heartbroken (matthew espinosa)

By destinyweird

this is a matthew espinosa fanfiction somebody will be heart broken and there will be a few cliff hangers bu... More

chapter 2

chapter 1

28 1 2
By destinyweird

Matthew Espinaso fanfiction

Matt p.o.v
My mom told me we are having dinner tonight with out new neighbors the smith's. I don't want to have to eat with them nobody has even seen Tara or her Older brother Nick. Everybody at school has been sayings that Tara is a big bitch while Nick was way to cocky I don't even want to have see them I was hoping to avoid them.

I have 2 hours to get ready my my mom sas I have to look nice and can't wear whatever I usually wear. So I took a shower and pit on skinny jeans vans and a plain red hoodie. Ugg I still have a hour before I meet them.

~skip to dinner

"Matthew come meet the smith's" I walk down the stairs to see a beutiful blond with light blue eyes she was wearing a a white crop top with black high waisted rip skinny jeans and black vans. She only had a little skin showing she had a perfect tan.

I instantly knew she would be mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

331K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
79.8K 268 11
As the title says
15.8K 480 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...