Lost and Found | Severus Snap...

By mikeymorphine92

Soon after the death of her twin brother, Olivia and her older brother, Liam Wilson are sent to Hogwarts to f... More

Prologue | The Funeral
One | Home Sweet Home
Two | The Dinner Party
Three | New Enemies Arise
Four | Gwenyth Wales
Five | Potions Class
Six | Recognition in Detention
Seven | Trouble in the Forest
Eight | Class Disturbance
Nine | Hogsmeade
Ten | Occlumency
Eleven | Reopening the Wounds
Twelve | Nightmares
Thirteen | Hot and Cold
Fourteen | Regrets
Fifteen | Knockturn Alley
Sixteen | Christmas Ball
Seventeen | The Incident
Eighteen | Eavesdropping
Nineteen | Hysteria
Twenty | Tricked
Twenty One | Mystery in the Room of Requirement
Twenty Three | Bullied
Twenty Four | Seven Seconds in Heaven
Twenty Five | Trapped
Twenty Six | Rescued
Tweny Seven | More Nightmares
Twenty Eight | Legilimency
Twenty Nine | Another Lost
Thirty | Violence isn't the Answer
Thirty One | The Investigation
Thirty Two | Breakfast
Thirty Three | Interrogation
Thirty Four | The Lost Truth Found
Thirty Five | Mind Reader
Thirty Six | Draco Cursed
Thirty Seven | Hide and Seek
Thirty Eight | End of the School Year
Thirty Nine | Taken
Author's Blah Blah Blah
LOST AND FOUND READERS
Im Back?

Twenty Two | Friendly Get Together

8.2K 308 42
By mikeymorphine92

Author's Note

Finally! Twenty Two... Hope you guys enjoy :)

* * * * *

I sat in the bleachers of the Quidditch field, watching my brother chasing after the Quaffle as his team tossed it around in the sky. It's been a week since Draco's confrontation and even Snape was still ignoring me. Men, am I right? Gwen had a couple extra essays she wanted to finish in Herbology with Professor Slughorn in his classroom and I decided to watch Liam practice. It was afternoon and the air was crispy cool, been all week. I had my arms underneath each other, wearing a thin white hoodie.

I laughed as Liam almost crashed into Ron Weasley through a hoop, until I heard someone clear their throat beside me. I looked up to see Draco at the rails above the stairs wearing his infamous black suit and an expensive looking satchel over his shoulder, one hand in his pocket and my cloack in the other. I stood up and smiled as he walked up to me with an innocent smirk.

"Hey," I said, "Thanks. I was worried it was gone forever." Mainly because the walk after the room of requirement incident, he couldn't find it in his damn dorm. "Yeah," he said sheepishly, "But, it's in tact and clean. Thanks for the borrow."

"No problem," I said as I slipped it on over my hoodie.

Draco looked up at the practice and said, "Watching the enemy?"

"Watching my brother." I said warningly, sitting back down on the bleacher.

"Hmph," he scoffed, "Well, I wanted to know... You know, because you helped me out. Warming me up, I guess you can say... Er, if you want to go to The Three Broomsticks with me right now. I'll buy you a butterbeer. Or a firewhiskey, I'm a bit respected there." He gave me a smug look.

"Draco..." I said waringly and he raised his hand to stop me.

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend, Wilson. I want to go just as friends." he said with a small chuckle. I sighed in relief and looked back at the practice. Liam kept giving my shifty looks and I raised an eyebrow, knowing what he is exactly thinking. "Yeah, sounds good. It's cold as shit anyways." I said and followed Draco out the field.

We headed to Hogsmeade together, side by side. I looked up at the cloudy sky and admired the cool breeze. "How I die for a cigarette." I whispered to myself and sighed. "I wouldn't see why you can't smoke one now," Draco said, "We're out of school bounds."

"Snape took them, though..." I groaned and cocked an eyebrow to him, "Don't you remember?" Draco gave me a smirk and laughed. "Oh yeah, I remember. Here then," Draco dove into the back of his pant pocket and pulled out a thin metallic case, "Take one. Since the first time you gave me one, I bought some myself." He pulled out a box of matches and I greedily took the case and grabbed a long black cigarette from it and lit it with a match. I inhaled deeply and blew out the smoke slowly and nudged him in the shoulder gently.

"Aren't I the best influence?" I whispered, looking back to see a few students behind us giving us strange looks. "Liking the sarcasm," he whispered back. After a relieving walk to Hogsmeade, I discarded my cigarette and walked through the door. The pub was warm and busy, students bombarding the tables. Draco led me to the side of the bar, which was darkened from the lively atmosphere and we sat down. I pulled off my cloak and threw it over my lap and leaned into the counter. Draco kept his satchel by his side tightly, looking around worriedly.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he gave me a tight lip smile.

"Hey, Bose!" Draco called out to the old wrinkled man behind the bar, "Two firewhiskeys!" The old man gave Draco a sour look, but did not refuse. He pulled two round icy glasses from under the counter cooler and brought it to us, pouring half each with the liquor. He walked off, murmuring to himself regrettably and I scoffed as I held the glass to my face.

"He's not a fan of yours," I said, taking a long sip, clearing my throat from the scorching sensation down my throat. "He's not a fan of my father," he smirked, taking a long sip as well and mimicked my expression. "What are you doing here, anyway?" I asked.

"Nothing special. Thought it'd be better going out for a drink with a friend than to stand around in the castle all day. Staying with Crabbe and Goyle can really drive me crazy."

"Dunderheads..." I breathed out.

"Something Snape would say... You're around the bloke a lot."

"It's called detention..."

"Can't have enough of it, can you?" I shot a glare at Draco and he snorted. "I'm only teasing you."

"Hmph..." I took another sip and said, "So, how's the mission going?"

He looked up at me and scowled. "Nothing's going on, I'm not doing anything."

"Draco..." I started, but was solely interrupted.

"Miss Wilson." I heard that velvety dark voice behind me and of course, I jumped in surprise. "Christ sake!" I blurted out, "Do you sneak up on everyone? Or just me?"

"Drinking so early, now? My, and another date. How interesting you play your life, Miss Wilson." Snape said coolly, glancing at Draco who rolled his eyes. "I'm not on a date!" I said, "Can't I for once hang out with the opposite sex or will I forever be judged by you?"

"Well, I am just here to inform you that your next lesson will be tomorrow night, at eight o'clock in the Potions dungeons." He gave me one last look until he laid his hands in his pockets. "How did you know I was here?" I asked slyly, "Are you stalking me?" Snape gave me a bored glare and said to ignore my question, "Don't be late." I rolled my eyes and turned away, waving my hand in acknowledgement. As I heard his footsteps fade, I looked up to see him walk out the door and I couldn't help, but bit my lips to hide a smile.

"Blimey," Draco said as he leaned into the counter, "You both are like an old married couple. It's frightening. And, what lessons? I thought you said these were detentions."

"You don't tell me anything." I said and put my glass to my lips, "So I won't tell you shit."

Draco shook his head and poured the rest of his drink into his mouth and took a large gulp before clearing his throat. "I'll be back." he said, "Gonna use the loo." He walked to restroom and I grazed my finger against the rim of the glass patiently.

For God's sake, finally. Snape has finally managed to speak to me and the same sarcastic way. I missed his remarks and his company. I don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight knowing that I'd finally start my lessons tomorrow. I felt a hand grasp my shoulder and I looked up in curiosity. "Let's go," Draco said, "Let's go to Honeydukes."

"I haven't even finished my drink," I said.

"Well, down it and get on with it! I want some chocolate." he said, crossing his arms. I raised an eyebrow and said, "Fine." I downed the liquor and sputtered. I wiped my mouth with a napkin from over the counter and got up and pulled on my cloak. "Let's go," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the pub. "Lay off a bit, will you?" I said and ripped my hand from him as we walked outside. "I'll buy you some acid pops," he said, walking backwards, "C'mon."

"I don't like acid pops." I said with a grin as I followed him.

"Then chocolate frogs."

"Those are gross. I don't know why people even have the thought to put those in their mouths."

"Then, anything. My treat." he gave me a toothy smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you bribing me?" I asked, walking beside him, "I liked the pub."

"It was too crowded. Besides, I told you. I want some chocolate."

And I swear we were in Honeydukes for an hour and Draco bought no chocolate. He simple looked around, sneakily pocketing a small box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and fumbled in the licorice jars. "It's getting dark," I said, opening the jars, "We should head back." Draco straightened up and sighed. "Yeah, let's go. This place is giving me a migraine." We left Honeydukes, heading up the pathway. I took a cigarette from Draco and lit it. "Do you know how to play chess?" I asked, curiously.

"Not much of a player, why?"

"I want to learn." I said with a smirk.

"No, I don't play. Ask Snape when you both have your mysterious lessons then." he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

Then, a blood curdling scream emitted in the air. I stopped, startled and looked up the pathway. There, in complete awe and shock, was a Gryffindor girl floating in the air, screaming. I grasped Draco's arm and pulled him to me and said to him as I watched her, "What the hell is she doing? What's going on?"

"Out of m' way, kids! Get out o' the way!" I heard Hagrid shout as he quickly stomped passed us to the flying Gryffindor. A few other students started frantically running up the pathway, yelling, "It's Katie!"

"Draco- Draco?" I shook Draco's arm. He kept his eyes on the girl, Katie, then gave a deathly glare. "C'mon..." He grunted, grasping my wrist and tightening his grip, "Let's go." He pulled me to the opposite way and towards another road.

* * * * *

Author's Note

So...

Before you start commenting about the sixth year timeline, I know. I know the timeline. But, I fit it in here like this, so deal with it. :) Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 287 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
59.4K 2.1K 41
Snape x fem student *Slow burn* This is the story of Natalia Rokwood coming from a muggle family to Hogwarts and Her much complicated relationship...
330K 6.6K 45
It was (Y/N)'s sixth year at Hogwarts and she was more than exited to go because of her secret crush. While struggling with her mental health and cut...
42.4K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...