The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

yDave16 által

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... Több

Bio
Origins
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
End of First day / Battle Practice
Class rep / USJ #1
USJ
Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!
U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

U.A Practical Exam and first day

3.3K 84 72
yDave16 által

yDave: "Before we begin, I just want to mention the fact that I've decided that when All Might is in his small form he'll talk like "this" But when he's in his muscle form, he'll talk like "this" okay? Okay. Anyways, ONTO THE CHAPTER!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku and Y/N made their way to their assigned Battle Center

Izuku: "I-It's time to do it. It's time to give everything I got from our training with All Might these past ten months."

Y/N: "Yeah. This is it. The test that will decide whether or not we'll get into U.A. It's mock battles, right?"

Izuku: "Mock battles... How can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their Quirks..." He said while looking at the other participants. "Oh, it's the person we met at the school gates! The nice person!" He saw Uraraka making some breathing exercises.

Y/N looked at Izuku, then Uraraka, and then Izuku once more. He did this a couple of times before a mischievous smirk made a way into his face.

Y/N: "Oho~? What's this~? You've already got your eyes on a girl~?" Y/N asked in a playful tone while wiggling his eyebrows.

Izuku: "I-I-IT'S NOT LIKE TH-THAT!!" He yelled with his entire face completely blushed.

Y/N: "Come on, my man. Go and make a move! I mean, I won't deny it. She's cute."

Suddenly, a hand landed on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku turned around and saw Iida.

Y/N: "Oh, no. He's here, too?"

Iida: "That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you two doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?"

Izuku: "N-N-No, of course not!"

Y/N: "Yeah! We're just here to take the test like everyone else to get into U.A!"

Present Mic: "Okay, start!"

Y/N: "Okay!"

The doors to the city opened, Y/N wrapped his arm around Izuku and ran into the city while carrying Izuku.

R.S = Random Student

R.S: "What are they doing?"

R.S: "There hasn't been a countdown yet! They're gonna get disqualified!"

Present Mic: "Eh?! Countdown?! What are you talking about?! There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! Don't let them have all the points!"

All the students began rushing in into the city.

With Izuku and Y/N

After running into the city while carrying Izuku, Y/N ran through the streets, before eventually putting Izuku back on his feet.

Y/N: "Okay, Izuku. I can't help you during this test, and you can't help me. We'll each be evaluated individually. Best of luck, buddy!"

Izuku: "R-Right! Good luck!"

The two boys nod and split ways. At one point, Y/N saw a 1-pointer robot.

1-point: "Target acquired. I'll kill you!"

Y/N: "No, you won't!" Y/N stretched his arm backwards. "Gomu-Gomu no Pistol!!" Y/N stretched his punch forward and destroyed the robot.

Y/N: "Noice! 1 point! Time to go for more!"

Y/N searched for more robots. Three 2-pointers and two 3-pointers robots appeared and surrounded Y/N.

3-pointers: "Target locked. Die!"

All the robots fire their bullets at Y/N;

Y/N: *Smirks* "That won't work. Because I'm made of rubber!!" All the bullets bounced off Y/N, and got sent back to the robots.

Y/N: "Come on, man! That's too ez!!" He said while doing a weird dance.

Time Skip

Y/N: *Pants* "Okay. That was fun. And if I'm not mistaken, that's 63 points."

Suddenly, large explosions began shaking the area. Everyone in the battle center looked and saw the 0-pointer.

Y/N: "WHOOOOAAH!! A GIANT ROBOT!! THAT'S SO COOL!!"

The zero pointer raised its hand and threw a punch that raised a lot of dust.

All the students around Y/N began running away from the giant robot.

Present Mic: "Less than two minutes left!" He announced through some speakers.

Y/N: "Two minutes left. How's Izuku doing? Is he okay?" Y/N thought with worry, but he suddenly heard something. He looked closed to the robot's feet, and there, he saw Izuku and Uraraka, Uraraka was trapped under some rubble. Izuku then suddenly jumped towards the robot's face and landed a powerful punch.

Y/N and all the surrounding students looked at Izuku with awe.

Y/N: "HOLLY SHIT!! IZUKU!! THAT WAS BAD ASS!"

The moment was interrupted when Izuku began falling rapidly, and Y/N noticed that Izuku's arm and legs were broken.

Y/N: "Oh shit! Izuku!!"

Y/N began running towards Izuku, but he knew that he wasn't gonna make it in time. When Izuku was close to the ground, Uraraka slapped him and caused him to float, before letting him land softly on the ground. Y/N eventually arrived, just to see Uraraka barf a rainbow.

Y/N: "Izuku! You're okay! Or... as okay as you can be with your legs and an arm broken."

Izuku: "If I can just get one point..." He dragged himself with his remaining arm.

Y/N: "One point? Oh, no... Izuku..."

Present Mic: "Time's up!"

Y/N at Izuku with a worrying face, before placing a hand in Izuku's back, with his eyes being covered by his Straw Hat.

Y/N: "It's okay, Izuku. You saved that girl. You can rest now."

Izuku passes out. And then an old lady arrives at the scene.

Recovery Girl: "Okay, good work. Good work, good work. Here you go. Here are some gummies." She passed some gummies to Y/N.

Y/N: "Yay :D"

A student nearby spoke.

Aoyama: "That modemoiselle is the backbone of U.A."

Recovery Girl: "Oh dear, he was hurt this much by his own Quirk?"

Y/N: "Uh. Yeah. He... still doesn't have much control over his Quirk."

Recovery Girl sighed, before giving a kiss on Izuku's head. Izuku's legs and armed healed back to normal.

Y/N: "Whoa! How'd you do that?"

Aoyama: "She's U.A. High's licensed school nurse, the Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl! Her Quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with such a reckless entrance exam because of her."

Recovery Girl: "Let's finish this quickly. Does anyone else have injuries?"

One Week Later

On the Midoriya household, it was dinner time. Izuku has been smiling at a fish for a while.

Inko: "Izuku...? Izuku? Izuku?!"

Izuku: "Huh...?"

Inko: "Hey, are you all right? Why are you smiling at the fish?"

Y/N: "Why are you smiling at a dead fish?" He asked while eating some meat.

Izuku: "Oh, sorry! I'm fine!"

When Izuku woke up after the entrance exam, he talked to Y/N just to tell him that he got a big fat zero in the practical exam.

After Dinner

Inko: "J-Jeez, I think it's amazing that you two applied to U.A.!"

Izuku and Y/N didn't tell Inko about their secret with All Might. Suddenly, Inko came sliding through the floor towards the boys.

Inko: "Izu-Izu-Izu... Izuku! Y/-Y/-Y/... Y/N! They're here! They came!" She said while holding two envelopes in her hands.

Each boy headed towards their own room to open their letter. Y/N was sitting on a chair near his desk.

Y/N: *Deep breath* "Okay. Here we go."

Y/N opened his envelope, and from it, fell out a device that projected a screen.

All Might: "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!!"

Y/N: "AAAHHH!!!" Y/N fell backwards, as he was caught off-guard by All Might's sudden scream.

All Might: "I had to do some paperwork that took some time, so I couldn't contact you or young Midorira. I'm sorry. Actually, I came to this town to work at U.A."

Y/N: "Eh?! You're going to be working at U.A.?"

All Might: "I just wanted to let you know that this is a pre-recorded message, so I'm not talking to you in real time. But, yes! I will be working at U.A."

Y/N: "Hehe. I guess you know me enough to know what I'm going to say, huh?"

All Might: "Indeed, I do!"

Y/N: "Wait, how the fu--!"

Suddenly a hand appeared on the side of the projection, as it was signaling All Might to wrap it up.

All Might: "You, young Y/N, passed the entrance exam. You barely passed the written exam, and you got 63 points on the practical exam. Now, I know that you may be worried about young Midoriya's result, but I want you to know that you both passed. He received 60 hero rescue points! So come, Yong Y/N. This is your hero academia!"

Y/N: "Oof. So close to saying the title..."

All Might: "Now, off I go!"

The projection went off and Y/N exited his room. In the hallway, he saw Inko and Izuku, both had a smile on their faces.

Y/N: "Based on those smiles I'm guessing that you already know, but I'm still gonna say it." Y/N wrapped his arms around Izuku and Inko and brought them into a hug. "WE PASSED!! WE'LL GO TO U.A.!!"

Time Skip

That night, All Might contacted the boys. They ran to the beach.

Izuku: "All Might!"

All Might: *Coughs out blood* "Who's that?!"

Man: "All Might?"

Lady: "No way! Where?"

All Might: "Repeat after me. 'I had the wrong person.'"

Izuku: "Oh, I had the wrong person!"

Man: "Aw, what?"

Ladu: "I was hoping to see him..."

Y/N: "Nice save."

Both Izuku and All Might sighed in relief. All Might raised both of his hands.

All Might: "Congrats on getting accepted."

Izuku: "Th-Th-Thank you very much!"

Y/N: "Yeah. Thanks! It was fun!"

The two boys gave All Might a high five.

All Might: "Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about our connection. You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges."

Izuku: "Th-Thank you for your concern!"

Y/N: "But, dang, I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A."

Izuku: "M-Me too! So that why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at--"

All Might: "Stop that!"

Y/N: "Yeah! Now's not the time to begin your muttering."

All Might: "I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor."

Y/N: "I see."

Izuku: "My body broke with one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it at all."

All Might: "That can't be helped. It's like if you asked a person who suddenly grew a tail to do a trick, they wouldn't even be able to control it."

Y/N: "Wait, so you knew that that would happen?"

All Might: "Well, there wasn't any time... But it turned out all right. It turned out 'all might'!"

Y/N:

All Might: "Right now, you're either at a hundred percent or zero. But once you can control it, you'll be able to adjust to what your body can handle."

Izuku: "Control?!"

All Might: "The more you train a vessel, the more you'll be able to move the power freely. Like this." He turned to his muscle formed and crushed to gas cans.

Man: "Wait, is that All Might?!"

Lady: "No way! when did he get here?!"

All Might: "Now we run, Young men!"

Izuku: "Y-Yes, sir!"

Y/N: "NIGERUNDAYO!!"

April

Inko: "Y/N, do you have tissue?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Inko: "Izuku do you have your handkerchief? What about your handkerchief? Do both of you have it? Your hankys?"

Izuku: "We have it. We're going to be late."

Y/N: "We have to hurry. Ah, wait." Y/N stretched his arm into the apartment, before pulling it back with his Straw Hat and putting it on. "Okay! Let's go!" They opened the door.

Inko: "Boys!"

Izuku/(Y/N): "What is it?!"

Inko looked at the two boys with a smile.

Inko: "You're really cool. Both of you." The two boys widened their eyes.

Y/N: "Oh, my gosh! Inko, I love you so much!" Y/N hugged Inko and pulled her into a quick hug.

Izuku: "Love you mom! We're off!"

Time Skip

Izuku: The acceptance rate for U-A High's hero course is less than one in three hundreed every year. Other than the four people admitted through recommendations, this year 37 were admitted through the regular, exam. Those 37 are split into only two classes. One class with 19 and one with 18 students in each.

Right now, they two boys are seen running through the hallways of U.A., looking for their classroom.

Y/N: "Class 1-A... 1-A... GOD DAMN IT! THIS PLACE'S TOO BIG!! WHERE THE HECK IS THE CLASS ROOM?!"

Izuku: "There it is!"

Y/N: "Oh, never mind then."

Izuku: "The door's huge!"

Y/N used his quirk stretch himself and be the same height as the door.

Y/N: "Maybe for you, short stuff! It's perfect for me!"

Izuku: "Haha, let's just get inside already."

Y/N shrunk back to his normal size. They opened the door and saw Iida and Bakugo having a discussion.

Iida: "Don't put your feet on the desk!"

Bakugo: *Smirks* "Huh?"

Iida: "Don't you think that's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

Bakugo: "Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?"

Iida: "I attended Somei Private Academy- My name is Tenya Iida."

Bakugo: "Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."

Iida: "'Crushing'? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?" He turned towards the boys at the door. "You're..."

The rest of the class turned their attention towards the two boys. Izuku immediately got nervous, but Y/N smiled.

Y/N: "Hello there!"

Iida: "Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--"

Y/N: "We heard. I'm Y/N L/N, but just call me Y/N. That goes to the rest of you as well. It's nice to meet you all! I hope we'll become great friends!" He answered with a smile.

Izuku: "I-I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida."

Iida: "Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea... I misjudged you! Both of you! I hate to admit it, but you, Midoriya, are better than me."

Midoriya: *Sweat drops* "Sorry, I actually didn't realize anything."

Uraraka: "Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain-looking one! You passed, just like Present Mic said! Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!"

Uraraka began punching the air multiple times while saying "Break!"

Izuku: *Face completely blushed* "Oh, well, um, it was thanks to you going to speak with him directly that I, uh..."

Uraraka: "Huh? How did you know about that?"

Izuku: "Oh, uh, that's because..."

Y/N: "Hey, there!"

Uraraka: "Oh! Straw Hat! You got in as well! Man, I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation? I wonder what our teacher's like? Aren't you nervous?"

Izuku: "S-So close!"

Y/N: "I'm excited!"

???: "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends."

Y/N: "Is that a hobo? No, wait. It's a caterpillar. Ah, or, perhaps, a hobo caterpillar?"

Aizawa: "This is the hero course." He pulls out some juice and began drinking.

Izuku/Uraraka/Iida: "Something's here?!"

Y/N: "Ayo. Do you have more of that."

Aizawa: "No."

Y/N: "Aw... ;_;"

Aizwa gets up and out of the sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you."

Class: "Homeroom teacher?!"

Aizawa: "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He said while holding clothing.

They all changed and headed into the field.

Class: "A Quirk asesment test?!"

Uraraka: "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?"

Aizawa: "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best results for the softball throw?"

Bakugo: "67 meters."

Aizawa: "Then, try doing it with your Quirk."

Aizwa handed Bakugo a ball, as Bakugo walked into the circle.

Aizwa: "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

Bakugo: "Then, well... I'll add a blast to the pitch. DIE!!!" Bakugo used his explosion to throw the ball far away.

Izuku: "Die?"

Aizawa: "Know your own maximum first. That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." He shows Bakugo's score on the screen and it's 705.2 m.

Denki: "705 meters? Seriously?"

Mina: "What's this? it looks fun?"

Sero: "We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!"

Aizawa: "'It looks fun,' huh?"

Everyone went silent.

Aizawa: "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."

Class: "HUH?!!!"

Aizawa: "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A's hero course!"

Uraraka: "Last placed will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't first day of schoo, this it too unfair!"

Aizawa: "Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you've got.

Now then, demonstration's over."

Test 1: 50-meter dash

Izuku, Bakugo and Y/N were assigned to race each other. As soon as the gunshot was heard they started running.

Bakugo: "Explosive speed!" Bakugo used his explosions to impulse himself.

Y/N: "Oh no, you don't!" Y/N's twisted his legs until they were like springs, as he launched himself forward.

The two boys were neck to neck until...

Measuring Device: "[Bakugo] 4.13 seconds. [Y/N[ 4.15 seconds."

Y/N: "FUUUUCK!!!"

Bakugo: "In your face, you bastard!! My Quirk's got more uses than anyone else's in this school!!"

Y/N: "As if!! I'll beat you on the next one!!"

While the two were arguing, Izuku got his score of 7.02 seconds.

Test 2: Grip strength

Y/N and Bakugo were glaring at each other while holding their grip machine. Bakugo gets 87 kg while Y/N gets 105kg.

Bakugo: "DAMN IT!!"

Y/N: "HAHAHA!! SUCK IT, BAKUGO!!"

Test 3: Standing long jump

Bakugo cleared the sandbox but flying over it with his explosions. Y/N twisted his legs into springs and cleared the sandbox, but Bakugo got farther than Y/N.

Y/N: "OH, COME ON!!"

Bakugo: "Is that all you've got?!"

Y/N: "NOT EVEN CLOSE YOU, DAMN POMERARIAN!!"

Test 4: Repeated side steps

Bakugo uses his explosions. Meanwhile, Y/N twisted his arms into springs and stretched them towards his sides and into the grounds. He then used both arms as springs to bounce between the two sides at incredible speed, allowing him to beat Bakugo, but also get dizzy.

Bakugo: "YOU BASTARD!!"

Y/N: *Dizzy* "HAHAHA!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BAKU--" Y/N didn't finish his sentence as he had to cover his mouth and run towards a nearby tree to throw up.

Test 5: Ball throw

Uraraka throws the ball an gets a score of infinity.

It was Y/N's turn. He stood in the circle with the ball on his hand.

Y/N: "Okay. Give it a good throw. Gomu-Gomu no..."

He stretched his arm far behind him, before retracting it back to his body at high speed.

Y/N: "Throw!!!"

He throws the ball and it goes speeding into the air. Aizawa showed his score of 705.1 m. Y/N fell to his knees before screaming.

Y/N: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Y/N headed walked back to the rest of the class while comically crying, and with Bakugo smirking victoriously. (I don't know if that's even a word.

Izuku was the last one to go, he walked into the circle and looked at the ball on his hand.

Izuku: "All that's left is this, the long-distance run, sit-ups, and the seated toe-touch. It's now or never. At this rate, I'll be last."

Iida: "It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this."

Y/N: *sniff* "Yeah..."

Bakugo: "Huh? Of course not. He's a Quirkless small fry, you know."

Iida: "Quirkless?! Are you not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?"

Bakugo: "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

Y/N: "Oh, yeah... You don't know..."

Bakugo: "Know what?!"

Y/N: *Smirks* "Heh. Just wait and see. You're about to see something truly amazing."

Aizwa: "It's about time, huh?"

Y/N: "Go, Izuku!!"

Izuku thinks about the people who encouraged him, before activating his Quirk on his arm.

Nothing special happened, and Izuku got a socre of 46 meters.

Bakugo: "You bastard!! You lied to me!! Of course nothing special is going to happen when we're talking about that Quirkless nerd!"

Y/N: "GOD DAMN IT, IZUKU!! YOU MADE ME LOOK STUPID!!"

Bakugo: "You don't need him to do that."

Y/N: "WHY YOU LITTLE--!!"

Y/N tried launching himself at Bakugo, but he was being held back by Iida and Uraraka.

Izuku: "Uh... Wh-What gives? I was definitely trying to use it just now..."

Aizawa: "I erased your Quirk."

Aizwa: "That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted."

Izuku: "You erased my Quirk? Ah! Those goggles... I see! You can era other people's Quierks with your Quirk by just looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!"

All Might, who was hiding on a nearby corner, was looking at the scene.

All Might: "He doesn't like media attention because he says it hinders his work. That's right, Young Midoriya. He and I don't get along."

Aizawa: "From what I can tell, you can't control your Quirk, can you? Do you intend to become incapacitaded again and have someone save you?"

Izuku: "Th-That's not my--"

Izuku was suddenly pulled by Aizawa's scarf.

Aizawa: "Whatever your intention, I'm saying that's what those around you will be forced to do. In the past, there was an oppressively passsionate hero who saved over a thousand people by himself and created a legend. And there was an older ones that fought over 1500 villains by himself and won. Even if you have the same reckless valor, you'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person. Midoriya Izuku. With your power, you can't become a hero.

Aizawa deactivated his Quirk and released Izuku.

Aizwa: "I've returned your Quirk. You have two turns for the ball throw. Hurry up and get it over with."

Iida: "It looks like he received some advice."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Bakugo: "Probbaly just telling him he's expelled."

Y/N: "You wished.

Aoyama: *To Uraraka* "Are you worried about him? I'm... not at all."

Uraraka: *Chibi face* "Who are you?"

Aizawa: "Will he incorrigibly prepare for an honorable defeat here by using all his strenght, or become intimidated and settle into last place? No matter which he chooses, he has no potential."

Izuku: "I still can't control my power. Should I let everything I can do hand on this one throw? Even All Might said that wouldn't happen overnight. This is no good! If that's my only choice,then I just have to go all out!"

Aizawa: "No potential."

Izuku began pulled his arm back, before swinging it forwards, time slowed down.

Izuku: "It's just as Mr. Aizawa says. At this rate, there's no way I'll become a hero."

All Might: "Hey, hey, is he serious?"

Y/N: *Tightens fists* "Come on, Izuku! I know you have what it takes!"

Izuku: "I have to work a lot harder than other people! That's why, with all my strength... I'll do what I can right now!"

Izuku focused all of his power to his index finger.

Izuku: "SMASH!!!"

Everyone gasps at what just happened. Izuku is seen with a broken finger.

Izuku: "It doesn't hurt as much as before..."

Aizawa sees Izuku's score of 705. 3 m

Izuku: "Mr. Aizawa. I can still move!"

Aizawa: *Smirks* "This kid..."

Y/N: "WOO-HOO!! YOU DID IT, IZUKU!!" He cheered.

All Might: "I came because I was worried, but what the heck, young man?! You still couldn't control your power, but you also couldn't become incapacitated. So, you propelled the ball at the last point of contact by sending the power of One For All to just your fingertip, minimizing the injury while maximizing the power...! What the heck, young man?! You're so cool!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yDave: "Okay, so, to make my life easier, I've decided that whenever Izuku speaks, I'll write "Deku:" At the beginning.

I hope you''re enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to comment and vote.

BYE BYE!!"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6 0 2
A girl who's trying her best to become great hero along side her friends and even someone extra special~❤️
405 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
94 3 5
After his mother's death Akarui Kagayaku had lost his drive to become a hero, until one day he was saved by Izuku Midoriya who inspired him to become...