down not as enthusiastic. "We were a bunch of idiots messing around wasting time not thinking. We made sure to make the most of the day knowing nothing would be the same later on..." Y/n explained recalling the past events looking at the picture. "Is this you?" Uzi questioned picking up another photo from the collage, the photo was of Y/n, 10 maybe 12. Sitting next to him was a young girl, from 4-6 in a dress with a bow in her hair, while Y/n wore a two piece suit without a tie. "I... I don't know." He mumbled in confusion looking over the picture again and again his memories getting more blurred by the second. "So uh, did you get what you needed? We should probably get going, V might try and escape again." Uzi said braking the silence. Y/n got up putting the pictures in his bag, throwing back on his cloak and setting his visor back on. 'Yeah, let's get going.' He mumbled walking out the warehouse, the two heading back to the spire with some small talk here and there.

After a while Y/n and Uzi made it back inside landing pod seeing V sit in one of the chairs a chain around her neck attached to the floor blowing bubbles. Over the next hour Uzi continued exploring around the area while Y/n sat in the other chair trying to fix the coms system.

(Look of the area.)

"Hey Y/n, how's it going over there with the relay system?" Uzi questioned looking over his shoulder. "It seems promising so far." "Haven't you already tried over a dozen times?" V teased with a smirk. 'Not important.' Y/n mumbled reaching down grabbing a few things from his tool box he brought from the warehouse as Uzi left his side searching around.

'Holy hell.' Uzi mumbled picking something up. "You find something?" Y/n asked not looking full attention on the wires he was soldering together. "Take a look at this." Uzi tossed Y/n what she found which he easily caught, looking away from the wires at the pin.

"Strange, this looks familiar. Kinda like a logo on those pilot hats, but a skull. Hey doesn't N have one of those hats?" Y/n questioned setting down the soldering device turning to Uzi. "Exactly. N! WE FOUND SOMETHING IN HERE!" Uzi shouted catching Y/n off guard lightly flinching from the sound and she snatched the pin from him. Y/n rolled his eyes annoyed putting his focus back on the wires. Uzi looked at the mirror on the wall worriedly pulling up a strand of hair as a the absolute solver logo appeared on her right eye shattering the mirror. Y/n froze what he was doing hearing the glass shatter glancing to Uzi concerned. "That's weird and concerning." V teased turning to Uzi taking a break from blowing bubbles.

"Bite me! This is probably your weirdos fault!" Uzi accused getting aggravated. Y/n paused what he was doing freezing in place looking at Uzi, memories of the file he read dozens of times, a feeling of worry plaguing his mind. "I've never seen that symbol before. Wanna do an autopsy and find out~" V sadistically said, teeth sharpening with a crazed look in her eye. Y/n turned his arm shooting a cloud of cornstarch onto V. 'Quite down you two.' Y/n mumbled looking away from Uzi back to the relay system as V coughed out some of the cornstarch. "But, I do admit an, 'autopsy' of sorts could help find out what's wrong with you." Y/n joked getting punched in the shoulder immediately. "Ow!" N soon entered the area. "Whatcha find?"

N questioned as Uzi stood up on Y/n's tool box slapping the pin onto his hat. "Did you know that was a pilot hat?" Uzi asked kicking the toolbox from under her feet landing on the ground, Y/n grabbed the box setting it next to his leg to keep Uzi from damaging it more. "I was the pilot? That's awesome!" N excitedly yelled when he gained a frightened look. 'I crashed and ruined everything.' He mumbled horrified before going back to his cheery nature doing a little pose. "Space ship pilot. Origin story." N did a finger gun motion to V who hissed at him pointing her bubble blower at him as if it was a weapon then sat peacefully with a small smile happily blowing bubbles.

"Speaking of piloting to Earth. Are we sure murder all humans all humans is, morality?" N questioned with quotation marks when saying morality. "N the only reason we're doing this is because Uzi is impulsive and giving into stereotypes" Y/n explained as Uzi glared at him in annoyance. "Besides that, humans sent you without a location relay and have reformatted your memories to soup. AND left you to die not giving a crap." Uzi explained pointing at them with a wrench as V looked away licking the bubble blower. 'Fair enough.' Y/n mumbled as carefully pushing the panel back in turning it on, activating for a second. only for it to immediately spark and sizzle seconds after. "Told you it wouldn't work." V said in a condescending tone looking at him with a smug smirk.

"Bite me." Y/n responded yanking the control panel out grabbing some things from his bag. "Covering their tracks means their past negotiating. Not like tried negotiating with my mom..." Uzi said crushing the wrench she was holding when V shot forward as long as the chain would let her, right infront of Uzi's face. 'Woah.' She muttered in shock.

"Or miss the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kinds so conveniently innocent?" V questioned mockingly chuckling. Uzi glared at V and N, not wanting another fight to break out, gently pulled Uzi out of the way and spoke up. "J was getting orders from someone. If not the company through that relay, then, uh, who? And how?" Uzi thought for a second before getting annoyed and leaning against N pouting. 'Quit complicating my murder plan.' Uzi complained. N tries to comfort Uzi by gently patting her on the head, but she immediately slapped his hand away.

****

Outside Y/n, N, and Uzi where standing outside as Uzi had a few sweat marks on her visor. "Ugh, I'm sweaty! Who programmed that?!" Uzi yelled out as N leaned in."You good, Uzi?" She shoved N's face away. "I'm good! Better than good! I am God!" Uzi shouted the last part raising her hands with a strange smile and paused to see Thad has shown up and started chuckling nervously "Hi, Thad." Thad walked over handing Uzi back her railgun. "Thank you." She said feeling embarrassed.

"Of course, 'Zi! M&M's. (N,n). You saved my life. I don't think the colony is even serious about all this banishment stuff, more just confused. Especially with the fact-" Uzi interrupted him. "I'm too rogue to re-enter society now? I can never return..." Y/n leaned in to N whispering. 'She's acting weirder than usual. Right?' He questioned Which N nodded back in agreement.

Thad paused for a moment before continuing to talk. "...Recent disappearances, and your murder friend's corpse. When I went to grab your gun, it kind of looked like it... crawled away...?" Thad explained as if he himself didn't believe his words. The main three looked at each other all the same expression plastered across their visors as N stood up looking around nervously. 'We can return a little...' Uzi said quietly. Uzi, Y/n, N, and Thad head back to the colony. A worker opens a door a little bit to see who arrived. "Welcome back, Thad!" The drone then noticed Uzi. "Uh, wait, isn't she grounded or something?" Hearing this Uzi groaned loudly annoyed. "Ugh, banished! Has my dad been saying I'm grounded?" Ron turned to Y/n. "Human?" Y/n have a nod with a small salute and then noticed N "Genocide Robot?"

The three looked at N who pointed his two indext fingers together and quietly walks up and hands Ron a poorly made crayon drawing to show how super very, very sorry he is for all the murders he committed. "...Oh, alright, just don't do it again. Get in here, ya goobs!" Ron said making N very happy.

He hangs the drawing on the door as N gains a small blush on his visor happy. The four walked through the building when heading to the warehouse stopping at a corner where multiple worker drones where investigating a crime scene. "Yeah, where's Khan? Because this looks, ahaha, ugh, non-ideal." One of them chuckled. "Parent-Teacher Conference. Something about his daughter being more important than building a door in this hallway. Ugh, kind of cringe." The female drone said cringing. "Ew.... Oh, give me a minute... Ah, yep, okay, almost threw up."

Hearing this Y/n leaned down to Uzi's level. 'You good?' he whispered. 'I'm good. Stop asking you two!' Uzi whisper shouted pushing Y/n away and motions for the three to follow her while sneaking past the investigators.

After a minute they entered the room where they fought V and J. Y/n pulled out his rifle activating the flashlight attached to the side making there way to the copse noticing it was gone and a trail of oil. "You guys... do that often?" Uzi questioned nervously looking at N. "Haha, no. I'm very concerned, but also pretty frightened a little bit." N explained doing a finger gun motion as Y/n pointed the flashlight around noticing a symbol on the wall. "Hey guys, get over here." The three walked over as Y/n tapped the symbol on the plack. 'The absolute Solver.' Y/n Mumbled to himself as N looked over Uzi pointing at the Symbol. "Hey, isn't that your special eye?" N questioned getting slapped by Uzi. "Don't call it that!" She shouted and walked forward reading the plack out loud. "Absolute Solver? Reboot? Does this have something to do with how you grew your head back?" Uzi asked turning N.

"Hehe. I actively avoid unpacking how that works." N nervously responded. "The absolute solver is an auto run program for the drones when you guys get to injured. But since it can't make materials out of thin air it uses what it can find to rebuild it's user. My guess is J didn't have enough material so that's why they're go-" N places his hand over Y/n's mouth to quite him, he looked at him confused when they a slithering sound coming towards them from the darkness... A human hand emerged from the darkness.

It latches itself onto Thad's leg, they look up squinting to see what the hand was attached to. Not able to see much in pitch black, the main three glanced at each other and with a nod N fires his missile cannon exploding lighting up a small bit of a giant tentacle like monster. The three slapped a hand over their mouth trying to be as quite as possible, hiding their respective weapons behind their backs as Thad looked at the hand attached to his leg confused. The hand began pulling Thad up who screamed and shouted in fear. Before it could take him to far, a shuriken flies in the air and slices the cable apart that was attached to the hand, freeing Thad. He looks back to see that N was the one who threw the shuriken standing in an exaggerated pose.

"I want a freaking ninja star!" Uzi whined trying to grab the Ninja star in his hand when another cable came throwing them against a wall as one of the Solver's claws grabs Thad and leaves. "You good?" N asked helping the two up but Uzi slammed his head back down. "Stop asking! ...Chainsaw hand time?" Uzi questioned with a smirk as N raised his hand now a chainsaw. The three than began to chase to where Thad was taken. Turning a corner they come across a hologram of Thad. "Yes, and hello. It's me, Thad. Um, can I get a location?...I heard dentist's office! I'm Thad at the dentist office. Come over here for your... teeth!" Thad said in a glitchy voice. "God I always hated improve shows." Y/n voices his complains aiming his rifle at Thad.

"Pretty shotty work, J. What's with the look? Why are you so-" N slammed a hand on Uzis mouth in an attempt to shut her up which worked. "Great looking! You look great, J!" N nervously spouted out with a nervous chuckle. "No, no, wait, guys, it's really me! Is that a freaking ninja star?" Thad said his voice copping Uzi's. Glancing up at the ceiling Y/n noticed the heat signature of something, tapping the two he mentioned in the direction to where the heat signature was with his rifle. N threw a second shuriken which Uzi then kicked causing it to fly upwards to bring down the real Thad who smacked across the ground as the hologram disappeared.

The Real Thad stood up pulling himself together. "Life savers again. Thanks! Super invited to my shindig next weekend. Cool kids only!" Thad shouted running off as the three quickly gave a small cheer with delight over being invited to his get-together. Suddenly J spoke up talking like Gladus. "We're busy anyway. So whatever. So lame." J lied to itself. "What's with the voice, J?" "Oh, J's not here. We are trying to repair that host as per our directive."

The program said pointing it's cameras making a hologram of J's body. "So, you ARE a program?" Uzi said pointing her gun at it glaring. "More like you are our cute puppets. It hurts our feelings you don't remember us." The Solver creates a hologram of Nori, Uzi's mother. Hearing the sudden quietness Y/n glanced to his side seeing them gone. "N...? Uzi..?" He looked around confused noticing more hands, cords, and hooks spreading out behind him. "What's with all the freaky hologram...?" Y/n asked pointing his rifle back at one of it's eyes and moving on to the next, unsure as to where to aim. "Easier to assimilate than explain." The program stated turning it's eyes towards him lowering down reviling it's full body.

"Yeah, no thanks." "Fair, but poor choice. Now we will have to do something shocking." The Solver brings down a clone of Uzi. "Woah! Hey! The hell you doing?!" Y/n shouted panic in his voice. "Goodbye, friend." The solver said as it ripped Uzi in two feeding on her corpse. Y/n stopped in his tracks, eyes widened. 'What the...?' Y/n stood there, unsure how to react or process what he saw, all while not noticing the claw crawling up behind him. The claw snatched ahold of his leg yanking him to the ground, before he could comprehend what was happening he was slammed into the wall as one of it's claws impaled his shoulder pinning him to wall causing him to shout in pain. Another clawed hand grabbed his arm ripping it off entirely, reviling the wires and gears tossing it to the side, then throwing him into another wall smacking onto the ground.

Y/n managed to push himself up moving against a wall grabbing his rifle desperately trying to aim it one handedly. The creature then dashed towards him but N shot a missile at it distracting it long enough as N stood next to Y/n pointing his launcher at the solver. "Y/n shoot! Give it to me!' N shouted. "You good?!" He asked as Y/n didn't respond looking down at torn remains of his arm and at Uzi's corpse. '...No...' He mumbled barley a whisper when N grabbed the rifle as the solvers voice came from him. "Get pranked, idiot." The solver crushed his rifle as the hologram of N disappeared. The solver grabbed Y/n by the neck tearing his mask off throwing it into the wall smashing upon impact.

"Unlucky for you, the company has deemed you. Expendable. We hope you enjoyed you're time with the company, goodbye pathetic human scum." Before the Solver could kill Y/n, N, the actual N this time, saws off its appendages with his chainsaw hand. Y/n dropped onto the ground gasping for air noticing Uzi on the ground a few feet away looking mortified as N fought off more appendages. "Ow. And please don't. And also, I was using those."

N grabs Uzi and Y/n, and as they make their escape Uzi's railgun self-destructs... As they regain themselves, they look back at the mess Y/n and Uzi heavily panting. 'What was...? Which parts of that were real...?' Uzi mumbled horrified. The Solver reappears and tries to escape. "Sneaky sneaky. Sneaking away. Get snuck up on." N then stabbed it with his nanite tail looking at it disgustedly. "Ow." He repeatedly stabs it until it turns into a miniature black hole and floats off. Hearing a commotion heading their way, N tried to help Uzi and Y/n to their feet, but Uzi resisted, flinching in fear. 'What... are you things...?' Uzi questioned horrified. Hurt by her newfound distrust in him, N flees the scene as a search party led by Khan shows up. Y/n stood on his feet leaning against the wall for support coughing heavily.

"Uzi?" Uzi silently staggers towards Khan. "What are you doin-" Uzi, without word, hugs her father, who silently returns the embrace. He gestures for his men to scour the area. Y/n looks up and sees N, who makes his escape and turned to the others seeing Khan glaring at where N was and at Y/n. 'Uh... I'll, be going. I think you two need some time together. Talk to you later Uzi.' Y/n mumbled hurriedly limping past the drones trying to find N. Exiting the massive door they came in he saw N walking away getting ready to fly off when Y/n called out getting his attention. "N, are you okay?"

N turned around looking at Y/n sadly. 'Aren't you scared of me to?' N asked in a slightly monotone voice. Y/n sighed pushing himself off the wall lightly hissing in pain as he limped over to N. "Listen N, if Uzi saw anything to similar I did... A lots is going through her mind... Just give her time and eventually it will all be good. I promise you everything will be back to normal before you know it." N looked at Y/n a sad look over his visor. 'Promise?' N meekly asked. "Promise, mind giving me a lift back." N gave a small nod flying the two back to the podd.

Y/n sat in the chair next to V coughing worse than before looking down at the wires while N sat on the floor knees pulled up to his chest sulking. V groaned loudly looking down at N. "I hate your personality normally, but this is somehow worse. What am I being punished for?" V asked and after not getting a response she looked at Y/n also seeing if she could get a response from him but getting nothing. Groaning she glanced down and notices that, to her surprise, her chain is broken and lightly kicked it with her feet to make it look as if it was still attached.

Meanwhile Uzi was is in her room, laying down on her bed, and looking up at a web of theories in regards to the Absolute Solver program.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
118K 4.2K 84
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 45.9K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
423K 15K 92
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...