Gloss and Salt | Simon "Ghost...

By shutupjudy

A botched mission gets the 141 involved with the NSA. The Agent and Ghost share a professionally distant rela... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilouge

2

3.1K 95 37
By shutupjudy

The band finally snaps and Ghost gets his hand on the Agent. Or rather, between her legs.

---

"You always been with the NSA Gloss?" Soap questions over his glass of some cheap amber liquid in a dimly lit common room in Camp Bondsteel.

"That's classified MacTavish." she answers with a small condescending smile.

Soap rolls his eyes at her and bickers at her about that's all she ever says to him. Which is true, but Ghost gets it. Not like he chats about himself with everybody over a cup of tea.

The cloud still hangs over her head, she's been nursing her beer over the last hour while Price and Gaz play a game of cards at a table next to them. Ghost has never prodded her for what's going on after the night she fell asleep on top of him.

They're back to the safety of the US Army camp after cleaning up in Serbia. Just another night and they can board the Osprey back to their main base. The mission went on without a hitch. A few nicks and scrapes, but they've all had worse before. Ghost's eyes catch on to the bandage on her cheek where a stray bullet broke her skin.The adrenaline within him has begun to subside, opening up space in his head for other things. His thumb presses against the side of his glass, pretending it's her cheek under his finger. Would there be tears? She would like it, he's sure of it. He knows how pain makes you feel when you're in her state.

The liquid in Ghost's glass sloshes as he shifts. Johnny is still pressing her for any kind of information while she absentmindedly types something on her OPSAT. If Ghost ever gets his hands on her, that thing is coming off, no inch of her skin's going to be covered.

"I mean, come on lass. You've got communication implants, wouldn't surprise me if yer chipped or some shit. That's some fuckin' spy shit if I ever heard, right Lt.?"

Ghost just shrugs. To be fair, he was a little taken aback the first time he witnessed what Johnny's describing right now. When she's not wearing regular comm equipment, all she does is press a specific spot on her neck to talk. A cochlear implant makes sure she receives from the other end. She explained the specifics of the technology before, but Ghost had tuned out by that point.

Price says something from the table about not getting involved with something he doesn't want to be a part of and Soap genuinely looks like a kicked puppy. She notices, her gaze softening.

"I was a Marine."

Soap's head snaps back to her, mouth ajar. Gaz swears under his breath, something about 20 quid going into the toilet, and throws his cards onto the table. Her brows knit together in confusion and go up just as quick as she realizes what they're talking about. Gaz was the first to make assumptions about what her career had looked like.

It was the first time she'd ever gone out into enemy territory alone, Ghost's eyes following her dark figure through a scope, while they all waited at the lookout spot.

"Making bets about me when I'm not around, real class act boys." she sighs and empties her beer.

"My money was on the Navy, you know?" Gaz tells her.

A laugh leaves her, the first one any of them have heard from her in a long time. Ghost likes it when she laughs, it's light and soft. More so likes it when she does it as she takes a life. He only heard it once, two days ago as she painted the wall with the brains of the head guy of the smuggling ring. Price had looked a little concerned but the corner of Ghost's mouth had curled up, it reminded him of himself. Something really heavy has to be weighing on her if Ghost sees some of him in her.

"I had the Army." Price chimes in and she lets out an exasperated huff.

"Those unorganized dickheads? Thanks, Price. Really appreciate it."

Price just throws up his hands in defense, a sheepish look on his face. Ghost swallows around a lump in his throat. She would never talk to him like that. She'd have his cock or fingers in her mouth before she could ever finish such a sentence. His fingers curl around his glass again, the itch to drag her of to somewhere and fuck her dumb is back again.
Soap waffles on about how he always knew she was a Marine, they all have that look in their eyes. If he's talking about how they all look defeated and consumed by something, he's dead on.

"You got in on the game too Lieutenant?" she turns to him.

Her look is timid, like she sees the images in Ghost's head. She looks at him like this ever since the safe house, Ghost fucking loves it. Fucking loves how bashful she's around him now, like he actually whispered in her ear what he wants to do to her.

"Also had my money on the Marines." he tells her.

He didn't really care at the time. Soap just roped him into the conversation and besides, he had nothing better to do that night while they waited for her.

She holds his gaze for a little longer, something in it shifts. Disappointment? Sadness? He can't tell, her eyes close off more every passing day.

"Right, I'm gonna hit the hay." she says as she sets her beer bottle onto the table and rises.

"Ah, come on, we're just messin' with ya lass." Soap announces but she's already on her way out the door.

She walks past Ghost and engulfs him in her freshly showered scent. She smells sweet this time around, not having to mask herself as much as possible as before. Before his eyes, Ghost's teeth sink into the flesh of her thigh before moving up to where she probably tastes the sweetest. He leaves her bruised, marked, has her holding herself open for him as his breath ghosts over her glistening cunt. He wets his lips unconsciously under the mask.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow, wheels up at nine boys."

They all say their good night to her, Ghost just raises his glass. His mind is starting to wander again. He lifts the mask and downs the burning tequila all in one gulp. He feels it go down with a warm twinge in his chest, the aftertaste burns in the back of his throat. He knows that he needs to get his urges out of his system one way or another, whether that's following her to her room or rubbing one out at the thought of her. It annoys him that she occupies so much space in his mind, makes him want to slip back into old habits.
Getting his dick wet has never been a problem for him in the past, contrary to popular belief. But none of the others ever made him want so much. It was just all physical, not a care if they actually liked him or not. But what gets him hard now is her eyes looking up to him, how he imagines her hands grabbing at him, trying to steady herself as he pounds her into the mattress, her little whines and hiccups muffled by the sheets. He almost groans at the thought of his hand around her throat, pressing down and making everybody hear begging for his dick over the comms.

He settles for a round of cards at the table with the others before he gruffs out that he's going to get some shut-eye as well. The others just acknowledge him curtly, and he's out the door. The base has a simple layout and Ghost's never really one to get lost. The Army provided them with single rooms for all of them and he knows he has to pass hers to get to his. The corridors are dimly lit, all other personnel had been in bed already by the time they arrived. His feet come to a halt before her door, he doesn't really mean to. But her scent drifts around his mind again, she smells good enough to eat. Maybe she's crying again, Ghost could offer her more comfort this time around, replacing her sad tears with those of overstimulation.
Even if she refuses him, he has to see it with his own eyes. She has to tell him that she doesn't want him to ruin her.

After three soft knocks and some shuffling from the other side, the door cracks open, revealing her small form before him. The visual that greets him hits like a freight train. Her cheeks are flushed, alongside a portion of her neck and chest, disappearing down the collar of her loose shirt. Lips pink, like she's been biting at them again, slightly lidded eyes glossed over. But not with tears. He just caught her red handed while she's trying to get herself off. The realization makes him throw everything else out of the window. Fuck subtelty.

"Yeah?" she asks when he doesn't say anything.

"You want some help with that Gloss?" he jerks his head down to her hand that hangs loosely next to her hastily put on shorts.

Her eyes widening with the knowledge that Ghost knows exactly what she is doing is something that he remembers for a long time afterwards. She stutters a bit, trying to worm her way out of the embarrassment but her foot sliding back from the door lets Ghost know exactly what she wants. He crowds her back into the room, sliding the door shut behind him. The click of the lock represents a finality that makes Ghost's bones feel heavy. No turning back now.

All his fantasies will become reality.

She gulps, eyes raking over his body in the dim light of the bedside lamp. Just like they always do. She's not as subtle as she thinks she is most of the time. He knows, he fucking knows that he's doing something to her. She looks almost scared of him, it riles him up to no end, he already feels the pull in his abdomen.

"Ghost, I-" she blabbers, but he'll have none of it.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, shorts off."

Her chest heaves with heavy breaths, his eyes catch on her hard nipples through the fabric. He doesn't know where he wants to put his hands first, but her throat wouldn't be a bad first choice if she doesn't fucking move within the next second.

He lets her off this time with a jerk of his head towards the bed as she still looks at him like a confused little deer.

She shuffles over to the bed and hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts, but hesitates. Ghost steps up close behind her, his chest brushing her back. A quick hand of his brushes her hair over her shoulder as he leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Can't help you if you don't take off your shorts, love."

Her lashes flutter when she takes in a shaky breath as Ghost's fingers hook into the band alongside her.

"Do you want me to help you?"

A little nod from her.

"Words, Gloss."

He's fully hard by the time she pushes her butt into him and sighs: "Yes, Ghost."

The shorts slide down in a fluid motion, Ghost can't help but to let his fingers glide over the sides of her legs and up her round ass while he rises from behind her after getting her to step out of the garment. The feeling of her skin under his fingers is a thousand times better than what he had imagined. Soft and warm, rigid muscle if you were to prod a bit deeper.
A little push from him and she turns around and sits before him. He can tell that she doesn't know where to look, not wanting to stare, as her eyes avert from him.

He just has to make sure one last time that his otherwise excellent observational skills haven't failed him with her. A hand slides around her jaw, pulling upwards, giving her wordless instruction on where she has to look.

And Ghost can't help but smile under the mask. There's already so much lust clouding her irises, he's hit the target dead on, once again. Finally his thumb can swipe over her face, dig into her soft cheeks, swipe over the bandage. That gets him a sharp inhale through teeth, but no protest. Her lips are so fucking soft, they always are, now Ghost gets to feel it for himself. He almost explodes on the spot as they open up slightly, an invitation for him to push further.

"Gonna take care of ya Gloss, mhm?" he slurs down at her.

Her mouth is shy for the first few seconds, her tongue lapping at him with little kitten licks. He pushes his thumb down and her lips close around his digit.
All his senses scream at him to take, to fuck, to mark, when she tentatively starts to suck. But she doesn't deserve to get all of him the first time. Not yet. Not with how she acts.
His finger slides out of her wet mouth to trace over her bottom lip again. She almost looks sad as he retracts his hand to bend down and untie his boots. No need to make a mess, at least not with his shoes. Her eyes follow him as he gets on the bed, his back resting against the wall the bed is pushed up to.

A little yelp leaves her as he pulls her back between his legs, back flush to his chest. Ghost is certain she can feel his heart pounding out of his chest, but it doesn't matter when he smells her shampoo through the mask or feels her hands clutching his thighs.

"Spread your legs baby, come on." he whispers into her ear.

She's so fucking obedient like this and Ghost loves it, no trace of the agent left in her. Just something for Ghost to play with. His hands trace over the inside of her thighs and her head tips back onto his shoulder as she sighs. So fucking responsive, and he hasn't even gotten to the best part yet. She slides down his front to open her legs wider, the top of her head now resting just underneath his chin.

The flat of his palm slides over her already soaking cunt and Ghost groans at the mewl she lets out. It's the best sound he has heard in fucking years and with it, the coil in him finally snaps.

He forces two fingers into her mouth, so far that she almost gags around them while his other hand comes up to grip one of her tits.

"So fuckin' wet already Gloss, you always so ready for anyone, huh?" he growls down at her as he pulls his fingers out of her mouth and starts dragging them through her folds.

She's already squirming in his grip, trying to push her chest further into his hand.

"Was thinkin'- ah, was thinkin' bout you Lieutenant." she hiccups as his fingers draw lazy circles on her clit.

Her words shoot straight down into his dick, he's so painfully hard. The way that she rubs against him through his jeans isn't helping either.
The pitch of her voice goes higher as he rolls a hard nipple between his fingers, but it's not enough for him. His hand reaches down for the hem of the shirt, snaking underneath to pull it up over her stomach and get direct access. A small lean of his head to the left and he can see her in all of her glory. Chest flushed and heaving with breaths that threaten to turn into moans, his massive hand over her breast, his fingers pinching and pulling. Her cunt glistens with her juices and spit, the sounds are fucking obscene as he drags his fingers over her clit.

And it's all just for him.

He decides at that moment that no one else can have her, can have this.

A broken moan spills from her as his two fingers slide into her tight, wet heat. Her cunt pulls him in, tight walls constricting around his digits in a way that has him curse under his breath.

"Fuck sweetheart, how are we ever gonna fit my cock into you?" he grunts into the side of her head.

She can't answer him, not with the way his fingers piston in and out of her, Ghost setting a brutal pace right from the start. Her mouth hangs open, eyes focused on the point where he fucks her open. A jolt goes through her as he curls his fingers at just the right angle, brushing over that certain spot that has her walls fluttering around him. She's so fucking endearing to him like this, another brush of his fingers has her pressing her legs together over his hand, curling into herself with a moan that could potentially wake up the entire base. His hand is quick to tangle in her hair to pull her back flush against him again, his mask grazing the shell of her ear as he speaks to her.

"None of that shit, keep em' open or I'm outta here, you hear me?"

A third finger joins the other two for emphasis and Ghost knows she must be seeing stars.

"M' sorry Ghost, please don't stop, please-" she pathetically whines at him.

Her small frame trembles in his grip, Ghost now pushing her head back against his chest by her jaw. His thumb slips into her mouth again to try to quiet her at least a little bit. Not that he wants to, but they're not completely alone. She's even more soaked than before, his fingers now sliding in and out of her with ease. What he wouldn't do for a mirror on the wall opposite to them, just the sight of her tiny hole quivering around his fingers would be enough for him to cum in his pants.

She freezes as footsteps approach from outside the door, but Ghost isn't having any of it. His hand clamps over her mouth, drawing his fingers out of her with a filthy sound. Her stifled moans turn frantic as the flat of all his five fingers swipe over her clit at a rapid and unforgiving pace. Her frenzied breaths puff over his hand at her mouth, she's so close, he can feel it vibrating through her. She clenches around nothing as Ghost's fingers continue to push her closer and closer, her nails digging into the meat of Ghost's thighs.

She mumbles something behind his hand, Ghost has a hard time making out what she wants from him over the sounds of her breathing and the wet sounds of his fingers abusing her cunt.

"You need more baby? Think you earned it?" he whispers to her and almost chuckles at her frenzied nodding.

One, two, three, quick slaps to her clit and her whole body goes rigid in Ghost's grip. Of course she fucking gets off on pain, Ghost has so much more he can give her, so many ideas flood his mind as she squirms and trembles. His fingers slide through her folds again, gathering the sloppy mess she's made. He holds his hand over her mouth as she comes down from her high, flinching at his touch on her oversensitive flesh. He only releases her when he feels a tear running down over his hand.

She pushes her hair out of her face, but it's useless as her body slumps forward, hiding her face in her hands.

"Fucking fuck Simon, that was-"

She freezes. Seems like he really did fuck her dumb on his fingers. Ghost just wipes his fingers on the sheet next to him and looks at her while she tentatively turns her body towards him. A small sound leaves her as she adjusts her legs on the mattress. Ghost smirks.

"Can't remember tellin' you my name sweetheart."

The picture in front of him is glorious. She's all disheveled hair, plump and pouty mouth. Her thighs still glisten with her arousal. The shirt is sadly too long for him to catch another glance at her ruined pussy. Her eyes search for a sign of anger in his, he tries to look as reassuring as he can.

"Ghost, I-, I didn't mean.." she blabbers at him.

"No worries, would be rude of me to get you off and not tellin' you my name. Though you were faster than me, being a spy and all that shit."

"I'm not a spy, god damn it!"

"Sure you're not Gloss. Now c'mere"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 1 12
[DISCONTINUED] I'll come back to this eventually 😔
355K 9.4K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
859K 20.8K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
1.7K 56 18
You've been a part of Task Force 141 for about six months now. You've cultivated strong friendships and a sense of family within the unit. But there...