The Royals Of Seraphic || Tae...

By DarkWorld04

King Jungkook was devastated after the death of his dear one. But presence of Taehyung give a beautiful meani... More

Prologue
Picturized Introduction
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43

Episode 1

9.9K 452 27
By DarkWorld04

Azure :

There was a time on Earth when all the cities on the border of Korea were completely wiped out. The cities became barren, the blood and dead bodies giving the scene of a pile of wet clothes.

The forces were awfully strong. They had the power of killing a person with a snap of a finger. They were expanding day by day.

The person who refused to be with them was slain brutally. Therefore, half of the people join hands with them.

At the very end of Korea was a big forest. The forest was said to be deadly. It was the deepest and shabbiest forest ever found on Earth. No one ever tried to come across it. The rumors said " There are monstrous creatures in this forest. One who entered it never came out."

One mile before this forest was a small town known as " Azure". The Governor of Azure had no support from any nearby kingdom or government. The town was living on its own. The people of Azure work day and night, selling things in other cities and the money they get is distributed equally among people. Life was simple but hard there.

Now Azure was on the verge of destruction too. The forces invaded their territory. The troops were too dense to be stopped. They killed every person who came their way. The Azure was wiped out completely leaving the son and secretary of the Governor behind, who ran toward the fatal forest with a map given by him.

"Where is your pretty son, may I say the governor of Azure?" Mocking laughter was heard in the empty room.

" Away from your range" the Governor replied.

The man in front of him kicked his knee hard. The governor fell.

" Are you saving that boy who became the cause of your wife's death?" The man with sparkling red eyes confided.

The Governor remained calm.

" Imagine how your life would be if that son of you never came into existence?" The man smirked at the lack of response from the Governor.

Now it was the Governor's turn to laugh at these manipulators.

" What do you think you'll manipulate me? Huh?? I am never gonna believe your words, you liars. The death of my wife and the birth of my son is never your concern. May you all Rot in hell forever"

The sword passed his heart, leaving him dead in his pool of blood.

The men in the hall laughed to see the blood of the Governor spotting the floor.

" Done with Azure. What's the next spot?" The man with red eyes asked.

" We are done, sire. The next is the deadly forest. You know we are forbidden to go there" the man informed their head.

" Yes, I remember the curse. Move back to the main city" The Sire declared.

All soldiers of the troop move awkwardly leaving a sire behind.

Sire gazes toward the forest, and he sees an invisible sheath surrounding the forest. He gritted his teeth in anger and went off.

~

Two boys walked past the forest. One leads the other, holding his hand in a tight grip. The boy behind was lost in thoughts.

He remembered how peacefully he was sleeping until he woke up with howls. He roused up and sat on the bed, ready to run out but the door of his room opened. His father entered in rapid steps along with his secretory Namjoon.

" Taehyung son...go with Namjoon. He'll guide you with the help of this map. " The Governor gave the map to Namjoon. Who was aware of what was happening...

"Where? Why are you not coming?" The brown-haired boy Taehyung asked.

" Tae, please. Drop your questions. Just go..it's an order from your father" the desperation in his father's voice made him stand on his feet.

He grabbed Namjoon's hand who pulled him out of the house from the back door.

The scene when he came out of the house was unbelievable. The dead bodies of kids were in front of him like a pile of clothes. A sob left his mouth which was hurriedly hushed by a hand on his mouth.

" Taehyung don't. Let's go" Namjoon whispered.

Taehyung became horrified when he saw where they were heading.

" A deadly forest"...

He tried to stop Namjoon but the boy dragged him along. He closed his eyes in fear when he entered the forest. He thought to be welcomed by a big monster to rip him apart but nothing happened.

And it's been an hour since he is walking but nothing happens.

" Namjoon Hyung. Why is there no monster here?" Taehyung asked the elder one.

Kim Taehyung, the only son of the Governor of Azure, the true definition of beauty.

Kim Taehyung was born twenty-one years ago. His mother died while giving birth to him. His father and Namjoon are the only people he has ever engaged with. He talked to his town members but not for more than a few minutes. His beauty is always a threat to him. That's why the Governor hid him.

" I don't know Taehyung. let's see if there is something or not." Namjoon replied playfully to see the horrified expression on Taehyung's face.

" Hyung, when will father join us?" the blonde asked his brother.

Namjoon didn't have the answer to that so he kept mum.

Taehyung pouted thinking his hyung didn't listen to him.

They both walked on the path with tall grasses around it. Tall grasses and dark forests gave a horrendous look. Taehyung was slightly trembling while Namjoon was calm. Maybe he was the person who knows every secret of the forest.

"Hyung it is getting dark. Don't you think we should use firewood for lighting" Taehyung suggested in a low voice, for fear of being caught by someone.

" We don't need it. Taehyung stared at him with confused eyes.

But he gasped when he saw the golden light illuminating the map.

" Hyung hyung... see the map is glowing" Taehyung yanked his hand off Namjoon and clapped in excitement.

Namjoon smiled on seeing him " Taehyung, there are many secrets you don't know. But I'll be there to guide you with every step." He ruffled his hair. " Now come, we have a long path to go." The twenty-seven-year man said to a boy, whom he always considered as his brother.

They both walked for hours. A little light comes from the tall grasses and trees indicating the sun rises for the next morning. Taehyung was exhausted. He never walked for that long. He sat on a stone to catch his breath.

Namjoon stopped when he didn't feel steps behind him. He turned around to see his companion sitting on a huge stone painting. He was going to chuckle but froze on his spot when he saw a figure behind Taehyung.

Taehyung was unaware of the presence behind him. He knitted his eyebrows when he saw Namjoon seeing him with wide eyes. But his gaze was not him.

That mysterious figure places a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. His body felt chills. His nape hair stood still.

Namjoon walked fastly to Taehyung and yanked him behind to save him from that creature.

" Don't come near us." Namjoon threatened it by showing a dagger.

That creature chuckled and removed the veil from his face. Taehyung gasped to see a person. His skin was pale like ice. His eyes were so fascinating. The man was still handsome with wrinkles on his face.

" Sorry for scaring you, my child." The man spoke with a deep voice showing his little smile.

Taehyung smiled too. That person In Front of him was way older than him, but his skin was saying otherwise. He was wearing a black cloak covering himself completely. He has a long wooden stick on his left hand for support.

Namjoon took a breath and took his dagger down.

The man hyperventilated and sat on a rock, where Taehyung was sitting previously to catch his breath.

Taehyung and Namjoon also sat on the other small gravel.

" Where are you going, young men?" He asked, staring at Taehyung with his delicate eyes.

" Ahjussi... we don't know where we are going." Namjoon showed the map to him "It is our destination." He pointed to the circle where the map ends.

" Seraphic " The old man mumbled with a wide smile on his face.

Namjoon and Taehyung were confused by the names spoken.

" This is the kingdom you are going to. The way to the kingdom on this map is too long. I can tell you the short way to your destination."

Taehyung clapped his hands at the sudden offer while Namjoon was hesitant. " What If he trapped us by telling us the wrong way?"

" No child. I can't put my blessed child in trouble." He spoke softly, eying Taehyung again. Who smiled too not feeling any discomfort by these gazes.

Namjoon smiled sheepishly and passed the map to the man.

" When you see the field of purple flowers, turn to the left and walk hundred steps. You will stop on black lake. Some people will be there and ask them to take you to Seraphic. The next thing they know better." He pointed to clear land on the map where a purple mark was drawn.

" Ahjussi, you can come with us." Taehyung offered politely.

The man stood up " No my precious, I need to go somewhere else."

Namjoon bowed to him. Taehyung did it too but the man patted his head

" A broken heart is waiting for you Taehyung. You are going to cure his heart."

The man mumbled and walked away leaving bewildered Taehyung behind who was sure that he didn't tell his name to elder.

~~

My hands were itching to write it.
The first episode is here !!

Tell me what you think about the story!!!
And when should I post the next episode?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.4K 15
What really happens when everyone goes to Neverland to find Henry and what really makes Emma want Hook so badly.
2.4K 116 13
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...
89.6K 3.7K 15
When two people get forcefully arranged married by their parents. when they were even force to have a child yet they stay beside each other providing...
982K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...