My Overprotective Mafia Stepb...

By bangpink_aesthetic

This story is bit different because at the place of y/n here will be Lisa (my bias) hope you will like it ✿⁠... More

β™‘ 성격 μŠ€μΌ€μΉ˜ β™‘
β™‘ 성격 μŠ€μΌ€μΉ˜β™‘
β™‘ House Tour β™‘
♬ Chapter 1 ♬
♬ Chapter 2 ♬
♬ Chapter 3 ♬
♬ Chapter 4 ♬
♬ Chapter 5 ♬
♬ Chapter 6 ♬
♬ Chapter 7 ♬
♬ Chapter 8 ♬
♬ Chapter 9 ♬
♬ Chapter 10 ♬
♬ Chapter 11 ♬
♬ Chapter 12 ♬
♬ Chapter 14 ♬
♬ Chapter 15 ♬
♬ Chapter 16 ♬
♬ Chapter 17 ♬
♬ Chapter 18 ♬
♬ Chapter 19 ♬
♬ Chapter End ♬
✿⁠ Announcement ✿⁠

♬ Chapter 13 ♬

857 32 0
By bangpink_aesthetic

*The man (host of the business meet) came and tightly hugged lisa*

??? : Yoo bro!! Long time no see

*Lisa gasped at the sudden hug. Hearing her namjoon pulled her out of the hug towards him while taekook stood infront of her. The three were death glaring the man*

*The poor man looked at the three scared while moving a bit backwards as taekook were standing a bit too close to him*

??? : Wh-what??

*The three didn't said anything and just kept glaring at him making him feel like his soul left his body*

??? : Li-lisa yo-your people are bullying me Huhuhu!!

*Lisa who was just watching the drama chuckled at his statement. Then she went infront of her brother's*

Lisa : cool down everything is fine that's my college time friend Leo

*She ruffled taekook's hair who were standing infront of Leo*

*Namjoon and taekook calmed a bit as Leo also maintained his posture by standing straight. Looking at him now no one could say that he was the exact same person who was scared for his life a while ago*

Lisa : and Leo this are my brother's
Leo :  I thought you we're a single child
Lisa : yeah I was but not after my dad and me invited my new mom and my previous 7 brother's in our family..
Leo : woah!! That's quite a lot of them but considering you always wanted siblings I think you must enjoy it
Leo : btw I hope you didn't forget our deal. I held this meeting as you told now you also need to fulfill your promise. You know how hard it was to make up a believable proposal to held the meeting?? I won't ask the reason you made me do so as long as my wish is fulfilled. I don't wanna die single..
Lisa : I not just remember but so have completed my part and you know what I found??

Leo : what?? Tell me before I die of curiosity
Lisa : that time Iu too had a crush on you. I must say she's a good secret keeper. I still didn't know that yet after so many years and also if you want to be with her I suggest you ask her out as soon as possible and before you ask I'll tell you that she will visit here in a week for her friend's wedding so good luck. Don't disappoint me as its my first time trying to be a cupid*

*Leo squealed in happiness like a teenager in love. He held lisa's hand and thanked her..*

Lisa : ok we will take our leave now see you later..

*They bid farewell and she left followed by namjoon and taekook....*

*They silently went to the car and Jasper started driving. No one was talking but lisa knew that her brother's had many questions in their mind so she sighed and looked at them*

Lisa : I know I have a lot to explain and I would surely but first let's reach home ok?

*Taekook just nodded but namjoon didn't said anything. He had already got some hint of what was happening. She sighed in relief and started doing something on her phone...*

*They went inside the house and plopped on the couch loosening their ties and throwing their coats. Lisa stood up and poured everyone a cup of water*

*After everyone had relaxed a bit lisa started..*

Lisa : so I'll go straight to the point. This business meet was not a business meet
Taehyung : yaah!! Don't confuse us
Jungkook : get straight to the point noona

*Namjoon didn't said anything he just wanted to let lisa finish peacefully*

Lisa : what I mean is that I came here for a mission not any business meeting. And you know that the media has an eye on my every moment so I planned this business meet with Leo to make my travel look obvious and I wanted to lure someone out too
Namjoon : Marco

*Taekook looked at him shocked and lisa sighed and nodded*

Jungkook : how would you know that hyung??
Namjoon : I noticed him in the meeting. No one else was familiar except him. So I just guessed it
Taehyung : but we have never seen him
Namjoon : once when I needed to go lisa's headquarters I saw it there but tell me the truth lisa isn't the business meet mainly a show to distract the media from whoever you are going to kill??
Lisa : woahh!! You can even figure that out?? You surely deserve that 148 IQ of yours. Before the media notices I would clean the mess up. The mafia queen is already a merciless demon in the public's eye I don't mind that. However if now more news circulates about me than our future plans have a chance of getting ruined

*They all nodded understanding*

Lisa : but now as you guys already found lemme tell you the plan now it will be easier that way

*She explained to them all about her plan*

Taehyung : no lisa!! It's really dangerous I can't allow it
Jungkook : yeah!! Otherwise you need to take either of us along noona

*Lisa rejected their appeal and tried to explain but they were not even ready to listen. They just kept arguing this made her angry but she controlled her anger and took a deep breath*

*She then looked at namjoon. He didn't said anything atleast not after their last night talk. She knew he was understanding the situation and won't refuse her so she looked back at taekook*

Lisa : then I better not let you take part in my plan
Taehyung : and you think you can do so?? *threatening voice*

*That's it she lost her cool. I mean you ain't threatening the mafia queen the 1st rank mafia and definitely not so when she's trying to protect you*

Lisa : if after knowing me for so long you still don't know what I can do then it's your fault honey...*serious*

*Hearing her talk so coldly to them for the first time ever they got chills running down their spines*

*She would have come alone if Mark had not requested her to bring the best three of her brother's along. Mark and the other got7 hyung line won't be able to come along cause the mission lisa was doing right now can kill two birds with one stone and for that half the mission was NY itself and so Mark wanted her to bring atleast some other people along just in case. You never know what's going to happen in future so better be cautious*

*Although for everyone else she was the mafia queen and the most powerful. She believed Mark was superior to her and she always listened to him if not others. To her Mark was like a teacher of a great ruler who had taught them every single thing and whose advice is always considered as the top priority by the ruler. As for Mark even though he cared for her he knew her very well and respected her choice and decisions. He knew his limits and also that lisa was the ultimate leader and he respected that. He knew he can't stop her from doing something she wanted although she would listen to him it would be a force. Now that absolutely doesn't mean BTS wanted to cage her and didn't respect her it's just the overprotective brother thing..*

Lisa : I'll give you 2 hours time decide for yourself and tell me your decision that whether you want to take part in the mission and act according to me or sit idle at home either is fine but before you ask THERE IS NO THIRD OPTION

*She said the last lines in a bit scary tone and turned around to leave. While walking to her room she yelled..*

Lisa : RM oppa I need you in my room now!!

*Namjoon who was in daze flinched at her voice and nervously answered*

Namjoon : c-coming!!

*But lisa was already out of their sight so he just hurriedly walked to her room*

TIME SKIP
AFTER ONE DAY

Lisa : remember the plan keep your eyes on the laptop screen and if only I sign this....*shows a hand sign* ome in. And most importantly whatever might happen don't ever panic

*Lisa again instructed Alice, Jasper and namjoon who were going to stay inside the van. They all nodded understanding*

Lisa : everyone check your earpieces and communication devices
Everyone : all perfect!! *thumbs up*
Lisa : perfect!! Tae,kook let's go
Taekook : yes boss

*The three got out of the car in a disguise. Then they went inside a buliding, a bar to be specific. There was this room in an isolated corner where lisa k ew the secret passage exist if Jasper's info was not wrong. Outside it stood two men. As no one was around there taekook knocked them out and took their position to make sure no one doubted. Where's lisa went inside the secret place. All alone!!*

(See from 0:35 and ignore the last)

Lisa : huh!! Even after being Marco's son you are not as good as your father. I'm disappointed so weak

*Lisa talked to the boss dead body infront of her. Yes that was Marco's son in this place stored all the secret info and history about Marco's gang. Strange right?? But that's the truth not in there headquarters but here which was guarded by is son. The son who nobody knew. If this palce is hijacked then Marco's gang is over cause it's foundation would be lifeless. After that lisa went to search all the important documents. But she didn't take the original. She copied the documents and took them with her. When she was almost finished, she signalled taekook who activated the fire alarm. All the people inside the bar sprinted out of their dear life. In the meantime taekook had put bombs taby itself would turn into ashes after burning, leaving no clue if ever an investigation were to take place. The three too ran out in with the crowd. Making sure every single person was out of the place. Lisa signalled Alice and.....

BOOM

*Alice pressed the controller in her hand burning the place into ashes*

TO BE CONTINUED

♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter
♡ Follow me ✿
♡ Your author -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 740 23
Having 7 male best friends is one thing. They always have your back, always treat you like a queen, never leave you alone when you need someone and a...
356K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
75K 2K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
82.3K 1.7K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...