The Hidden Reason

By Hazel_072409

Claire Love Brock just finished college and was going to spend time with her boyfriend Brennen. It doesn't go... More

Finding out
Recovery
Secret Revealed?
Invited
Party
Posted
Almost Caught
The Mystery Awaits...
On My Knees
One out of Five down, #1
Exploring time, #2
More then Told, #3
"Nice to see you again.." #4
Back home!
The Denied Question
Relaxation and Realization
Frustrations
Avoiding The Tears
Panic Attack
Gone
Not Story (Recap)
Sadness and Scared
We Figured Out..
Plan
We got her

Suspicious

38 0 0
By Hazel_072409

Colby's Pov:
September 17, 4pm

I don't think I'm the only one who noticed but Sam and my sister Claire have been acting kinda weird. Now you can say, "oh your just being overprotective" or "there being normal your just protective." Now it isn't wrong, I am protective of her obviously. She clearly can protect herself of course. I mean she beat the shit out of Brennen aka her ex.

Now back to the main point. Her and Sam have a sort of bond. Now don't get me wrong it's good that Sam is always a kind to Claire. But now it has changed slightly. Sam seems to be flirting with Claire. I have known Sam for a long time. Sam was the first person who was my friend in this whole group. Here's an example:

*flashback*
"Hey Sam!" - She said as she smiled.
"Hiii, how have u been?" He says hugging her
"I've been good, you know modeling and stuff"
"Okay just remember don't let modeling get the better of you, just love yourself"
"Okay Sam"
"Anyway do u want to get some food with me?"
"YES, You Drive im lazy"
"Okay let's go"
Sam grabs the keys and him and Claire head to the car and leave.
*flashback ended*

Do you see what I mean? Anyway right now I'm sitting on the couch watching YouTube on my phone. "COLBY" I hear Claire yell. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" I shout back. "COME HERE" she shouts. I sigh "WHERE ARE YOU?" I say "SAMS ROOM" she says I run upstairs and then walk to sam's room. "What do u want?" "Does this outfit look good on me? Sam says it does but I need another opinion" "THATS WHAT YOU CALL ME FOR?" "Yep now tell me does this outfit look good" I look straight at Claire seeing her outfit.
Outfit:

"It looks nice, where are u going to a club?" I ask. "Nahh it's for modeling I have to put together an outfit." "Alright, Sam can I talk to u in my room privately?" "Sure" Sam says and we walk out of the room and head to mine.

I close my door and lock it. "What's up?" Sam asks "do you like her Sam? Like genuinely not like as a friend like, you like like her" I say looking at him.

Sam's Pov:

Does he really think I like her? I mean she's very pretty and I love to hang out with her- NO dude you can't be in love with ur Best friends sister. That's just weird. Focus you just have to say no and carry on. "No I don't like her more then a friend" I say. "You sure? Like 100% positive?" Colby ask making sure I was telling the truth. "Yes I'm sure Colby."

I unlock the door and walked back to my room.

Claire's pov:

Once Sam and Colby left I walked to the bathroom I changed back to my normal clothes and put my outfit into a bag so I can bring it to modeling. After that I get up and head to the living room to make myself a smoothie.

Colby's pov:

After Sam left my room I grabbed my charger and went downstairs. Claire was making herself a smoothie, "What smoothie you making?" I ask "the same one as always aka mango" she says as she pours it into a cup and sits on the couch. "Have you guys done any research on the Cecil Hotel?" She asks. She never has asked me that before. Maybe she's heard stuff. "Sam has a bit well a ton. Your asking me this randomly is something up?" I asked her. "No, I was wondering." She grabs her smoothie and heads upstairs.

Claire's pov:
I ran quickly upstairs having no clue how to properly respond to that. I was thinking about how I would say I'm not able to be at the house tomorrow. My only choice is to say "oh I have modeling" but Colby knows damn well that only takes up to 3 hours max so that would be way to suspicious. I have no clue on how I can make up an excuse after all I practically live here. I was deeply thinking on an excuse when I hear a knock on a door. "Come in" I say and surprised to see Sam standing there. "Hey I wanna talk to u" He says walking into my room closing the door behind him. "What's up?" I look at him still trying to figure out an excuse. "So you know how we are in prank wars right now" he blabbers out.

Forgot about the prank wars since it's about to end but everyone has there final prank. I still haven't used mine nor done a single prank which will make my prank very good. "Yeah? What about it?" I ask, "okay so I have a prank idea for my final prank and it might take a while but I really need your help. Pretty please. You have to say yes before I tell u how u are helping me" he says with puppy eyes. "Fine, just because you barely ask me for a favor but I'm going to need a favor in return not now but whenever is necessary." "Deal, so Colby already thinks we are "flirting." how? I have no clue. But anyway we need to change our contacts to like something more umm flirty?" He says awkwardly. "Sam I feel like I know where ur going with this and I swear to god if I'm correct you owe me BIG TIME." I say.

After our conversation and planning how to do this. It was finally time to prank the traphouse. Sam was downstairs and I stayed in my room. Basically the plan was for me to call him and he would tell Corey to pick up the phone and put it on speaker and I would flirt with him asking him to come upstairs to cuddle. Then he would say to come downstairs and I would come down and we go from there. Sam already filmed the intro in my room and set up all the cameras downstairs. Now it was time to prank the bitches.

Sam's pov:

I start playing a video game against Jake and then I heard my phone ring, that's where this pranks begins. "Corey can u pick up the phone and put it on speaker for me. I'm just about to beat Jake's ass." I say chuckling "oooo okay sam I see you!" Corey says as he picks up the phone and puts it on speaker. "Sammy come back I need you." Claire says. Corey becomes shocked on what he just heard and so did Jake. See I forgot Colby was here and I didn't mean to prank him as well. "Fuck" I say. I pause the game and grab my phone to take it off of speaker but Colby grabbed it before I could. "Claire?!" Colby said. "Shit" is all Claire said as she hung up the phone. Corey, Jake and Colby looked at me confused as fuck. "You have some explaining to do brother" Jake said. Claire ran down the stairs and pulled me aside pretending to panic. "Sam u didn't tell my I was on speaker." "Sorry plus I didn't answer the phone, Corey did so he probably saw ur contact name." I said.

Before I could say another word Colby grabbed Claire's hand and pulled her into the living room. We had a camera in there thank god.

Claire's pov:
"Claire you better explain what I heard right now" Colby said. "I- look it was an accident. I didn't mean too" "how long" Colby asked in a stern voice. I personally had no clue what to say so I just said a number. "2" "2? What do u mean 2? 2 days, weeks, months? I know not years but" he says before he asked another thing I run back to Sam.

Sams pov:
"So are you guys dating I'm confused" Jake says making me laugh. "This is too funny I can't handle it" I say. "My guy good luck dealing with Colby" Corey says. "We fully support you like it's great and all but Colby might or will beat ur ass" Jake says. Speak or the devil, Claire comes running back here and hugs me while Colby follows behind. I carry her to the chair and put her on my lap. "We are fucked" she whispers in my ear. I'm surprised she didn't question how she was on my lap but I was more worried for Colby who was giving me a death stare. "Remove the we and replace it with me cus I'm fucked" I say to her ear. "Do we end the prank?" She asks "your choice we can either continue for a few more minutes or" "let's continue then" she says quickly. "So who is explaining" Colby says giving me the death stare. Claire sighs, "look we didn't mean for you guys to find out like this. We were seeing how things would go first but now it's too late." She says then continues, "Colby just be glad we didn't fuck" I laugh and decide to say, "or did we?"

Corey looks like a traumatized kid and Jake just wanted to know how this was going to go down. "Sam!" Claire says and chuckles. "What I mean is like it's better then if u came in mid like makeout session or sex you know the deal." She says looking at Colby. "It's not like we have made out with eachother or anything" I say so he doesn't think other wise. "Sam stop lying you don't remember" I cover her mouth knowing if I let her continue I would be killed. well fuck, I would've been killed either way.

"WHAT?!" Jake yells out. Elton comes into the room wonder why we are yelling. I signal that I was pranking them because I had hand gesture for him so he can stop anything before it goes too far. I whisper into Claire's ear telling her Elton knows and she nods. "Oh so u told them from what I see?" Elton says and now Corey, Jakes, and Colby's head turn to him. "YOU KNEW PLOT TWIST" Jake yells like if he was a narrator from a movie. "How did u find out before me?" Colby asked "I walked in on them" Elton said. I grab Claire so I can carry her upstairs. "Walked into what?" Corey asked. "Them making out it was fucking intense" Elton said, As soon as Colby heard that he ran towards us.

Elton yelled before he could get us. "ITS A PRANK ITS A PRANK COLBY" Elton yells. I put Claire down and run to get the camera. I turn around to see Claire hugging Colby tightly. "God damn it" Colby says. I turn the camera too Corey and Jake. "I feel like I was watching a clif hanger scene because I was scared but excited?" Corey says, "I felt like I was in a tv show with a ton of drama" Jake says making me laugh. "OKAY GUYS! That's it for today and that is my last prank in these prank wars sad I know right?! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!" I say to the camera. "BYE GUYSS LOVE YALL" Claire yells out. I end the video there.

Claire's pov:
"Holy shit that was a good prank Sam!" I say smiling. "You did very good for your first prank" Sam says making me smile. "That's payback to that other prank you did Colby" I said. Colby and Sam pranked me when the prank wars first started by making me think someone was breaking in. Now that Colby got his payback, Sam's payback is coming sooner then he knows. "You guys better get some rest because don't you guys investigate in 2 days?" I say "yep she's right we are after all staying overnight so we are going to need some good sleep." Sam says. "Im going to head out, I have errands to run in the morning" I say which is kinda a lie but not really. I grab my key and my bag which I brought downstairs before the prank. But before I left I needed to send a message to Sam.

Sams pov:
Me and the gang were talking when Claire grabbed me from the wrist and pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear the guys yell "OOOOOOO" like little children.

Narrator pov:
Sam gets pulled into the bathroom by Claire not knowing why. "Why are you?" Sam asks before Claire puts a finger on his mouth making him go silent. Claire goes up to his ear and says "don't think I forgot about your payback my love" hearing that made Sam go flustered. "But for ur payback it's going to be a bit different then Colby's because after all, you aren't my sibling"

Claire looks into Sam's blue eyes. "I had fun today and hope we can do it again." She says then kisses his cheek. "After all I didn't mind being on your lap it was quite comfy and you didn't seem to mind it either." Claire says in such a calm innocent tone making chills go up Sam's spine. "Make sure to check your phone love, see you later" Claire messing Sam's hair a little before walking out.

"Y-yeah talk to you later" Sam says nervous. Claire walks out of the bathroom with Sam following behind and just goes straight to his room to collect his thoughts. "Took you long enough I wanted my goodbye hug" Colby said hugging Claire. "I need an emotional hug" Corey still semi traumatized. "I just feel left out I want a hug too" Jake says, "me too!" Elton says after him.

Claire hugs them both. "Are you sure it was a prank because it looked like you guys were having a makeout session?" Jake says as Claire reaches the door. "Sam knows what happened but I know damn well he won't say shit. Plus it's going to be fun to see what you think we did" Claire says then leaves.

(Long ass fucking chapter aka 2380 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 33 5
―❝ Cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too Tryna be careful with the words I use. I say it cause I'm dying to. I'm s...
3.1K 84 14
Colby Brock FanFIC. Second book I am writing and I'm not going to put a playlist. in this story you would be Sam's twin sister. a lot of things with...
803 53 42
Colby is knows for being single.. and for struggling with the females and love... but all this start to change when he meets this one girl.. y/n.. it...
2.8K 73 15
Nesryn Michlen was a normal little girl, but her life was already fucked up. It just got worse as she got older, she somehow passed highschool. Now...