Ninja Steel x Beast Morphers...

By SalexanderWorkshop

Set after Grid Connection, Evox sets his sights on eliminating newer Power Rangers teams to access their powe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

130 2 0
By SalexanderWorkshop

Megan and Roxy casually entered into Grid Battleforce with the former's clearance pass and the latter's name recognition. However, Cole wasn't too convinced.

"Roxy, are you here on visiting hours?"

"Yes. I am here to visit Ravi. May I see him?"

"He's out on business."

"I'll take her then," Megan said. "I could use her help for an upcoming Ranger Project."

"If you say so," letting them in. As they passed, he alerted Joanne to the intel.

Megan and Roxy entered into the Ranger Vault, unable to find what they were looking for outside of a Ninja Star Blade copy. The two searched into the evidence and storage department from Ryjack's collection and acquired arsenals from the villains, finding a slew of what was needed:

Megan and Roxy collected a broken horn, parts of a cane, staff, fan, part of a massive sword, and most importantly a hammer and spear. Scrozzle teleported into the base.

"Excellent," collecting them one by one.

"Drop it."

The three were surrounded by Code and Joanne leading an army of Grid Battleforce soldiers, each with their own spare Beast-X Blasters. On a monitor, General Ben Burke commanded them to fire at the robotic samurai and free their allies. A rain of blasts bombarded Scrozzle while two shots disabled the command collars.

"What was I doing. Wait Scrozzle's."

"You little!"

"Well it's time for me to take my leave," grabbing a starfish from Roxy's bag and teleporting out of there with everything but the naginata.

Cole took the tablet with Burke and headed over to the ladies.

"Megan, Roxy, are you two alright? Did you hear anything about Scrozzle's plans?"

"No, he ambushed us in the park."

Cole checked the evidence locker, and they checked the security cameras, using the database to recognize what they stole.

"These look like the weapons of the Galaxy Warriors staff the Ninja Steel Rangers fought against. Why would Evox want magic weapons?"

"Maybe he's been developing techno-sorcery?"

"I doubt that," said General Burke. "Grid Battleforce, deploy to the Morph-X Towers. If Evox is planning something, we'll be ready."

"Should we contact the Rangers and Commander Shaw?"

"If the situation gets too serious, yes. Tell them to be on standby if the Summer Cove mission goes awry."

"Understood."

In the Crystal Dimension, Scrozzle bowed to Evox. "Almost everything you asked for is required."

"Perfect," re-constructing the Reanimizer. He placed them all, and targeted the hammer. They revitalized into a fox-masked being with a golden-yellow garb, white fur, who acquired their hammer.

"I'm alive? Wait, who are you?"

"This is Madame Odius? I'm not impressed."

"Silence!" She summoned an Energy Field around her that pushed Evox back and blew Scrozzle into a swarm of crystals. "You," addressing the electronic messiah, "how do you know who I am?"

"My hatred for the Power Rangers is the same as yours, and I have five different colors of adversaries to deal with. However, if I want to take over the Morphin Grid, I need to reduce not just one ranger team, but all of them."

She looked around. "It seems you tried before and failed. Surrounded by too many imbeciles I presume?"

"Based on your history, I see you share my frustrations."

"Perhaps I was too lenient compared to my predecessor. My generals decide their fate based on their performance, while you use fear, and yet we still get what we want. So if I help you, what do I get out of it?"

"Galaxy Warriors technology seems to be very outdated barring your demise. I can provide you the technological resources to rebuild your lost empire and give you the army you've always wanted. Once we've eliminated the rangers, we'll go our separate ways. You're free to use your game shell to build your army and ward out the weak, while I get to deal with earth.

"We also got these guys for you," Scrozzle added, showing her the parts of her comrades' arsenal and bodies."

"You found a way to revive me using animal DNA."

"Starfish to be precise. It's easier to improve the regeneration process. Would you like to do the honors?"

She grabbed the reanimator, adding her own magic to the mix and reviving her fellow comrades one by one.

First was Ripcon, the screeching voiced, sword wielding menace who attacked his former second in command.

"You traitor!" She transformed her hammer into a blade, timing her swings against him, and stopping him with a simple mirror.

"My horns. They're back!"

"Our new partnership has allowed for this to happen."

"Where's the champ?"

"Galvanax is no more!"

Scrozzle chimed in. "We tried to get his weapon but they kept shooting at me!"

"Then get back in there," the demonic aggressive swordsmen roared before Odius had to swipe in between the two.

"Ripcon, I'm in charge unless the situation demands it. If you want to get yourself killed because you were too reckless, be my guest. But they went through great lengths to revive us. Plus, I have an idea on how to make you stronger than before. If you behave."

Ripcon put the sword away. "Fine."

The next person she summoned was Badonna.

"Who on Kamen 5 is this?"

"How rude," the pompous feminine being claimed, fanning herself. "Odius? Where are we? Last I remember, those two clowns had bamboozled me."

"Got a strong army of generals you got there," said Scrozzle with no enthusiasm whatsoever only for Badonna to swing her fan and blow him up into the air with little difficulty whatsoever.

"I've survived years on Sledge's ship. I'm much stronger than you think, you've rejected scrapheap."

"He was a Buffoon who ran a circus of clowns," Evox hissed. "You don't look any different."

She shuddered and hid behind Odius. "Who is that?"

"The reason we're alive right now. Show him the ferocity you did when we met."

She balled up her fists. "Right." Evox caught Scrozzle with just one hand. "I'll do that to anyone you send at me."

"She shows promise. However, my cyber villains can easily do what they do and more."

"Strength in numbers, Evox," summoning Cosmo Royale.

"Odius, thank you Mastee. But wait, how can I host Galaxy Warriors if the ship is gone?"

"You'll have to make do entertaining them for now." He bowed towards Evox and Scrozzle and tipped his hat while she reanimated the final two, General Tynamon and Brax.

"Am I?"

"Full height. Don't disappoint me or I'll destroy you faster than the rangers did."

"Thank you Odius," the dead eyed, gray-amber clad spear claimed. "I won't fail."

Brax, the coat wearing gold red champion, wasn't too pleased with his situation.

"Why do we need help from these inferior computer viruses? Let's go out and crush those pathetic ninjas!"

"Brax!" Badonna glomped on him much to his embarrassment. "I missed you," snuggled him.

"Who are you calling inferior, you theater drama reject?"

Robo-Blaze announced his debut back from the dead, along with Robo-Roxy, who raised an eyebrow at the new faces.

"Wait, my human half remembers these guys. Ha, almost all of you were a footnote in the Ranger Database," confidently laughing until she caught a sign of Odius. "Oh crap. Master Evox, you can't trust her!" She pulled out her guns while R-Blaze unleashed his sword. The other five waved the weapons.

"Consider this an alliance with our guest's leaders. Stand down."

Madame Odius snapped her fingers and all but Ripcon backed down.

"Let me access your knowledge on your adversaries. With my cunning and your intelligence, the rangers will be nothing more than a mild headache for Xandred."

"Deal. Everyone, pay attention."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3K 114 6
Now complete short fantasy novel featuring lots of Pokeshipping! Ash receives news that The Sensational Sisters have lost their rights to running th...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC