Sing with your DYING WILL!

By Precious-Little-Girl

The Namimori Middle School Festival is coming up again this year and Class 2A is in charge of the entertainme... More

Prologue: It's the School Festival!

Festival: START! First up: A Teaser from the 'Delinquent' and 'Baseball Freak'

2K 103 124
By Precious-Little-Girl

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Warning(s): A 13 year old's grammar, Epic Fail (in humor [if there's any] AND the singing part), OOC-ness and others that you can find.

Note(s): Please play the video during or after reading the chapter.

"Hi." Talking using a microphone.

"Hi~" Singing solo.

"Hi~" Duet

-

Chapter 1: Festival: START! First up: A Teaser from the 'Delinquent' and 'Baseball Freak'

-

The sun shone brightly upon the town of Namimori. There were birds singing a lovely hymn in its neighborhood, adding to its peacefulness-

*BANG* *BANG*

-but that was rudely disrupted by a gunshot coming from the Sawada Residence.

"Dame-Tsuna, you're going to be late, your festival starts today!" Reborn said before firing a shower of bullets to his student. "The opening ceremony is already finished!"

"HIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Tsuna exclaimed before scrambling to wear his uniform and going his way downstairs, tripping and planting his face at the floor in the process.

Reborn fired another round of bullets to his student, forcing him to dodge quickly before continuing going downstairs. Which in the end, tripped at his first step.

When Tsuna was finally able to go down, with his face meeting the floor several times, he went to the dining room to get a piece of toast and went on his way, muttering a quick "Ittekimasu" to his mother.

Like the usual, Hayato and Takeshi met up with him.

"Tsuna, Morning!"

"Jyuudaime! Good Morning!"

"Good Morning, Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto." Tsuna replied with a smile.

"Are you ready, Tsuna?" Takeshi asked.

"Don't talk to Jyuudaime like that!" Hayato harshly said to Takeshi. But then, this turned 180 degrees when he turned to Tsuna to ask the same question.

"Y-Yes.. B-But I am still nervous though.." Tsuna answered. "After all this is the first time doing this," He muttered under his breath.

"I'm sure-" Hayato was about to say something, only to be interrupted by Takeshi response, "Maa.. I'm sure it would be alright. This is going to be fun, after all!"

Hayato glared at Takeshi, before growling at Takeshi saying, "How dare you interrupt me while I'm about to talk to Jyuudaime?!" And thus starting another one-sided argument.

"HIIEEEEEEEEEEE!" And a shriek was the one who stopped it.

"What is Jyuudaime?"

"What is Tsuna?"

"WE'RE LATE!" With no more than a second sinking in to their minds, the three of them dashed to Namimori Middle School.

-

Banners and Decorations dressed the whole Namimori Middle School. In the inside, you can see that there are several boutiques and stands that were all made by the students. Everything that one can see were all made by every class, every student of the school.

With those, it gives off a welcoming feeling and ambiance that you would want to feel when you are in a festival.

Just as one could expect, a lot of people are coming in to the school. They are students from other schools, guests, parents and families.

Of course, the Disciplinary Committee is present in to maintaining the peace and order at their school, considering that there might be some unexpected commotions to break out. Other than that, they too are still in charge in making that the students are present and in time.

Luckily, the tardy trio, was able to avoid the Disciplinary Committee, and was able to join the rest of the class.

Being late, they had already missed the welcoming ceremonies of their school.

And following the schedule of their festival, they were supposed to meet up with their class right now.

"Is everyone here already?" Their class president, Yamaka Roe asked. She was the one who was assigned to make sure that their class is in order.

Everyone responded with a 'Yes', including Tsuna, Hayato and Takeshi.

"Well then, everyone prepare to go to your respective stations." Nezu said.

"Gokudera and Yamamoto, you two are coming with me. The rest of you, go to where you are assigned."

"Yes!"

With that all the students, left their 'meeting' place and proceeded to what and where they were going now.

This is the plan of Class 2A in Entertainment. They are going to hold various things that could entertain the guests and there are students who are assigned to be in charge. And at the end of their festival, they will be holding the concert, which is their grandest entertainment

For the meantime, since Sawada Tsunayoshi and Sasagawa Kyoko aren't supposed to do their 'thing' yet, they would be helping out with their 'cafe' - one of their Class' entertainment.

Taking advantage of their numbers, they would be the one to serve their guest of what they. It is also a way for them to spread the news about their concert at the end.

-

With Nezu, Hayato and Takeshi

Hayato and Takeshi were led to the backstage of the recently-built-stage. They were led to were the welcoming ceremony (which they missed) happened.

The stage itself is located in their wide field, where several of the guests always passes. This is where they are going to perform and have their concert. There were three instruments present, first is a black grand piano, second is an electric guitar and lastly, a drum.

A bright light was seen in the stage (even though it is still day time, it's really bright), grabbing the attention of everyone at the area. Soon, a crowd was formed in front of the stage, awaiting on what will happen next.

There wait wasn't long because, finally, two lone Namimori Students stood at the center of the stage, they are none other than, Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi of Class 2A. With Hayato going to the piano and Takeshi, picking up the guitar. There was also a drummer who entered.

The girls, who knew of them started to 'fan girl' while those who doesn't are admiring the looks of those two handsome students. Honestly, even the boys and everyone, agrees that those to look handsome.

Being the two of them, a certain group of females are squealing really loud with the words and sentences of, "Kyaaa!~ I ship them!" and "5980 for the win!" But let's ignore them, for now.

Takeshi removed the microphone from the stand, that was prepared for him and then said. "Good Morning, everyone! We're from Class 2A, I'm Yamamoto Takeshi and this is-" He gestured at Hayato. "-Gokudera Hayato. This morning we are going to sing and play a song for all of you! We hope you like it!"

When this was heard, it drew more attention, and the crowd- which became their audience- grew in numbers. Whilst the other students just 'Kyaa-d' for they would be able to see the two of them performing.

[ORETACHI NO JOY (OUR JOY)]

Duet of: Hidekazu Ichinose (Gokudera Hayato's Seiyuu) and Suguru Inoue (Yamamoto Takeshi's Seiyuu)

Both of them started to play each of their own instruments, with drums in the background. A piano and a guitar- although a little hard to make a nice melody out of it, the two were able to play it as if they were professionals.

The music they are producing is a lively one, clearly perfect for the first day of the festival. At the first note, it had drawn the full attention of their audience. It has a playful tone under it, making it more catchy.

"Makezu kirai na wagamama ni OORUESU~"
"Itsumo furimawasarete korogeta SUNIIKA~"

(Hate to lose and always stubborn ~)
(The always swinging and rolling sneaker~)

A quick yet powerful voice from Hayato started the song. Even though it is powerful (with loudness laced in it), it doesn't overpower its tune. In fact the way the guitar and drums provide the beat, it made it sound powerful. And the sweet and soft tune of the piano made it sound like he is telling his story.

"Sagashite~"

(Searching for it~)

Two voices merged into one. The previously mentioned powerful voice had been accompanied by a carefree yet a harmonious voice. This line itself seemed to be unrelated to the previous one. It is like there is another part that this belong; much like showing that this would be understood later on.

"Kasa mo sasazu ni tobidashita REINII DEI~"
"Ame de kikanai BUREEKI hageshisa masu kaze~"

(The protecting umbrella from the sudden rainy day~)
(On a break which isn't the rainy season, the wind keeps getting stronger~)

A mellow, carefree and harmonious voice of Takeshi proceeded. It sounded like it was telling his part of his story. It gives off a message that they were different from each other, their view points as well as their 'stories'. But among all those differences, there is something that they both wanted to make a point.

"Miushinatta maigo no kimi ni sashidasenakatta migi te wa~"

(You, the lost child who is missing, the right hand that can't hold out~)

Their voices joined together once again. It actually made more sense now, the thought of this is interconnected to the line where they first sang in synchronize.

"Ima demo mada~"

(Now again~)

It was the Hayato's voice.

"Mune no naka de~"

(Inside our hearts~)

Then Takeshi's

"Mayoi samayoi hikari motomete~"

(The doubt wondering seeking for light~)

Hayato's once again.

"Kogare akogare nigirishimeteru~"

(Gripping the burning longing~)

And then back to Takeshi.

Both of them are like finishing each other's sentences. Although each of them has their own point and story but it seems that both of them are ending in to the same thing.

"HEY! shougai kienai kizu naraba sore ijyou no kizuna wo kizuite~"
"JOY JOY egao ga mitai kara~"

(Hey! For the wound that won't disappear in your life, it will further build up the bonds ~)
(Joy, joy, because I want to see your smile~)

When chorus came, both of them sang together again. If you would take note the thought that they are expressing, the chorus completed the remaining pieces for that thought. By the lines, it was as if they are talking to the audience now.

"Nerau wa~"

(I'm aiming at~)

"Ippatsu~"

(One shot~)

They again went back to finishing each other's sentence, with Hayato followed by Takeshi.

"YES! HOOMURAN~"

(Yes! Home run!~)

After that, they sang at the same time, ending the chorus with a different way.

"Yume ya nozomi wa betsu betsu no EVERY DAY~"
"Hibi no seikatsu RIZUMU wa niteita futari~"

(Dreams and wishes are an individual everyday~)
(The days' living rhythm that resembles us both~)

Hayato started it once again.

"Ano koro~"

(That time~)

Repeating the sequence, they sang together again at this part.

"Hito no shiawase yorokobezu JERASHII~"
"Kyaku ni ii koto tsuzukeba soitsu mo fuan de~"

(People's happiness, joy and jealousy~)
(It's good to continue the opposite, that is also worrying~)

And Takeshi went on next.

"Muki ni natte mucha suru kimi ni butsuketakatta kimochi wo~"

(The rash you who ended up being hurt, the attacked feeling~)

Singing it together in the next line.

"Ima nara sou~"

(Right now~)

Having Hayato to sing this,

"Chokkyuu shoubu de~"

(In a pitch ball match~)

Takeshi proceeded next.

"Iiu yo miseru yo wakariaitai~"

(Say it, watch it, I want you to understand~)

Then back to Hayato.

"Ame ni~"

(Rain~)

Takeshi sang this, seemingly taking this as his 'counterpart'.

"Arashi ni~"

(Storm~)

With Hayato doing so.

"Nigetarishinai~"

(No one can run from them~)

And both sang at the end. Both of them had repeated what they did, they both have 'different' points again, yet ending it in one.

"HEY! shougai daiji na mono subete donna ni hanareteita toshitemo~"
"JOY JOY, akiramenai koto ga~"

(Hey! All of the important things in your life, no matter how long you're separated~)
(Joy, joy, the thing about not giving up~)

They went through the chorus again.

"Ichiban~"

(Is the first~)

With Hayato taking the lead.

"Toosouna~"

(Distant~)

Followed by Takeshi.

"SO chikamichi YEAH!~"

(So shortcut, yeah!~)

Then both of them.

"Kimi no kokoro made tondeyuke~"

(Until we fly to your heart~)

"DAINAMAITO mo shiroi BOORU mo~"

(Dynamite and white ball~)

"Haruka oozora no mukou de mattete~"
"Chikai no AH STARLIGHT sono hi made~"

(Waiting beyond the distant sky~)
(The vow, ah starlight, until that day~)

And their sequence was repeated.

They made it have an 'open' ending while they play through instrumental part of their song. As the sound that electric guitar gets higher, taking note that the song was going to end, Hayato then sang.

"Haru, natsu, aki, fuyu, owari no nai MERRY-GO-ROUND~"

(Spring, summer, fall, winter, the neverending merry-go-round~)

Putting off dramatic pauses between it.

((MERRY-GO-ROUND))~"

(Merry-go-round)~)

Takeshi repeated the last three words, for better effects and emphasis.

"Deai, wakare, kurikaesu kimi to mata ~"

(Meeting, separation, cycling~)

Before quickly singing the next one.

"Meguri au tame ni~"

(For the sake of meeting you again~)

With them ending it together.

"Oretachi!~"

(We!~)

Both of them took it to a higher pitch.

"Shougai kienai kizu naraba~"

(For the wound that won't disappear in your life~)

Then Hayato singing.

"Sore ijyou no kizuna wo kizuite~"

(It will further build up the bonds~)

As Takeshi follows.

"JOY, JOY, egao ga mitai kara~"

(Joy, joy, because I want to see your smile~)

And them together.

"Nerau wa~"

(I'm aiming at~)

Going back to their first chorus they repeated.

"Ippatsu~"

(One shot~)

"YES! HOMURAN~"
"LET'S GO! kimi no kokoro made tondeyuke DAINAMAITO mo shiroi BOORU mo~"
"Haruka oozora wo mezashite omoi wa tsunagaru AH STARLIGHT itsu no hi ka~"
"Omoi ga tsunagaru AH STARLIGHT sono hi made~"

(Yes! Home run!~)
(Let's go! Until we fly to your heart, dynamite and white ball~)
(Aiming at the distant sky, our feeling will connect, ah starlight, one day~)
(Our feelings will connect, ah starlight, until that day~)

But then they sang it together through the end. The sound of piano and guitar were left, finishing the whole song.

In an instant, cheers and claps were heard from their audience, noting that the number had increased, twofold. One thing is sure: everyone had enjoyed the performance, adding the fact that it was a new song.

"ENCOREEE!~"

"ONE MORE!~~"

And requests for another song were also heard from them.

Also, it has come to a wonder why the demonic prefect is still not coming to this place to bite the noisy crowd to death.

"Thank you very much, everyone!" Takeshi said, giving them his signature smile, making the crowd (read: his fan girls) 'kyaa-ing'. "Everyone is requesting for another one, right?"

A very loud "YES" was heard.

Again, it was a wonder why Hibari Kyoya hasn't arrived yet.

"Unfortunately-" This made them let out sounds of disappointment. "-we couldn't." Takeshi finished. Making everyone to let out more sounds of disappointment.

"Oi! You forgot to add the 'YET'!" Hayato interjected. "We can't perform another one here, today or tomorrow. BUT we will be having concert at the end of our school festival."

Cue yells of joy.

"Hahaha! I can't believe I forgot the 'yet'." Takeshi said. "Please come, everyone! There will be other students who will also perform like Kyoko-san!"

This got everyone excited.

After that, both of them exited the stage. However the crowd are still in daze of their performance and about the news of their 'concert' at the end of this festivals. But after a while, the crowd had dispersed and left the location of the stage, although still in mind the concert.

Still, the girls that are still 'kyaa-ing' VERY loud. for the Hayato and Takeshi. For the third time, it has been a BIG wonder why Hibari was nowhere to be found and not biting the noisy and annoying crowding people a while ago to death.

--

OMAKE: HOW DID HAYATO JOINED TAKESHI IN A DUET, VOLUNTARILY?

During the first day of practice of Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi and Kyoko, they were given the song pieces that they are going to sing. Almost everyone was alright to it, except Hayato.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO DO A DUET WITH YAKYUU BAKA?!" Hayato yelled. Him doing a duet with HIM?! If there is to be a duet, he would like to do it with his Jyuudaime! But no, Boreen-sensei, who was the one who planned this, didn't allowed that.

"It would be perfect with the both of you." Boreen-sensei replied. "Besides Yamamoto is not complaining." He motioned to Takeshi, who is only smiling and saying that it would be fun.

That obviously didn't convinced Hayato to agree with the duet. He would not have a duet with him. Ever. He woul-

"Gokudera-kun having a duet with Yamamoto?" Tsuna said. "I think it would be great! I'll be looking forward to it!"

"See, even he agrees." Boreen-sensei said with a smirk. He knows that this isn't going to be hard convincing the silver-headed bomber, knowing that it his student agrees with it, he would.

"But if you say that you don't want to, I could always give it to someone." Boreen-sensei taunted.

"WAIT! I'll do the duet with him!" Hayato decided. 'Jyuudaime is looking forward to this!'

END OF OMAKE

--

Precious-Little-Girl: Thank you for the wait! Here it is! Sorry if this isn't what you expected.. Although I hope you like it!

I really had a hard time writing this, especially at them singing. I never thought that this would be really hard, it's way harder than the one with Tsuna and Reborn at my other fic.. I'm really glad that I got this done today because tomorrow is our fiesta, then the next day, I would be busy then next, I will resume my training with everyone.. T^T I got myself a tight schedule..

I wanted to put the D18 (No Yaoi intended) ver. of Oretachi no Joy, but I think it would be better if it was the original that I will use. Besides it's kind of 'impossible' to make Hibari sing.. XD (Well it's possible but..)

Those who wants to request for the character that you want to perform (sing), please comment their name below. As of now, the requests are:

1. Tsuna [INCLUDED]

2. Giotto [PENDING]

3. Byakuran [INCLUDED]

4. Reborn [INCLUDED]

QUESTION:

1. Would you like me to include the Duet of Reborn and Tsuna in Canvas (even though I already wrote about it at my other fic)?

Once again, thank you! And I hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.1M 55.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
27.6K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...