the post it note girl

By sk8ter_chick12345

More

#1
#2
#3
A/N
IDEK
sorry
A/N
#5
new story

#4

124 5 0
By sk8ter_chick12345

All this time i thought that Matt was just a douche bag but i was wrong. He is really sweet and nice. We talked on the phone for litterally 3 hours. Then after that we texted cor along time to. I want to go out with him if he asks me out but what about my scars and depression. At the same time i dont want to scare him away but i really do want to tell him. I dont know what to do im so confused but today is our date so i need to get ready. I took a shower and picked out clothes. I put on skinny jeans with the back pockets red. My shirt was a magcon crop top. I put on my red Coverse high tops. I went to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I decided to just straighten it. After i was done with that i did my makeup. A smokey eye look with mascara and eye liner. Some clear shiney lip gloss. I put in my lip and nose ring. They were both red. After i was almost ready i grabbed my 2 little red tops to my back piercing. Then i walked down the stairs to have my brother put them on since i cant reach them. Ya i know it may be a surprise i have all these piercing even tho im depressed and suicidal etc. I ran back upstairs got my phone and money then i heard the door bell ring. Omg its Matt...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
23.7K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
33.7K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
1M 89.5K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...