⟢ 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 : MHA x Villain...

By koroukei

"There is always a reason for villainy." --- A young villain, infamous for causing disappearances and deaths... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Attack on Camp
[3] Train and Rest
[4] Acquaintances
[5] Sacrifice

[2] Hero Ambush

709 14 3
By koroukei

"Plan Gone Wrong"

.

.

Y/N's quirk will be revealed in this chapter. Sorry for making you wait.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sorry, Shigaraki. I couldn't introduce myself that time." Y/N spoke up, "I'm L/N Y/N, on the run villain that is wanted for multiple murder cases and disappearances, that's the most important part."

"Huh." Shigaraki mumbled.

It appears the offender of the U.A. High camp attack call themselves the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. We saw this name, "The League of Villains", both in the USJ incident and the Hosu incident.

Among the victims of the training camp attack, was the child of pro-heroes Water Hose, both murdered by Muscular-

I can't help but think there's some sort of management problem at U.A. Even if my children wanted to be heroes, I could never enroll them-

The television was turned off.

"I'm so grateful for them giving us this much publicity." Shigaraki seemed to grin under the cover of the hand on him. Y/N was busy patching up her injuries in another room, but soon joined them together. "Hey, don't you agree... Katsuki Bakugo?"

Bakugo glared at Shigaraki, clearly showing that he did not. "Shigaraki... I don't really think we can..." Y/N whispered reluctantly.

"Shut up." Shigaraki muttered to her.

"I'll say it again. Katsuki Bakugo, aspiring hero..." Shigaraki trailed off, "...would you like to join me?"

"Why don't you just die instead of talking nonsense?" Bakugo asked.

"That major incident is about to take place." he glared at the young boy.

"It's so strange, isn't it? Why are heroes being criticised? They were just slightly off the mark in dealing with this. Because their job is to protect you? But everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect?"

"Nowadays, heroes are so uptight, aren't they, Bakugo?" Shigaraki asked.

"The moment heroes start being compensated to protect people, they stop being heroes. That is Stain's teaching," Spinner added.

"This strange system that transforms people's lives into money and glory... and the society that defends this system with rules, citizens that blame the losers instead of encouraging them..."

"Our war is to question this. What does it mean to be a hero? What is justice? We'll make people decide for themselves whether this society is truly just. And we intend to win this fight. You like winning right?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dabi, release him," Shigaraki ordered.

"He'll go on a rampage, you know?" Dabi reminded him.

"It's fine. We should treat him as an equal. He's a new recruit. Besides, you can tell whether or not you can win in a situation like this. Am I right, U.A. student?" Shigaraki continued.

"Twice, relase him." Dabi turned to him.

"Why me? I don't want to." he retaliated.

"No, no. Let me do it." Y/N perked up, approaching the U.A. student.

"I do apologise for our methods. But please understand, we're not just a mob that enjoys crimes," Mr. Compress continued as Y/N worked on unlocking the restraints on Bakugo, "We didn't kidnap you just because."

"Everyone here, the situations differ, but... we all have suffered, bound by people, rules and heroes... I'm sure you..." Shigaraki stood up. The restraints were off Bakugo as he readied his fist. Y/N noticed this and tried to stop him, but due to her injuries, she was slower than before.

Bakugo stood up, punched Y/N in the face and punched her again with an explosion. She phased through the wall, but only after the explosion hit her. She groaned in pain, her back hitting the brick wall causing her to fall. She felt like she was burning. "Shit... I knew it was a bad idea." she stood up from the ground slowly, "Sorry, Twice. Should've let you do it."

Smoke rose from her figure as she put out the little flames on her chest.

"On and on with this crap. Idiots can't get to the point, so they talk on and on. Please, join us so we can harass people. That's it, right? It's no use." Bakugo grunted, rising from his squatting position, "I aspire to win like All Might! No matter what anyone says, you won't change that about me."

Sweat trickled down her forehead. Her back hurt and ached much more worse. Dabi glanced at her with a faint look of worry, then turned back to Shigaraki. "Miss Rogue, are you fine?" Mr. Compress patted her back gently, so as to not aggravate the wound. She remained unresponsive, but walked into his arms for support. Being a gentleman, he let her lay on him and grip his arms for support like a wheelchair.

"Heh. You said it, UA and Mr. Aizawa!" he grinned, "That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!" His hands twitched, ready for action, "Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!"

"You know very well where you stand. Clever brat!" Magne muttered.

"No, he's an idiot." Dabi argued.

"Lets's stick him." Toga clapped her hands together.

"You should have pretended to join us, even if you weren't really going to." Mr. Compress added, "You made a mistake."

"If I don't want to do something, I won't even fake it." Bakugo raised his hands, "I don't plan on staying in this annoying place for too long."

"Father." Shigaraki mumbled under his breath.

"Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!" his warped head grew bigger.

"Don't touch him, any of you." Shigaraki bent down and carefully collected the hand from the ground, putting it back on his face. Kurogiri complied, immediately calming down.

"This one... is a valuable piece," he continued, "I wish you could have listened to me. I thought you and I could understand each other."

"Understand each other? No way." he replied.

"Then, I have no choice." Shigaraki muttered, "The heroes said they were going to continue investigating us. I don't have time to sit and convince you."

He turned to the televisions screen which said "Sound Only."

"Master. Lend me your power."

"Master. Lend us your power."

"Master?" Bakugo questioned in disbelief, "You're not the boss around here? What a drag."

"Kurogiri. Compress. Put him to sleep again."

Mr. Compress sighed after making sure Y/N could stand on her own, "I can't believe he's so bad at listening. I'm almost impressed." He approached Bakugo slowly.

"If you want me to listen, get on your knees and die!" Bakugo shouted.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Everyone turned their heads to the door.

"Hello, this is Pizza-la Kamino."

Y/N turned her head around to see the wall getting punched by All Might. She fell to the ground, turning invisible as All Might's hand phased through her.

"What the--"

"Kurogiri! The gate!" Shigaraki commanded as the warped head nodded, enlargening his portal .

"Pre-emptive Binding." Kamui Woods jumped into the bar, wrapping all the villains except Y/N in his roots, "Lacquered Chain Prison!"

"Where's the villain Ghost--?" Kamui muttered under his breath.

"A tree? What the heck?" Blue flames started forming around Dabi in an attempt to escape, but Gran Torino knocked him, Kurogiri and Mustard out, making escape almost impossible.

"Don't be so impatient. It'd be better for you to stay put." the old man grumbled as his tone changed, "Just what I'd expect from a skilled young hero, Kamui Woods!" All Might complimented the pro-hero, "And the veteran, faster than the eyes can see, Gran Torino! There's no where to run, League of Villains!"

"Why, you ask? Because we are here!" All Might concluded.

"Right after that press conference. Don't tell me this was pre-planned?" Mr. Compress struggled against the wood around him.

"Tree man, stop pulling me, push!" Twice snapped. Toga whined indefinitely in the grasp.

"When you are on the offensive, that's when you neglect defense the most. We're not the only ones here from Pizza-la." Edgeshot said as Y/N, insivible, tried to knock him out before he could open the door. She was too late, the door revealing an array of armed forces.

Kamui turned to the invisible source, trying to capture her but his roots could not touch her non-physical form.

"I'm sure you were scared, but you held it together." All Might turned to Bakugo, "I'm sorry. You're safe now, young man!"

"I wasn't scared! I was fine, damn it!" Bakugo snapped.

Y/N breathed slowly, as quietly as possible. Watching the League like this— in this situation —actually scared her.

What could she do? Making a sound would get her in trouble. She could only stay put and wait. Y/N sneaked behind Toga, careful not to touch the wood in case it alerted Kamui Woods.

"Kurogiri! Bring as many as you can!" he yelled. Y/N stumbled, dropping her guard for a second before she was restrained as well. "Ghk!" she grunted, tilting her head downwards. The pain from her back intensified even more as she had not fully recovered. She made sure that Gran Torino could not knock her out.

"Nomus right?" All Might guessed.

After a moment of silence, Shigaraki turned a little impatient. "What's the matter, Kurogiri?" his tone sounded annoyed. Beads of sweat appeared on Kurogiri's face, "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that are supposed to be in a fixed location aren't there!"

"Huh?"

All Might approached Bakugo, patting his back "You are still green... Shigaraki!"

Y/N phased through Kamui's grasp and freed herself from the restraint before disappearing. Kamui surely noticed and eyed the surroundings.

"What?" Shigaraki stared at All Might.

Y/N grabbed another dagger from her vest, gripping it tightly as All Might rambled about how the League of Villains were failing or stuff like that.

"The end, you say?" Shigaraki grumbled, "You've got to be kidding. It's only the beginning."

Shigaraki slowly but surely stood up in the restraint of Kamui Woods, "Justice. Peace. All of it is just a vague heap I'm going to rip apart. And I will remove All Might in order to do it. I've begun to gather people for my cause. Don't be ridiculous. This is where we begin!"

"Kurogiri!" he yelled as Kurogiri fell soon after, a red string-like object stabbing through him.

"No, stop! I didn't see anything! What, did you kill him?" Magne wriggled in the restraint.

The red string-like object swirled and appearing in front of Magne. "I played with his insides and he fainted. He won't die," Edgeshot told her.

"That's horrible..." she used her dagger to slice through Edgeshot as she reappeared, disappearing the moment she grabbed the string object, "You're disgusting." she grabbed the string and tightened her grip, slashing his face the moment he revealed himself. She grabbed his head and pushed it the ground, slamming it repeatedly in rage.

When Gran Torino tried to kick her, she blocked it with her blade and attempted to stab through his leg, moving herself to the opposite side. She phased through Gran Torino appearing beside Shigaraki. "Touch one of the League again and I'll kill him." she glared at Kamui. She hated being on the offensive.

"Y/N L/N. Kenji Hikiishi. Atsuhiro Sako. Shuichi Higushi. Himiko Toga. Jin Bubaigawara. With little information and time, the police worked all night to determine your identities." Y/N shivered at the thought, "Do you understand? You have nowhere to run."

"I want to ask you, Shigaraki. Where is your boss?" asked Gran Torino

"Where is he right now?" All Might added, after a long silence, "Shigaraki!"

"I...

...hate you!"

Black splotches of ink appearing in the air, revealing Nomus. Y/N took this as a chance to ambush the restrainer, flickering behind him. She grabbed his neck and punched his face, kicking him and throwing him aside. He groaned, painfully holdong onto the building.

"Nomu? They came out of nowhere!" Kamui wobbled as he stood up.

"What is that? What about Kurogiri?" Gran Torino turned to Kurogiri in question. 

"Unconscious, obviously!" Y/N appeared behind him and kicked him across the room, Gran Torino was quick to soften his fall, attempting to knock Y/N out next.

His arm never touched her, simply passing through her body.

"Kamui Woods! Don't let go under any circumstance!" Kamui nodded slowly, still in sight.

Bakugo groaned, the thick black inky substance surrounding him before he disappeared. All Might tried to hold on to him, but he was too late. Too slow.

"Endeavor, we need back up!" Kamui turned his head around, only to find the rest of the heroes busy with more Nomu appearing from the black substance.

"Tsukauchi! Expand the evacuation area!" Endeavor commaneded as he burned through a Nomu's head.

As Kamui was looking back, Y/N used one of her sharper, bigger blades hidden underneath her cloak to cut off the roots surrounding her fellow villains. Within a few seconds she was done.

"There were two hideouts. That's what our investigations found," he turned to his communicator device, "Jeanist, I thought you had it under control over there?"

...

"Jeanist!"

Y/N could not stop Gran Torino or All Might from knocking the Nomus down.

"Toshinori... these guys..."

"They shouldn't have been able to warp. They're reacting too quickly."

Y/N revealed herself as black ink started to flow in the bar, in front of the League of Villains, "Eh?"

"Blegh!" Toga opened her mouth in disgust, revealing the black substance again. Almost everyone was surrrounded by it. Y/N, with her quick reflexes, kicked Gran Torino and All Might back just to ensure a little more chance of escape before she was swallowed by the black substance as well.

"Crap! Everyone's getting knocked out!"

"Damn you!" All Might ran towards Shigaraki, "Take me with you, Shigaraki!" 

He was too late, too slow again.

"Ew, this is the worst day of my life." Y/N commented coldly when she was transported to the Nomu factory, but her expression quickly changed. It turned into a look of curiosity, of question.

"Master," Shigaraki muttered.

"You've failed again, Tomura. But do not be discouraged," he approached Shigaraki slowly, "Just try again. I have brought back your associates as well. And this boy, too. Because you judged him to be an important pawn," he gave Shigaraki his hand, "Keep trying as long as you need to. That is what I am here for. It is all for you."

Y/N cocked her head around, thinking she was hearing something. Her suspicions were confirmed when All For One spoke. "You're here after all."

A flying All Might headed straight for All for One.

Y/N did not think it was All Might. She thought he was referring to something else. Someone else. In curiosity, she trudged closer towards the faint noise she heard earlier, making Deku and the others tense up even more. Her balance was shaken by All Might and All For One having a strength competition.

"I'll have you return everything All For One!" All Might yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" the man questioned.

Y/N fell to the ground as the wind blew against her. It was so strong.

"It took you quite a while. It's about five kilometres from the bar to here." he wrung his wrist around, clearly unharmed from the attack as the wind dispersed, "It was easily 30 seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You're getting old, All Might."

Y/N managed to stand up and walk closer to that area again.

"What about you?" All Might argued, "What's with that industrial mask?  Aren't you overexerting yourself?"

"I won't make the same mistake I did six years ago, All For One! I will take young Bakugo back! And this time I will make sure you get locked up! And the whole League of Villains you control!" he lunged towards All For One.

"It seems like a lot. I bet it'll be tough for both of us!" All For One laughed as red energy formed next to his arm, the force knocking All Might back and further away from All For One. Buildings fell and All Might was hit all the way to a wall.

"Air Canon plus spring-like limbs. Kinetic booster times four. Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try adding some enhancers." he talked to himself as he stared at his own hand. 

"All Might!" Bakugo yelled as he noticed the foggy wind.

"No need to worry. He won't die from something like that." All For One assuered Bakugo. "So run from here, Tomura. Take the boy with you." Large black and red structures formed from his fingers and plunged themselves into Kurogiri's chest.

"Kurogiri, get everyone away from here." he commanded.

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is unconscious!" Magne interrupted, "I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can warp, you should get us out of here!"

"Mine is still new, Magne." All For One told her, "I can only transport short distances. And unlike his coordinate transport, I can only get people to me or away from me. To top it off, I can only send them to people I'm familiar with. That's why I'm having Kurogiri do it." 

A large portal formed from Kurogiri's head, no sign of his glowing yellow eyes on it.

"Forcible Quirk Activation!" the black strands returned to his fingertips and disappeared, "Now go!"

"What about you, Master?" Shigaraki asked. 

"Don't stop thinking, Tomura." All For One told him as he slowly floated higher into the ground, "You still have lot of room to grow!"

"You won't get away!"

Y/N stopped in her tracks upon hearing Mr. Compress. 

"Let's go, Shigaraki, Rogue, while the Pipe Mask is holding All Might back!" he spoke as he compressed Dabi with his quirk, keeping him safely in one of his marble containment spots, "Get your piece!" 

"What a pain!" Bakugo grumbled, clearly ready for a fight. Y/N lunged towards him as All Might tried to reach him and failed. Y/N grabbed Bakugo by the wrists, holding him back tightly. Y/N was not affected by her team's attacks at Bakugo at all, seeing her struggle to move him. Their attacks simply phased through Y/N without giving her a scratch. He tried attacking her behind, but this time she was aware. She grabbed his leg and pushed him onto the ground while his attack did nothing to her. Y/N lost her grip when Bakugo attacked her, causing her to chase after him. Mr. Compress tried to use his quirk on him but he dodged.

All Might was thrown aside by All For One again, halting his attempt to save Bakugo. 

The League continued their attacks on Bakugo mercilessly without a break. Y/N threw knives and daggers at him, ultimately giving up and trying to pin him to the ground while using her quirk to distract him. 

Suddenly, a wall of ice shaped like a ramp appeared, capturing the attention of the villains. Y/N immediately put the pieces together and ran towards Bakugo. She managed to grab his hand and pulled him back. However, flames flickers from his hands and burned her hand, causing her to reel back. "Those brats!" she mumbled under her breath.

"You show up everywhere!" Shigaraki grunted in dismay.

"Are you serious? Geez." All Might wondered.

"Don't let them get away! Get the long distance fighters!" Mr. Compress yelled.

"Dabi and Kurogiri are down!" Spinner reminded.

Magne told them, "You two, get close!" 

He used his quirk as they got closer, "Ready?" 

Mr. Compress was propelled into the air at a fast speed. He was close to getting Bakugo, however, Mt. Lady started to grow in size, "Titan Cliff!"

Mr. Compress collided with Mt. Lady, knocking him back and breaking his momentum.

"Mt. Lady!"

"Prioritise the rescue." Mt. Lady told Deku before collapsing onto the ground with a loud, resounding thud, "Go, stupid kids!"

Y/N ran at Mr. Compress to break his fall and catch him, to make up for the help he gave her in the bar. "Gotcha!" she managed to catch Mr. Compress in her arms but fell down as he was too heavy.

"We can still make it! Let's go again!" Magne gestured to Spinner and Twice, which got all of them knocked out by Gran Torino.

Y/N flickered, rushing at Gran Torino and giving him a kick to get him as far fom the League as possible. She was full of adrenaline, ignoring the pain in her back.

"You're late!" All Might exclaimed.

"You're too fast!" Gran Torino fired back, groaning from the landing impact, "Hey, that Midoriya is turning out to be more and more like you. In a bad way!"

"We've got two left here, too." Gran Torino said, aggravating Y/N, "I'll end this!" She turned herself invisible, grabbing Gran Torino's cape and pulling him away at All Might. "I told you..." she whispered, hiding her head with her hood.

"Y/N! You're my savior!" Toga exclaimed excitedly.

All For One unleashed the black strands again, this time on Magne, using his Forcible Quirk Activation. "Turn to Dust!" Shigaraki had his hand out at Gran Torino, which Y/N responded to by pulling him down on his back and landing a roundhouse kick on him. "Shigaraki, don't," Y/N muttered, "We have to go." 

"Huh?" Toga mumbled, suprised to see almost everyone flying towards her, "Huh?"

She fumbled with her hands in shock and confusion, "Don't come towards me that fast!" Y/N was getting pulled to Shigaraki. "Oi!" She bumped into Shigaraki as he resisted the force, "Wait, don't, Master!" 

"You will not escape!" Gran Torino flew towards them as Y/N threw a dagger at him. Luckily, All For One stopped him using the same quirk and tossing Magne into the portal at the same time. "With that body, you'll..." he lost his balance, falling into the portal, "Don't!...I won't!" Y/N was pulled into the portal, but not before she picked up the precious piece that fell from his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

POV CHANGE (Y/N)

We were brought into a small, packed room. It had two computer screens and furniture. Everyone from the League was there. "Shigaraki," I handed the hand to him, trying not to hold onto it further in fear of angering him. "Sorry..." he did not respond, simply taking the hand away. I felt tired. Worn out. Exhausted. Sweat dripping down my face. My breath heavy. Perhaps I used my quirk too much... 

I leaned backwards, feeling something soft. My consciousness was drifting away. 

Some sleep would be good...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

L/N Y/N

QUIRK: Ghost
TYPE: Transformation

Invisibility 

Her invisibility can be triggered when she's aggravated or feeling energised, the surge in her invisibility activation coming from adrenaline.

Overuse of her Invisibility will cause her excessive loss of pigmentation, causing her pale skin and eyes. This also makes her vulnerable under sunlight, as UV rays may affect her skin in a damaging way.

Phasing/Permeation

Y/N is also to phase through physical objects, and just like Mirio. She normally uses it to dodge attacks by phasing through them by making parts of her body permeable. Y/N is able to move while using this quirk mechanism.

The overuse of the quirk might lead to exhaustion, muscle cramps and aches, however, it is not confirmed. Y/N might also be affected by other factors leading to the possible side effects.

Other

Her quirk also allows her to have superhuman features like floating, inhumane speed and reflexes. This can put a huge strain on her muscles if used often without rest. 

Of these features, floating is the least used. If she had invested in this, she could possibly fly higher distances for longer and maneuver herself well in mid-air. 

She uses her inhumane speed and reflexes to create unexpected movements to throw others off guard and save others from crisises. 

Quirk Counters

Y/N's quirk can be neutralised/made unusable for a period of time by Aizawa's quirk erasing function or quirks that affect a person's consciousness like Shinso's or Ms. Joke's quirk.

- End -

Anime - Episode 47 - 51 (Netflix)
                 Episode 45 - 49 (Wiki)

Manga - Chapter 82 - 94 (Wiki)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 80
"Blood, flowers, broken hearts...a family the fell apart... what's the point if it's just going to happen again" "DONT TOUCH HIM!!" Y/n - you Quirk...
136K 4.3K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
9K 225 29
What happens when the most famous vigilante in Japan gets caught? Read to find out! Feel free to change pronouns it's just easier for me to write bas...
99.3K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...