My sweet innocent angel

elitistuntilgas द्वारा

This book is a bad boy x good girl trope! This is my first book so plz no hate and I don't know how much smu... अधिक

Intro

0 0 0
elitistuntilgas द्वारा

Dallas's pov
———————- chapter one

I woke up to the sound of my super annoying alarm! I would throw it away and just choose to never hear it again but I know my dad paid money for it and I don't want to make him upset!

I roll out of but to start getting ready for school! I throw on a cute great and blue skin tight flowery dress with my high top converse and my hair naturally wavy!

I start walking to school cause my dad never wants to take me! I'm a sophomore in high-school and I'm 16 years old! I do have my permit but my dad says that I don't need my license since I can just walk!

I arrive at school and immediately see my best friend kacy waiting for me outside the building! "Hey there kacy!" I say! "Hey, um so I have tea have you heard about the new guy?" "Umm no what about it?" I was honestly confused! "He supposedly runs a gang and is gonna end up being the schools new bad boy!" "Oh no this won't be good I don't like mean people"

After that the bell rings signaling that we go to class! Everyone starts walking but I stay behind cause I don't like crowds.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

206K 23.3K 61
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
311K 4.3K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...