Son Goken Tempest: The Saiyan...

By Bolt8091

In another universe in a different time.. Son Goken, was 23 years old when he, sacrificing himself to save hi... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Chapter 1 Son Ryu
Chapter 2: Goken meets Goblins
Chapter 4 Rimuru Tempest

Chapter 3: Battle at The Goblin Village

210 7 3
By Bolt8091

It currently shows Goken and Ryu standing in front the goblins. And looking at them, to be honest they were.....disappointed.

Goken: (leans over to Ryu) I think we might've bitten off more than we can chew.

Ryu: Agreed.

Goken: They don't really have that warrior vibe, if anything I think it's a miracle they survived for this long. Now that I think about it the elder did say it took ten of them to take down one direwolf.

Ryu: (nods head, grunts)

Goken: Hey Ryu, are these direwolves really strong?

Ryu: (looks up pondering) Well to the goblins they are but to you and I, we could handle easily. I mean both of us fighting them would be overkill and just plain unfair.

Goken: Huh, Hey where's Uriel?

Ryu: She's dealing with the goblin's wounded.

Goken: Their wounded? (Looks at elder's son) Hey do you think you can show to your wounded.

Elder's son: Yes sir!

He escorted both of them to the hut where their wounded were....correction, what wounded?

Goken: Uh, I'm not seeing any bleeding or dying goblins.

Elder: Oh, Lord Goken! Lady Uriel managed to heal all of them so easily.

Goken: What?!

Omnipto: Yes, she can absorb organic matter within herself and heal it. Think of her as a living walking healing chamber.

Goken: Sweet! And since that's been cleared up. (Looks at goblins) Now let's work on the village.

Timeskip

It was night time as Goken, Ryu, Uriel, and the goblins finished putting up a defense around the village. Currently it shows Goken standing outside the defense sitting on the ground. Uriel walks up near Goken on the other side of the fence.

Uriel: Are you sure you don't want me to stand out there with you master?

Goken: (looks back at her) No Uriel, your's and Ryu's job is to protect the goblins in case one of the direwolves gets past me.

Uriel: Understood.

Just as she said that Ryu lifts his head up. He began to sniff the air multiple times which caught Goken's attention. He then looks forward with a frown on his face.

Ryu: They're here.

And just like he said the direwolves had appeared over the hilltop. He sees two wolves standing in the front of the pack. One that had a star birthmark on his forehead while the other had some nasty scars on his face.

Goken could only assume that the scarred one was the leader. As soon as the direwolves noticed Goken they seemed surprised.

Direwolf leader: A human?

Goken: (Stands up) Turn back now and never return to this village again. If you don't I will have no choice but to kill you.

Direwolf leader: (growls) You insolent wretch. Do you really think a direwolf would listen to a foolish human? Destroy their pitiful fence! Water the grass with the blood of goblins!

The direwolves charge towards the village however some of them were killed by arrows, shot from bows which were being used by the goblins. To the ones that weren't killed by the arrows, they were killed by some sort of thread.

Direwolf leader: What's that?

Goken: (chuckles) You can thank Uriel for that. It's a skill she has called steel thread. One that I copied and put up in front of the village.

Direwolf leader: This is your doing?!

While the direwolf leader said that his voice was drowned out by Omnipto making a call to Goken.

Omnipto: Hey Goken, can I ask you something?

Goken: I'm seriously in the middle of something right now!

Omnipto: Yeah I know, but I've been looking around and you've got, no apps in on here. I've already played the crap out if  minesweeper.

Goken: Could you just-? Wait I have apps? I have minesweeper?! How?!

Omnipto: Oh I'm connected to the internet from another universe.

Goken: Huh, okay well can you let me focus? I got to save the goblins from the direwolves-.

Omnipto: Heeeey you wanna play me at minesweeper?

Goken: You can't play someone in minesweeper, that's a single game!

Omnipto: Nah, see first I go, then you go and try to beat my time-. Uhhh, the direwolf leader just launch into the air and about to maul you.

Goken: What?!

Elder: Lord Goken!

Just like he said it shows the direwolf leader flying through air at Goken. Teeth and claws bared and all.

Goken: Shit!

In the nick of time Goken managed to reach his hand out and caught the direwolf leader by his throat.

Omnipto: Oh hey, you got him! Good job! He almost got you there.

Goken: Because you keep distracting me! Now let me focus!

Once Goken was done with his internal talk with Omnipto he looks at the direwolf leader with a frown on his face.

Goken: This is your last chance. Leave now and never threaten the goblins again.

Direwolf leader: You damn human! I'll tear you to shreds!

The direwolf leader began to struggle in Goken's grasp. His claws slashed Goken's arm and his cheek leaving bleeding wounds. But Goken was not phased let out a dejected sigh.

Goken: You brought this on yourself.

SNAP!

With one single motion with his hand Goken snapped the leader's neck. He released his neck and let the corpse drop to the ground in front of him. He then turns to the rest direwolves and gave them a vicious glare.

Goken: Listen up! Your boss has been slain, I'll give your two options. Submit, leave and never return to this village. Or you can meet the same fate as your leader and die. I don't want anymore blood to stain this grass, but if you don't submit I will kill you.

The direwolves just stood their ground and stare down Goken.

Goken: Damnit, it looks like they're not going to back down.

Omnipto: Lucky for you I created a new skill.

Goken: Really? What's it call?

Omnipto: Absorb, place your hand on the leader direwolf.

Goken did as Omnipto said and placed his hand upon the direwolf leader. Suddenly his corpse began to glow as it broke apart and turned into magicules. The magicules then flowed into Goken's palm. Suddenly information about the direwolf was flowed through Goken's brain. Once it was over Goken then grabbed his head and was panting.

Goken: What the hell was that?!

Omnipto: Think of it like that absorb ability Majin Buu could use. Only difference is that you just need to touch your opponent. You will gain their abilities and skills.

Goken: Sweet! If that's the case.

Goken looks back to the drewolves and took a deep breath. He used the skill menace to unleash a loud ear piercing roar. But it wasn't the sound of a wolf it was the sound of a great ape.

Goken:

But instead of running away the direwolves started walking towards him. But once they were close enough the laid down on the ground and yielded to him.

Direwolves: We yield, our pack will now serve you.

Goken: (surprised) Oh......cool. Wasn't expecting it but cool.

And just like that the great direwolf battle at the goblin village was over before it even started.

The next day

It shows Goken sitting on a stump in front of all the goblins and direwolves. Behind him were Uriel and Ryu and beside him was the goblin elder. Currently they were figuring out what to do with the direwolves along with goblins. Goken was pondering on what to do but he stopped when Uriel stepped up.

Uriel: Everyone, your attention please!

Everyone turned their attention to Uriel as she began to speak.

Uriel: Since the numbers of direwolves is the same as the number of goblins I have arranged a living situation. I will have you all to pair up with one another, one goblin and one direwolf. (Looks back at Goken with a smile) Does that seem good to you master?

Goken: Uhhh, yeah! That's exactly what I was thinking!

Omnipto: No it wasn't.

Goken: Shut up!

Each goblin was now paired up with a direwolf.

Goken: All right! Yesterday's enemy is today's friend. From this day forward, I want you all to work together and get along. Got it?

Everyone: Yes!

Goken: So help each other out and have each other out and have each other's backs. Now next we'll need to figure out food, shelter, and clothing. We should form teams to hnut and gather food, build new houses, and probably work on the village's defenses. (Looks to elder goblin's younger son) Alright let's start with.......uh.....

Goken leans over to Uriel.

Goken: Hey Uriel, what was his name again? I forgot.

Uriel: (sweatdrops) Master he never gave you his name because he doesn't have one.

Goken: What?

Ryu: (leans down) Don't you remember? Monsters don't have names unless they are bestowed upon them by a powerful being. Like you did with me.

Goken: Oh crap you're right.

Goken looks back towards the goblins and direwolves. He puts his finger to his chin and starts thinking.

Omnipto: I hear what you're thinking and the answer is-

Goken: (Stands up dramatically) I shall bestow names upon all of You!

Omnipto: I hate you.

This shocked everyone from that bold outburst.

Goblin elder: A-Are you certain my lord? You really want to give us names?

Goken: (nods) Of course! I can't just keep calling you goblins or direwolves. So I think it would be good to call you all something.

Everyone then started cheering.

Goken: (chuckles nervously) I know getting a name is a blessing for these guys, but this is a little much.

A little while later after everyone calms down all the goblins got into a line before Goken.

Ryu: You sure you want to do this?

Goken: Yeah, I mean it's not like you. You're an extremely powerful monster so naming you took a toll. But these guys aren't as powerful as you are, so it's all good.

Ryu: (shrugs)

The first one to be named by Goken was the goblin elder.

Goken: Hmm, yo elder, the son who died against the direwolves he had a name right? What was it?

Elder: Yes, it was Rigur.

Goken: (nods) Hmm, well from this day forward your name is Rigurd. I just added a d to your son's name, I hope that doesn't upset you.

Rigurd: No my lord! In fact (crying) I would be honored to have a name similar to my son.

Goken looks to the Rigurd's son.

Goken: You will be named Rigur, in honor of your brother.

Rigur: Wow, thanks!

Rigurd: (crying tears of joy) Oh my I can't believe my son has been allowed to inherit my other son's name.

Rigurd and Rigur: (bow) Thank you so much Lord Goken!

Goken nods and proceeds to name the rest of them.

Goken: Your name will be Gobta.

Gobta: Yay! Thank you. I'll treasure it sir.

Goken: Gobchi, Gobtsu, Gobte, and you're Gobzo.

Goken: (to himself) I feel kinda bad, needs names are just careless now.

Omnipto: Don't be. Even if they are careless a monster in this world would be honored to have a name. No matter how cool or stupid it may be.

Goken: Yeah I guess you're right.

The next one comes up to Goken and it was a girl.

Goken: Aw, (pets her head) aren't you a little cutie? I think i'll name you Haruna.

Haruna: (blushing) Okay!

Once Goken was done naming all the goblins he turned to the direwolves. The first one in front of him was the direwolf leader's son.

Goken: Oh boy, he's probably pissed that I killed his old man.

But then Goken looks passed him and sees his tail. His along with the rest of the direwolves.

Goken and Omnipto: Or not.

Goken begins to think of a name.

Goken: You know when I was a kid I met a wolf that I called Storm. Maybe I'll give this guy a name similar to that. Hmmmmmm.........(Looks up) I got it! Alright your name will be Ranga.

Ranga: Ranga

Goken sees him wagging his tail which confirms he likes the name. Suddenly before Goken could name the other direwolves his vision started to blur. He fell off his stump and landed on the ground. The last thing he sees is the goblins, Uriel, and the direwolves with a look of concern before everything turned black.

Void

Once again Goken was in the void, he sees Omnipto with an annoyed look.

Omnipto: So is this going to be an everyday thing with you?

Goken: Oh come on! They were happy, I couldn't just keep calling them goblin 1, 2, or 3. Plus they were really happy to get their names.

Omnipto: (sighs) Very well. I guess I can't argue with that.

Goken: So how long am I going to be in here?

Omnipto: Three Days.

Goken: Hmm, so how's it going unlocking my power?

Omnipto: Ehhh, not making much progress.

Goken: Damn.

Omnipto: Well good news, I unlocked one of your skills.

Goken: (Excited) Really?! Which one?

Omnipto: Ultra instinct.

Goken: Hell yeah!

Omnipto: Yes but it's not a technique anymore it's a skill now. It's the complete FULLY mastered version that all the angels have. You don't even have to activate it or transform, it will active 24/7.

Goken: Alright!

Omnipto: Also, I sensed a presence from the cave of Veldora. Something has been making it's way to the entrance of the cave.

Goken: What is it?

Omnipto: I don't know. But from what I can sense this thing has the presence of Veldora within it.

Goken: You think it's the thing that was responsible for his power's disappearance?

Omnipto: Without a doubt.

Goken: You think it's going to be a threat?

Omnipto: (looks up closes eyes and senses, opens eyes) I sense no hostile intent. If anything it seems to be confused and just trying to find it's way out. (Looks at him) Just keep your senses up, you may encounter this being eventually.

Goken: (nods, looks around) So what am I supposed to do for the next three days until I wake up?

Omnipto: (summons board) Wanna play chess?

Goken:........(shrugs) Eh, why not?

Three Days Later

It currently shows Goken resting on a mat until he twitched. He raised his legs back and jumps to his feet.

Goken: I LIVE AGAIN!

Goblin girl: Oh, Lord Goken. You're finally awake.

Goken sees a goblin girl who was taller than the other goblins. She was as tall as an average human female and had a large cleavage. Which was weird considering Goken didn't see her around before he fell unconscious.

Goken:😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐.....Who the hell are you?

Goblin girl: Of course you don't recognize me. I'm the Goblin you named Haruna three days ago.

Goken: (shocked) Hmm?

Haruna: The one that you petted.

Goken: (still Shocked) Hmm?

Haruna: The one (blushes) you called a little cutie.

Goken: (still shocked) Hmmmmmmm?

Haruna: (walks away) Hold on, i'll go fetch Elder Rigurd and Lady Uriel for you.

Goken: (still shocked) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

After she left Goken had one thing to say.

Goken: I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Rigurd: Lord Goken! I'm so happy that you've finally recovered.

Goken: Rigurd hey! Was that really...(trails off)

Rigurd: Heh!

Goken: (comically shocked) WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Uriel the enter the tent.

Uriel: It's Rigurd master, do you not remember? You gave the goblins and direwolves names.

Goken: Well yeah, I knew it was going to change them. But compared to Ryu this was an upgrade, his was a downgrade!

Rigurd: (poses) Lady Uriel is correct sir! Unlike with Sir Ryu, we goblins ranks have increased and evolve into something more powerful. Like the handsome specimen you see here.

Omnipto: He's really enjoying this.

Goken: Uh Okay.

BOOM!

Goken, Uriel, and Rigurd: Ahhh!

There was a loud crash as something came crashing through the wall. When the smoke clears Goken finds his face planted between Uriel's large cleavage. Uriel opened her eyes and looks down in surprise and blushes.

Uriel: (blushing, nervously) I-I-I'm sorry master!

Goken: (muffled) It's fine, just get off.

She gets off Goken so that he can see what crashed through the wall. His eyes widened as he saw that it was a larger version of Ranga with a horn. Coming in behind him was Ryu who stepped over the debris.

Ranga: Master! You're awake! Allow me to express my utmost joy for your recovery!

Goken: Ranga? Is that really you?

Ranga and Ryu: Yes.

Suddenly Ranga starts shaking his violently in excitement. So hard that it ends up creating a whirlwind that blows Goken through the roof and blows him into the air.

Goken: SON GOKEN'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

Rigurd: LORD GOKEN!

Ranga and Uriel: MASTER!

Ryu:.....Eh, he'll be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.5K 40
Ok so basically, this is just one big story of how you and Goku Black came to be; Basically, you're a saiyan from earth but you didn't exactly know a...
742 3 19
As a young teenager, Prince Vegeta inquires about Kakarot and is sent to track him down and retrieve, or kill, him. But Vegeta underestimated the str...
7.3K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
1.8K 89 11
What happens when goten and trunks are bored and want someone to play with and they use the dragon balls to wish for younger versions of their father...