THALIA

By awmhei

THALIA When a woman dressed in a black suit approached me on a train track, whilst I was holding a bottle of... More

Aesthetics
1. Caught blue handed
2. Its a bit out of the blue
3. A blue dress
4. New found friend
5. Sleepover
6. TEMPORARY family
7. "Home" sweet "home"
8. Doll
9. Cry me a river
10. Bachelorette
11. Mystery man marry me
12. Rubbish
13. Wedding day
14. In-laws
15. Brat
16. Truth or dare
17. BD
18. DD
19. Mirror
20. Preach
21. Tired
22. Escape
23. Best man
24. Questions
25. Girlfriend
26. Salute
27. Dressing gown & no shoes
28. Liar
29. Brothers
30. Robber
31. Bowling
32. Wanted
33. Adopted
34. Names
35. Greece & Girlfriends
36. Meet May
37. Family group chat
A/n
38. Private plane
39. Yacht
40. Sun cream
41. Talking heads
42. Usernames
43. Family?
44. Relatives
45. Tension
46. Trouble
47. Heart breaks
48. Farewell
49. Roomates
50. Secrets
51. Harassed
52. Footage
53. Storm
54. Golden boy
55. Creep
56. Gift
57. Pancakes
58. Invitation
59. Siblings
60. Rain
61. PDA
A/n
62. Bridal style
63. Greetings
64. Reunited
65. Self sabotage
66. Alley Ways
68. News
69. Forever
70. Family
71. Mean girls
72. Eavesdropping
A/n
73. Self worth
A/n
74. Old faces
75. Ghosts
76. Arguments
77. Apologies
78. Saving
79. Resolving

67. Pink, pink, and more pink

5.4K 144 8
By awmhei

Quote reminded me of Lottie <3

***

• THALIA •

The girl from the alleyway is so fucking beautiful.

A street lamp illuminates her body and she looks like a pink goddess.

Her blond hair flows down to just above her bum. Her eyes are the biggest, brownest orbs I've ever seen. Her skin is pale, and not in a natural way. She's wearing pink ballet kit and a pair of pink trainers.

Her aura is a ray of sunshine and her smile just adds to the light.

"Wow," she whispers.

"I look a mess, I know." I tell her, aware of the bad state I'm probably in.

Her jaw practically drops, "if you look like a mess then there isn't any hope for the rest of us, gal."

My eyes widen, "nah, girl. You're stunning." I tell her solemnly, 100 percent truth to my statement.

She blushes, however the tip of her nose tints red and then she sneezes. Fuck, she's getting a cold. "We need to get you inside."

"No no no, I'm trying to understand your love for the cold."

"Can we do that when you're wrapped up warm?"

"God, you sound like my Grandma Cathy."

"I'm sure she's a lovely lady."

"She's not. But you are." She smiles.

I smile awkwardly. How do you accept compliments? Was that even a compliment? I don't know.

A white rolls Royce pulls up, the window unrolls. "Miss Charlotte!" The man yells from inside the car. But he soon gets out and rushes over to us looking flustered.

"Oh, hi Dave!" Charlotte smiles innocently.

(Well I'm guessing she's Charlotte)

"If I hadn't found you, I would've gotten fired."

"Don't worry, Dave. I won't tell." She acts out zipping her lips shut and then throws away the supposed secret.

"Let's get you home, Miss Charlotte."

"For the thousandth time, please just call me Lottie, otherwise I'll start calling you Sir."

"Alright Miss C- Lottie." The driver, Dave, corrects himself.

Lottie laughs happily. She tugs on my arm and pulls me into the backseat of the expensive car.

"Uhm, my bums sorta dirty. I can...walk?"

"Nonsense, gal." She swats away the air, dismissing my comment.

After not too long of a drive, we pull up to a home and-

I choke on air.

"What's wrong?" Lottie asks, alarmed.

The driver looks through the rear view mirror, concern etched on his face.

"Nothing," I dismiss.

"What is it?"She warns.

"Do you have a brother?"

Lottie visibly deflates. "Let me guess, you want to fuck one of them?"

I choke on air again, "no." That was a bit of a lie. There's lasting sexual tension between me and Warren but she doesn't need to know that.

"What then?" She plays with her fingers and bites the inside of her cheek. Her bottom lip quivers.

I realise why she's uncomfortable. She must be used to people suing her to get closer to Warren and Hilton. "Oh my god, I'm here for you! I didn't even know you lived here, swear. It's just that... I know Warren. And I'm sort of running away from him."

She visibly lights up again in the matter of seconds. "Oh my god!" She squeals.

I flinch, "what?!"

"Your wearing the dress! How did I not realise?!"

My eyebrows furrow together, "sorry...what?"

"Warren came into my room the other day. Said he needed to buy a dress for a girl. We looked for ages together. We both said the one you're wearing now. Oh my god! I can't believe I'm meeting you! Wait... did my stupid brother make you cry?!"

"No no no! Warren didn't make me cry."

"Okay, few. Cause you're pretty. And nice. And I like you. Which is odd. Because most of Warrens girls are nasty."

Warrens girls

"Oh my god, that sounded wrong!" Lottie stresses.

"Don't worry, don't worry."

"Sorry," she apologised again.

"It's nothing, I think we're done anyway."

"What?!"

"Yeah.."

"Nooooooooo! Please no. Warrens been so much less of a cranky bastard the last couple days. Don't do this to me," she jokes at the end.

I laugh, "I don't know."

Dave opens Lotties door and I open my own and climb out. We meet, hook arms and trudge up the steps.

Walking in, Lottie takes me straight to her bedroom.

She opens the door and oh my days - I've never seen so much pink at once in my motherfucking life time.

"Wow... this is... pink."

Lottie laughs and makes herself comfy on the bed, "it's my favourite colour if you couldn't tell."

"Defintily couldn't tell." I tell her sarcastically.

She pats the spot on the bed beside her and tells me to sit.

Oh my god, this is the comfiest bed ever.

"Comfy, isn't it?"

"Mhm," I close my eyes, that's how comfy it is.

"What do you wanna do? Can I hear the story about you and Warren, please?" She flutters her dark eyelashes and widens her, already big, brown eyes.

I reluctantly agree before spilling the whole story.

By the end, Lotties jaw has hit the mattress of the bed. She's clutching onto a - you guessed it - pink pillow.  "Romantic."

I nod, my mind replaying the sweet memories. I've only known the lad for less than a week but I've already jumped off the cliff and am falling, hard and fast. "Yeah... I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so I always wished but never thought any of that could, I don't know, happen?"

Lottie sighs, "yeah, me too, girl, me too."

A moment of silence passes between us before Lotties soft, velvety voice floods the room again. "By the way, don't worry I'll get you out of here in the morning so my brother doesn't see you."

"Thanks, Lottie." I smile.

She reaches for the remote and switches the Tv on. The only thing that isn't pink or white.

The loud sound of a female news reporters voice flood the quiet room.

...daughter of the famous owner of Coopersons & Cars, Esmerelda Cooper, has been arrested only one hour ago. Evidence has been found of her abusing a child and even getting others to help her out. Further Information is still yet to be announced. Esmerelda has been taken into full custody at the police department of Surrey. You can find further information at...

Lottie switched the TV off. "We don't need that negativity in our lives. Let's do face masks!"

She's right. We don't need that negativity in our lives.

I don't have enough time to think about what's just happened, everything goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 48.7K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
671 175 9
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
0 0 14
We were alone in the dark, just the two of us, as the moonlight filtered in. It was just the two of us facing each other in the night, as it had alwa...
108K 2.5K 31
Thalia Anagnos-Loukanis A 14-year-old girl who has not only struggled to fit in at school but with the people that should have loved her; her family...