Eye Spy

By CloudyXAutumn

"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves... More

The Start
Search
Heroes vs Villain Training
Not so Shocking Information
Details
League
All Might
USJ
Name.
Detective Talk
Roots
Pulling Strings
Run In Kyoto
Exercise
practical foresight.
Recognition
Opportunity
Growing Tension
Accident
Sports Festival
Festival Crash
Doomed
Just What He Did
Death
Funeral
Aftermath
Detectiving
Advanced
Favorite Spy
internship start
Patrol
The Fated Incident of Friday
The Norm
Dorm
Returning To Normal
Steps to Success
Exams
Exam Aftermath & Camp
Camp
Devastation
The Shut Down
Revealed
Annihilation
Endeavor Down
Malice
The Anticipated Meet
Shie Hissaikai
Eri
Unintentional Bond
The Calm
T. D.
The Finishing Touches
Plan 365-380
Finished

Secrecy

2.8K 189 109
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"I look forward to working with you all"
Midoriya said, his eyes shining brightly with a warm smile.

"Woah, you're that quirkless UA student that won first in the festival aren't you?"
A lax voice from the table spoke.
He stood up and walked over to Midoriya, holding his gloved hand to his chin as he looked at him.

"Yep"
Midoriya replied.

"Nice! What you did during the festival was cool. Can I get a pic with you?"
The man asked, pulling out his phone and running his hand through his ash blond hair.

"Hawks this isn't the time. We have a case to solve"
A voice hissed in the background.

"Yeah yeah- smile"
Hawks said, smiling brightly as he took the photo with Midoriya.
Midoriya smiled as Hawks took the photo and put his phone back into his pocket.

"You're really just 16?"
Hawks asked, walking back over to his seat as Tsukauchi showed Midoriya to his own seat.

"Mhm"
Midoriya hummed, sitting beside Tsukauchi.

"Wow.
Well then, let's get to business.
Show us what you got"

Tsukauchi cleared his throat as he turned on the smart board and plugged it into his computer.
Midoriya watched as he read over all the data they had.

"Wow.
All this data that's worth absolutely nothing.

I've done a great job at keeping details hidden.

Now I just have to start releasing fake details, details that'll lead them down the wrong path."
Midoriya thought to himself as Tsukauchi explained everything.

"So far, this is all we know.
If we're going to progress at all, we need someone on the inside...

Hawks, have you had any success at infiltrating?"
Tsukauchi asked.

Hawks sighed, "not at all.
I've been searching for the members of the organization that might know Optic directly and take me to him but they're well hidden too.

And their base is a whole other hidden piece.

Currently, finding him is near impossible.
Infiltrating is on a different level of impossible"
He replied, a bit annoyed.

"..I see...
Well then... This is all we have..."
Tsukauchi said, frustrated with the fact they have little to no details at all.
He glanced at Midoriya, hoping he'd somehow come up with a miracle discovery.

But that was unrealistic, for even as someone as smart as Midoriya.
The lack of details could make anyone Optic, nothing connected, and no matter how much analysis was done- there wasn't enough details.

"Well they know about one of the import sights.
Hm.
There are many other different import sights, I could use this one to lead them down the wrong path.

I just have to start that plan here and continue it as Optic"
Midoriya thought to himself as he cleared his throat.

"So.
We know that the HKO is using this sight for illegal imports, right?"
Midoriya asked.

Tsukauchi nodded his head, "yes"

"These may be  really obvious answers, however, have you sent anyone there to watch the imports?
Have you installed more cameras?
Have you checked everyone at the import sights for IDs?
Do you know what illegal items are being imported?
Have you installed a tracker on one of the illegal items and followed it down to where it was being sold?"
Midoriya asked, rapid firing questions that they didn't even know existed.

"To answer all those questions-
Yes we have sent people to the import sights.
No we haven't been able to install more cameras.
No we haven't checked for IDs.
Yes we know what illegal items are being imported for the most part.
And no we haven't installed any tracker of any of the illegal items and follow them"
Tsukauchi replied.

"Well then, I think this answers what our first steps should be.

1.
Install more cameras.
2.
Check everyone for ID
3.
Purposefully import a fake illegal item with a tracker and follow it with a GPS.

If the illegal imports are some how unable to be found after the import, it must mean it's at the base of the HKO.
That or on the black market.

Regardless, it's worth trying, it'll get details we haven't had before."
Midoriya explained, coming up with a plan that no one there surprisingly thought of.

"...that's a good idea..."
Tsukauchi said, having a loss for words.

"Now I just tell my high ranks to tell the low ranks to not bring in any imports from this to the base or the black market and instead have them ship it to another country to a fake base over there.

This way, they think the HKO is difficult to find because it's not even in Japan to begin with."
Midoriya thought to himself, listening to the mumble of compliments that the heroes whispered under their breaths.

"The lack of details we have right now makes it difficult to get a grasp as to what's going on.
No matter how much I analyze this, I can't figure any future actions out that could lead us straight to him.

Did you all at least figure out how intercepted the national broadcast on the day of the festival?
Or how he placed the bombs in order to kill as many heroes as possible?"
Midoriya said with a question.

"The broadcast interception was unable to be tracked, all the signals just came back to us.
And the bombs are also unknown. Our most agreed upon assumption was that it was teleported into the spots during the festival with the use of a quirk."
Tsukauchi replied.

Midoriya hummed in response, "yeah things are going well."
He internally celebrated his success.
He glanced back over at the details, noticing the league had been mentioned in partnership with the organization.

"Has Optic taken over the league of villains or has he partnered up with them?"
Midoriya asked.

"We believe it was a partnership.
During the USJ incident, the league attacked with thugs that came from the HKO.
The reason we assume it's a partnership is because Tomura Shigaraki is declared to be the leader of the league of villains."

"And we can rule out the possibility that Tomura Shigaraki is Optic himself?"

"Yes and no.
Yes because the captured members said that Optic was a man with an unknown face with eyes on his hands.
No because that could've been a lie told to the members to keep us away from figuring him out. We also haven't really seen Tomura Shigaraki to figure out if he has eyes on his hands"
Tsukauchi replied once more.

"Do we know who the members of the league of villains are aside from Tomura Shigaraki?"

"We know there's a man named Kurogiri.
We are uncertain if the hero killer stain is apart of the league as it's a debate at the moment as to whether or not he's in the organization or the league.

The most agreed upon is the league as we've been informed that he doesn't like the HKO."

"...I see.
Do we know the movements of the league? Do they have a distinct pattern or have they been laying low since the USJ incident?"

"There have been sightings of Kurogiri in a forest from time to time but that is all."

"Then I say, let's seize the league.
If it's a partnership, the HKO won't have any choice but to intervened and that could give us an opening for details."
Midoriya said.
"This'll lead to them wasting time trying to figure out the league instead of focusing most of their time on the HKO which gives me a little more time to come up with plans.
And I just warn Shigaraki about the investigation about to be done on him and make sure he doesn't get caught so we don't have to intervene.

Perfect"

"That's a good idea...

Midoriya...
This is great... You're giving us ideas and plans that we didn't have before.

Thank you..."
Tsukauchi said, feeling as if a new door of possibilities was graced upon him.

Midoriya smiled, he could feel all the gazes from the heroes land on him.
He glanced up and locked eyes with Hawks who seemed to be thinking hard about what plans Midoriya had come up with.

"Wow kid.
You're doing far better than I thought you would."
Hawks commented, wearing a smug smile.
"Make sure you choose to intern with me."

Midoriya cleared his throat, "ah, that was something I wanted to ask about.

I have to select a hero to intern with next week for school.

Just to be certain, I'm allowed to select any heroes present in this meeting today- right?"
He asked.

"Yes, but they can only be a hero working on this case.
Your options are limited to the heroes here today that sent you an invite."
Tsukauchi replied.

"Alright then"

"Oh.
And before this meeting ends. You need to swear yourself to secrecy.

You aren't allowed to speak of this case with anyone outside of this room.
If you fail to uphold your promise, you'll lose your position and be fined.

This is just to ensure that what's discussed in this room, stays in this room.
Understood?"
Tsukauchi said.

"Oh alright then.
Well you have my word."
Midoriya said.

"Good."

"As if."
Midoriya thought to himself.
There weren't any punishments for breaking the promise if no one found out.

"Well then.
That's the end of this meeting, we'll get the plans discussed here into work and see where that gets us in the next meeting."
Tsukauchi said as he and everyone else stood up.

They all shuffled out of the door, taking their stuff with them.

The rest of time there for Midoriya progressed in helping out in solving small simple cases that didn't take much effort at all.

After that, he went home and sent out a very important message to his high ranks.
It was up to them to inform the low ranks to ensure they didn't get caught.

"Make sure to inform the importers at the **** sight to carry their IDs.
Also.
No imports from that sight are to be brought to the base or the black market.
Send them off to another country at a fake base.
The imports from there are fake and will have trackers installed."
Midoriya said through text.

"Will do, boss."
The high rank said through text as he immediately go to work.

"Now I have to message Shigaraki and inform him that he's being investigated and to avoid getting caught for the good of the group."

"Hello.
This message is to inform you that the league is being personally investigated by the heroes in hopes to find leads connecting to the HKO, avoid getting caught and tell your members to watch their movements as they're keeping track"
Midoriya sent the text and placed the phone down beside him.
He grabbed his notebook and got to writing out all the possibilities that could occur from all the plans he made.

Any bad possibility was fixed with the making of another plan, a back up plan in case things went wrong.

His planning was going well until it was interrupted by a text message.
It was from someone that he didn't often recieve messages from.

"Oh.
It's my favorite spy.

What could he want?"
Midoriya asked, reading the text message.

"I gathered important details today that cannot be discussed over text.
May I request a meet up tonight?

It's important that you know as soon as possible."
The message read.

Midoriya sighed, "it's been a while since he requested a direct meet up.
So I suppose it's fine.

What detail could be possibly have that I don't already know about?"
He thought to himself, picking up the burner phone.

"Fine.
Let's meet up.
Same location as the months before?"

"That works best"

"Okay then.
Be there at 12am.
Make sure you have everything you want to discuss planned out as our meeting will be 15-30 minutes max"

"I understand."

Midoriya put the phone down and stared up at his ceiling, stretching his neck.

"Time to prepare for the meet up"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 215 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
2.6K 71 27
He followed his wish. He learned. And paper was all that kept him together. Paper was all that tore him apart. Mature-mature themes, cursing, violenc...
7.5K 160 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
58.8K 1.9K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...